๐•Š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•• ๐”ธ๐•จ๐•’๐•ช | ๏ฟฝ...

Oleh iroha_nakahara

[ ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ ], [แดตแดธแดธแตหขแต€แดฟแดฌแต€แดฑแดฐ] "๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ." ---- ส/ษด ษช๊œฑ แด€ส™แดแดœแด›... Lebih Banyak

Before reading
๐Ÿ™.
๐Ÿš.
๐Ÿ›.
๐Ÿœ.
๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿž. (๐Ÿ‹)
[Interlude OC presentation] - Mana
๐ŸŸ.
๐Ÿ .
๐Ÿก.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿœ.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ.
๐”น๐•’๐•”๐•œ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช - ๐•Š๐•’๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ
.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿž (๐Ÿ‹)
.๐Ÿ™๐ŸŸ
.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿก

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ .

1.4K 89 186
Oleh iroha_nakahara

A/N: I didn't re read this chapter, so sorry for the typos and all. Enjoy babes

The sight of Mana being seized and beaten before me, the voices of the men telling me that Sukuna would be dying tonight, Satoru standing next to me doing nothing — all of it was too much.

I rushed to Mana and punched one of the guys right in the chin. He stumbled back and right when the other guy wanted to get back at me for hurting his friend, Satoru appeared next to me and seized his arm. I took Mana in my arms and backed away.

She whimpered and snuggled against me. She was trying to talk but all that spilled out of her mouth was uncontrollable sobs.

"There, there. I'm here now." I caressed her hair, hugging her tight.

What the fuck did I walk into ?

Satoru walked toward me, and I felt my blood boil.

"You. You stay the fuck away." I hissed at him.

"I know how it looks, and I'm sorry. But it needs to end."

I narrowed my eyes. "You're talking about Sukuna."

"Yes." he sighed. "He's on a rampage, we can't let him keep this up."

"You know very well where I stand, Gojo Satoru. I know we can reason with him–"

"Tell the families of the deceased that, Y/n."

I was always careful to not think about that because it wrecked my mental health. It killed me inside knowing that Sukuna was a heartless mass murderer. It truly did and I was guilty to even think of him as something else as a killer.

Nevertheless, I couldn't stop loving him.

Satoru walked up to me. "Give me the child," he said.

"No."

He looked at me right in the eye, while he snatched Mana away from me. Frankly, I couldn't do anything. I couldn't hold on to her because he pulled her so fast I was afraid her arm would have come off if I seized it.

I never saw Satoru so ruthless. I pained me so much.

He gave Mana back to the men. "Don't hurt her this time or I'll cut your legs off." he said in a flat tone.

His dark gaze shifted on me, and he walked up to me.

"Get lost." I spat out.

"I'm sorry for what is about to happen Y/n, and I'll know you'll never forgive me. So, this is goodbye."

I didn't know why I started to cry.

"Let's just forget about this, let's take Mana and let's get back home, uh ?" I pleaded. But he didn't react. "Please Satoru, don't do that to me. I need you, please."

I broke down into sobs, when my father entered the room.

"Y/n ? Why are you crying ?" said my father heading toward us.

"Father..." I voiced out.

"You should rejoice ! Tonight is the night we get rid of Sukuna Ryoumen for good."

He hugged me tight and stroked my hair tenderly. "Don't worry my child, I know that the... curse here, is your friend. I won't hurt her."

I parted from him to take a look at his face, and I could see he was honest. Letting Mana live was one thing, killing Sukuna was another problem.

"We're going to get revenge for a thousand year persecution. Tonight is our night Y/n."

Satoru put his blindfold on. And our eyes never met again.

They took us in a huge underground room and we waited for Sukuna there. But something was off.

Why was I here ?

"Isn't it dangerous to fight in a confined space ?"

My father shrugged.

I raised an eyebrow.

"I can't defend myself is something goes wrong —"

"We will protect you, don't worry."

There were only seven of us in the room. Seven just to take on Sukuna himself ? Satoru is strong, sure, but Yuuji is still there. He can't kill him like this or he would have already done it.

The whole room trembled. Thunder arose from the silence above us. I could hear walls shatter as the ceiling was shaking. Soon enough, the door ripped open.

Sukuna leisurely walked into the room.

"Old Kuromiya is here. What a blessing." he hummed. "Oh, and my old dog too."

No matter how much I was looking at him, he never looked at me back. He acted like I wasn't even here.

And, I didn't care. I was too overjoyed to see him. He was as beautiful as I remembered him and his aura was already calling me.

When Satoru took a step to place himself beside me, Sukuna's gaze shifted on him.

"Big brother, help me !" Mana cried out desperately.

"Of course." he said with a warm smile I had rarely seen.

He casually walked up to her, ignoring everyone in the room. When he leaned down to pick her up, the men tried to stop him. I almost barfed when their body exploded out of the blue. They just disintegrated, without a warning, without Sukuna touching them.

I gasped in horror.

This was why everyone was so afraid of him.

Sukuna lifted Mana up in his arms, and walked away, blood dripping from his kimono. My father froze when he passed him by.

"Missed me kitten ?" he ruffled Mana's hair.

