A Ray Of Silver In The Darkne...

By Lyleesalym1211

She had pain in her eyes as she jumped through the forest. Her clothes ripped and her whole body covered in b... More

Intro
The letter
Where am I?
My father is dead
Thank you
Rival?
Memories
The Test
Jinchuuriki
The dream
Team mates and New friends.
The council meeting
Mission in Kirigakure
The truth behind her
You don't understand
After the Mission
Chunin Exams
Kekkei genkai
The Attack
Team 15
Something I have to do
A Clue
True Friends
Team 7 Is Back
Parent Child Day
Silver What?
Chunin exams: First round
Chunin Exams: Second Round
Secret Revealed
A/N and Question
10.9k READS / Sequel

Never Ending Pain

496 3 0
By Lyleesalym1211

Kimui's POV

"This won't be the end of Konoha and we will defend it." Naruto said. "Kimui get out of here." Dad said turning to me. I turned around and headed towards the locker rooms with Boruto, who looked angry and I didn't blame him. I just regained my teams trust and I lost it again. Kirai's clone came in front of us and I went right at her. We engaged in a taijutsu battle and Boruto joined in to help. I finally got a blow on the clone and it became blood. Blood clone of course, that's one of her strengths. I thought. 

I turned a round to see how the fight was going and I saw Dad get blown into the wall by Kirai. The Hokage and Mizukage were fighting Shin Uchiha, giving Kirai the chance finally fight me. She came at me and I activated my Mangekyou sharingan we went straight for a ninjutsu battle and I knew people will engage soon cause I saw dad get up. I'm sorry dad. I thought. "Kamui." I shouted and Kirai and I were going into the dimension. "Kimui don't." I heard dad yell but I disappeared. "You really love your little village don't you, well it's too bad you'll never see it again." Kirai said as she ran at me. 

"There's a reason I brought us here cause then only I can really release my full power." I said as I ran towards her while making hand signs for Chidori. "Chidori." I said as I strike her and she dodges and kicks me in the stomach. I started losing myself and the Biju started taking control.  

Kakashi's POV

"Sasuke you defeated shin but we have a bigger problem Kimui used Kamui to travel to another dimension we need to find her before she loses control." I said. "Too late for that." Sasuke said. "What do you mean Sasuke." Naruto said. "I feel the Biju's chakra in another dimension I can bring them here, unless you want to go there." Sasuke said bluntly. "There are people still in the arena." Chojuro said looking around. "They can clear them up." Shikamaru said motioning to the genin and the other kunoichis on the stands. They nod and get to work immediately. "Lets bring them Sasuke." I said. 

The portal opened and Kirai came out but Kimui didn't. "Thanks for opening the portal she left me there." Kirai said smirking. "Your dead." I heard a voice and a flash of silver went near us and Kirai was in the wall. "Kimui." I said as I saw her not so far from the dent in the wall. "How many tails is that." Shikamaru asked. "That's not good, it's six tails." Naruto said in a worried voice. "She's angry, her aura is scarier than Sasuke." Chojuro said. "Well I can't leave any of you without fighting right." Shin said and fourteen of his clones showed up before us. "Silver style: Hundred needle of death." Kimui shouted out jumping in the air and a hundred of needles fell towards Kirai but it never hit. Susanoo. I thought. A clone came in front of me and I lost sight of Kimui. 

Author's POV

Kirai blew Kimui into the stands with the Susanoo's hand. "Kimui are you okay." Sarada said as she saw her. "I'm fine I'll be better when she's dead." The Biju said from inside of her. A collide of Silver and green came from a distance as Kimui used Silver lightning that cracked the Susanoo. "How, that is impossible no matter how strong you are, the sharingan is invincible." Kirai said. Then she got a plan in her head. Kimui recovered from the Biju and came back to her senses and looked up at Kirai. 

Kimui's POV

I finally got away from the Biju and took back the control of my body. I looked up to see Kirai and she smirked at me and I looked into her eyes, and I got trapped in a genjutsu. I saw my mom run towards me before getting killed and all the events of that day replayed in the most painful way. "Stop it, Stop it." I screamed activating my Mangekyou sharingan and breaking out of the genjutsu. I activated my Keke genkai with the mangekyou sharingan and Kirai's face became a shocked one. 

We engaged in a taijutsu battle and she kicked my into the wall. I'm almost out of chakra. I thought. I got up and went onto a defensive position as she came at me she aimed a kick which I dodged. I jumped up into the air doing hand signs for a jutsu I knew too well. "Silver style: Silver flames." I shouted and flames came out of my mouth burning Kirai's cloak. "This ends here Kimui." Kirai said as I landed not so far from her and she kicked me back a couple of meters. I looked into her eyes again but nothing happened. I did signs for Chidori, and ran straight at her while she did the same. Our chidoris went through each other but I didn't feel pain. 

