Chef's Kiss - ksj

By jxngkookisdaddy

"Or at least get one fuck buddy, so you're not bringing random men in here and making me cook for them." "You... More

Copyright
-
KC
Isaac
Min Yoongi
_
Seokjin
Ethan
Oscar
Kai
Jungkook
Ian
Namjoon
'
Seokjin
_
Taehyung
Hoseok
Ethan
_
Oli
Nathan
Eunhyuk
_
Winwin
Hyungwon
Oscar
_
Wonho
Inseong
Luke
Luke Part 2
_
Changbin
Hyunjin
Aron
Namjoon
Gwan
Eunwoo
_
Yejun
Onew
U-Kwon
_
Felix
Orin
_
Taehyun
Hoya
Eric
_
Baekhyun
Eric
Taehyung
Taehyung Part 2
Eunhyuk
Ren
,
_
Yoongi
/
Namjoon
.

Rowoon

4.4K 265 140
By jxngkookisdaddy

"Are you ready for our double date, Seokjin?" you question while you finish getting ready. Seokjin nods his head and steps into your room, wearing a white dress shirt, some black slacks. He adjusts the cuffs of his shirt as he stands next to you, looking into your full length mirror.

He reaches a hand up to run his fingers through his hair. His hair is gelled back, his forehead exposed with an exception for one strand of hair that remains hanging on his forehead. You look at Seokjin in the mirror and lick your lips as you admire his face. His eyes meet yours in the mirror and you bite onto your lower lip as he arches an eyebrow.

"Like what you're looking at?" he questions, causing you to merely smirk and nod your head.

"Yeah... yeah I do." You state before grinning at him as you see his ears turning red. You grin before stepping away from the mirror as you grab your purse.

You watch as Seokjin lets out a soft cough before he steps towards you. You grin up at him and adjust his collar before making your way towards the car.

"Jimin said he's already waiting with his date. He wants us to meet him there." You state before starting to walk with him towards the exit of your bedroom door. You two make your way towards your car.

As you two make your way towards the car, you step forward, ready to open your car door when Seokjin stops, hand reaching out to yours. He grasps onto your hand and stops you from getting into the car. You look back at him and lift your eyebrows as you do. He gulps for a second before scratching the back of his neck with his other hand.

"Do you really think that this is a good idea?" you arch an eyebrow.

"What? It's just a double date."

"With Min Yoongi. The one guy I distinctly remember you telling me you'd murder if murder wasn't illegal." He states. You roll your eyes before shaking your head.

"I wouldn't actually murder him." Seokjin arches an eyebrow, clearly not believing you. "Okay, fine. I'd murder him, but only if he weren't dating Jimin." You immediately defend.

"You won't blow up on him, right? We need to be civil here. After all, Jimin's going to be pissed off at us too." He states. You nod your head before shrugging your shoulders.

"If I feel the need to blow up, I'll just leave the table. Sound good?" you question. He nods his head before finally releasing your hand and allowing you to enter the car. He makes his way towards his side of the car and gets in as well.

You start driving for a few minutes before arriving at the place. You take a deep breath, immediately growing agitated at the thought of being stuck at a dinner table with Min Yoongi.

You clench your jaw before closing your eyes and taking multiple deep breaths.

While you're doing some breathing exercises to relax, Seokjin reaches over to you and places his hand in yours. You look up at him and he gives a reassuring smile.

"It's in a public place and he can't make a scene, which should make it easier to not yell at him." You nod your head before taking one last deep breath and stepping out of the car.

You two make your way into the restaurant.

"We're with Park Jimin." Seokjin states before resting his hand on your lower back. You look up at him and give him a soft smile.

The waitress nods her head and leads the way to the table. You look up and meet eyes with Jimin who gives you a 'don't kill me please' smile. You furrow your eyebrows, pretending to be shocked as you look next to Jimin and see the one and only Min Yoongi.

Yoongi has his arm around Jimin's shoulders as Jimin leans onto Yoongi.

