Queen Imagines

By Bri_may_39

hey y'all! so this is my first book that i will write! here you will read queen imagines that are requested... More

Requests
cheater r.t
Pregnant B.M
Can't Help Falling In Love With You- J.D
Save me/ R. T
Nice To Meet You, Darling/ F.M
Fun Day With Uncle Roger/ R.T
Goodbye Uncle Roggie/R.T
Cuddling Time/Deacury
Break or Divorce/ B.M
Break or Divorce Pt.2/B.M
A Thousand Years/ F.M
Stay With Me/ R.T
Drunk Deaky/ J.D/ The boys
1k
Goodbye Uncle Roggie Pt. 2/ R.T
Christmas Day/ The Boys and Y/N
UPDATE/REQUESTS
Time With Daddy/ R.T
Vacation Day/ The boys and Y/N
Bandmate Love / R.T
Do You Want To Know A Secret? / F.M
2K!
3K!?
Welcome Home Baby May/ B.M.
AUTHORS NOTE/ AN
Under the stars/ B.M
I Choose You/ B.M
I Choose You/ B.M (Part 2)
REQUESTS
Why Do You Like Him So Much?/ R.T and J.D
Q+AL 2023

Office Love/ R.T

831 12 86
By Bri_may_39

Requested By: aicamchl

It was another day of work in the office for Roger. He started working 6 months ago and he liked it. But now let's just say that he hates it. Roger works as an office clerk which he basically answers phone calls and types out documents etc. His 3 friends; Brian, Freddie and John work in the same building as him.

Roger is a shy workmate whenever he's around his boss Y/N. A few months ago Roger fell in love with Y/N. He liked everything about her. Her smile. Her laugh. Her way to talk and her beauty. Roger thought that Y/N is the perfect girl for him. The only time he isn't shy is when he's around his friends.

He never really told Y/N how he felt about her since he was scared and nervous to tell her. He even thought that she might reject him at any point.

Roger was busy typing on the computer when Freddie came up to his desk.

"So Rog, When are you going to tell the boss that you like her?" Freddie asked him.

Roger stopped typing and sighed "I don't know Fred.. I'm just too shy to tell her" He said.

"Why don't you tell her today?" Freddie said.

"What? No, I can't!" Roger said back.

"C'mon Roger, it isn't that hard to tell her" Freddie whined.

Roger was about to speak when Y/N came in to the office and saw Freddie and Roger talking.

"Freddie and Roger, How many times do I need to tell you both that you guys can't talk during work?" Y/N said and looked at them.

"Sorry Boss" Freddie said and walked back to his desk.

Y/N went up to Roger's desk and it made Roger nervous.

"Roger, I need you to type some documents for me and I needed them ready for a meeting later in the afternoon, Okay?" She said.

"Uhh- Ye-Yeah I'll get them r-ready, Boss" Roger nervously said and started blushing a little.

"Thank you Roger" Y/N said and went to her office.

Roger started typing up the documents. "fuck.. Why am I so nervous around Y/N.." He whispered to himself.

Y/N was at her office looking out at the city from her office window. She always noticed Roger being shy around her, she never really asked him why until she realized why.

Whenever she was doing something she would always feel Roger looking at her. She didn't mind it all but she felt that he might have a crush on her.

Y/N was lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear Brian called her name.

"Ms. L/N?" Brian calls out again.

Y/N jumps and turns around to look at Brian.

"Brian, uhh what can I help you with?" She says while sitting down in her chair.

"I just need you to sign some papers" Brian says and walks up to Y/N's desk with the papers in his hands.

"Yeah of course" Y/N says.

Brian puts down the papers on Y/N's desk. Y/N grabs her pen and the papers then starts to sign them all until she finished signing them. 

"Ms. L/N, if you don't mind me asking. What were you thinking about?" Brian asked shyly.

"Oh- Uhh.. I-I was thinking about the meeting... Yeah about the meeting" Y/N says again and shakes her head while looking up at Brian.

"Oh, I'm sure it will go great" Brian says.

"Yeah, I hope so. Anyways, here are the papers" Y/N says and hands them back to Brian.

"Thank you Ms. L/N" Brian says.

"No problem Brian" Y/N says.

With that, Brian leaves Y/N's office and closes the door behind him.

Y/N sighs and grabs her pen. She didn't want to tell brian she was thinking of roger since roger and brian are friends. To be honest, Y/N had a crush on roger as well. But she didn't want to tell him since she wasn't ready at all. After all, she was roger's boss and roger her co-worker...

---
*12PM*

Roger was busy typing up the documents that Y/N asked him to do when again Freddie cam up to his desk but this time with Brian and John.

"Hey, Rog, it's time for lunch. Aren't you going to come and have lunch with us?" Freddie asks.