Ki-kitten ?

"Yes !" she whimpered, hugging him tight.

I didn't notice Satoru get closer to me.

"I'll be selfish one more time and tell you this. Never doubt the love I have for you." he whispered in my ear so low to make sure I was the only one to hear.

My gaze shifted to him, and his sad expression made me want to kiss him. He parted away from me, and my father took Satoru's place next to me.

"Well, who should I kill next ?" Sukuna chirped, putting Mana down.

My father's hand was cold around my arm. I appreciated the fact that he wanted to protect me, even though I didn't think Sukuna could hurt me.

"You're next, King of Curses."

Suddenly, Sukuna's eyes widened so much it actually scared me. What could make Sukuna so afrai–

I gasped. A sharp pain. A pain so intense, I screamed without hearing myself do so. It was my father's hand on the knife's handle. The knife that just went through my chest.

I fell on my knees in a loud thump. I was already coughing up blood. Every time I moved, the blade would creep inside me deeper.

"That's some father's love you're displaying here, old man." Sukuna sneered. "You think I don't know what you're doing here?"

"It doesn't matter that you figured it out." my father chuckled. "She is still going to die if you don't do anything."

"Your plan all along. Did my dog go and tell you about my infatuation with the human girl ?"

Sukuna was laughing hysterically. "I-I had never thought that you — Satoru Gojo would go to such low length to get to me. You're as bad as me."

"Just, save her. " Satoru said.

"But if I step in that little cursed sigil you put where she stands, my power will be contained. We can't have that now, can we ?"

I fell on my side, my vision getting blurry. I was bathing in a pool of my own blood, listening to the nonsense they were spitting.

This was actually planned all along. Satoru knew that my father would stab me. They actually assumed Sukuna would save me ? Did they gamble my life just for that ?

A plaything.

For a year, they kept me close for that. To use me against Sukuna.

"I say we let her die." Sukuna proposed, tilting his head.

"Pl-please..." I whispered. "Sukuna..."

He shifted his head to me, and our eyes finally met. Maybe the others couldn't see it, but I could.

Sadness filled his eyes.

"Please, leave." I sighed.

"This child... so it was true. It's as Satoru said. You really love this... this monster!" My father was livid, and if he hadn't stabbed me earlier, he would have done it right now.

Before I could manage to word my thoughts, Sukuna did for me.

"She doesn't want to die to save me, she wants to die because she's fed up with all that shit."

After minutes of agonizing pain, I started to convulse and lack air. I couldn't even move a finger, I didn't have the energy anymore.

"Sukuna, she is dying." Satoru stated.

"I kill people all the time, I know what death looks like, smartass."

I could hear Sukuna's footsteps coming toward me.

"No, no, no..." I mumbled indefinitely.

"Shush, pet." he said, squatting down before me.

He rolled me over on my back and I tried my hardest to keep my eyes open. He passed his thumb on my lips. He took my hand in his, and with the other, took the knife out.

I shrieked in pain, blood flowing out of my mouth. His hand still holding mine, he caressed the back of my hand with his thumb.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there." he said as he started to heal me. "I shouldn't have let you go."

As he was slowly healing me, on purpose I assumed, so I could faintly talk again.

"I missed you."

I swore I could see him blush. "Stop saying things like that." he chuckled.

"...what is going to happen ?" I asked, about to tear up.

"I presume that once I'm done healing you, they will activate the spell to neutralize my powers. And then kill me."

"I don't - want you to die!" I broke down into painful sobs. Still badly hurt, I jumped into his arms. He hugged me tight, brushing his head against mine.

"I couldn't have you die, could I ?" his chuckles warmed my heart.

My father started to cuss at us. "Disgusting. Utterly disgusting. You are a disgrace to your whole bloodline!" he hissed at me. "Satoru, activate the spell."

"When he heals her completely." Satoru answered.

"Now. I don't care if she dies, she betrayed us. She is a traitor, a disgrace, an error."

"Open your mouth one more time and I'll kill you, Masaki Kuromiya." Satoru uttered.

"The Gojo clan was always the most annoying of them all." My father huffed.

Sukuna was almost done healing me. I could barely feel the pain anymore.

So, knowing that his faith was closing up on him, he kissed me. Our lips had barely touched when the ground vibrated.

"Domain expansion: Limitless Void."

Satoru's voice resonated in the basement room, and he and Sukuna disappeared for a fraction of a second, before reappearing at the other side of the room.

It had passed a fraction of second here, but I knew that the time passed differently in his domain. He would have had time to kill Sukuna a hundredth time there.

I gulped in apprehension. 

Satoru squatted before Sukuna's body who slowly opened his eyes. Although... something was different.

"...Sensei ?"

"Yuuji, do you feel alright?" Satoru asked softly.

Yuuji nodded. "But sensei... Why can't I feel Sukuna anymore? What happened ?"

Before I could hear more, I stood up, took Mana's hand and left. Tears were streaming down my face, and I wish I were dead.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

114K 2.2K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
225K 7.8K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...
91.3K 2.9K 21
๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! Once a beautiful girl fell in love only to be betrayed and killed by her lover, now she stalks the night and waits for her ne...
215K 5K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...