Parachute | Harry Styles Shor...

By cheriecherieboo

When Blue starts a four-week writing program, she doesn't expect to become quick friends with the moody stude... More

1 - How Convenient!
2 - You Better!
3 - Well done!
4 - I'm Sorry!
5 - It Hurts!
6 - Zarry!
7 - No!
8 - Betrayal!
9 - Calm Down!
10 - That's Life!
11 - Holiday, Part 1!
12 - Holiday, Part 2!
When Harry met Ma!
My Baby!
My Baby Part 2!
Blue & Harry!
The Styles!
Very Preggers!
Best Dad!
Milf & Dilf hours!
Babymoon - Instagram Stories
Happy Birthday H!

Happy Valentine!

2.8K 128 49
By cheriecherieboo

Keri Hilson - I Like

The breakfast tray looks better than he planned and this is already the most exciting Valentine's morning in his life.

With ease, he gets out his phone and takes some pictures of this romantic breakfast. As he types up a message to send, the fat cat sluggishly drags herself near the tray and his eyes fly wide.

Harry sends her off, waving his hand in urgency and wondering if this lazy cat can't understand him.

Of course, she cannot understand his desperate gestures. He claps his hands, knowing that usually freaks her out but it doesn't work this time.

Getting a cat wasn't the plan but when they moved into this new shared flat, they felt the flowers and books needed a mini addition.

The cat was a random gift from Anne because she felt they needed a sense of life responsibility and if they insist on not having kids, a cat will do. It was clearly a very passive aggressive housewarming gift from a sweet mother.

Harry and Blue love their cat, Mango, but she can be a little problematic and possessive of Blue. Harry has strong reasons to believe Mango wants Blue all to herself and he might be in an unsaid battle for his woman against a beautiful feline.

He tucks his phone away into the pocket of his sweatpants and walks over to Mango, knowing she's not going to let him win this.

Making little supposed soothing sounds he hopes she can hear with ease, he lifts her up and cradles her like a child, knowing she loves being spoiled.

Harry brings his ringed fingers to tenderly caress her very furry body and Mango lets out a satisfied purr that he'll never hear.

"No..." he starts with words before signing with a finger. "Disturbance, please."

The speech therapy thing has been weird and helpful these past months. He shocked everyone by signing up for it and revealing it to them about three months later.

It was an on and off process. He still doesn't know what to feel about the whole thing. Not that he feels pressured to be actively verbal or use his voice more.
It was just a random decision and he's yet to regret it.

As he gently sways Mango for some minutes to calm her down, she starts squirming and he knows this little moment is over.

Mango hardly cares about spending too much with him and would rather be glued to Blue for most of the day. He thinks it's a girl thing. If that makes any sense.

Harry gently places Mango on the floor and returns his focus to the breakfast he has prepared for his lover. Exhaling in excitement, he picks up the tray and heads for their bedroom. Mango follows him.

In the bedroom, Blue stays still and calm in bed, enjoying the remnants of a beautiful sleep.

There's music softly playing in the background and she hums to herself, inhaling the rich aroma of the breakfast that has been prepared.

This is her second Valentine's day with Harry and it feels like they've been together for ages. It might be a good thing. Hopefully.

The music was a random gift from Harry. He researched romantic songs and their lyrics before curating an intentional playlist for the love of his life.

Now, he may not know what they sound like but the words and rhythms he's felt have been beautiful enough. Blue deserves anything that's beautiful and he'll always strive to do that for her.

With a gentle hum, she slowly sits up on the bed and turns to see Harry entering with the tray in hand. It's the perfect time and a laugh breaks out from her as Mango rushes in after him. It's like her little feline was a bodyguard ensuring the breakfast was well delivered and it just makes it extra endearing.

Harry settles next to her on the bed, leaning to press a kiss on her forehead and present the breakfast to her.

"Morning to you," she signs as she speaks.

"Hi!" He uses his voice, trying to sound excited.

