REMEMBER (Michaeng)

By SonMina_CL05

"Is it too hard to recognize someone precious in your life? My mind say it's hard to define, but my heart kno... More

Part 1 "Getting Out In A Nutshell"
Part 2 "J-Line Bonding"
Part 3 "Meeting Each Other's Eyes"
Part 4 "Finding Answers"
Part 5 "Just Another Day"
Part 6 "One Of The Secrets"
Part 7 "The Right to Know"
Part 8 "Apology Given"
Part 9 "S.C.Y."
Part 10 "A Friend of Mine"
Part 11 "The Accidental Kiss"
Part 12 "The Reunion of Ex's"
Part 13 "The Reunion of Ex's (Continuation)"
Part 14 "New Neighbor"
Part 15 "The Unexpected Meet"
Part 16 "The Revelation"
Part 17 "Catching Feelings"
Part 18 "The Force Love and Lies"
Part 19 "A Visit"
Part 20 "The Confrontation"
Part 21 "Let's Date"
Part 22 "The Felt of Longing"
Part 23 "Our Lost Angel"
Part 25 "The Past & The Present"
Part 26 "Start of the Obstacles"
Part 27 "Be with Me"
Part 28 "One Steamy Night"
Part 29 "Self-Love"
Part 30 "Back to Normal"
Part 31 "Letting Go"
Part 32 "Drag Me Down"
Part 33 "And I Love You So"
Part 34 "Doomed"
Part 35 "Caught Red-Handed"
Part 36 "We're Married"
Part 37 "The Chasing"
Part 38 "Unwanted"
Part 39 "Ruined"
Part 40 "The Best"
Part 41 "Childhood Friend"
Part 42 "Thinking of Ways"
Part 43 "Collided"
Part 44 "Chance"
Part 45 "Quality Time"
Part 46 "Deeds of Evil"
Part 47 "Quietus"
Part 48 "Home"
Part 49 "Officially Yours"
Part 50 "I Remember"
❤️UPCOMING NEW STORY❤️

Part 24 "Jealous"

552 15 1
By SonMina_CL05

SANA'S POV

I didn't know what Dahyun made me agree with his favor. Yes, I want to help him as what he'd said last night but we might get into trouble. We promised that it should be no strings attached. I admitted it, he's cool, he's handsome and gentleman and he's a crushy type but doesn't mean I would fall in love for him too. I'm still not ready yet.

Ugh, why would I even think of it? It's just a show, Sana.

I'm fixing all my things today as my manager called me up, saying I should be ready for a minute. I was a guest for a tv model show. When the show started, everything's good, because it was all scripted. I already memorized my lines. Until one of the mc suddenly asking some personal questions.

I look to my manager to the corner and she's giving me a sign to play it all along.

"So Ms. Sana Minatozaki, a top-performer model slash a singer too. Everybody's were daydreaming to have a girlfriend like you. May we know if you were already in a relationship now?"

I gulped. What should I answer? If i said no, and be caught being with Dahyun, reporters will say that I'm a liar. If I said yes, bashers and haters will be getting angry with me. They will just call me Sanake. Ugh, whatever and I don't even care.

"Yes. I have a boyfriend now." I smiled at the camera. I'm faking it really.

"Oh, what a lucky guy jeez. Would you mind saying something to him right now?" the mc still asking me.

"Uhm, hi darling!" EW. DARLING?! What the heck Sana! What are you even calling him?!

"I just want to say that I'm so lucky to met someone like you. I love you and see you later." I gave a flying kiss and wink at the camera. It was a good act.

"Alright! That was all for today and have a wonderful day ahead. This is Model101, see you again tomorrow." The MC ended the show and I heard the clap.

My manager come near to me and guide me at the back stage room and went inside of it so I can change my dress.

"You did a good job, Sana. It was a safe answer." My manager said and I just smiled.

She knows the truth. That I and Dahyun were just acting only as a couple. I told her the reasons.

