Admire to Kill S2 (Amourshipp...

By SunnyVII

This light novel will be about Yandere Serena x Ash. And also the sequel for Admire to Kill Season 1, this is... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Angels
Chapter 3 - Fake Wings
Chapter 4 - Petty and Dull
Chapter 5 - Bitter Sweet
Chapter 6 - Misfortune
Chapter 6.1 - Emotionless
Chapter 7 - Doubts and Regrets
Chapter 8 - Helpless
Chapter 9 - Against An Enemy
Chapter 9.1 - Be With Me (+ANIMATION)
Chapter 10 - Hatred from Bloodshed
Chapter 11 - My Desires
Chapter 12 - Happy Anxiety
Chapter 13 - Breaking Myself
Chapter 13.1 - I Wanna Know
ANIMATION
Chapter 14 - Worst Person
Chapter 15 - Distinguished
Chapter 16 - More Misery
Chapter 17 - Intoxicate
Chapter 17.1 - Past Regrets
Chapter 18 - Still Grieving Death
Chapter 19 - Meaningless Life
Chapter 20 - Genuine Friendship
Update 2 + Thank you
Chapter 21 - Trying My Best
New Covers!
Chapter 22 - Promises
Chapter 22.1 - Too Obsessed
Chapter 23 - Strong Belief
Chapter 24 - Time Flies
Chapter 25 - Kind But Ignorant
Chapter 26 - Copycat
Chapter 27 - Violence Isn't Tolerated
Chapter 28 - Tension Into Fun (Last Chapter)
Season 3 is out!!!

Chapter 2 - Different

4.5K 37 97
By SunnyVII

Author's note: Hey, Sunny here! Writing this chapter and directing it really was fun!! Cheruyuu did a great job on drawing the pictures, making it look like a manga already! Anyway, hope you enjoy~

Warning: violence and major sexual act and strong language.

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII

__________________

Serena went downstairs and walked down a hallway and saw a room, which the door was opened.

Serena peaked a glance inside and can see the room looks like a dorm with a bunk bed.
However, she can see someone was inside there, it was Ash who was sitting at a desk.

Then Ash got up and went to his bed and laid down his back on it, letting out a frustrated sigh.

"Hah.. I'm tired.." Ash said as he closed his eyes.

The feeling of the soft fabric of the bed pressing against his back made him sleepy, he wanted to sleep right away.

Serena quietly went inside the room, walking up to Ash. Then she stared at Ash's face and began to blush heavily.
Serena also started to breathe rapidly as she kept staring at Ash's face.

"He's.. so cute.. I can't believe I've found him again."

Serena leaned in and placed her hands on the bedsheets, her face was close to Ash's face now.

However, Ash can't seem to notice this since he is closing his eyes to fall asleep slowly.

"I wonder if he even still loves me?.."

Serena looked at Ash's hand and can see that he was still wearing the ring. She smiled at this because she was glad that Ash hasn't even took it off yet.

She then grasped both of Ash's hands with her's, gripping on them softly.

Ash opened his eyes slowly, and could see Serena was close to his face, she had a innocent looking smile.

"Serena-" Ash didn't finish his sentence because Serena just kissed his lips to hush him.

Serena then shifted her position, making her sit at Ash's lap. She then gripped her grasp on Ash's hand.

Ash kept looking at Serena as she was kissing him, he felt happy but confused at the same time.

Serena pulled back from a trail of saliva dripping down her chin. She looked at Ash with a lustful smile with her eyes.

"I've missed you.." Serena started off saying, "..Did anyone try to steal you away from me? I'll kill them if they did.."

Ash shook his head. However, he still is the dense person as he is, Ash doesn't realize there was another person who is crushing on him, which is Goh.

"Mmm.. good!" Serena smiled brightly and leaned in to Kalos kiss Ash.

Ash blushed slightly, then he looked at Serena's clothing, he wondered to himself, "..Isn't this the uniform that Chloe wears? Is Serena going to the same school with her? But, why?.."

Serena began to move her hips and could feel Ash's cock was pressing against her.

She pulled away and said, "How about a quickie? It's been sooo long we had sex.."

Ash blushed even harder, hearing what she said makes him even more aroused.

"U-Um.. sure.." Ash responded.

Serena grinned, she was desperate to make love again to Ash. So she quickly remove her top and tugging off her skirt, revealing her slightly nude body with her pink bra and panties.

She threw the clothes at the floor and began to lift Ash's shirt up and then stroked his bare chest.

Serena then pulled down Ash's shorts and his boxers, his cock sprang up and twitched back and forth.
She then started to pump his cock up and down.

"Your cock feels so warm.." Serena said as she had a blush on her face.

Ash moaned at the feeling, the fact that they haven't had sex in a long time made the couple horny.

Serena then pushed her panties aside and then unhooked her bra. As she was holding Ash's cock, she aimed it against her pussy and put it inside her.

