You are mine ❤ 2 (on hold til...

By Veenu_Sk

Ranks *442*in romance. * I request readers to please read HOL ❤ 1, 2, 3 before reading this book. Aarav is t... More

You are mine!!
Story begins !!
His love !!
Behind the curtain.
Gen next!
Aarav's Mira.
I am not Jealous.
Together as family.
Blue .
Dance dance 💃🕺
Queen 👑
My💓 desires you
Eyes!!
Secret!
Monika!!
Confused Mira!!
Ruined date!
Break up or Breaking News!!
All about her!!
Raj!!
Aarav!
Love will find a way!!
Moments!!
Game!!
Let's have some talk!!
Let's have some talk!! 2
New start!! Author note
Surprise
Author note
Let's work together!!
Kiss me !!
Kiss me !! part 2
Request note.
It's just a start!
New phase!!
Red alert.
You love me !!part 1
You love me ! 2
Getting romantic!!
Attraction!!
Teasing flirting!!
It's time !!
Red!!
Marry Me!!
Yes, she said yes !!
Kiss me not!!
You drives me crazy!!
Red sauce !!
Author note
Moments!!
Planning!!
Together.
Dad's plan!!
Siblings
Love!!
Uncovered secret.
Love you!!
Udaipur, her thought.

I promise !!

1.6K 107 29
By Veenu_Sk

Hey!!  Happy valentine's Day 🌹
Something for valentine's Day mood ...a romantic chapter for all my readers . Not simple romance...this chapter is really hot ...I mean it !!

✍🏻
Aarav looked at his Mira . Now she doesn't look angry to him.

They had their food in silence, not a single word were spoken after they started having dinner together in her room .

Aarav stood up and took her plate and kept it on the table and went to her washroom, washed his hand . Samaira joined him , but not a single words shared between them .

They came out, Aarav looked at the door and then slowly walked towards it and closed it, his eyes met with Samaira's and those beautiful eyes were filled with love , which she surely hiding or unaware of.

Samaira guped hard, she can't take this she thought , she want him , she likes it when he cares for her but doesn't like it when he orders, though he promised he will not impose his plan.

She looked at him and she could see , emotions overflowing in his beautiful eyes. She desires him but right now she can't reciprocate his love so she turned.

That was wrong move of Aarav's Mira in few steps Aarav reached her and pulled the knot of her backless blouse loosing it , "Aarav?" Samaira turned and looked at him .

"Please go," Samaira requested, she can see clear love in his piercing eyes but can't reciprocate his love now she doesn't go good with orders or if someone impose their thoughts on her .

"Really ," Aarav asked his right hand unfastened the knot and now it falls freely on her back, slowly his right hand moved in circular motion , on her back , relaxing her .

Samaira arched her back, "go Aarav, I am not getting married to you not so soon and I know you will break your promise and impose your plan on me ," she mumbled.

"Give me a chance, 10 minutes and you will change your decision and I promised I will not take this plan further if you didn't agree with me ," he said his hand caressed her right side moving inside her front,  caressing her upper waist.

She quivered, his hand were cold on her hot body. She desired him all of him.

"This is different thing Aarav and taking decision on my behalf is different thing, we can sit and talk first," she said looking directly into his eyes but her words were mere a whisper, as her body was craving for more .

"10 minutes and then we will talk, I always waited to touch you but I never did , I always kept my feeling and desire under check , I never crossed my limit but today I need you," he pulled her closer with his left hand.

" I love you Mira, I have been in love with you since long , it not new or infatuation, I am crazy for you , emotionally and physically both, I desire your love more than your body , " he whispered. He pulled out his right hand which was under her top and wrapped it around her bare waist , slowly moving up and then he tied back her blouse knot .

He again spoke , "Someone had seen your bare body, they had clicked your picture, this is hurting Mira, this hurts me."  He paused and caressed her check.

" I want to kill that person who bared you with my bare hands, I can't do this but my plan will help us," he paused and looked away.

"We will fail their plan else they will use Kiaan, try and understand,' he said .

" See Mira you need to do this what I've  proposed, please," he begged,"I can't loose you or I can't see any strains on you or any of us," he turned his eye filled with tears.

"Ohh damnt ,Aarav," she pulled him and embraced him in her arms , she rubbed his tears away and then she smiled and kissed his cheeks. Her minds went to evening in Royale Deewan when Aarav proposed them with his plan .

Flashback✍🏻

Aarav and Kiaan had an argument of telling parents about Red or not . Telling them will change everything , they all will be conscious Kiaan said while Aarav was supporting to tell parents about Red this will increase the protection around them and also everyone will be aware of everything going around .

Kiaan was saying that if they increase security then Lals will get aware, this was supported by everyone in the room .

Try and understand Aarav they will get aware and change their plan .

Then I have plan I too have plan we will get engaged this week and within a month we will get married, we will not let any pictures of Samaira Kapoor in media .

Marriage will stop them? are you gone insane. Samaira stood up and pulled his shirts collar angrily , you can't do this Aarav , it's about marriage and within a month never.
FB ends

✍🏻
That time in anger I pulled his collar and now I am embracing him, I can't see him in pain why , she thought and stepped back.

"How will our marriage stop and  ruin their plan ? " Samaira asked .

"They have some plan that is why they are asking to meet Kiaan , that girl wants to meet him, Ronit kapoor's son Kiaan Kapoor ," Aarav paused and looked at Samaira .

"We haven't thought about that , she will play a game just like Karishma did ," Samaira spoke in understanding .

"Please girl, I love you so much don't you understand ," He took Samaira in his arms .

"I do Aarav I do," she spoke .

"Then you will agree ," He asked .

"Only if you make plan according to me and don't ignore my ideas and secondly," she smirked and stepped back from him.

