"Thank You For Loving Me" [Ka...

By Kurooswifie

(Mostly just soft Kageyama) You are Hinata's childhood best friend, was supporting Hinata at his middle scho... More

Y/N's Info
When We First Met
Apartments Pt. 1
Apartments Pt. 2
We Meet Again
Let's Actually Talk
Dinner at the Hinata Residence
Match Day
Study Date
Convenience Store Date Pt.1
Convenience Store Date Pt. 2
Love Letter
Kageyama's Confession
Rainy Day
Bus Ride to Saitama
Training Camp Pt. 1
You and Me
You and Me (Date Pictures)
Training Camp Pt. 2
Thank You For Loving Me Pt. 1

Thank You For Loving Me Pt. 2

1.8K 51 46
By Kurooswifie

(The picture above is what the last scene kind of looks like.  I couldn't find an image that fit my imagination perfectly, but you'll see)

The couple arrived at the restaurant and walked indoors.  Since the exterior of the place was a bit on the smaller side, the interior held just enough space.  There were a couple people at the restaurant, already busy with their meal.  There were a couple tables here and there, with a bar to the side of the entrance and a couple booths along the walls.

"Welcome to Oppeshan!" The waiter said, "Would you two like a booth, table, or two seats at the bar?"

Y/N looked up at Kageyama to see what he wanted.  Kageyama knew what to do and answered immediately.

"We would like a booth please," Kageyama replied.

"Great choice sir, let's go." The waiter replied.

The waiter lead both Kageyama and Y/N over to an available booth.

"You may call me Tamaki san," Tamaki said while pointing at his name tag, "I'll be your waiter today."

Tamaki continued and handed the two the menu, "Before I let the two of you decide, would you guys like to participate in the event held today?"

"What's the event?" Y/N asked.

Tamaki pointed at the menu for the two to see, "We have a spicy noodle event, where if you can finish an entire bowl, you get to take home the stuffed animal given for this week."

"Oh alright," Y/N nodded.

"I'll let the two of you think about it," Tamaki said as he pointed at a bell, "please press this once you are done deciding, I'll come right over since I need to help out other customers as well."

"I'll get the Aged Miso Tonkotsu Ramen," Y/N decided, "What about you Tobio san?"

"I'll participate in the event," Kageyama said.

"Are you sure?  You don't really have a good spice tolerance," Y/N said.

"Yeah I know, but I really want to try to win that stuffed animal for you," Kageyama said, "plus it doesn't hurt to try right?"

"I guess, should we call Tamaki san back?"

Kageyama pressed the bell to call Tamaki over, so they can order.  Tamaki came right over with a pen and notepad.

"What would the two of you like today?" Tamaki asked.

"I'll participate in the event today and my girlfriend would like a bowl  of Aged Miso Tonkotsu Ramen." Kageyama replied.

"All great choices," Tamaki replied, "your order will be out in just a sec."

A couple minutes have passed and Tamaki came out with the food.  He placed down the tray and set the bowls out for the two.

"One bowl of Aged Miso Tonkotsu Ramen for the girlfriend," Tamaki stated, "and one bowl of Super Spicy Red Ramen for the boyfriend.  Please enjoy your meal you two."

"Thank you," Y/N replied, before Tamaki walked away.

Y/N split the wooden chopsticks, "The service here is pretty good."

Kageyama did the same and broke the chopsticks, "I agree, but there is only one waiter here and I feel bad."

Kageyama and Y/N put their hands together and said "thanks for the meal" before beginning to eat.

"This already smells so spicy," Kageyama whispered.

"Are you sure you can do it?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah yeah of course," Kageyama said, before taking a couple bites.

Kageyama's eyes immediately started to water up half way through eating the bowl.  Y/N knew what was going on and pressed the bell to call the waiter over.  Tamaki saw what happened from a far and came back with a glass of water.

"Thank you," Y/N said to Tamaki while Kageyama drank some water.

"No problem miss, I understand how spicy it is." Tamaki chuckled.

