royalty lies [old version]

By kae_was_here

ⓄⓁⒹ ⓋⒺⓇⓈⒾⓄⓃ !⃝ ❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, ... More

~C~A~S~T~I~N~G~
~M~O~O~D~ ~B~O~A~R~D~S~
~P~R~O~L~O~G~U~E~
~O~N~E~
~T~W~O~
~T~H~R~E~E~
~F~O~U~R~
~F~I~V~E~
~S~I~X~
~L~I~N~E~L~L~A~ ~O~N~E~S~H~O~T~
~S~E~V~E~N~
~E~I~G~H~T~
~N~I~N~E~
~D~R~U~N~K~ ~I~D~O~I~T~S~ ~O~N~E~S~H~O~T~
~T~R~A~I~N~I~N~G~~O~N~E~S~H~O~T~~P~A~R~T~1~
~T~E~N~
~E~L~E~V~E~N~
~T~R~A~I~N~I~N~G~~O~N~E~S~H~O~T~~P~A~R~T~2~
~T~H~I~R~T~E~E~N~
~F~O~U~R~T~E~E~N~
~F~I~F~T~E~E~N~
~S~I~X~T~E~E~N~
~S~E~V~E~N~T~E~E~N~
sorryyy

~T~W~E~L~V~E~

301 4 0
By kae_was_here

"What are you doing here?" Says a dark voice I don't know of. "Now, I don't have all day."

~Ruy~

As I hold a knife up to the throat of the Prince of Havenfield he still hesitates. "Tell me what you were doing spying on the Princess." There's a dark hood covering my face, underneath that is an adler.

"Nothing, we just wanted to make sure she didn't catch the other Prince and kill him." I laugh, of course. "Yes, where's the other Prince, maybe I should threaten him too. Rule one, she doesn't like private moments out in the open. Two, she really doesn't trust any of you. And three, she really doesn't like the other Prince. Now leave before I tell her about the spying—if she doesn't already know."

I snicker as both Prince and Lord stiffen, "Don't worry, she can tolerate you guys. It's just Prince Fitz she can't stand. Did you know he's using her for power, she claims she didn't know when they were younger, but she does now. You best be on your way."

I clear the path for them to walk through, as they walk my eyes are still on the back of their heads. They seriously don't know Tara at all if they think spying on her won't come with its costs, idiots. I'm stuck in a castle with big idiots who don't think Tara is a threat in her nature.

~Keefe~

"Damn, who was that?" Dex hums in agreement though I think he already knows, "Keefe, are you stupid? It's her Randall friend. Who else do we know who'd do that in this castle?" He give me a look and I give him one back saying that I'm totally stupid, he slaps his face as to say, why'd I have to get stuck with this idiot as my partner?

We all have rooms in the same hall so when we get to our rooms we see that Tara's light is still on so we go in and investigate. As we go in I realize it was a big mistake because right as we get in something passes my face, "You're lucky I missed Sencen. What are you doing here?"

She walks over and yanks the knife out of the wall still waiting for the answer, "Well you said you were going to check on your friend. We didn't expect for you to be back this early, so we got curious as to why your light was on." She nods to Dex, so I assume she took the bait.

"So what did you assume? That I snuck back into the garden after I left everyone reeling?" Our jaws drop and she laughs, "You really thought I wouldn't notice four minds following me. I found Fitz right away, then thought you'd follow him to make sure he didn't get himself in trouble, and Randall is always trailing me. I thought the guilt of listening to my conversations with my friends would give you inspiration to kick me out of the castle. Remember, you don't know anything about me, and I you. Let us part on that happy note."

She didn't continue, she must really hate everyone in this castle. "What are you lot still doing here? If you have nothing better to do or say, get out. Get away from me, I will only ruin your happy little benevolent lives." She smiles and beams, "Sleep well stalkers!" Then shoves us out the door.

~Sophie~

Yikes, thank gods they're gone. Everyone in this stupid castle is a creep, and I feel like I'm going to get an earful in the morning from Fitz. "Tara, you should not have gone to the garden" "Tara, you should have not gone to that guards room" "Tara, you're only meant to be a trophy wife, step down" Ugh!