Blue inhales the sweet aroma and fans her hands, gesturing for the scent to linger. He stares at her beautiful face and leans in closer, just staying close for the sake of it. He sees her lips slowly stop moving and he frowns.

Noticing his new facial expression, she turns to him and pauses.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asks.

Harry slowly gestures at her mouth movement.

"Were you singing?" he asks.

"Oh?" Blue grows shy. "I was humming along to the song."

"Is that very different from singing?" he asks to clarify.

"Let me show you," she nods.

With a smile, Blue takes his hand and places his palm to her neck. Just on her throat. As she starts humming, he feels the vibration and smiles in full understanding. He hums and uses it to test his language skills.

For a while, he just didn't care to properly understand certain aspects of language and communication. Harry withdraws his hand, still smiling and he clears his throat.

"I made you breakfast as promised," he explains.

"It looks so beautiful," she leans in and kisses the side of his mouth.

Their foreheads press to each other for a moment. They stay still in pure silence of their love with Mango watching from where she's comfortably seated.

Sometimes they fail to understand how they conveniently found each other and fully complement each other. It is so deeply beautiful. A love so fulfilling, empowering and enriching. It's something they never thought was possible for people like them.

Blue pulls away with a smile and turns to reach for something on Harry's side of the bed. As he blinks, she shows him the simple bouquet of flowers he had apparently left for her to wake up and she smiles at him.

"Where did you get that from?" he tries to act surprised.

"I think my secret lover wanted me to wake up to this," she replies.

"So, I'm sharing you with Mango and a secret lover?" he asks.

"What can I say? I'm one beautiful black woman," she raises an eyebrow.

"So beautiful," Harry agrees with a smile.

Blue smiles as she touches the bouquet and keeps them on the bed.

"You went all out for this silly holiday," she points out.

"I've never cared for it in my life," he confesses.

"Not even with your exes?" she asks, knowing it's a touching subject for them.

"I celebrated it but never felt it like this," Harry attempts to explain.

Blue nods in understanding and picks up a grape from the bowl on the breakfast tray. Without expecting, she slowly pushes it into his mouth.

Knowing her man, she understands that he went all out for her without any plans to rest or feed himself this morning. It's romantic and annoying.

Harry chuckles as he chews the grape, there's no point protesting. She reaches for the tray and moves it to the side. He frowns as he doesn't know what's happening.

"A song is playing on your playlist," she explains to him.

"I hope you like it?" he asks, eager to know.

"I want to dance with you baby," she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Goodness, are you mocking me?" He is a little thrown off.

"No! I'll lead and help you," she quickly takes his hands in hers.

"I'll ruin the moment," he is concerned.

"Harry, you can never ruin any moment, okay? I want this with you," she kisses his knuckles.

Harry is extremely nervous because he knows dancing is largely about hearing the music or having a sense of the music in the background. He shakily exhales as she stands up and stretches out her hand.

A little bit of him hopes he doesn't freak out and ruin what they have locked down as a weekend in for both of them. There's even an itinerary of all their indoor plans. Dancing is obviously not the list.

Trusting the moment, he responds by taking her hand. Blue pulls him with a toothy grin and plants him right before her.

The music fills the air and she slowly nods her head along. He just silently watches and decides to bask in the beauty of the woman he has gladly fallen for.

The way her hands move his hands to wrap around her waist and the way her head calmly rests on his chest for some minutes. He can feel her humming along to the song.

Blue slowly starts swaying and he follows the lead of slowly swaying as well. If this is the dancing she meant, he's totally fine with this.

Harry quietly clears his throat. At least he hopes it's quiet enough and turns to see Mango has slept off in the moment. He smiles a little and exhales.

"Blue...," it sounds more like a slurred Boo.

Hearing this, she looks at him with a knowing smile and slowly nods in understanding.

"That's my name," she gulps, fighting her emotions.

Not wanting to release his arms from her, he gives an amused smile and also nods in excitement. Blue tiptoes and presses a kiss on his lips.

It surprises for the first seconds and he gradually reciprocates by gently lifting her. It's a little less of a romantic kiss and more of a celebratory kiss.