"Ahh.. you're so b-big!" moaned out Serena, she closed her eyes and with her mouth wide open.

She began to move her hips, and with Ash placed his hands on her side and helped her with the thrusting.

__________________

Chloe went to go to the observatory, the huge lab where her father keeps a lot of Pokemon there.

The moment Chloe arrived, she could see Goh was running towards her.

"Goh! Where have you been?" Chloe said as she watched Goh far away from their distance, she can see something was chasing him!

"Run, Chloe!" Goh shouted out as he sped up his running and grabbed Chloe's arm, running together now.

"H-Hey! Wh-Why we are running!?" Chloe questioned Goh with a concerned look, but she look behind them and can see an aggressive Darmanitan chasing after them.

Chloe's eyes widened at this and then Goh said between in his breathes, "I..I- accidentally made Darmanitan angry because I stole his berries!"

"Huh!? Why would you!" Chloe asked with a panic in her voice.

As both of them were still running, Goh then pushed Chloe to the side, hiding her between the leaves. He then jumped on the leaves to hide himself as well.

Darmanitan then stopped running, seeing that the targets disappeared. So he returned back to the trees to get some more berries.
Goh let out a sigh, he was glad that nobody got hurt.

Chloe looked at Goh with a frown, and said "You're so reckless as always, Goh.."

Goh turned around and looked at Chloe and nervously chuckled, "My bad.. I wanted to get those berries to feed your Eevee since you weren't here."

Chloe was blushing at what he said, she didn't expect Goh to do this for her, causing a mess to feed her Pokemon.

Both stood up and Chloe looked away immediately from Goh with a blush in her face, "Just.. don't do it again. But, thanks.. Goh."

Goh smiled at this, seeing that Chloe appreciates him trying to get berries for Eevee.

The two of them then exited the observatory, then walked their way to return to the house.

As they were walking, Chloe said to Goh, "By the way, I was meaning to tell you something."

Goh tried to guess what Chloe wants to tell him then he realized something,

Chloe sighed then said "That's not what I meant to say. You see, we have this new transfer student and she wanted to talk to you about something."

Goh scratched his head as he shyly grinned, "I'm not good at socializing with people, Chloe.."

"Well.. it's better if you try. Just come to school tomorrow, we can talk about it more there!" Chloe responded as they quickly went inside the house.

__________________

10 minutes later..

"Aah, I-I can feel the warm sensation.. coming.." Serena jumped up and down at Ash even faster and deeper.

Ash gritted his teeth and said "..I can't hold it anymore..."

Serena opened her eyes and held Ash's hands with her's and stared at his eyes.

"P-Please.. give me your cum! I want you to fill my womb with your essence.. do it for me, Ashy.." Serena said with a deep lust filled tone in her voice.

Ash looked back at her and was stunned how dirty Serena talks.

"Alright.. here it goes." Ash said to himself.

Ash thrusted in deeper by holding Serena's sides, making her moan loudly,

"Ah, Ahh, Aaahh! I'm gonna cum too, Ashy!"

And then Ash finally came inside her, filling her pussy with his warm, sticky cum. And with Serena drenching down on Ash's cock with her fluids.

Serena then fell on Ash's chest, and then  intertwined her fingers on his hand. She looked up at him with a smile.

"I love you, Ash.."

Ash looked at Serena who had the most prettiest smile, he blushed as he replied back with "I love you too.. Serena."
__________________

Goh walked at the hallway and can see the dorm's door was closed and there was Pikachu who was scratching the door to open.

"Pikachu? What's wrong?" Goh asked with concern.

Goh can see a saddening face on Pikachu, seeing that Ash wasn't with him.

"Ash? Are you in there?" Goh called out.

Goh tried to open the door, twisting the door knob around and couldn't get to open it.

"Huh? That's strange, it's locked?" Goh wondered to himself why it was locked.

Inside the room, Ash was panicking, he yelled out to Goh "D-Don't come in!"

Goh had a sweat on his head, he didn't know why Ash would say that.

And Serena was bothered by this, she didn't want someone to interfere their love.

"Well, OK.. I'm going to go train." said Goh as he left.

Ash sighed, he felt relieved that Goh didn't open the door. Serena then stood up from the bed and started to wear her clothes back.

"I'm going to go buy something for us, Ash.. I'll see you tomorrow." Serena finished wearing her final piece of clothing and went towards to the door and left.

Ash was confused by this and was curious about Serena, he wondered how Serena got out of Kalos too. Ash had a lot of questions about her so he wanted to ask.

"Serena.. hold on!" Ash fixed his clothes then rushed through the hallway and can see the outside door was opened.

He was about to go outside but then Goh blocked the way.

"Oh hey, Ash! I have something to tell you-" Goh got cut off because Ash ran past him and went outside.

Goh was worried why Ash would leave him like that, he watched as Ash ran at the stairs outside. Pikachu then walked up to Goh and cried out to him.

"I'm sure Ash will be fine.." Goh presumed.