~VISION~

"But I don't want to marry him, I want to find my Mate. No matter how long it takes, I will never truly be happy with him, I've seen it." I'm pleading with people, I can't see their faces or hear the correct tones of their voices. In visions I'm not allowed to see all of it, only little sums so I don't get out of control.

"Tara, you will be happy. I can promise you that, (your Father) and I are happy right, and we got mated. The bond snapped in when I finally accepted him, I wasn't happy at first but I am now. Just give it time, your bond will snap in place too." I just roll my eyes.

"Let me remind you (Mother and Father) I wasn't raised for this, so mind me if I'm skeptical. I want to give my heart away freely, not to some guy who's won my heart in marriage." The lady only sighs, "(Darling) just try, you can be happy. Fighting won't change (our) minds about the marriage, you'll be a great Queen to both kingdoms. Remember, duty comes first."

Then another voice comes in, "If I may add, you'd make a great Queen in (my) kingdom. The Mating bond will snap in soon I'm sure. (We'll) be the best of rulers—," I cut him off. "Oh yes, isn't that what (you) want. (You) never even had a single feeling for me when (we) were younger, all I'm here for is a figure face. I'm of no importance to (you) it's just my power (you) like." I spit out at him.

"You can deal with her (Prince Fitz), you can try but I highly doubt you'd ever change her mind. Nonetheless this marriage is happening." I see two people walk away and groan, somehow knowing I'm stuck in a room with the person I hate the most. "Great, now that (your parents) are gone we can talk more...informally."

"No matter what you say (Princeling) my answer will be no. No I will not marry (you), no I will not help (you), and no to anything else (you) have to offer." He smirks, "But I haven't even got to the best part of (my) offer. As I'm sure your guard has told you, 'the people you love are just weapons that will be used against you.' It also mentions it in a book I hear you're fond of."

My blood turned to ice as more Visions hit me, this person was using my power against me. I had Visions of people dying, I knew they were my loved ones, but I couldn't tell who died, who was being tortured. All I could do was let out a blood curdling scream.

~VISION OVER~

I could not stop screaming, even as I felt hands shaking my shoulders. My mind was full of Visions of faces I could not see, full of people dying. Their deaths were slow and tortuous.

~Dex~

Keefe had yet to leave my room, we kept on thinking of hidden meanings as to why Tara let us eavesdrop on her conversation with Randall and the others. "Dude, we have been at this for hours. What if there is no hidden meaning, she just said that to deprive us of sleep."

"Keefe, Tara is smart. She wouldn't tell us that for no reason." He sighs dramatically, "Dex, she doesn't want to be here. She's told us that much, she wants—," a woman's scream interrupts him. It wasn't just one scream though, it was continuous. One would think someone screaming that long would run out of breath, but she didn't.

"Dex...who's close enough to you that a woman's scream would be that loud?" Keefe questions and I freeze. "There's only one woman who lives down this hall with us." I say my voice getting distant, I pinch myself to make sure I'm dreaming. The screams only get louder, and we run into the hallway to greet almost everyone important in the castle.

There's a bright light beaming through Tara's bedroom chamber door, a guard makes move to open the door when Randall stops him. "Do you have a death wish? No one can wake her from that state once she is in it, only she can change what's going on. If we interfere she might very well kill us all."

Randall makes a move to open the door and Fitz sneers, "Then why are you going in?" Oh Fitz is very jealous. "I'm going in because I'm the only person in this castle she trusts and unless you want the screaming to go on any longer, I suggest you shut up and back off." Randall growls, "This happened once while I was staying with her in the cottage, it took her family about an hour to calm her down and even then she was really shaken. Don't think that I don't know what I'm doing."

