Chef's Kiss - ksj

By jxngkookisdaddy

"Or at least get one fuck buddy, so you're not bringing random men in here and making me cook for them." "You... More

Copyright
-
KC
Isaac
Min Yoongi
_
Seokjin
Ethan
Oscar
Kai
Jungkook
Ian
Namjoon
'
Seokjin
_
Taehyung
Hoseok
Ethan
_
Oli
Nathan
Eunhyuk
_
Winwin
Hyungwon
Oscar
_
Wonho
Inseong
Luke
Luke Part 2
_
Changbin
Hyunjin
Aron
Namjoon
Gwan
Eunwoo
_
Yejun
Onew
U-Kwon
_
Felix
Orin
Rowoon
_
Hoya
Eric
_
Baekhyun
Eric
Taehyung
Taehyung Part 2
Eunhyuk
Ren
,
_
Yoongi
/
Namjoon
.

Taehyun

5.2K 243 28
By jxngkookisdaddy

"So, what did you want to do?" Seokjin questions. You shrug your shoulders.

"I don't know what will take my mind off of Jimin and Yoongi." You state before sighing. "I just really hope this isn't some stupid plan of Yoongi's to get Jimin in a lovesick trance to get Jimin as a new idol or something." Seokjin merely shakes his head.

"I don't think so. If that was the case, he would've tried that on me." Seokjin states. You merely shake your head.

"I think he gave up on you though because he knew I wouldn't be a part of his plan." You state. Seokjin shrugs his shoulders before stepping closer to you. He gently rests his hand on your hip before pulling you towards him. You tilt your head back a little to look up at him. He merely stares down at you before leaning in to press his lips against yours.

Your lips press gently against his, which causes your body to relax for a second. You let out a soft sigh before feeling the softness of his lips no longer on yours.

"Ah, see, I knew that would work. You relaxed." He states. You smile up at him, eyes sparkling as you stare at the man. He stares down at you as well before moving his hand from your hip to your arm. He gently rubs your arm up and down with his hand before leaning in to press his lips against yours again.

You get up on your tippy toes and eagerly press your lips onto his. When you press your lips onto his again, he grins before moving his hand on your waist. He continues to kiss you, lips moving eagerly with his. Letting out a relaxed sigh, you reach your hand up and start to comb your fingers through his hair.

Your tongue gently brushes onto his lower lip as you ask for entrance to his mouth. He eagerly grants you the access before brushing his tongue on yours. You let out a soft moan once you feel his warm tongue rubbing against yours. You wrap your arms around the back of his neck. Your body presses against his and you slowly pull away to brush your nose against his.

He stares down at you, chest heaving up and down before he immediately reaches his hands down. He places his hands on the back of your thighs to lift you up, which causes your hands to grip onto his shoulders to stay steady. He lifts your body up and starts to press his lips onto yours again. You eagerly kiss him before letting out a soft moan against his lips. You sigh before moving your lower body to grind against him. He lets out a groan as your lower body presses against his crotch through his clothes.

You tear your lips away from his and trail your kisses down to his neck. You hear Seokjin inhale sharply from how your lips feel on his neck. This causes you to smirk against his neck as you begin placing more kisses along his neck, gently sucking on his skin as you attempt to leave a hickey on his skin.

You're taken by surprise when Seokjin tosses your body onto a soft surface behind you. You gasp as your body slightly bounces once he throws you onto the couch. Your hands eagerly reach up to pull Seokjin towards you.

Your hands grip onto his shirt as you use it to pull him towards you. This causes his shirt to get wrinkled as he lets out a soft laugh.

"Eager, huh?" You nod your head as you stare up desperately at him. He licks his lips while staring down at you before he quickly leans down, attaching his lips back onto yours. His hands grip onto your waist as your shirt rises. His cold fingertips brush against your skin which causes you to get goosebumps on your skin. You shiver before pulling his body closer to yours to get warm.

His waist is now between your legs and you're desperately grinding your lower body against his. He groans before reaching his hand out to grab yours. He moves your hand off of his shirt and places your hand on his neck. You pull away from the kiss to look at him before he smirks, glancing around the living room.

"We have the house to ourselves tonight..." you nod your head.

"Mhm."

"Let's try something fun." He states before getting up and starting to walk towards the stairs. You sit up, propping yourself up on your elbows as you stare at him and watch him move away.

"Where are you going?"

"Getting something." He states before rushing upstairs. You furrow your eyebrows, breathing heavily as you feel the wetness forming between your legs.

You press your lips together in an attempt to get some friction going against your pussy.

Seokjin comes back down the stairs holding a small box. One that you're very familiar.

"What do you say... we play with this?" Seokjin questions before opening the box, revealing the vibrating cock ring and a ribbon.

"Oh, so tonight is about pleasing you, baby?" you question while staring up at him with a smirk. He shrugs his shoulders.

