Take 3

By aaliyah_ya

Imani, Jordyn, and Ayesha are three college educated women who; like any woman have their own share of drama... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13

Chapter 12

21 0 0
By aaliyah_ya

Derwin

I finished my pot of spaghetti and garlic bread as I made myself a plate. I know how to cook a little, mainly just little stuff like chicken wings, spaghetti, alfredo and stuff like that.

Just as I was about to take a bite I hear the front door open and slam.

Here we go.

I took in a fork full of spaghetti as I watched Ayesha make her way into the kitchen.

"What's the problem now?"

She gave me a look of anger mixed with hurt.

I wiped my mouth and stood up.

"What's wrong baby?" I said as I tried to grab her waist.

She immediately pushed me away from her.

"I'm 2 seconds away from slapping yo ass don't touch me." she gritted out.

"You bugging as usual I'm finna go eat in my man cave."

"No you can eat at a hotel or wherever the hell you about to move to."

I gave a confused look.

"I'm not leaving my house you can go on with all that shit."

"Derwin I promise you if you don't leave this house you gone regret it."

"Why? Why I gotta leave? You finally want a divorce or something?" I asked. She tryna kick me out my own spot fuck no, she want a divorce she can get it and a new house.

"Oh most definitely a divorce."

"What I do?!"

"You fucked Imani." She snarled.

Silence filled the room and me. How she find out? The people that she talks to that know are me, Imani, and Jordyn thats it. Everybody else moved away or forgot about the situation I assume.

"What you can't talk now?" She spat.

"I-I-I don't-"

"You don't what? Huh stop fucking stuttering!" she yelled.

"Baby I can explain-." she cut me off once again.

"No no need because I'm busting her ass as soon as I see her." She said as she turned and walked out of the kitchen.

I followed her into the living room.

"You better not touch her." I said as my jaw clenched.

She swiftly turned and looked at me then pushed me over and over before trying to hit me. I grabbed her arms restraining her from doing so.

"Can't believe you tryna protect that bitch! I hate you I hate you!" She yelled as she continued to try to hit me. I saw tears run down her face and it's actually the first time I've seen her hurt. I knew if she had found this out then this would of been her reaction but after we got married and she started falling out of love with me I didn't think she would care honestly.

Of course I feel bad, I feel sick to my stomach for hurting the woman I have loved since I was 17 years old. She has always been my one but sometimes I think what could've been with me and Imani. I fell in love with Imani the first night I saw her. I couldn't pick who I wanted to be with and chose the safest route. What if I had dumped Ayesha and got with Imani and things ended dup not working out then I would've been sick to my stomach thinking I dropped my safe choice.

"You love her don't you?" Ayesha said as she looked at me. I couldn't find the strength to look at her. She's hurting and she's probably feeling betrayed by me and that's the last thing I wanted.

"You do. You still do!" She jerked away from me heading towards the door.

"I can't let you do that ight. Imani didn't even know I was in a relationship if anything you should be mad at me."

"No I wanna kill both of you. You both kept this from me for 5 years! You both lied to me for years! You got that bitch pregnant I should slit your fucking throat!" She screamed.

"Wait pregnant? No I didn't."

"Aww you've been lied to too huh? Well guess what she was and that's why she left for a semester to have her fucking baby who she then gave up for adoption."

I was so confused and trying to piece together things. I mean I know I was not wrapping up all the time but I was careful. Why wouldn't Imani tell me about this? I would of definitely left Ayesha to be the father I should be for my child. I've always wanted a child of my own but Ayesha kept pushing it back for her career. I know we've only been married for 3 years but I wanted to have my child young so I can do all the things I want to do with him or her.

I was so into my thoughts I didn't even realize Ayesha had left. Shit.

I grabbed my phone dialing up Imani's number but it went straight to voicemail. Damn Imani pick up the fucking phone I thought to myself. Still straight to voicemail so I grabbed my keys and ran out to my car getting in and pulling off.

Imani

"That tickles stop baby we're suppose to be watching this movie remember?" I said feeling the kisses Tyler was laying on my neck and shoulder.

"I'm tryna make a movie fuck you mean." He smirked turning my face to him as we shared a passionate kiss that turned into a freaky one. He laid me back sliding his hand up my shirt. I stopped his hand and pushed him slightly.

"I actually wanna watch the movie baby we can have sex anytime."

"You can watch the movie anytime too." He said as he slid his hand up and down my thigh.

"Bae." I said giving him a stern look.

He let out a sigh and sat up watching the movie. Not maaad I laughed to myself.

"Baby." I called out as he stared watching the tv. I know this nigga not ignoring me I said to myself.

"Baaeeeee."

Still nothing.

"Baeeee gimme a kiss." I pouted.

He looked over at me waving me off. "Stop playing wit me Imani."

"I'm not for real I want a kiss."

"If I kiss you its gone make me wanna do other things to you and you wanna watch ya lil lame ass movie." He said annoyed.

"Boy stop I can watch a movie, you get pussy almost everyday you will be ok." I rolled my eyes.

He stared back at the tv.

I grabbed his shirt pulling him to me and taking my kiss because who the fuck do he think he is and guess what? He kissed me right back.

I sucked on his bottom lip before pulling away.

"Now you gone sit there like a good man and watch this movie with me and you MIGHT get some if I'm feeling like it." I smirked and focused back on the movie.

Silence entered for about 30 seconds before I was damn near tackled.

He attacked my lips kissing me making me soak through my brand new panties.

"Who you think you talking to huh?" He said as he ripped my panties as I guided his head down to my soaking wet entrance. "Mmm no more talking." I moaned.

"Nah you gone have to deal with yourself." He smirked lightly running his fingers up my slit then getting up and walking in the bathroom.

"Wait what? Come handle me baby please." I begged.

Nothing. Selfish ass.

As I was getting up to go after him to get mine the doorbell rung.

I looked at the clock. 2am. Why would anyone be at my house this late? I thought to myself.

I wrapped myself in a robe and walked downstairs looking at my ring camera as I walked down the steps. It was Ayesha, mmm wonder what she wants.

I opened the door ... SMACK

I was quickly met with a slap to my face. WTF.

"You fucked my husband!" she yelled.

Oh shit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.3K 35
[Complete - Wattpad Featured Story April 2018 ] "You have a contract?" Chase ripped the papers out of Lewis' hands. "And you signed it?" "It's a goo...
146K 12.8K 60
(Complete) It is not easy growing up with the perfect Jack Harris, especially since Ryan Harris has always been a player. He left home for college a...
1.3K 297 50
Four imperfect siblings of the Malik family face many trials as they try to escape their harsh reality. That is living with a father who despises the...
690K 12.2K 42
UNEDITED! "I can't act like I'm not in love with you!" he says at last. Every single drop of confidence fades away from my body. "What did you say?"...