π΅π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘‘ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‡π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘ 

By -ariscripts

Copyright Β© 2020 by -ariscripts All rights reserved My whole body was warm, tingles were spread all around... More

π΅π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘‘ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‡π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘ 
π‘œπ‘›π‘’
π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖π‘₯
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘
𝑑𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-π‘œπ‘›π‘’
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-π‘‘π‘€π‘œ
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
π‘’π‘π‘–π‘™π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘’

𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

26.8K 613 332
By -ariscripts

I stood there frozen like a statue. Feeling Marco's hand on my wrist as he tried to pull me out but I immediately tore myself away from his strong hold.

The woman went with her hands through Lorenzo's dark curls and she moved forward and backward. It looked very disturbing and wrong. I gathered my courage and raised my voice.

"What's going on here" I asked, standing closer to his office desk with my arms crossed. The two of them looked at me as if it was the first sight of me.

"What are you doing here you canga " the blonde haired woman cried out and rose from Lorenzo's lap.
(Bitch)

Her voice was really straining and unpleasant. Lorenzo stood up too from  his chair annoyed.

"Alana stop yelling at my fiancée like that. No one can stand your voice so don't do that to us. I don't know why Marco let you in but he will see the consequences.  Go out right now" Lorenzo said annoyed with his strong Italian accent.

"Your fiancée. Who wants to marry someone like that." She asked and looked me up and down. We both looked at her annoyed and waited until she just went out.

"You little hoe. I'm going to make your life a living hell just you wait and see. Oh and Enzo does your fiancée know what you are hiding in your basement. " she said smugly and pushed me so that I fell on my butt.

She can be happy that I can control myself well and that I am against violence. Lorenzo held out his hand and pulled me back up. We were both alone in the office as Marco took Alana away.

"Thank you" I said quietly and sat down on the sofa. He sat down next to me and stretched out his legs. Although I am a little taller than some girls I am still shorter than Lorenzo. I am 5 ft 7½ and he is probably around 6'3.

" I don't want to seem nosy or disrespectful but can I possibly know who this Alana is" I asked, fiddling with my fingers. He breathed loudly and then looked at me.

"She is my ex-wife. I was married to her for 5 years." He told me and lit a cigarette. When I was little I used to leave the room when someone smoked next to me, but because of my father I got used to it. He took a drag on the cigarette and blew out the smoke away from me so I don't breath it in.

"She wanted to have kids but I wasn't ready so we took our time. One day she came to me and said she was pregnant. I was shocked but happy until I found out that the child was not mine but my own father's" he said seriously and looked at the door. I have never heard such a thing and I felt really sorry for Lorenzo. He is a man who doesn't like to share his feelings and telling me such a story means a lot to me.

He also said that the child unfortunately died but apparently Alana didn't care because she cheated on Lorenzo multiple times. In the end  they got divorced and never talked to each other again.

Today she came unannounced and just as I came up she sat on his lap and I caught her.

"Thank you for telling me" I said seriously and smiled slightly. I believe him. I mean it would be pretty stupid if he cheats on me because he made the rule of not cheating He just grunted and quickly finished his cancer stick.

I walked out of his office and made my way to the large library he owned. I found out a few days ago that the Mancini's own such a thing. I was reading and writing books in this library from morning till night and it helped me a lot to get rid of all my thoughts.

But something went me once again not from the head. What did this Alana mean with the basement.

I'll have to take a look at that tonight.

❤︎

I spent the rest of the day only in the house. I was only in the library and in the bathroom. Valentina came to me once to see if I was okay.

When she saw that I was more than okay she went out again probably to Thalia. I just love this girls. Both have a beautiful character and especially Anna.

It was twelve o'clock in the night and I knew that everyone in the house was already in bed. I quietly left the library and made my way to the basement. I know Lorenzo told me not to, but I wouldn't be Alaïa if I wasn't so curious.

When I was downstairs I heard several voices that sounded very familiar. I tried to look through the keyhole of the door and I could recognize Lorenzo, Marco and someone else.

Wait a minute.

This can't be...

This man looks like my father.

Why is he here?

Covered in blood and screaming. What did Lorenzo and Marco do to him. At that moment I couldn't identify what I was feeling. I immediately looked away and realized I was having a panic attack.

Not wanting to see the men, I ran as fast as I could to Anna's room to have someone with me. Luckily she was awake and immediately took me in her arms.

It may be that my reaction was exaggerated, but when I see this man again after months, who caused me pain every day and night and often put bad thoughts in my head, it can happen that I get a panic attack.

Anna managed to calm me down and made me tell her everything that happened today. I felt comfortable with her and she is like a sister to me just like Vale. After a while I heard that the door in the room opened and Marco went in. Means Lorenzo is also in the room.

I said goodnight to both of them, hugged Anna and quietly went into our room. Lorenzo was lying on the bed with his phone in his hand and looked at me when the door opened. I sat down on the bed and asked him the question that was going through my head all the time.

"What is my father doing here and please tell me the truth?" I asked and saw the facial expression of lorenzo's face drop.

He put his phone away, sat down and started to tell me the truth.

❤︎

Today is our wedding. And I was at the end with my nerves. The last weeks were stressful. When Lorenzo told me why my father was in the basement, I was grateful on one side but scared on the other.

He grabbed my father to get back at him because he had done so much to me. My emotions were over in the square and I hugged him out of nowhere.

After several years I managed to get close to a male person and a hug too. I've noticed that it's weird even for him, but he still hugged me back .

After that we both ignored each other only a few words were exchanged when we saw each other. I often saw Lorenzo with a bloody shirt. I knew it wasn't his blood and that's why I kept my distance from him.

The girls distracted me in the weeks before the wedding and we had a lot of fun. We had a little bachelor party and everyone got up in the morning with hangovers except me, I made them a nice breakfast which is why I was hugged all the time.

Yesterday we had an overnight sleepover party because we wanted to continue the tradition that my future husband sees me again only at the wedding. I had gotten my hair done, my makeup done and I had my dress on. I was really excited but scared at the same time and I wondered how Lorenzo was feeling.

"Are you ready" Marco asked me. He is walking me down the aisle today. He took over the role from my father and I was very grateful to him. I nodded my head and grabbed his arm.

Let's do this.

❤︎

I'm sorry for this boring chapter and the mistakes. I promise next chapter will be better. Hope you like it even though is terrible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.6K 28
When Andrea is sexually unfulfilled with her fiancΓ© she turns to her dominant best friend Lorenzo Marino one of the biggest mafia leaders for help. ...
591K 9.9K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
545K 13.6K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
4.3M 154K 49
https://twitter.com/SicilianMafiosa _______________✏ β€œIt really is a beautiful piece” he murmured before disarming the safety. β€œAh, I’d prefer if yo...