enchanted [toni shalifoe, the...

By champagneproblems023

ON HOLD, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY TONI SHALIFOE "SPARKS FLY" BOOK, FREQUENT UPDATES!!! "please don't be in love w... More

day one
day one - night
day two
day two - night
day three
day three - part two

cast <3

1.8K 31 1
By champagneproblems023

"The fact that you think there's anybody else that I want honestly hurts me, Ava. I've never met anyone like you and it's driving me fucking insane, okay?"

OR

In which a sarcastic musician's feminist getaway turns out to be a desert island with nine other hormonal teenagers, it turns out to be a whirlwind of something more than femininity.

LEIGHTON MEESTER as Ava Craig

"Music makes me feel alive, you know. I don't know though, you're not bad either."

ERANA JAMES as Toni Shalifoe

"I forgot when that became my problem, that sounds like a you being shitty thing."

THE CAST OF "THE WILDS" AS THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS. I DO NOT OWN THEM, ONLY MY CHARACTER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
998K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
73.5K 2.6K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
174K 5K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...