This is the first time he's verbally saying her name in their relationship and it deserves to be celebrated. Nothing is too little or random.

Once they pull away from the kiss, she blinks away her tears and keeps her smile.

"What has you crying now?" he sighs, rolling his eyes.

"Nothing," she sniffs and looks away.

"N-No," he speaks.

Harry gently touches her jaw and slowly turns her face to his. Blue avoids staring at him as she gathers her emotions and exhales.

"You're always trying and it's so admirable," she confesses.

"It's nothing special though," he shrugs.

"That's for me to admire. You don't see yourself the way I do," she signs with a smile.

"I wonder how you see me," he gives her a small smile.

"I hope my actions are able to translate how I see you, I really hope so," Blue sighs.

"By actions, it means you see me way more than I see myself," he scoffs.

"I can say the same here," she chuckles.

"Isn't that a good thing?" he raises an eyebrow.

"I think that's what love should be, I think so," she replies.

"Who cares? We're doing things our own way and I think it's working," Harry says with a smile.

"Yes!" she cheers in a loud voice.

"Did you just scream? If yes, why?" He is amused.

"Just excited to be in love with only the most beautiful man on earth," Blue does a little happy dance.

Harry chuckles as he watches her wiggle around and he happily pulls her back to his arms. He cups her face and peppers her face with kisses.

Blue loves the kiss but the music has switched to an upbeat one that fits her new mood. He knows when she starts with her wiggling dance, she cannot be stopped.

Harry points at the breakfast on the bed but she frowns, waiting for him to repeat her little dance move.

"What are we dancing to?" he asks.

"Does it matter, mate?" she responds with a question.

"Well, I'm shy," he continues.

"It's just me and Mango," she pouts.

"Come on, you know that cat hates me," he scoffs as he takes a step closer to her.

"She doesn't hate you, she just expects you to be a great boyfriend to us," Blue fights her laugh.

Harry surprises by mimicking her little wiggle move and she happily claps in excitement. He knows how playful she can be. The more comfortable she's gotten in the relationship, the more playful she has gotten.

It's shocking and breathtaking at the same time. She rewards him with a kiss on his neck and slowly pulls him to the bed.

Knowing how relieved he must be feeling, she smiles at the breakfast and decides to take a few pictures of the beautiful set up. It's the breakfast tray placed next to her bouquet of flowers.

As he watches her take the pictures in excitement, he gently taps her shoulder with a smile on his lips.

"I love you, okay?" he's reminding her in the moment.

"I know," she smiles. "I love you too."

"I need you to always know that, alright?" He's a little serious.

"Harry," Blue sighs.

He doesn't hear his name and he just waits for her reply. Something about that always messes with Blue's heart but she knows it might not be as emotional as she thinks.

It's not like he's ever known what his own name sounds like, so he might not be missing much.

"You always remind me, I can never forget," she speaks and signs at the same time.

The music changes and Blue breaks out in laughter. The song comes with massive nostalgia punching her in the gut and tears gather in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" he frowns a little.

"How dare you? You really put Queen of my heart on your playlist!" Blue slowly smacks his arm.

"Hey!" he calls out. "You said you were obsessed with Westlife as a child, don't judge me."

Blue fights her tears as she sways to the song. "I love this song so much. I love you so much baby."

"I love you so much, queen of my heart," Harry giggles.

With care, he gently wraps his arms around her as she slowly moves to the song and they stay there as she enjoys one of her childhood favourites.

It's a beautiful morning to spend with each other and here's to many more Valentines. Many and many more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80 0 27
It's your typical love story, except it's not. She fell in love hard and fast, he fell in love too fast. My best friend, my partner in crime, my comp...
4.1K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
214 4 25
Brooklyn. Poor, poor Brooklyn. After surviving a physically and emotionally abusive father, she has to try to regain control of her life. When her mo...
2.3K 449 41
A girl struggling through depression. A boy in love with the girl. But they're just friends. The girl struggling through depression. Is in love with...