Lumity X Reader

Galing kay VioletSky9

owl house luz x amity x YOU!! Higit pa

Day One
Day One part two
day one part three
Day Two
Day Three
Day Three Part Two
Day Four
Day Four Part Two
Day Five
Authors Note
Day Six
Authors Note (IMPORTANT TO FANS)

Day 5 part two

1.7K 51 17
Galing kay VioletSky9

A/N Okay im back... again let's get right into our gay/straight wtv bookiiieee

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMITY'S P.O.V 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Heya kid, how ya feeling about the Boiling Isles?" I asked them, hoping to et a basic answer. "I don't really know, I mean I don't know anything about the Boiling Isles." They said laughing, they blushed slightly. PFFT, LUZ IS NOT RIGHT. "C'mon let's go somewhere."i said, they nodded "I'll go get Luz!" I shook my head, and grabbed their hand, "Just us." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woahh wait. wait. WAIT. 

AMITY WANTS TO GO SOMEWHERE ALONE WITH ME!?

Breath, probably just going to ask me some questions. Maybe.... Oh God. My heart started quickening. No Amity has a girlfriend, she is taken. Get that through your damn head Y/N! 

Amity was dragging me along a path I've never seen before. Finally she stopped. I looked up, just now realizing I had been looking at my feet the entire time. "Woahh~" I said. We were on a super high cliff, Trees surrounded this place, but you could see the sky clearly. The stars could be seen brightly here. "We're above the polution." Amity said reading my mind, "I've only ever brought Luz here." I blushed, and then rapidly tried to hide it. 

Amity giggled, "It's okay, Luz wanted me to bring you here." 

               That made me blush harder. 

"So anyone special at home kid?" Amity asked, sliding down into a sitting postition, back to a tree. I blushed, hesistated, and shook my head. Amity was a sight to see. She changed out of her Hexside uniform and was wearing casual attire. Her head was up, looking at the stars. She looked down at me and laughed. 

"I get that I'm pretty, but you gotta pick your jaw up off the ground, kid." 

I- what? "I think we should head back," I started rambling, "King's needing me, probably." Amity slowly stood up and laughed. "Alright, c'mon." She said holding her hand out to help me up. I took it and only blushed harder. 

Amity walked me home and then left. I laid down on Luz's spare sleeping bag, laid down with my face in my pillow and screamed. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

247K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
623K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
202K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
100K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season