Chef's Kiss - ksj

By jxngkookisdaddy

"Or at least get one fuck buddy, so you're not bringing random men in here and making me cook for them." "You... More

Copyright
-
KC
Isaac
Min Yoongi
_
Seokjin
Ethan
Oscar
Kai
Jungkook
Ian
Namjoon
'
Seokjin
_
Taehyung
Hoseok
Ethan
_
Oli
Nathan
Eunhyuk
_
Winwin
Hyungwon
Oscar
_
Wonho
Inseong
Luke
Luke Part 2
_
Changbin
Hyunjin
Aron
Namjoon
Gwan
Eunwoo
_
Yejun
Onew
U-Kwon
_
Felix
Orin
Rowoon
_
Taehyun
Hoya
_
Baekhyun
Eric
Taehyung
Taehyung Part 2
Eunhyuk
Ren
,
_
Yoongi
/
Namjoon
.

Eric

4.1K 232 109
By jxngkookisdaddy

After the shoot is finished, you get a text from Jimin.

Jimin: Hey, we're finished with lunch but the crew moved. Which studio number are you at?

Y/N: Studio 3B.

You sigh before hitting send. After hitting send, you look over at Seokjin who's on his lunch break and is now wearing his regular clothes.

Seokjin said to give Yoongi the benefit of the doubt. He never said that you had to let him watch the photoshoot while it's taking place.

After all, he'll still get a view of the scenery, just not Seokjin in his outfit. That's still technically giving him a bit of trust to see the background, which is a start for you considering what Yoongi put you through.

The door opens and you see Jimin and Yoongi walking in. Jimin is smiling so wide that his eyes are crinkled and Yoongi's gums are showing as he smiles. This causes you to subconsciously smile at the interaction between them.

"How was lunch?" you question.

"Great, we were able to talk about how well the music fits with the photoshoot." Jimin states. You glance over at Seokjin who is now standing next to you.

You see the slight suspicion in his eyes before he quickly hides that expression from his face.

"That's great, Jimin-ah." He states before looking between Yoongi and Jimin. "But don't you think your lunch dates should be more romantic rather than business-oriented?" he questions.

"Oh, it wasn't all business." Yoongi immediately says. The speed of his response causes you to grow suspicious of his intentions with Jimin. "There was quite a bit of um..." he drifts off.

This causes Jimin to giggle as he hunches over, covering his mouth.

"A little teasing." Jimin finishes his sentence for him.

This sentence immediately causes you to drop any suspicion.

If he is just using Jimin for business, the two wouldn't be doing anything sexual, that you're 100% sure about.

You nod your head before letting out a soft laugh.

"You two better be careful doing that in public," you state while pointing between the two of them. "As much as I'm interested in trying public sex, it's a crime if you get caught... and you could be put on the predator's list in the police department." You state.

Jimin and Yoongi look at each other, Jimin's ears turning red as he blushes. Yoongi looks down at his feet, scratching the back of his neck while awkwardly avoiding eye contact.

"Oh, don't worry. We won't get caught." Yoongi mumbles. This causes Seokjin to close his eyes for a few seconds, eyebrows furrowed as he slowly steps away, not wanting to hear the dirty details.

You look at Seokjin and silently agree before shaking your head.

"I don't want to know how you won't get caught, so I'm going to stand by the director so this doesn't get more awkward than it already is." You say before giving a thumbs up and walking towards the director. Jimin lets out a laugh and gently pushes Yoongi's shoulder while Yoongi merely smirks for a second while eyeing Jimin.

You and the director start looking at the pictures that were already taken of Seokjin. This causes you to smile to yourself. The director decides to move away from the camera to get a bottle of water as you stare at the picture.

"Someone looks happy." You hear a voice behind you. This causes you to look over your shoulder to see Seokjin standing behind you. You smile widely before leaning your back against his chest as you stare at the pictures in front of you.

"Yeah because look at how good you look." You say while staring at the pictures, specifically one where he's staring off into the distance with his lips parted.

In the photo, his Adam's apple is sticking out as he leans his head back a little bit.

You bite onto your lower lip while staring at the photo before you feel Seokjin's hand on your waist.

"You know, it's a little pathetic that you're staring at a picture of me when I'm standing right behind you." he whispers into your ear. This causes you to smile before biting onto your lower lip. You glance back at him before licking your lips as you eye him up and down.

"What's pathetic is that you're not inside of me right now." You state. Seokjin's eyebrows raise as you say this.

"Have I ever told you that I love how bold you are?" he questions while staring at you. You shrug your shoulders.

"Eh, every now and then." You tease. He smirks before leaning down to press his lips against your jawline for a second.

"Only a few more minutes and we'll be able to go home so I can fuck you until you're unable to get out of bed." He states.

"Bold statement for a sub." You tease.

"Oh, baby, I'm only a sub because you like it. We both know that I'm a switch." He states.

You merely roll your eyes and open your mouth, ready to say something before Jimin and Yoongi's voices are heard next to Seokjin.

"Wow, and you were grossed out by us being horny all the time." Yoongi teases. This causes you to inhale sharply as you become annoyed immediately by his voice. You move your body over a little to cover the small screen displaying the photo of Seokjin.

"Oh, please. At least we're being discrete by pretending to do a back hug." Seokjin says as his arms wrap around your waist.

