Like Strangers In The Night

By URIEmotional

17 year old Holland lives a very though life, she was forced to grow up sooner and take care of her mother. S... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
A/N
We meet again.
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6

chapter 2

503 5 0
By URIEmotional

... Flashback ...

"Hayley Peterson?"

"Yes?"

"Hi, nice to finally meet you." He puts his hand out for me to shake.

We shake hands.

"Hello?"

"I'm sorry we had to meet like this. I didn't want to show up at your house and get in trouble."

I look at him confused.

"I'm sorry who are you?"

"Well. Long story short I'm..."

"Just spit it out man I need to get home"

"Well this is a hard thing to say"

"You came all this way man, I'm here in front of you listening. Just tell me." I say and looking back at the bus.

"I'm your dad"

"What?" I laugh.

"Hayley, i- I am your real father."

"Look sir. I don't know how you know my name and where I live or whatever but I don't have time for jokes. Now if you'll excuse me I need to catch the bus and go home to my family"

"I know you read the letter I sent you. That was proof that she was your mother."

"Anyone could have wrote that note. Just go home sir. I'm not the girl you're looking for"

..

"Who was that?"

"Remember when I showed you that letter? Someone was trying to tell me that my parents aren't really my parents?"

"Yeaahhh?" Emma says chewing on her gum.

"Well that guy just said that he sent them to me and that he's my dad"

"What the- what? Dude I told you that you should tell your dad. This guy knows where you live and shit. You should describe him to your dad maybe he wants something from your dad. What if the bus left and he told you he would drive you home and kidnap you?"

"Woah. Uh- it's fine Emma. If he does it again I'll tell my dad okay?"

"Always carry your phone with you. Remember that I have the gps on you. I'll buy you a knife tomorrow as well."

"Jesus calm down"

"I'm not Jesus" she says confused.

"What?" I say.

"What?" she laughs.

... End of flashback ...

"He doesn't look like him"

"Well of course he doesn't dude, that was years ago. People age and apparently this man gets better looking by time" I can hear it, she bit her lip. Why does she do this so much, its... hot. What?

"What am I supposed to do?" I sigh.

"Should I come up there? Should I tell security to get him out? Or do you want to talk to him? Hurry he's entering the building any second"

"Let him come up. We'll settle this once and for all. I'll call you if I need something." I groan.

"Should I tell your dad? I mean uh- I mean he's still your dad. But if this guy is your dad then-"

"No Emma. Do you want this guy to leave the building flying from my window or walk out with a broken nose?"

"Oh I would love to see your dad hit someone. It's been years since I've seen that, so hot. Okay Hayley he's coming up"

"Okay I'll talk to you later"

"Wait don't hang up! I need to know what's going on. What if he kills you or something?"

"Okay fine. Dude if he's my real dad why would he want to do that?"

"How should I know I'm not your dad am I?"

"You're my daddy" I laugh.

"Yeah I'll see you in the red room tonight you're getting punished"

"Emmaaaa stoop" I laugh louder.

"I'm not stopping till you cum"

"Emmaa!"

"I have tears in my fucking eyes, holy shit. A lady walked by and stared at me confused." she laughs.

*knock*

"Come in" I try to calm myself. I quickly put the phone down from my ear.

"Hi. I- uh got you these" he says while standing near the door.

"Thanks. You can leave them on the chair there."

I get back to flipping the pages in the file in hoping he will leave.

"I was hoping we could talk" he takes a step forward.

"I'm busy." I say with my eyes still on the papers.

He walks over to my desk and sits down.

I sigh and look up at him.

"Hayley I know it's hard. I don't want you to think that me coming here means I want you to come with me. I just came here to let you know because I've been dying to tell you this for so many years. I know I shouldn't have let them take you and I should have found you sooner. Maybe I shouldn't even be here right now. But it's what your mother wanted. I don't even know if you remember me honestly" he looks down.

"I do remember you David" I sigh again.

"You do?" he looks up at me and smiles.

"Yes. A girl doesn't just forget a creepy guy that went to talk to her after school. Now just tell me what you need to tell me and get the fuck out before I call security" I say trying to sound tough.

"I understand." His smile fades.

"Do you?" I say in an angry voice.

"Hayley, as you may remember I'm-"

"You're my father. Yes I know that part"

"Well. When I was about 30 years old I met your mother and we fell in love, at least I did. Your mother had to leave town because her grandmother made her. Then some stuff happened and your mother went to live with her dad. My brother, went to see her because he found her address on my desk. The next day she called me to tell me to pick him up. I went there and I admit I was a bit tipsy." He smiles to himself.

"Can you just get to the point?" I sigh.

"Uh yes. Well, as I was saying I went to pick up my brother and there was some shouting involved and it got out that my ex had come back to visit and that she was trying to get back with me. Your mother was very sad and-"

"Did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Get back with your ex when mum left?"

"I took her out for dinner yes, to figure things out but I got drunk and she was trying to get with me, that's what my brother saw. She took my money a few days later and I never saw her again"

"Hmm. Then what?" I say sipping on my smoothie.

"Well I knew your mother would forgive me if we talked about it because she had a very good heart. So I did. I went back a few days later, I was a bit drunk as well because I knew I would get everything out. Then we had uh- that uh-"

"Sex?"

"Yes." He smiles uncomfortably. "When I got up the next morning I saw that she was so peaceful. I remembered how my brother told me to leave her alone because I might hurt her again. I needed her to forget about me, but I didn't regret having- making love. I wanted to, for one last time. So I left. After about 2 weeks I sent her a letter. That by the time she reads it I would be dead. I didn't know she was pregnant with you of course.

When your mother got the courage to go to my grave...

. . . 

please vote :( 

i love you xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 13.5K 40
a story in which a girl from new jersey falls in love with her mother's new husband after moving to live with him. disclaimer: contains mature & exp...
3.5K 25 32
▪️FWB Stella is an 18 year old who just finished high school and is trying to figure out what she wants to do with her life she ends up moving into...
587K 12K 35
Completed............Bella a 17 year old girl and a little, meets her family's long standing rival. But what happens we he turns out to be her mate a...
177K 3.6K 64
Inspired by DDLG stories I've read. *18+ only; has mature and sexual content* Don't read this story if you don't approve of BDSM or DDLG. Thanks! Whe...