"You want me to go with you?" She asked again.

"No, Ms. Kim. Thank you for today, I can handle myself. You can go now, it's been a long day for you." I said and hug her. She nods and smiled.  I bid my good bye and went to the parking area. I'm lucky there's no reporters here or something.

I started the engine of my car and drove away to get home. Since the TV show's place was just near to my condo unit, I only consumed 25 minutes. I was about to push the elevator's button when someone covered my eyes.

"Hi Darling." he chuckled and whispered it to my ear.

I removed his hands and face him. Oh, he got a new haircut. And the suit fits him so well.

"Wow, you look good today. And stop calling me that. I just said it a while ago to get through with that MC's question." I said. I forgot it, the show a while ago is live. He must watched it.

"But I like it. " He winked at me.

"You're going somewhere?" I said and push again the elevator's button. But he push it also to close it.

"Hey!"

"Yes, we're going somewhere." He hold my arm and pulled me.

"May I know where? Because I'm not informed that you're allowed to go out with me." I said while he's still dragging me away and go outside.

"Really Dahyun? Where are we going?" I said and so pissed off right now. I'm regretting why I agreed to him.

"Here." He said. I look at the shop and it's the subway.

"This is where we first met, right? Come, lets go inside and order something. Besides I'm starving." He said and get my hand and went inside.  As soon as I sat down, our orders were quickly served.

"Why are you even doing this?"

"Why? Is it bad to be with my girlfriend?" He said and bite his sandwich.

"It was just an act. I'm just helping you, right? To forget Momo." I said and sip on my juice.

"Yes, that why I'm doing this. I'm just being thankful coz you agreed to it. Besides, I want to court you."

As soon as I heard it, I suddenly choked.

"Hey, are you okay?" He said and reach me tissues. I wipe my lips.

"Court me? You're such a clown Dahyun. Haha." I said and bite my sandwich also. I avoided his gaze, he might notice that I'm nervous right now.

"Of course, I should court you. I'll be mean if i didn't do that. I know we are together now and it was just an act, but I want to do it for you at least. " He smiled and bite again.

"Okay. Just don't fall in love with me." I teased him.

"Wow, what a confidence. You should tell it to yourself. It might be you who'll fall in love with me. Hahahaha." He said and laughed at me.

Ugh, so disgusting. I throw some tissue paper at him but still laughing around.

"Finish your food so that I can go home now." I said and mocked at him. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Few hours passed, Dahyun walked me home but insisted going inside my pad.

"Seriously Dahyun? Don't you have anything to do instead of bothering me?" I told him and placed my bag on the sofa.

"Why are you so rug at me? And, this handsome face really bothers you huh?" He's still teasing me. I squint at him.

"You're cute Sana." He added.

What the heck Sana. Are you blushing? Really?

I shook my head and throw something to him.

"Hey! That's bad. It's the second time you throw something to me." He whined but just boo'ed him. I'm not pitying him haha.

"Tomorrow, after my rehearsal, can you come to the studio?" He requested and come near me.

"And why would I?" I just want to know why, but I'm free tomorrow.

"I'll introduce you to my other friends there and to Momo, that you are my girlfriend already." he said .

"You'll just planning to make Momo jealous right? You're so rude. Momo's my bestfriend." I said in disappointment. Now, I'm really regretting it all the way.

"Jealous? I don't think so. She doesn't like me. And, I guess there's nothing wrong introducing you as my girlfriend. I feel lucky." He winked at me.

"Ugh, whatever. Just inform me the time and the address." I said and rolled my eyes and he just chuckled.

He kissed my cheeks and wave his hand.

"Bye Sana, I'll text you later. See you tomorrow!"

He went outside my unit, left me dazed while holding my cheek.

"Yah!" I yelled but I guess he didn't hear it.

