๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ |...

By -asterine

โ€ข๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎโ€ข [๐Ÿ‡จโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Š] This is about Hinata being a Famous Singer, Actor and... More

Chp 1: ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’†
Chp 2: "๐‘พ-๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’‚.."
Chp 3: ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†!?
Chp 4: ๐‘ป๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘
Chp 5: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•!?
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 3)
Chp 7: ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’†
Chp 8: ๐‘ป๐’†๐’‚?
Chp 9: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜๐’”
Chp 10: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’ˆ + ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’†?
Chp 11: ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
Chp 12: ๐‘ถ๐’๐’… ๐‘จ๐’„๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”
Bonus Chp: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…
Bonus Chp: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”
Chp 13: ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘ป๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
Chp 14: ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š
Chp 15: ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
Chp 16: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
Chp 17: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
Chp 18: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 19: "๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’•"
Chp 20: ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•
Chp 21: ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘น๐’†๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’๐’
Chp 22: ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
Chp 23: ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•!? & ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’š๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚'๐’” ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ!?
New Story!!!!
Chp 24: ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’…!?
Chp 25: "๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘จ!!!"
Chp 26: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 27: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 28: ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 29: ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 30: ๐‘ป๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’”
Chp 31: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’Š ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‚
Chp 32: ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’…
Chp 33: ๐‘จ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ
Chp 34: ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•
Chp 35: ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
Valentine's Special: ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•
Chp 37: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 38: ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’”
Chp 39: ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ (๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚ + ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚)
Chp 40: "๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ผ๐’‘"
Chp 41: ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’”
Chp 42: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 43: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 44: "๐‘ซ๐’๐’'๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†!"
Chp 45: ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chp 46: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’–๐’ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’…
Chp 47: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐‘จ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’…
Chp 48: ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Ž
Chp 49: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’ˆ 3
Chp 50: ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’• ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š
Chp 51: ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’”
Chp 52: ๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†
Chp 53: ๐‘จ ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“
Chp 54: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“
Chp 55: ๐‘จ๐’ ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’š?
Chp 56: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Š ๐’‚๐’Ž
Chp 57: ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’”
Chp 58: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘จ๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž
choose
Chp 59: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐‘ซ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…...

Chp 36: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)

1.7K 86 19
By -asterine

_________________***__________________

It was now the next day, still no Hinata to be seen, as soon as they woke up they went and search for the coaches, all of them told them everything, every detail.

They were all either in the Kitchen or In the living room, thinking where the Sunshine could be, The coaches came in the room to inform then that they will call the police and let Hinata's Father know but.

CREAKKK....

The front door open to see their beloved Hinata but...his clothes were wrinkled and a little torn but that's not all, they also couldn't help but notice his arms, his legs-... Everywhere! Was bandaged up.

Hinata closed the door not bothering to look up, he just kept his eyes on the floor a shadow casting on his face, the teams didn't believe it, but it was Hinata...Their Hinata.

"H-Hina-...HINATAAA! IS-IS THAT YOU?!" -All

They all look at the front to see, it was Hinata, they all quickly ran to him and tackle him with a tight hug, they all fell to the floor with anyone crushing hug.

Hinata felt them, squeezing him so tightly, he clenched his teeth not wanting to show they were hurting him even tho his body was still sore and Not fully healed yet.

"Hinata where have you been!?"

"We were so worried!, You suddenly disappeared!!"

"We search everywhere but couldn't find you!, Where have you been!?"

"Did something happen!?, Did someone-"

Suddenly Ren grabbed Hinata by the collar and asked lowly.

"...Who did this to you?" Just him saying that made all the people in the room freeze and a shiver went up their spine, noone dared to interfere, not even the coaches.

The whole living room quickly filled up with tension, it was suffocating, Hinata just stayed quiet, not even want to look up at the moment, He knew Ren was Extremely Mad, He knew how Ren gets when his Pissed off, that's why he never wanted to get on Ren's Bad side.

"R-r-r-re-n...c-c-calm d-down...-please-" Mao desparetly calming him down but it was no use, The Four of them knew not to Piss each other off, that was one rule they set ever since they were in highschool, knowing if one of them ever gets pissed nothing I mean Nothing can calm it down.

The four of them knew Ren was like this ever since they were little, he's like the Big Brother of the group, even tho he's always so quiet and doesn't talk much, his always the one who's most worried and always lose his cool when something happens to them.

"...."

"I said, Who the Fucking Hell did this to you..."

Hinata got out of the hug and stood up slowly, his head still hanging low but you can see the shadow covering his eyes.

"...noone...just fell of some wher-"

"I'll repeat again...Who...the Fuck did this to you.."

"...and I said, Noone and I repeat, I just fell"

Tch!

