beautiful - harry potter

By summersaries

"she's a very pretty girl but she's just not beautiful." Thalia Forthing, a 4th year Slytherin, the prettiest... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48

chapter 23

1.9K 67 6
By summersaries

When Blaise informed Thalia of both Theo and Draco being in the Hospital Wing, Thalia dropped all her things and went to them immediately. 

She entered the Hospital Wing with Blaise hot on her tail and she raced toward the two beds next to each other. "Draco, what were you thinking?" Thalia asked. "Getting into a fight?"

She didn't know all the details but she knew that Draco and Theo got into a fight. Draco's nose had a small bandage over it and his hands were wrapped because his knuckles were seriously injured from punching Harry over and over again.

The boy weakly smiled at Thalia as she ran her hand through his hair soothingly and cupped his face with her other hand. "You should see the other guy," he smirked.

Thalia turned around to look at Theo. He had a black eye and a cut lip, but other than that, he looked perfectly fine. The blonde was sitting on the edge of his bed instead of laying down like Draco and he couldn't keep the crazy grin off his face.

"Theo looks perfectly fine," Thalia huffed.

"Ouch," Theo replied, feigning hurt. "If you haven't noticed, darling, I've got a cut lip. Do you wanna kiss it all better?"

"Don't talk to her that way," Draco snapped. He didn't like anyone with his best friend, even if Theo would be a good suitor for her. "We didn't fight each other, Lia."

"Yeah, it was a tag team," Theo snickered. "I got to beat the shit out of that blood traitor, Weasel. I took his arm," he instructed while holding an imaginary arm in the air, "and I snapped it like a twig. And Draco got to fight Potter." (a/n: funny how hawk from cobra kai literally stuttered while doing that but theo can do it, no problem) 

"I knocked Scarhead right in the jaw," Draco bragged. "Swiped him under his feet and he fell down. His face was covered in blood and bruises, it was glorious."

"And let's not forget Blaise," Theo said, motioning towards his friend. "He got to play commentator and referee."

"A bit of a biased referee but hey, he's on our side so I'm not complaining," Draco smirked. 

"What did they ever do to you?" Thalia asked in shock. "I know they're Gryffindors but this is a bit extreme, don't you think?" Worry was shown all across her face, for all four boys, Gryffindor and Slytherin.

Draco's smile faded and his glare hardened as he stared into Thalia's bright eyes. "We're not idiots, Lia." Draco paused for a moment and Theo scratched the back of his neck while Thalia frowned, still not knowing what he was talking about. 

"You've been snogging the Dark Lord's bitch," Draco concluded.

Thalia's face paled the same way Harry's had before he fought Draco. Her hands froze and she pulled away from Draco, taking a few steps back. Thalia accidentally backed into Theo and Theo grabbed her hand.

"We're not mad," Theo said comfortingly. He knew that Thalia would be a bit sad to part with Harry but he still wanted to have Thalia for himself, and a way to do that would be to comfort her through the break-up. "We just... don't understand."

"Are you trying to piss off your parents or something?" Draco asked. He still didn't understand what Thalia saw in Harry. The guy had a bloody lightning scar, he's legally blind, he has no parents, he's a half-blood, he's a Gryffindor- the list just goes on forever. "Because then we would understand. But why are you off snogging Potter?"

"Because I fancy him," Thalia answered honestly. She assumed that her peers would be mad when they found out but she didn't understand why they were questioning her. "I really do fancy him and that's what you do with people you fancy, right?"

"You shouldn't fancy people like Potter," Blaise advised. He'd tried to protect Thalia but there was no point if she just wanted to doom herself.

"But," Draco sniffed, "it's fine now. Everything can go back to normal, as long as you stop seeing him."

"What?" Thalia asked.

"Although, I doubt that'll be much of a problem. He doesn't want to see you either," the platinum blonde shrugged. "I could tell. Right before I beat the shit out of him, there was a little flicker in his eyes. He doesn't fancy you anymore, Lia."

"You don't know that," Thalia said. Her green eyes looked around the Hospital Wing and she met familiar brown eyes. Harry didn't smile in the slightest and he only looked away. 

"Oh," she whispered. Thalia turned back to Draco and smiled the small smile that not everyone had the privilege of seeing. "Please don't tell my father, Dray."

"Wouldn't plan on it," Draco grinned. "As long as I get to brag about beating up Potter."

"Definitely," she agreed. 

-----

Harry had refused to crash the same time he crashed last time when Thalia left him. Of course, him and Thalia were much closer than the last time but he still refused to go into depression. The best way to handle these things was pretending it never happened. So that's what he did.

Harry was making his bed and pulling on the covers, even though he would be settling in for the night in a few minutes. 