Then someone walked behind Goh, it was Chloe's little brother, Parker.

"Goh! Do you wanna join us for dinner?" Parker said with a smile.

Goh looked back and shook his head, "Sorry, I need to go training first. I'll see you guys in a bit!" Goh then went outside the house to go train.

Parker frowned that Goh rejected the idea, Chloe then approached her little brother and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry about Goh, he can be a wreck when it comes to being hard in himself." Chloe assured to her little brother.

"Just come back earlier today, Goh.." Chloe said to herself since she cares about Goh.

__________________

It was now 6 PM at night.

Ash kept running around the city, looking for Serena. After hours of searching, he gave up. So he decided to take his mind off things by going to the arcade.

Once Ash arrived at the arcade, he didn't know what to play but chose a shooting game instead.

He inserted some coins on the slot, and picked up the toy-gun and aimed it towards the screen.

"This will help me bolster up with my feelings.."

Ash began to shoot the targets at the screen. After the game was done, he wanted to play more, so he inserted more coins.

Ash kept shooting and shooting, he began to laugh whenever an enemy dies. He was starting to act abnormally and insane.

"This is.. fun." Ash thought to himself.

After a few rounds, Ash ran out of money. He scoffed at this and left the arcade.

Ash was walking by a park, he kept looking down at the floor, as he thought to himself "..Serena, how did she know that I was here?"

When Ash was not looking to where he was going, he accidentally bumped on 3 men who looked older than Ash.

Ash looked up and backed away quickly, he can see the man who he bumped into, a man who had a beard and a scar on his eye. The other two had some pierces on and with bandages on their heads.

"A kid just bumped onto us!" one of the men said.

"Let's teach him a lesson."

The balding man with a beard grabbed on Ash's shirt, then formed a fist to punch his face.

Ash smirked at them, he chuckled "You're gonna fight me? Bring it on."

As the man was about to punch Ash's face, he dodged it by moving his head to the side and kicked the man's stomach, causing him to lay down on the ground.

The other two weren't happy by this and rushed towards Ash as one of them yelled "You fucking bastard!"

Ash moved aside, making the man punched nothing and accidentally tripped on the ground.

"You'll get pay for this!" The other one pulled out a Butterfly knife.

Ash then rushed towards the man and grabbed both of his arms and kicked the old man's lower limb, lowering him on his knees.

The man then dropped the weapon then Ash picked it up, as he placed the Butterfly knife against the man's throat.

Ash kneeled down then stared at the man with a intrepid look, "You don't know who you're messing with right now. The next time we meet, I'll kill you."

Ash then pulled away and stood up and dropped the weapon on the ground and quickly left the park.

The 3 men didn't know what to do, they were shocked that they got defeated by someone who was younger than them.

__________________

Chloe and her family were eating dinner at the dining room.
She was seating next to her little brother and her parents were in front of them.

"Looks like it's raining tonight." Professor Cerise said.

Then Chloe's mother, Talia spoke, "I hope Ash and Goh are alright."

Chloe stopped eating and looked outside the window and could see that it was raining hard, "Come on, Goh.. where are you?"

Chloe then looked at her brother, who took out a bowl of soup and drank it all down his throat.

"Chloe, you wouldn't mind to check on Goh for us?" Talia requested.

Chloe then placed down her spoon and nodded, "Of course."

She stood up from her seat and went towards the door but then Goh opened the door.

"Goh! Where's Ash?" Chloe looked at Goh with worried eyes.

Goh grabbed a umbrella at the rack beside him and said to Chloe, "I don't know where he is, but it's raining outside and he doesn't have a umbrella! I'm going to go find him!"

Goh then put up the umbrella and went outside. Chloe was worried for them and ran to Goh and shouted out, "Wait! I'm going with you!"

Goh looked back with an aggrieved face, "No, Chloe! Stay back! I'll be back soon, promise!"

Chloe watched as Goh ran down the stairs with the umbrella, since it was raining hard.

"Goh.." Chloe was upset at this, she didn't want Goh to get in trouble or make a mess.

Professor Cerise walked behind her and said to Chloe, "Come inside, Chloe. I'm sure they'll make it."

Chloe nodded and went back inside the house, she slowly looked back and could see Goh wasn't there anymore.

__________________

To be continued in Chapter 3...

Happy valentine's day, readers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 1.6K 23
The Sequel to "An Amourshipping Story" Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters in this story or Pokèmon •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•...
352K 2.6K 11
Pokémon: Reincarnated as a Pokémon Trainer and Gaining a Yuri Harem A young man on Earth, dies a tragic death. But he is suddenly reincarnated as a g...
19.9K 456 23
I felt a stab of something unfamiliar. Was it anger? Hurt? Sorrow? I felt it stab again as I listened to Ash describe his crush. "She walks like...
20.5K 357 51
*Disclaimer* I don't own anything. Credits goes to it's respective and original owners. After Gou mets Ash and his partners (Pikachu and Greninja), h...