"How come the owner decided to make this a challenge by the way?" Y/N asked before eating again.

"Oh you see, last month the owner accidentally entered in the order for the flavoring too high for this type of ramen," Tamaki smiled, "so we're just trying to get rid of it for this month."

Another bell rang from across the restaurant and Tamaki excused himself.

"Are you okay Tobio san?" Y/N asked.

Kageyama nodded while trying to take another bite.  His face is extremely red and sweaty from the ramen.  The two finished their meal after a couple minutes.  Kageyama had also finished his third cup of water before they split the bill and paid.

"Here's your prize sir," Tamaki said, handing Kageyama the plush outside the restaurant, "have a nice day and feel free to run in the restroom to puke or something."

(This is what it looks like, but you can always think of something else)

Once Tamaki went into the restaurant again, Kageyama looked over at Y/N.

Kageyama shoved the stuffed animal to Y/N's chest, "Here I won this for you, cherish it forever okay?"

Y/N hugged the plush and nodded, "I'm sure I'll love it Tobio san, thanks."

"Wait up Y/N chan, stay here I have too-" Kageyama started before darting off inside the restaurant.

Kageyama went into the restrooms to let it all out, or that's what Y/N assumed (take that how you want).  Y/N looked across the street to see a convenience store while seated on a bench outside in front of the restaurant.

"I should probably get some cold water for Kageyama," Y/N thought to herself, "I'll just head across the street and come back." (milk is bad after puking btw)

Y/N did what she set out to do and headed over to the 7-11 across the street.  She headed in the store and looked for some cold water.  She picked up two bottles, paid for it, and headed back to the front of the restaurant.  Once she was there, Kageyama came out looking wasted.  Kageyama saw Y/N walking back to him and he walked over to her.

Kageyama stopped Y/N and he put his forehead against her shoulder, "Sorry for the incident, we should go now."

Y/N gently push Kageyama off and showed him the water, "Here, use on to wash your mouth and the other to drink with."

The two walked over to an area of snow in the small parking lot.  Y/N let Kageyama wash his mouth while she stood there with his jacket.  He finished up and drank his water, before slipping his jacket back on.

"Sorry for running off, we should get going now," Kageyama said.

Y/N took his hand, "Alright, we can head to my place now."

Kageyama and Y/N walked over to a nearby train station to head home.  Since it was around 3 pm, it was the ideal time to head back anyways.  After making it to a station, the couple boarded a busy train.  Y/N held on to Kageyama's hand as he held on to the train railings like always.  Minutes have passed before they arrived at a station close to Y/N's apartment.

Kageyama and Y/N eventually arrived at Y/N's apartment.  After opening the door, they walked in and took off their jackets since it was a lot warmer in the room.  

"Most of your clothes are washed and in my closet so I'll go get them," Y/N said.

Kageyama followed Y/N to her closet.  Y/N pulled out a hoodie and sweat pants, "I found it, but I don't have any of your underwear, so I'll just wash your current ones."

"Um alright do I leave my current clothes outside while I shower?" Kageyama asked while Y/N was busy pushing him to the bathroom.

Y/N paused once they reached the closed door, "Yeah, I'll wash it and then leave it there in front of the door."

Kageyama opened the door, "Okay, I'll see you later."

Kageyama closed the door while Y/N waited for his clothes.  Minutes later, Kageyama opened the door slightly to drop his clothes off.  Y/N saw this happen from her couch and she immediately did her job.  She took his clothes and began to wash it in the washing machine.

"Y/N chan? I need some help." Kageyama called.

Y/N heard him and headed over, "Yeah what happened."

Kageyama had his head peaking out while the two were talking.

"Can you help me use the shower," Kageyama said, "it's different from the one I normally use at home."

"Of course, just um cover yourself up first," Y/N said, with a small blush beginning to grow on her face.

Kageyama invited her in, opening the door, "I already did, with a towel."

Kageyama was watching Y/N from over her shoulder as she turned the shower on.