He enters the room and her parents, Fitz, Keefe, my uncle, my aunt, and I follow a few steps behind. Tara is a horrific sight to look at, she's gone into another form completely. Her long hair is all messed up in her braid is shining bright as day—it's silver though, her skin is ashen against long metal nails, she's very sweaty, and screaming. Her eyes open so we can see the horror in her glowing silver irises. Everything about her is disheveled. Randall goes over and shakes her shoulders, "Tara you must wake up, you're scaring everyone." She doesn't wake up though, she cocoons herself in darkness.

"Blondie, wake up. This isn't okay, the future will be the future let it be." He's pleading with her but it does nothing. "Moon, get up. Please get up, I don't know how to help you. You need to fight this." Soon enough she shoots up, but the light around her doesn't fade, it brightens.

"Riddles, riddles for that is my game. I see all of your deaths, but whose, I cannot name." She gives an unstable smile, "Gosh I could really use Linh's help right now." Tara giggles, "Linh Song? My best friend, I have yet to see her end. If I did it is unknown, but it's Prince Fitz's death to own." That sets a chill down my spine, her riddles are a bit sadistic.

"Sadistic indeed, but for once I'm freed. Dex Dizznee you know not of greed, but go forth and ride on your once noble steed. Partial truths of your deaths were exposed in heed, but to whom, it is still unknown indeed." Randall's face is twitching, "Sophie, you need to cut this out. Right now." She gives a small smile at her human name.

"Sophie Foster, Tara Fathdon, they are one in the same. Though one seems to think this life is a game. A Princess she is not, but all beware. For in the future she is a mighty Queen, who shall breathe her air?" Just when you think the nonsense is over it begins again, "Don't make me get Mare to come all the way over here to snap you out of this."

"Marella Redek is my friend, too bad I already know her end. Fighting against the clock to save her Mate, too bad no one, not even I can escape Fate." No one talks so she continues with her insanity. "When they take her Mate will she turn to her Fathers state, cold and calculating is not a happy place. She yearns once more for her Mates' embrace."

It seems like Fitz had enough of this and stormed up to her, "Tara cut this shit out, if you cannot control your power do not use it." At this Tara let's out a cold laugh, "Prince Fitz, how glad I am to see you. Did you know most deaths happen because of what you pursue." Multiple gasps sound and Fitz turns purple, before he can say anymore she continues. "A promise you made was not kept, so from the bed your Princess wept. Kept alone in that tall tower, despite your deeds she does not cower."

Her voice grew stronger at those last words and the Princess collapsed, but she was still seeing. "Mighty birdy flaps your wings, for welcome all the power it brings. Only to the Gods do you match their power, go forth and bloome like a magnificent flower." All of a sudden Randall curses bringing Tara's attention to him, she gives a small smile. He bows, "Thea,"

I'm bullet proof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim

Everyone freezes and we all drop to the ground, "So we meet again little boy, I was wondering when you'd figure it out." Her voice is so soft yet strong at once. When I look up I meet silver eyes and silver hair, she looks me over then goes back to Randall. "How the times have changed, what fine company my Heir has." We all gasp, it's a great honor and burden to be chosen. "Ansel choose a good Heir as well." She looks Randall up and down.

"I came in warning boy, my Heir won't remember anything—she mustn't. I soothed her down when you came and took control, she is currently sleeping. But you will do well to remember what was told to you by Brant and Jolie. She must not know, I'm being called back to our realm now. Remember our demon kin are awakening, may my brother in arms' power serve you well." With that Tara goes back to having her warm gold features.

"Okay, everyone out of my daughters room. Now!" King Kenric yells, and too stunned to do anything else we all obey.

Comment and vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 0 15
~~ "𝘡𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴." "𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘭�...
1K 31 13
"ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵃᵈ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ⁱˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ⁻ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵈ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉˡʸ ʷʳᵒⁿᵍ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵃˡˡ ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ ʷᵃˢ⁻" ʸ/ⁿ ʷᵃˢ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ...
2.2K 36 18
ⓄⓁⒹ ⓋⒺⓇⓈⒾⓄⓃ !⃝ ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦 �...
7K 352 16
╔═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗ ❝ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵈᵃʳˡⁱⁿᵍ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ ᵈʳᵉˢˢᵉᵈ ˡⁱᵏᵉ...