Jimin rolls his eyes before smirking.

"Oh, please, you're about as discrete as Jungkook's muscles." Jimin states. This causes you to laugh for a second before shaking your head.

"Well, at least my hands aren't down her pants." He states.

Jimin rolls his eyes before gently pushing Seokjin's arm with his hand.

"Is the photoshoot almost done?" Yoongi asks. "I don't want to have to watch these two teasing each other for the next hour." This causes Jimin to let out a laugh.

"Oh, trust me, we don't want to watch you two either." Seokjin immediately counter-attacks.

"Yeah, the photoshoot's already done, I just need to tell the director which pictures I like the most."

"Okay, here, let me help choose so we can get out of here." Jimin states before stepping closer to the monitor. "Yoongi, you can help too."

You hesitate before moving to the side and give Jimin and Yoongi a view of the screen. Seokjin places a reassuring hand on your lower back while watching the two of them.

You're focused on Yoongi, making sure he's not looking too intensely at the picture.

Yoongi looks between the photos for a few seconds before shrugging his shoulders.

"I like this one." Yoongi says while pointing to a picture. Jimin makes a face, indicating that he doesn't agree with his choice before shaking his head.

"I don't think that properly shows just what the lip balm does to his lips though." Jimin says before pointing towards a different picture. "Now this one, this is the one we need to use." He states.

You look at the picture Jimin is pointing at and tilt your head to the side before nodding your head slowly in agreement.

"I agree, I like this one." You state. Seokjin peeks over your shoulder, looking at the same picture Jimin is pointing at.

"I like that you both chose one where I'm wearing the pink outfit." Seokjin says while smiling widely. "I love how this color looks on me." Seokjin says while grinning.

"It does look good on you." Jimin says before looking at Yoongi.

"What do you think?" he asks him. Yoongi nods his head.

"I don't know much about advertising products," he states before speaking again. "But if you and Y/N think it looks good, then go with that one." He says before grinning. Jimin nods his head before giving you a wide smile.

"Well, that's settled then." Jimin states. "Now we can go home and eat." He says before gently patting Seokjin's shoulder and messing up your hair.

You narrow your eyes at Jimin for messing up your hair as he grins mischievously at you. Seokjin lets out a soft laugh before grinning up at Jimin and Yoongi.

The two walk away while you and Seokjin glance at each other.

"And since they can go home and eat..." Seokjin mumbles before leaning in and presses his lips against your jawline. "I can go home with you and eat too." He insinuates. This causes you to bite onto your lower lip for a second before smirking up at him.

"I-"

"Hey Y/N-" Eric, one of the people working on the set interrupts. "Oh, my bad, didn't mean to interrupt." He states.

You give Seokjin a 'we're not finished here' look before glancing up at Eric.

"You're not interrupting anything, don't worry." You say. "What's up?"

"We just need to know which pictures are finalized." He states. You nod your head before pointing towards the picture that you and Jimin chose.

"That's going to be the main one, but I haven't decided which ones will be the secondary pictures we use." You state. He nods his head, taking a few seconds to look at the picture.

You watch as he stares at the picture, which gives you a weird feeling in your gut as you see this.

"Um, did you get the number written down?" You question. Eric looks up before nodding his head and writing the number of the photo on his clipboard. He bows politely at you before walking away towards the director.

"That was a little... odd..." Seokjin says before his voice drifts off. You furrow your eyebrows while looking over at Eric as he tells the director what choice you and Jimin had made. "Maybe he's secretly shocked that a guy could be as handsome as me." he jokes.

You roll your eyes before letting out a soft laugh as you nod your head.

"I guess so," you state before deciding to walk towards the director to talk to him about it once Eric leaves. "Hey, did he show you the correct photo?" you question. He shows you the photo that Eric had told him and this gets rid of the weird feeling you had in your stomach.

You nod your head and give a thumbs up before allowing him to finish packing up his camera equipment. You say goodnight to him before making your way towards Seokjin again.

"Okay, he told him the correct picture so we're all set to go home now." You state before giving him a wide grin. "Time for you to eat, Seokjin." You tease before walking past him as you lead the way towards the exit.

Seokjin follows behind you as he smirks before shaking his head. His eyes drift down to your curves as he watches you walk in front of him for a few seconds before he walks a little faster to catch up to you and walk directly next to you.

*****
I hope all of you are doing well!

My birthday is tomorrow so I most likely will be updating tomorrow as well (meaning this week, we'll have 3 updates instead of the normal 2 updates a week).

Please stay safe, take care of yourselves, and stand up for what you believe in.

I've been seeing a lot of Asian hate lately on the news and it's so scary, so I just want to point out that I am an ally to those of you who are scared. To any of my Asian followers, whether you are Chinese, Korean, Indian, etc, I love you and I am an ally to you. I'm actually part Asian myself so I know what it's like to be scared of what's going on in the news. I worry about the Asian side of my family every day when I see these horrible hate crimes happening to Asians.

I am here with you. I support you.

Stop Asian hate.

Once again, I love all of you.

Kim ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726K 16.3K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
220K 10.2K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
408K 30.1K 120
You're currently in jail for the attempted murder of BTS's Kim Seokjin and have quickly become South Korea's #1 public enemy. Every day is hell as y...
2.6M 103K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...