"I was thinking you could be a tease tonight..." he states before stepping over to you.

"Oh? A rope bunny now, are we?" you question while staring over at him. He lets out a soft laugh.

"Nah, that's Jungkook." He states before stepping over to you. "But I'm dynamic enough to test out new things." He states before stepping over to you. Handing you the cock ring and ribbon, he licks his lips before leaning back in to press his lips back against yours.

You let out a soft moan before nodding your head as he begins making out with you once more.

"Take your shirt off." You mumble against his lips. He smirks before placing his hands on his waist, grabbing the hem of his shirt as he starts lifting it over his head while pulling away from the makeout once again. You stare up at him before biting onto your lip. "Hands in front of you. Now."

Seokjin place his hands directly in front of him and you immediately wrap the ribbon around his wrists in the tightest knot you can do. It causes Seokjin to let out a soft hiss at the tightness of it.

"Too tight?" you question while you finish tying it. He shrugs.

"Nothing I can't handle."

"Good, I wasn't going to loosen it anyway." You say while smirking before immediately starting to unzip his pants. You lean in and begin to press your lips against his neck as he lets out a soft laugh, tilting his head to the side to give you more access to his neck.

"Ah, definitely in a top mood today." He mumbles which causes you to immediately pull away, moving away from him as you get up from the couch. With his hands still tied together in front of him, he turns around, watching as you stand behind him. You cross your arms and watch as he shifts his weight between his knees as he turns to face you. "Oh, no, you're not doing what I think you're doing." He states. Your lips merely curl into a smile as you stare down at him.

Slowly, you step towards him as he finally faces you. You're now crawling onto his lap as you straddle him. You glance down at the slight outline of abs on his stomach before fully lowering your lower half onto his lap. As you do so, you hear a hiss and feel the familiar feeling between your legs: Seokjin's member twitching in his pants.

You grin before grinding your hips forward and you place your hands gently on his tied ones. You lift his hands and then reach over, grabbing the cock ring as you immediately turn it on, allowing it to vibrate in your hand. Seokjin stares up at you, lips parted as he stares intently at you.

Slowly lowering the cock ring, you place it onto his member through his pants, on the area where you're currently grinding. The combination of having your body grinding against his and the vibrations of the cock ring on him cause him to subconsciously tug at the ribbon, hands wanting to get free to grab your waist and make you ride him.

"Nuh uh, not yet." You say before leaning down again and pressing your lips onto his once more in a soft kiss. "Teasing, remember?" you watch as he grits his teeth before letting out a frustrated sigh.

Grinning, you get off of him and move the cock ring away from his area.

Turning off the cock ring, you place it onto the couch next to Seokjin. Seokjin stares at your every move.

You get onto your knees on the floor directly in front of him. Positioning yourself between his legs, you stare up at him, eyes innocent.

Leaning forward, you start unzipping his jeans and immediately lower his pants and boxers until his hard member is exposed. You stare up at his long member before leaning in and gently gliding your tongue along the base of it. You grin as you feel his body reacting to your movements. After you feel him groaning while you hold his member in your hand, you reach over and grab onto the cock ring, lowering it onto his shaft as you place it on him.

"Wh-"

"It'll feel good."

"But I don't want to c-" he states.

"Then don't." you respond while staring innocently up at him. "Just hold it, baby." You say while tilting your head to the side. You watch as Seokjin nervously agrees, causing a cat-like smile to form on your face. You lean in and immediately wrap your lips around the head of his member, eagerly licking and sucking at the tip as the cock ring vibrates against the lower part of his shaft.

He immediately moans loudly, hands trying to get free from the ribbon as he eagerly thrusts his hips upwards.

You can tell he wants to run his fingers through your hair.

"P-Please, I don't want to cum yet." He pleads. You pull away from his tip, ignoring his words as you make eye contact with him.

"Again..." you state. "If you don't want to, then don't." You state before leaning in to flick your tongue against the head again before taking him into your mouth as far as you can, humming as you take it in your mouth to prevent from gagging. His moans are more desperate and you look up at him as he leans his head back. You pull away, a trail of spit running from the side of your mouth and his member. You lick your lips before mumbling. "Look at me."

He refuses to acknowledge what you said.

"Baby, look at me." you state while leaning away. He slowly lifts his head. "Such a handsome face. So desperate to hold it." You say before pulling away.

You remove the cock ring from his shaft and turning it off as you place it onto the couch.

"You're lucky I'm feeling generous." You state before getting up from your knees to stand on your feet. Once you get to your feet, you cross your arms across your torso and start slipping your shirt over your head as you take it off. Seokjin stares hungrily up at you before you start unbuttoning your pants, slipping them down your thighs before you start to eagerly climb onto his lap.

You stare down at him and rest the palm of your hand rest on the side of his face. Gently gliding your hand down his face to his chest, you grin down at him.