Ren clenched his Hands to fists and grabbed Hinata's collar harder and shove him to the wall, Hinata finally able to look up saw Ren with an Irk mark on his forehead and his veins showing on his neck and arms.

"Don't give me that Bullshit!, We all know your lying, if you fell then you would just have couple of scratches and few bruises not your While body that's bandaged up!, Now answer the goddamn fucking Question Hinata!"

(A/N: oop-...he called him by his name...shits about to go down for real now).

"Don't you dare call me that again! I'm WARNING YOU Amamiya.."

"Tch!, I said answer me!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT!?, FINE!!, YOU WANT TI KNOW THAT FUCKING BAD!?, FINE, I GOT FUCKING KIDNAPPED!, Happy now?!"

"W-what...?"

"ARE YOU DEAF OR SUM?!!?, I SAID I.GOT.FUCKING.KID-NAPPED!"

"HO-HOW-"

"... -That's none of your business...Ren"

"FUCKING YES IT IS!"

"Hinata...please tell us-"

"Shut up..."

"-e-eh?"

"tch...I got no Fucking time for this..."

Hinata push pass everyone even tho he used his bruised arm, Hinata tried his hardest not to clutch his Arm and not limp so noone can see.

Once he got out of their view, he left a heavy sigh and quickly clutch his bad arm and lean on the wall for support cause his legs we're still hurting.

'Ren...I didn't know you would snap at me that bad that you have to call me by that name....I'm so sorry...but I'm doing this for all of you...please understand, don't make it difficult, it's already difficult to chose one, but I don't want to lose all of you or them...please forgive me...!'

**With the Teams**

They were now all seated down in the living room trying to process everything what just happened, noone spoked cause noone Dared to anyways.

They were all in bad spirits rn, The coaches held a meeting after what just happened and to discuss on what to do with Hinata.

Just when they thought everything would just get better, The Bitch showed up.

"Are?, Why are you guys so gloomy?, Did something happen, hm~?" She smugly said.

"...And what the hell are you here for"

"Ehhh~?, I'm just here to visit my soon to be Fiance y'know, how rude 😒"

'Oh yeah...We still didn't ask Hinata about this...soon to be Fiance...huh?' -All

"What do you mean Soon to be Fiance, he's never gonna Marry the likes of you..!" -Kaji

'Theres No way!, I'm ok with letting Sho marry this bitch!'

"Mah, believe what you want to believe, but...just so you know, Sho Agreed, he's gonna be my soon to be Fiance and Future Husband"

The Teams faces just sadden with their head hung low, Mao just hated how their eyes just look like they already given up, he couldn't control his temper anymore.

"You Mother Fucker!, Get out of here!, We already had a Big problem to deal with and now your just adding salt to the wound!, I had enough of you, LEAVE!, I'M WARNING YOU.." Mao let out all his feelings in one go, and All of them just stared at him stunned, they never knew Mao had the guts to Curse and have that voice before, that's a first.

"First of: Don't call me bitch you insolent brat!, And Second: Fine!, I'll leave then, Say I love you to my Love for me, and lastly....maybe you should keep an eye on him, his very secretive, maybe his more cable of things than it meets the eye y'know...*Chuckle* Byeee~"

"M-mao...did you ju-"

"HAAAAA!!!, That was so scary!, Does that feel to be intimidating!?, If it is then HOW DO THEY DO IT!? AREN'T THEY SCARED OR SO-SO-"

"Mao! Calm down!, It's ok now, and thanks for saying that..we really appreciate it"

"Yeah, but..."

"But what...? What is it?"

"She said "Sho Agreed" remember?, So that means...Hinata agreed with his own free will..? Or..."

"No."

"B-b-ut! How are you so sure about that?!"

"...Sho would never agree to that after what she Done to him"

"Yeah, but...what if, he really agreed to it? Then what happens?"

".....I-i don't...I don't know.."

"...."

**Back with Hinata**

"Ah, I was wondering where you've ran of to, so...what brings you here Shoyo"

"... I'm here for a proposal...a Deal"

To be continued....

________________***___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 2K 37
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Hinata Shoyo, the smart, hot, tall, daddy-like...... in short PERFECT. Everything about him is Perfect. Every girl simps for him even a boy. He...
35.1K 1.2K 24
This story is just a fanfic, I dont own any character that's gonna be used in. Warning โš ๏ธ Boyร—Boy Cussing Bad grammar
73K 1.8K 28
What if after the fight with Kageyama Hinata left Karasuno and joined nekoma what will happen?? Photos in this don't belong to me unless I say so! Al...
50.5K 2.5K 19
โKarasuno went to their Volleyball Tournament but Shoyo wasn't feeling very well so he has to go to the Hospital. Then suddenly.......Something happe...