What a jackass. He's being too fast, same with the beat of my heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------
DAHYUN'S POV

I texted the time and address of Momo's studio last night. I wonder why Sana didn't know her bestfriend's studio. It's weird right? Haha.

I woke up early so I can prepare all the things I should bring later. It's our final rehearsal.

Few hours later, I've seen my team mates already changing their clothes into costumes. So did I.

I saw Momo also practicing her solo dance. I was dazed by her. She's really a woman with a focus. So professional.

Then my one of my team mates, Seulgi, interrupt me.

"Hey, close that damn mouth of yours. You're saliva is already dripping, it's gross man." He chuckled at me.

"Shut up" as I laughed also.

Dahyun, stop expecting. She doesn't like you.

We continued our practice for 2 hours and our leader clapped his hands, announcing something. After that, I get into my locker and look for my phone. Sana's already outside. I hurriedly change my shirt, because I'm already on sweat.

Then, I saw her.

Damn, does she look this gorgeously everyday? She look so sexy in her dress pink dress.

"Hi, you came." I said.

Dahyun?! When did you learn to be shy?!

"Yeah, I wish I did not. But, you requested it. I'm your genie for today so I fulfilled your wish." She said and smiled.

"What a goddess." I blurted out in my mind.

Dahyun, get your act!

"Thank you." I hold her hand and went inside the studio. Everyone were looking at us and notice some are gossiping until Momo saw us.

"Sana? Why are you here?" Momo asked and look at me holding Sana's hand.

"I invited her to come." I didn't let Sana to talk and hold her hand so tight. Momo's still looking at us. Seulgi and Irene also come near us.

"Wow, dude. Who's this girl?" Seulgi asked smiling like crazy. I saw Irene pinched him when she saw the reaction of his face and Seulgi yelped.

"Uhm, guys. This is Sana Minatozaki.  My girlfriend. She's also a Japanese like Momo and she's her bestfriend." I replied and hold Sana's waist.

I saw her face to be shocked by my sudden touch and glared at me. I just winked at her.

"Oh, I know her. She got interviewed yesterday at Model101. So, Dahyun is the lucky one who owned her." Irene said.

I saw Sana's face getting red but Momo's face looks opposite. But she faintly smiled at me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

MOMO'S POV

I can't believe on what I've just heard. Dahyun is already with a relationship with my bestfriend, Sana. They just get to know each other last time and then they've become together now.

Is is too fast? No, I'm just worried for my bestfriend, I know she's not yet ready for another heartbreak. But, this isn't right.

I know Dahyun is a good man, a gentleman, a talented one and he can protect Sana. But, ughh. Why I'm feel bothered?!

And Dahyun just confessed me the other day, the he likes me. And now I'm seeing him being with a relationship, and really with my bestfriend. Did he planned this to make me jealous? What did I just say? Jealous? The hell no, Momo. You don't like him, right?

I came to my senses when Sana called my name.

"Momo, sorry for not letting you know. I should inform you this earlier." She said and hold my hand.

"No, why are you even saying sorry to me? Haha. Pabo. I'm happy for you." I said as I hug her.

"Just be careful Sana. You know, I don't want you to experience another heartbreak again." I added and smiled at her.

"Uhm, excuse me, can I borrow my girlfriend for a while?" Dahyun said and intertwined his fingers to Sana.

Did he just emphasized the word "Girlfriend"?

"Sure, why not?" I lightly chuckled and see them walking away from me while holding hands.

Momo what is your problem?!

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1K 15
Would you accept that the person you really love turned out to be the one that got away? Or would you go after her and make her your one great love...
9.4K 403 49
Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lovers, Mina and Chaeyoung are head over heel...
57.1K 2K 69
How far will you go for the person you love the most? Are you willing to forget the past for the present? WARNING: MATURED CONTENT TWICE SATZU GENDER...
16.7K 782 24
Tattoos are permanent, difficult to erase once you've got one, just like your first-love. There's always a meaning behind each tattoo and as long as...