"You're... seeing Yoongi?" you ask while eyeing Jimin. Jimin leans off of Yoongi but Yoongi keeps his arm around Jimin's shoulders.

"I didn't know how to tell you." He states before sitting up straight. "I just... I know how you feel about Yoongi and I just didn't want to piss you off." He states before his eyes meet the figure beside you.

"Jimin-ah..." Seokjin states while giving Jimin a 'don't kill me' smile. You give the same kind of smile that Seokjin has on his face before pressing your lips together.

Jimin's jaw clenches as he looks over at you.

"Seokjin is Luke?" he questions. You nod your head and look away from Jimin, unable to meet his eyes.

"So you're telling me that you got me to hire one of my best friends to work for you then ended up falling for him?" he questions. You bite onto your lower lip before nodding your head.

"Yes... but I promise, I'm taking this seriously." You state.

"You're not using him for sex?" he questions. Seokjin is the one who decides to speak up now.

"We were at first," he starts before noticing how Jimin's eyes narrow. "But, before you freak out, it was only because we were both busy and didn't have time to take it seriously."

"So, you said 'were?'" Jimin questions. You two nod your heads and Jimin looks between Seokjin and you. "So if you were doing that, what are you doing now?"

"We're seeing how it goes." Seokjin states. You nod your head once Jimin looks at you.

Yoongi merely watches the interactions between the three of you.

"Seeing how it goes?" Jimin questions. Yoongi moves his arm off of Jimin before moving it to Jimin's waist in an attempt to calm him. "As in you're taking this seriously, right, Y/N?" You nod your head.

"Yeah, I'm taking it seriously. We've had a few dates now and I like him." You state before gesturing to Seokjin.

"And I like her too." Seokjin states. "We're just going slow." He says before smiling over at you. You smile back before leaning in and pressing your lips against Seokjin's cheek.

"Well, now that everything's aired out, shall we eat?" Yoongi speaks up for the first time since you walked in and your eyes immediately land on him. You bite onto the inside of your mouth to refrain from saying something you'll regret.

Seokjin coughs and this causes you to nod your head, giving a fake smile.

You two sit down across the table from Jimin and Yoongi. The four of you pick up the menus on the table and start examining what to get.

You lick your lips as you think about what to get before shaking your head.

Even though this menu is fancy and sounds nice, you're craving Seokjin's cooking. It's become a comfort food for you. Regardless of what he cooks, you always know you'll love it which makes it harder to order at restaurants nowadays.

"I think I want the lobster." Seokjin states.

"I'm leaning to the steak." Yoongi states.

"I think I'll have the baked potato." Jimin states.

"I think I'll have the lobster and baked potato." You state while closing your menu, a wide grin on your face. Jimin shakes his head while laughing, Seokjin merely smiles, and Yoongi eyes you before looking back down at the menu.

"I expect nothing less from you, baby." Seokjin states before looking at you. "I'm assuming you want to split a dessert with me too?" he questions. This causes you to grin widely.

"Only if you want to." You state before shrugging your shoulders. Seokjin merely nods his head before leaning in and pressing his lips against your cheek. You close your eyes for a second and let out a content sigh.

Upon opening your eyes again, you see Jimin eyeing you with a 'I'm happy that you're happy' face.

Yoongi, on the other hand, is staring at you with an unreadable expression on his face.

The waitress comes over and the four of you order your food before Jimin starts up some conversation.

"So, Y/N, why aren't you angry about Yoongi?" he asks. This causes Yoongi to look over at Jimin, eyes wide, almost as if he's silently saying, 'why are you bringing that up.'

This causes you to lift your eyebrows before looking over at Yoongi.

"Well, if you think about it... we're even now, aren't we?"

"Even?" Jimin asks while lifting his eyebrows a little. "What do you mean by 'even?'"

"I'm dating your friend and I knew that would piss you off. You're dating a guy I'm not the biggest fan of right now and you knew that would piss me off." You reason. "So, what would the point in me being angry when we both did something that pisses each other off?" Jimin leans back in his chair, a small smile on his face.