Her walk was seductive," Touch me, I know you won't make love to me, but just a sweet touch," she said folding hand behind her back . Her body curved as if model is ready for her photoshoot.

Aaarv caressed her body with his eyes,"Okay promise," and then he laughed and took step towards her.

" I requested ten minute for that only but you turned me down," he reached her and in swift movement her back was facing him.

Aarav  pulled down her saree pallu, opened her knot and pulled down her blouse , slowly slowly taking his own sweet time, his fingers creating goosebumps on her back, " I will touch you love ," he whispered huskily in her ears, in few seconds her blouse was gone and she was bare, her bare back facing him .

Samaira felt shy, slowly Aarav turned her towards him , his eyes travelled down, " you are beautiful",Aarav appreciated, looking at his Mira, who was blushing.

Aarav didn't gave her chance to hide her beauty, he scooped her up, took her bridal style, his lips on hers, he kissed her desperately and layed her on the bed.

He then walked to get the remote to manage light .

"Where are you going?" she asked pulling her saree pallu on her bare torso. She was blushing but from inside she was craving for his touch.

"Making your room ready for romance , romantic atmosphere," he winked .

Aarav leaned back on the door frame, he could see her beautiful mounds under her saree pallu, she was looking like a goddess of love, a virgin beauty, his porcelain doll who desires to be loved and touched, he thought .

He popped  three buttons of his shirt and rolled his sleeve up and walked to his Mira. He leaned over her and kissed her lips with love . This time kiss was full of love, no desperate need just love.

"My goddess, are you ready to be worshipped by your Aarav," he asked looking at her .

Samaira wrapped her arm around his neck ,"yes always and forever," she smiled.

Aarav could see love in her beautiful eyes , he smiled and then his lips traced down her throat and his finger slowly traced down her sides above her saree . Making her more desirable and hot.

Samaira felt like she will burst , she whimpered, she wanted to touch him , so she tried to reach his chest under his shirt but Aarav pulled her hands away and pushed it above her head.

"Not today, I will give you chance to touch me but not today," he said licking her throat with his tongue , she tasted divine,  how will she taste if I pour my favourite drink on her sweet mounds or a scoop of vanilla ice cream on her hot beauty, he thought, "hmmm tasty," he said closing his eyes. Soon he thought.

"Aarav," Samaira looked at him confused.

"Hmmm," was the only reply she got as his lips traced down her throat and in a seconds her pallu was gone and his lips took her sweet mound in his mouth, "aah," Samaira mumbled, "you are driving me crazy Aarav ,"she spoke in very low voice .

Aarav didn't replied as his mouth was tasting her sweetness, He left her hand and with same hand he caressed her other mound, she was soft under his hand while her hard peak was making his mouth crave for more .

After few minute of his ministration he looked at her ,"you are sweet love," he said standing straight his eyes moved on her soft mounds, they were divine beauty.

Samaira sat straight , adjusted her pallu over her shoulder , " don't go," Samaira sat up on her knees and wrapped her arm around him .

Aarav pulled her up , she wrapped her legs around his waist and then they kissed a sweet and soft kiss , as if they were making love with their tongue.

"Tomorrow ," Aarav paused and peck on her lips , once , twice , and spoke again ,"we will have more exploring and loving,"he said, his hand moved up her waist , his finger caressed under her pallu.

" I learned that you like my touch, specially  my mouth on your soft beauty," he said.

Samaira whimpered when Aarav squeezed her with his thumb and  finger, her  whimpers caused Aarav to adjust his legs, "don't do this love, I am high and it hurts ," he laughed .

"Then take me ," she again grinds against his front , he was hard and she loved it.

Aarav throws his head back," wild cat, slow down, let's enjoy our physically courting babe ," he layed her on the bed and now he kissed her soft mounds above her pallu . He was never a cheap boy , his eyes went to her upper body when they use to swim together but he never thought about touching them like this until she was his.

"Tomorrow," he said and kissed her forehead, " I will show you, how I can make love to you without coming inside you ," he winked  and walked towards the door but something came into his mind so he walked back to her and scooped her up , " what are you doing,?' she laughed .

"Taking you to our room ," he winked  and made her stand," now close the door and don't forget to change into night dress," he said rubbing his nose with hers .

"I thought you really are taking me to your room," she pouted.

Aarav leaned in and kissed her pout ," I'll ...soon," his eyes landed on her saree pallu which was hanging low, he pushed her behind the door ,he closed the door behind them and again he  plucked on her  mounds loving her softly , sweetly with his mouth .
After sometime Aarav stepped back , " you are driving this sedha sada men crazy, my love ," he nodded and without turning back he left .

Samaira closed the door and walked to her closet, she looked to herself in the mirror and smiled , "I love you, Samaira Kapoor soon to be Samaira Aarav Kohli Kapoor , and I'm falling for my
would- be -husband ," she  did happy dance .

Aarav reached his room and ran to shower ," I need cold," shower he mumbled , this girl is wild cat and ohh man she is amazing how will I stay in same office with her now when I have tasted her so deeply, he thought wrapping a towel around his waist . He went to his bed and jumped inside the comforter ," ohh I am so happy you will be Mine in matter of time," he happily said .

✍🏻
Sorry for mistakes guys ....and hope you all will like this romantic chapter . Next romantic chapter will be of Kiaan and Tiya hopefully I will update this Wednesday.

Thanks
Veenu🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
44.7K 3K 24
Assalamualaikum and Hi guys I'm back with an another amazing story "Being the billionaires stubborn beauty." If you guys don't know about my first b...
1.5M 70K 72
Book 2- unexpected love series i am not jealous type but what's mine is mine. End of story ♡ " Donot be mistaken my love, you are solely mine. Any ma...
74.5K 6.5K 62
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...