The wetness between your thighs is now pressed against his cock as you stare down at him. You can feel the warmth of his member against your folds and you begin grinding your hips forward and back to spread your wetness along his member.

You arch your back and let out a soft moan. Seokjin thrusts his hips upwards in an attempt to silently plead for you to slip it inside of you.

You rest your hand against his chest before using your other hand to reach over to his pants. Grabbing the shiny wrapper, you rip it with your hands and pull out the elastic from the packaging before slowly slipping it onto his member.

Grinning, you slowly move your body away from his as he furrows his eyebrows, staring at you.

"Fuck, Y/N, please stop teasing." He states before giving you his pleading eyes. His eyes sparkle as he stares up at you, silently begging for you.

You grin before picking up the cock ring once more and place it at the bottom of his shaft before climbing back onto him, slipping his member inside of you as you straddle him. The cock ring vibrates against his shaft which causes you to feel a little bit of the sensation as well.

The feeling is bliss as you roll your eyes back for a second, a wide smile forming on your lips.

"Fuck." You moan out as the head of his member enters you, the vibrations spreading throughout the insides of your walls.

You slowly begin riding him, body moving up and down as you ride him. Moaning, you tilt your head back and let out a loud moan as his thickness spreads your walls apart.

Eyes rolling back in bliss, you speed up the movements as you ride him which causes him to pull on the ribbon, wanting to be free to grip onto your body.

You sigh before starting to move your hips in a circle as you stare down at him. His lips are parted and he's staring up at you with desperation in his eyes as he feels the sensation of the cock ring vibrating combined with the tightness of your pussy.

After a while of riding him, you can tell he's having a hard time holding it.

So, you untie the ribbon on his wrists.

This causes Seokjin to immediately grip onto your waist and pull your body closer to his as you ride him.

"Oh fuck..." he moans out before biting onto his plump lip. You roll your eyes back as you feel his member hitting a deeper part of you as he thrusts upwards. You rest your hands on his and use them as a guide as you ride him. "Y-Y/N, please let me cum, fuck." You let out a loud moan and nod your head.

"I-I'm gonna cum too..." you moan out before gripping tightly onto his shoulders before moving your hips in sideways 8 shape to allow his member to explore deeper inside of you. You moan before leaning your head back. Seokjin nods his head quickly before the two of you end up cumming simultaneously.

Right when you slow down your pace, preparing yourself to go for a second round, your phone goes off.

The sound alone causes you to roll your eyes and groan in frustration as you slowly get up. You stand up straight before picking up your phone, sighing.

"Hello?" you huff.

"Hey, Y/N." You hear Taehyun's voice on the other side of the line.

"What's up?" you ask before covering your face for a second.

"The model for your campaign quit." You widen your eyes and look over at Seokjin. He's now sitting up straight, eyes curious as he stares over at you.

"Quit?" you question before closing your eyes, furrowing your eyebrows as you grow frustrated. "When?"

"Right now. He didn't want to be a part of the lip balm campaign." He states. You quickly shake your head. Seokjin tilts his head to the side as he innocently watches your stress building up.

"Where the hell are we-" you stop talking mid-sentence and look over at Seokjin.

That's it.

Seokjin.

He has the perfect lips for this campaign.

"I'll call you back." You say before hanging up. "Jin, I know you're my chef but I have a really important job that I need help with. I'll pay you double of what the prior person was getting."

His eyes widen and his lips form into an 'o' shape. His eyebrows are lifted as he stares up at you.

"Me?" he questions while using his index finger to point at himself. You nod your head. "Why me?"

"You have the perfect lips for my campaign. Our model quit and other than you, there's no one else I can think of. Please, I know it's a lot to ask, but I'm desperate." Jin stares up at you, face returning to normal before a wide smile spreads across his face.

"As desperate as I was to cum, princess?"

"Yes." You say with all seriousness. He grins before getting up from the couch and walking over to you. He stands directly in front of you before nodding his head.

"Okay... I'll try it." He states before pointing down at you. "But you aren't paying me double. There's many other things I'd rather have." You arch an eyebrow.

"Like what?"

"I'll explain after our next round." He states before immediately picking you up and tossing you back onto the couch as you gasp and let out a soft laugh. He grins down at you and climbs on top of you before immediately pressing his lips against yours, starting the next round.

*****
I hope all of you are doing well!!!

Thank you thank you thank you for 1,000 followers. I'm very thankful for all of you. I appreciate you all so much.

For everyone who didn't know, I posted a prologue for my future Jungkook story that will be released either around the same time as my Hoseok story (Airplane Pt. 3) or after.

Please take care of yourselves, drink plenty of water, wear your masks, and stay healthy.

I love you.

Kim ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 103K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...
225K 10.4K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
94.2K 3.4K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
12K 883 46
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...