๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐๐ฒ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐

By strappedjay_

Therealkylesister x Dave East Fanfic โ€ขThe Bodyguardโ€ข More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven

Seven

17.3K 655 321
By strappedjay_

Ariana

I was laying in my California sized bed scrolling on Instagram and texting Jordan. He was becoming weirder and weirder by the day and I was starting to block him.

Hearing knocks on my door, it opened and Dave came into view.

"I'm finna go somewhere. I'll be back." He said and I frowned.

"Can I come?" I asked.

"No." He said getting ready to shut the door but I hurriedly ran to him.

"Why not? I'm tired of staying in the house." I said.

"No Ari."

"Bu-."

"No."

"But wh-,"

"I said no Ari!" His voice boomed and I groaned loudly.

"How are you supposed to be watching me but your about to leave?" I asked, watching his jaw clench.

Yeah, cause I'm right.

"You not." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I am." I spoke.

"You not." He sneered.

"Whatever. I'm coming." I said, putting on my shoes and grabbing my phone.

Following him down the stairs and out the house, we got inside his truck.

He pulled off to god knows where because I didn't have a clue. Sitting in the passenger side, I bobbed my head to the songs that played.

It felt like we were driving for hours but it was only 30 minutes.

He pulled up outside this house that was oddly small.

"Where are we?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Don't worry about it. Stay here, give me 10 minutes." He said and I smacked my lips.

"Why can't I come in?" I asked.

"Ari chill. Give me 10 minutes." He said and I sighed, folding my arms.

"Alright." I said. He got out and disappeared inside.

*
It had been an hour exactly, almost two. I was sitting outside in the hot car and I was becoming annoyed.

I wanted to do what he said and wait inside but he said he'll be out in 10 minutes. It's been an hour.

Fuck this shit.

Getting out of the truck, I walked up the two steps and as I raised my hand to knock, the door swung open with Dave.

He was putting his shirt back on and I raised a brow.

My eyes then landed on a girl that stood behind him. She was completely naked, a smirk on her face.

It didn't take me long to realize that they were obviously fucking.

I don't know why but I got so angry. I felt jealous but why? He wasn't my man.

"I thought I told you to wait in the car?" Dave asked and I scoffed.

"I did you fucking idiot! You had me sitting in the hot car for almost over an hour!" I shouted as I stormed back to the truck.

Before I could even touch the door knob, Dave had snatched me up.

He held me up against the truck, staring at me with those intimidating dark eyes.

"Watch yo fucking mouth when you talking to me Ariana. I ain't like these other niggas Aight?" He said through gritted teeth.

I looked away, pushing him off me. I got in the truck and he got in before he pulled off.

The ride was silent and I honestly didn't have anything to say to him.

I hated that I was so mad. He wasn't my man and he hasn't gave me any dick to be going crazy over. Omg, just imagine if he did.

I don't know what he was doing to me but I didn't like it. It was something about him and I couldn't put a finger on it.

Was I crushing? Nah baby, Ariana don't crush on nobody.

Feeling Dave's stare, I flicked him off, hearing him chuckle.

*
As we sat in Chili's, I picked at my food. I wasn't even hungry, let alone had the energy.

I could feel Dave's stare on me which cause me too look up and meet eyes with him.

"You mad at me ma?" He asked.

"Why would I be mad?" I asked.

"You know why. You flashed out on me like you was mad." He said and I shook my head.

"Mad over you fucking that girl? Yeah that wasn't the case." I lied. I indeed was fucking mad but again, I had to ask myself why.

"Look Ari, if you got feelings for a nigga, say that." He spoke.

"I don't and never will." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"That's a lie." He said.

"You acting like you the only nigga in here Dave. It's never a problem for me to get a man." I said and he chuckled.

"So why won't you?" He asked and I cocked a brow.

"Because I don't want too. Besides, if I was to even look in a guys direction you will do the most." I said.

"You damn right." He spoke.

"But why is that exactly?" I asked and he stared at me before looking away and laughing.

"I'm just doing my job." He said with his hands up in surrender.

"Yeah okay." I said.

"But like I said. If you crushing on a nigga, admit it." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Because like I said the other day, I'm not like these other niggas you've fucked with." He said and I sighed, tuning him out.

"You ain't nobody." I said.

"Aight. I'll show you." He said and my eyes shot to him.

"What you mean by that?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. You heard me." He said and I squinted my eyes at him.

I watched as his eyes roamed the restaurant. I seen that his face had turned up with a frown causing me to follow his eyes.

Turing my neck slightly, they landed on 5 black men that wore all black.

Two were blocking the entrance door, one by the podium looking at me with a smirk and another two sitting at an empty table near us.

"Come on." Dave demanded as he threw a hundred dollar bill onto the table.

He grabbed my hand, pulling me from the booth causing me to stumble. We walked down a hallway, passing the bathrooms and out an exit door.

"Dave what's going on? You know those men?" I asked but he ignored me.

He took me on the drivers side of his truck, opening the door.

"Get in." He said and I did as told, still confused.

Watching Dave pull out a gun, my eyes grew wide in shock as he pulled out the clip, checking it before sticking it back in.

I looked up to see if anybody was watching but I only seen the same men walking out and heading our way.

"Dave their coming." I said but he didn't say anything. Instead, he just threw me his keys.

"Go home and lock all the doors. Call your father and tell him what happened. I'll see you in a minute." He spoke solemnly.

"What? I'm not leaving you here!" I said as he closed the door.

"Go Ari!" He shouted at me and I started the ignition before pulling out of the parking lot of Chili's.

As I made my way down the street, I could hear many gunshots rang out.

Lord please protect him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 8.8K 56
๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ
252K 9.8K 39
Dave East & Ariana Fletcher ๐Ÿ’“
3.9K 242 32
"ะฝั” ั•ฮฑฮฝั”โˆ‚ ะผั” , ฮน โˆ‚ฮนโˆ‚ ั‚ะฝั” ั•ฮฑะผั” fฯƒั ะฝฮนะผ.. ะผฮฑัƒะฒั” ฯ‰ั” ะผั”ั‚ ั”ฮฑยขะฝฯƒั‚ะฝั”ั ฮฑั‚ ั‚ะฝั” ฯ‰ัฯƒะธg ั‚ฮนะผั”.. ฮน โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”โˆ‚ ะฝฮนะผ , ะฝั” โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”โˆ‚ ะผั” ะฒฯ…ั‚ โˆ‚ฯƒั”ั• ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ัั”ฮฑโ„“โ„“ัƒ ะผั”ฮฑะธ ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ฯ‰ั” ฯ‰ั”ัั” ะผ...