"To turn it on, you just pull the shower valve out and turn it to the temperature you want," Y/N ordered, "turn it to the left if you want it warmer and left if you want it colder."

Y/N turned off the water and met face to face with Kageyama.  Kageyama moved out of the way once he realized that he was blocking Y/N's exited.  Y/N just stood there obliviously staring at his abs.

"Um Y/N chan, are you going to leave now or..." Kageyama said in a confused tone.

Y/N didn't say anything and gently poked on of his abs.  She then left, closing the door behind her with a flushed expression.  Kageyama wondered what happened while taking off the towel around his waist and walked into the shower.

"Why is he so good looking, I can't..." Y/N thought to herself.

Y/N continued to wait on the couch while Kageyama showered.  She made herself busy by reading some stories on her phone (take that meaning how you want cause of weeb reasons).  Kageyama came out the shower once he was done.

"Hey Y/N chan, is my underwear finished yet?" Kageyama asked, approaching his girlfriend.

"Oh that was quick," Y/N looked up from her phone, "and no it's not done yet, you could've taken longer if you'd like."

"No it's fine, I don't like long showers anyways," Kageyama said, sitting down with Y/N, "you should shower too you know."

"Probably, you should wait till your underwear is done," Y/N said, pulling out her computer from under her coffee table, "I'll just go shower and you can watch anything you'd like on my computer for now."

"Okay," Kageyama replied.

Y/N went off to get her clothes before heading to the shower.  She showered while Kageyama watched on her computer.  After a couple minutes have passed, Y/N came out clean with her clothes in hand to drop them off in the laundry basket.

"Tobio san, are your clothes done?" Y/N asked, while exiting the laundry room.

Y/N asked since the laundry machine was empty.

Kageyama looked at Y/N and nodded, "Yeah, I already put them on and my other clothes are folded next to me."

Y/N joined him on the floor to see what Kageyama was watching.  He was watching a college volleyball game on YouTube.

"The setter is amazing," Kageyama mumbled.

Y/N heard him and poked his cheek, "Yeah, but I think you're better."

"I don't think so, I still have a lot of things to learn and-" Kageyama began.

Y/N cupped his face and interrupted, "Tobio san, to me you will always be the best and if you don't like that label... then you will be the best don't worry."

Kageyama looked away, clearing his throat in the process, "Ahem... um... let's watch something the both us of could enjoy, like anime."

"Sure what should we watch?" Y/N asked, while pulling up her anime website.

"Have you watched 'Attack on Titan' before?" Kageyama asked.

"Yeah, I'm on season four now."

"I just started, but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind watching season one."

"Yeah sure, I'll pull up the anime," Y/N agreed, "it's really good so of course I don't mind rewatching it."

"Do you mind if we watch inside my room though?"

"No, we could always watch in there."

"Good cause it'll be like a movie theater if we do that," Y/N smiled, "and it's gonna be more fun."

"Okay, I'll bring your computer to your room then," Kageyama said as he stood up with the computer.

"I'll go get the mochi, do you want some tea with that?"

"Yeah that's okay, do you want me to set up the anime?"

"That would be nice," Y/N replied.

Y/N and Kageyama go busy with their jobs till the other returned.  Once Y/N was finished, she brought a tray with the food in and closed the door.  Kageyama invited her in to sit on his lap while his back was against the head board of the bed.  He adjusted the blanket so it could be around the both of them.  Y/N had the tray of food, in arms reach, in front of the two as the show began to play.

"Here you should eat," Y/N said, as she fed Kageyama some mochi.

Kageyama gladly ate the mochi and the two continued to watch.  Since Kageyama was on episode seven, that's where they started.  Kageyama had his arms wrapped around Y/N while as sipped on a warm cup of green tea.

*Time Skip brought to you by Attack on Titans*

"Well that's the end to episode thirteen," Y/N said as she watched Kageyama yawn.

"Hey Tobio san, are you feeling tired?" Y/N continued.