The genjutsu was released and my eyes widened. "B-Boruto." I stuttered out my hand was in his stomach I started shaking I couldn't take my hand out. All eyes were on us. "You let your emotions take control you die." Kirai said before kicking me in the side and my hand went out of Boruto as I flew into the wall. Boruto screamed in pain as Sakura came running down to attend to his wounds. Naruto came at Kirai and they engaged in battle, Naruto was angry and so was Kurama. I gathered all my strength to get up from the spot I'm al ready low on chakra. Boruto's blood was on my hand I was already shaking. Kirai came at me with Chidori charged in her hand. 

"This is your end, I will have the Biju." She screamed and I closed my eyes and braced for impact but it never came. I opened my eyes but I wished I didn't, Dad was in front of me the Chidori was through his stomach left side because it was aimed for my heart. Tears welled in my eyes dad fell to the ground. And Sasuke and Naruto fought Kirai. I tried to heal dad and my hands started to glow green and he was healing. I used the Biju's chakra and dad was almost fully healed when my eyes started to get blurry. I wasn't used to this kind of healing and I was low on chakra. "Kimui stop." Sakura said coming to where I was. "I-I'm fine." I said softly before I lost consciousness. 

Kakashi's POV 

I woke up and I felt a weight on me in just a couple minutes. I lifted my head to see Kimui passed out and Sakura was trying to get her up from where she was. "What happened Sakura." I asked and she looked up with a surprised face. "She healed you fully but how." Sakura said. I got up moving Kimui from her position on me onto the ground. "You should heal her Sakura, she can be physically but mentally I don't know how long it will take." I said and Sakura nodded. "Naruto, Sasuke where's Kirai." I asked as I saw them standing there. "She escaped with shin." Sasuke said emotionlessly. 

Is Kimui fine, she probably thinks she killed Boruto, but I still have no idea how that happened." Naruto said tired. "It seems like Kirai has the same kind of mangekyou as Shisui Uchiha, his Mangekyou sharingan has the ability to make people think what the caster wants them to think and they also see the same. She probably thought that Kirai was attacking her or something." I said. "But then with the aim she would hit Boruto's head." Naruto said. "Then she wasn't aiming to kill her but aiming just to injure her." Sasuke said. "I saw the genjutsu but I was too slow." Sasuke continued. "It's fine Sasuke at least everyone's alive. I said and looked at Kimui. 

~Time skip two days~ (still Kakashi POV)

"She's fully healed Kakashi sensei it's up to her now." Sakura said. "What do you mean it's up to her now." I asked. "She's in a coma and she's still mentally injured so she'll wake up when her mind is ready." Sakura said and left the room. "Kimui please wake up you have to try." I said and got up from the chair and headed to the window. Konoha looks so peaceful even if everything happened two days ago. The sound of the heart monitor became faster and stopped. "Kimui, Sakura come quick." I yelled. Sakura came and send me out of the room while she treated. This is the second time now why is your heart stopping Kimui. I thought. "You can go in now Kakashi sensei." Sakura said coming out of the room she looked tired. I went inside and flopped down onto the chair and started reading. 

"D-dad." I heard Kimui's voice and looked up from my book to see her staring at me. 

Kimui's POV

I heard beeping of a heart monitor. I guess I'm in the hospital, again. I thought. I opened my eyes slowly taking in the light of the room. I turned to my right to see dad reading his book. "D-dad." I croaked out and he looked up from his book and looked at me before snapping it shut. "Kimui, are you feeling okay." He asked jumping up from his chair. "Water." I said and dad quickly reached for the water. "How are you feeling." dad asked again. I stayed quiet till it hit me all the events that happened. 

Tears started flowing down my eyes uncontrollably. I was engulfed into an embrace in just a couple seconds. "It's going to be fine now." Dad said stroking my hair while I cried. "B-but, B-bo-boruto." I said between sobs. "He's alive, don't worry." He said softly. "I- I didn't kill him." I asked. "Yeah he's alive your Chidori didn't go in all together." Dad said. "Everyone hates me right even lord seventh." I said. "No one hates you Kimui, it was not your fault just don't think about what others say." he said and I hugged tighter while I cried into his shoulder.                                       

 ~The End~

Lets see book 1 done. So bye for now. I'll be posting book 2 in like two weeks. Bye. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 11.2K 55
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Warning! She's dangerous. Don't go near her. Don't fight back. Hide when you see her. DO NOT MENTION HER FAMILY. She's...
23.2K 862 49
You will possibly have to read the five last chapters of Iruka's Life to understand a bit of what's happening at the start. -‐‐----- "I think we...
137K 3.8K 33
The foreseen future leads to her death. Due to her family special bloodline. So they took action. Kakashi Hatake came back from and anbu mission and...