His roommates watched him cautiously. A few days ago, Ron had explained what happened and they were pretty sure that Thalia had left him once again. They were waiting for the sound of crying and the sniffling, but it never came.

"Harry?" Neville asked worriedly. "Are you alright there?"

"Fine, Neville," Harry responded. "Never felt better actually."

"How? You were just dumped and she didn't even dump you. She told her friends about you and then had them beat you up," Seamus stated bluntly. Harry would normally send the boy a pointed look but instead, Harry only smiled.

"I haven't the faintest idea about who you're talking about," Harry said. He knew who they were talking about but he refused to even think about Thalia because he knew he would cry himself to sleep.

"Oh Merlin," Dean sighed. The boy put his hand on his forehead and he shook his head in disappointment. "Harry, you haven't...?" 

"He's done it again, hasn't he?" Seamus gasped. 

"Done what?" Harry asked.

"It's okay, guys," Dean assured. He took his wand from the nightstand and walked towards Harry. He pointed his wand at the center of Harry's forehead. "I've got this."

"You sure?" Neville asked. "Remember last time, you kinda... went kinda... I don't know, but didn't he forget his name for a while?"

"Can you do it any better, Neville?" Dean asked. None of the boys in Harry's dorm were the best at wand work so Dean would have to do for now.

"What're you guys going to do?" Harry questioned.

"Harry, you probably don't remember this," Dean started, "but throughout 3rd year and in the beginning of 4th year, you kept accidentally obliviating yourself. Your memories kept getting completely wiped and we had to keep restoring it. We thought you stopped a while ago but apparently you've obliviated yourself by accident again."

"No, I'm perfectly fine. I swear," Harry promised. "I do remember everything but I'm just choosing to ignore some parts. I didn't obliviate myself again."

"Of course you didn't," Dean said slowly, enunciating everything like he was talking to a toddler. If Harry did obliviate himself, he obviously wouldn't remember doing it, which is why Dean was pretending like Harry was right.

"No, I'm serious," Harry assured. "Ask me anything."

"What's your cousin's name?"

"Dudley."

"What did you do in the last hour?"

"I was studying with Hermione in the common room and then I came here to fix my bed and go to sleep," Harry answered. 

"Ask important questions," Seamus huffed, rolling his eyes at Dean's incompetence. "Harry, when's the last time you snogged Forthing?"

"About two weeks ago," Harry estimated.

"Aha!" Seamus shouted. "You got into the fight with Malfoy one week ago so you were with Thalia for the week that you claimed you haven't snogged her! And Merlin knows how you two are with each other, just snogging every chance you get."

"He clearly obliviated himself again," Neville pointed out.

"I didn't!" Harry opposed. "We just didn't snog at all that week because she was avoiding me. She kept making up excuses and the only time we actually met that week, it was a quick kiss and then she left me."

"Guess he didn't obliviate himself," Dean summed up. He withdrew his wand, only to quickly put it to his forehead once again. "Forthing definitely cheated on you. Do you want me to obliviate that week for you? I'm your friend, Harry. If you need me to, I'd do it."

"I'm good," Harry scowled, grabbing the wand out of Dean's hand. He tossed it onto Dean's bed and went under the covers of his own bed. "You don't know if she cheated on me."

The rest of the boys except for Ron, who was in the kitchens, tucked themselves into bed and shut off the lights. They all laid awake in the darkness and Seamus' laughter could be heard. "Oh she most definitely did. Forthing's a hot chick," Seamus commented. "There's no way she'd be satisfied with you for over a month."

"Hey!" Harry protested.

"Just saying," Seamus remarked. "She was avoiding you for that whole week, wasn't she? What's the last excuse she used before you guys split?"

"She said she was studying with Draco."

"Exactly. And then Draco comes along and beats you up-"

"He did not. I got a few good hits," Harry cut in hotly.

"Fine, Draco comes along when he was allegedly with Thalia," Seamus summed up. "Her excuses were lies, you had short conversations, and she was distancing herself. Sounds like cheating to me."

"Same thing happened to me, Harry," Dean chirped. "It happens to the best of us."

Harry didn't respond and he shifted around in his bed. He'd done so good with getting Thalia out of his mind and now he was laying awake, wondering if she was actually cheating on him that entire time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 6.6K 73
[ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ- ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴇᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀᴅᴠɪꜱᴇᴅ] "You look so good like this," he smirked, lifting her chin with the tip of his wand. "Under my control." ...
80.4K 1.6K 44
{Completed and Editing} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in the Hufflepuff house & golden trio(...
32.9K 1.1K 75
Y/n Malfoy the four year older sister of Draco Malfoy and the daughter of Lucius and Narcissa. Y/n is nothing like her father and doesn't want to fol...
12 0 4
A girl who was destined to become a Slytherin but who did not want to be. Pandora is from a powerful, well-known family full of Slytherin's. She goes...