"Yeah... you're right. We are even." He states before grinning as he looks between the four of you. "I'm so glad that I can finally tell you about all of this, Y/N. You have no idea how fucking annoying it was keeping this a secret from you."

You let out a soft laugh before nodding your head as you agree.

"Yeah. You have no idea how much trouble Seokjin and I went through to make it look like I was on a date with 'Luke.'" You say while doing finger quotes when you say 'Luke.'

"Oh my gosh, I just realized something." Jimin states while he smiles widely before pointing between you and Seokjin. "So, when your date dropped you off at the wrong house... Seokjin did that on purpose so I wouldn't see him driving the car?" you nod your head, which causes Jimin to throw his head back while laughing. "That's classic." You and Seokjin laugh as well while Yoongi merely smiles and shakes his head.

"Wait, I just realized something too." You state. "So that voice I heard over the phone... was that you?" you ask while pointing at Yoongi. Yoongi shyly nods his head before scratching the back of his neck, his gummy smile now present as he starts to get more comfortable around you.

You shake your head before laughing.

"That's fucking hilarious." You state before pointing at Jimin. "Now that I know you're seeing him though, don't sneak people into my home." He nods his head while holding up both hands in defense.

"Jeez, yes ma'am." Jimin states before leaning against Yoongi as he places one hand on Yoongi's arm and the other around Yoongi's shoulders. "Don't worry, Y/N. When Yoongi was there I was making sure to keep a very close eye on him." He states. You let out another laugh before scrunching your nose as your mind immediately goes dirty.

"Oh God, I don't want any details." You state before covering your face with your hands. "I don't want to know what kind of dirty things you two did in my house." Jimin merely laughs and Yoongi quietly laughs, shoulders shaking as he does so.

Seokjin merely shakes his head before laughing as well.

"God, Y/N, we're about to eat." He states before laughing.

"Oh, shut up. Just because you two are straight doesn't mean you can make fun of our bedroom activities." Jimin states while rolling his eyes. A few seconds after rolling his eyes, a small smirk appears on Jimin's face. "Besides, Y/N, I wasn't going to remind you but you know how Yoongi is in bed... and you know it's anything but gross."

Seokjin's eyes widen for a second as well as Yoongi's. The two look at each other and remain quiet, knowing that Jimin's words are going to have some sort of effect on you.

You narrow your eyes at Jimin, causing even Jimin to gulp.

"Y/N, I was kidding." He states calmly and slowly. "Don't make a scene here, please." Your eyes remain narrowed before you lean forward, forearms fully rested on the table beneath you as you do so.

"Oh, Jiminie, I'm not starting a scene." You state before a bitter smile forms on your face. "You're right. I have experienced how Yoongi is in bed."

Seokjin's eyes are no longer wide, but rather his face is neutral again.

"And I've had..." you drift off before looking at Seokjin. Seokjin makes eye contact with you, face still expressionless as he listens intently to you. "I have better." You correct yourself.

Seokjin's eyes light up as he stares over at you. He softly smiles to himself.

Maybe the bad feeling he had earlier was just him being paranoid.

*****
Happy Monday everyone!

I hope you enjoy this update. I know I made it seem like Y/N would yell at Jimin and totally lose it but since she already knew, she already took the time to blow up on him.

We have 18 chapters left until the end of this story! I'm currently writing Airplane Pt. 3 but I am having some moments where I get some writer's block, so there might be a little break between the end of Chef's Kiss and the beginning of Airplane Pt. 3. (But that's okay because I know there's some people waiting for Chef's Kiss to be finished before they read).

I love all of you. Stay safe and take care of yourselves.

Kim ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 8.6K 43
"Will you two idiots ever fucking leave me alone?" Seokjin was exasperated. He had had it up to his ears with these two idiots. From grade school to...
91.6K 3.4K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
177K 8.1K 69
"You've decided, here and now, the next time you have the opportunity to be alone and intimate with Yoongi, you won't stop yourself. You are drawn to...
11.7K 852 45
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...