Kageyama just nodded and began to doze off, "Yeah, but you can keep watching if you want.  I'll sleep for a bit."

Y/N turned her laptop off and set the empty tray on to the table by her bed side.  Kageyama laid down on the bed and began to sleep.

"Tobio san? Is it okay if we could cuddle to nap?" Y/N asked.

Kageyama opened his arms so that Y/N could lay on his chest.  It was a pretty reasonable time to take a nap since it was around five pm and it was a pretty tiring day.  The two knocked out immediately in each other's arms.

* 2 hour time skip due to a nap *

Y/N stirred up awake in Kageyama's arms.  Since he was still asleep, Y/N decided to wake up and clean up.  She left the bed and walked out the room with the empty tray in hand.  At that moment Kageyama slowly woke up.

Y/N began to clean the tray and empty plate of mochi.

"I can't believe that it's already 8 pm." Y/N thought to herself as she wiped the dish.

After finishing the dishes, Y/N headed out to the balcony with her new cup of tea.  She dusted off the snow from the balcony railing so she could rest her elbows there.  Kageyama spotted her outside, so he decided to join her.  He lazily walked over to the glass door leading him outside.

Y/N turned around to see Kageyama, "Hey Tobio san, did you sleep well?"

Kageyama nodded in response, "Yeah I did, it was really warm in there."

Kageyama dusted off the snow on his side of the balcony and rested his hands there.

"It's kinda cold outside don't you think?" Kageyama asked.

"Yeah but it's pretty nice seeing the stars from here."

"But you can barely see them," Kageyama said while squinting his eyes to see.

"It's probably because of the light pollution," Y/N replied with a smile.

Kageyama had an idea come to him, "What if we could go stargazing someday?"

"That would be nice, but when should we do that?" Y/N asked.

"Maybe when I learn how to drive.  That way we can just go by ourselves."

"That sounds nice, I hope it looks better than here."

"Don't worry it will and I promise to go star gazing with you someday,"

Kageyama held out his pinkie so Y/N could promise to him.  Y/N smiled and linked pinkies with him.

"You still believe in that stuff?" Y/N asked, looking at the stars again.

"No not really, but it's to make me remember-" Kageyama started.

Fireworks in the distance began to start up, interrupting Kageyama.

"It must be 8:30 already," Y/N sighed.

Kageyama was confused, "What do you mean?"

"People tend to shoot fireworks at a nearby park, I sometimes watch them when I have free time," Y/N replied, "we should watch them right now."

Kageyama looked at the fireworks like Y/N said as he took Y/N's hand.  He looked over at her to see the refection of the fireworks in her eyes.  He saw the smile she had on her face as she watched the show in awe.  A calm and warm feeling spread throughout his body and that's when he realized that he was in love.

Kageyama watched the glow in Y/N's eyes as he whispered to himself.

"Thank you for loving me..."

*********************************************************************************************** 

Well this is the end of this book.  I'm sorry if the ending feels rushed because I decided on ending the book earlier.  I will leave the time skips up to the reader of course.  If I have time on my hands, I may write the original ending to this book.  Even though I'm a bit tired of writing, I really enjoyed writing things that people enjoyed so thank you for supporting me.  Thank you for your time and happy reading.

- Poppy Reynolds

PS: I have three things I could do after completing this book: retiring, writing an Atsumu story, or writing a fluff one shot book

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 8.5K 7
After being scouted into Japan's national volleyball team, Kageyama and (L/N)'s relationship went downhill. With his nonstop practices and her desire...
13.9K 280 13
You are Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's childhood bestfriend but the three of you lost contact when you had to move to Australia. You're life is a mess du...
558K 14.8K 32
A fanfiction of you and your favorite Haikyuu character. Disclaimer: I do not own Haikyuu Hope you enjoy!! update; HUGE thanks to anyone who has rea...
4.6K 250 32
~completed:)~ -Kagehina- Being a "play thing" was what Hinata was used too, atleast ever since his mother and sister had died The only thing that kep...