"I can't right now, I'm busy typing this documents that Y/N wants. I need to finished them." Roger said without taking his eyes off from the computer.

"Roger, you'll have time to finished typing--" John was about to finish talking when Y/N interrupted him.

"Roger, it's okay. You can go eat lunch" Y/N said while standing next to her door.

Roger looks up at Y/N and nods his head. "Alright, But are you sure it's okay?" He asks once again.

"Yes, of course it is. Don't worry" Y/N says with a smile.

Roger stands up from his seat and makes his way up to the boys. "Okay, I guess I can go" He says.

The boys smile at Roger and they say bye to Y/N and she says bye back to them. And with that the boys make their way to get lunch.

---

Freddie, Brian, Roger and John arrived at a cafe next to the office. Right now they are siting down and looking down at their menus to decide what to eat.

"Hm.. What are you guys going to eat?" Freddie asks.

"A vegan salad" Brian says.

"You always get random vegan food" Freddie says and rolls his eyes.

"It's good, Fred" Brian says back.

"I think I'm gonna get a soup" John says.

"I'll get a soup as well, I think" Freddie says.

"Roger what are you getting?" Brian asked him.

Roger was busy thinking about Y/N. He didn't know if this was right or wrong to have a crush on his boss from work but he totally didn't care if it was wrong.

"Roger!" Freddie shakes Roger's arm.

Roger gets out of his thoughts and looks at Freddie.

"What Freddie? Did you guys already order?" Roger says while looking at his menu.

"No, the waitress hasn't come yet" Freddie says.

"What were you thinking about Roger?" John asks.

"He was thinking about Y/N" Freddie says.

"Freddie! Shut up!" Roger looks at him and rolls his eyes.

"They'll find out soon anyways, Rog" Freddie says.

"Wait, you have a crush on the boss?" Brian asks with a chuckle.

"Ye-Yeah.. I do" Roger says and smiles.

"For how long?" John asks.

"For about.. 2 months I think, or probably longer than that" Roger says.

"Well, Congrats Rog for falling in love" Brian says.

"Oh shut up" Roger says then speaks up again "I haven't really told her I like her because she's my boss and she might not feel the same way since I'm only her co-worker" He says.

"I think she likes you" Brian says.

"How do you know?" Roger says.

"Well, I mean, earlier when I went into her office, she was looking outside her window and was thinking very deeply and she also had like a little smile on her face" Brian explains.

"She could have been thinking of something else and not me" Roger says.

"That's ture" Brian says.

"I just don't know how to tell her" Roger sighs.

"Roger, you do know that you don't have to tell her, if you're not ready yet?" John says.

"Yes yes yes, I know" Roger says.

"I'll help you on how to tell her Roger, Don't you worry dear" Freddie says.

"Really?" Roger asks.

"Yes, Really" Freddie says with a nod.

"Okay, Thanks Freddie" Roger says and gives him a smile.

"You're welcome Rog" Freddie says.

"Just don't messed it up, Freddie" Brian says.

"I won't" Freddie says.

"Can we also help?" John asks shyly.

"Of course! You, Brian and I will help Roger with this problem" Freddie says.

The boys nod their heads. The waitress comes over to the table and asks everyone's order. The boys tell the waitress their food order and she writes it down on her notepad.

After they order their food it arrives at their table. Roger order a sandwich, Freddie and John order a soup and Brian order a salad. The boys start eating up.

---

They boys arrived to the office after they finished eating their lunch. They walk back inside the office and go to their desks. Roger sits down on his chair and he looks around to see Y/N talking on the phone in her office.

He loves how beautiful she is, her laugh, her every move, just everything about her. Y/N turns her eyes and she sees Roger looking at her. She smiles at him which causes Roger to smile back and blush, he then shakes his head and gets back to work as fast as he can.

Y/N giggles at his cuteness and shyness and keeps talking on the phone.

"Is something funny, Y/N?" Y/N's mom says over the phone.

"Oh nothing mom, I just saw something funny" Y/N lies to her.

"Oh really? What was it?" Her mom asks.

"It was nothing mom" Y/N says.

"Oh okay, Well, I have to go now. I'll talk to you later, honey" She says.

"Okay mom, I love you take care" Y/N says.

"Take care and I love you too, Bye darling" She says.

"Bye Mom" Y/N hangs up and puts the phone back down.

She went back to doing her work but she also looked at Roger for a second. All Y/N could see was Roger being really focused while typing on his computer. Y/N smiled and then went back to typing.

---

Roger was finally done typing out the papers for Y/N's meeting. He went to the printer room and grabbed the papers from tbe printer. He then walked up to Y/N's office and knocked on the door first.

"Come in!" Y/N said.

Roger opened the door and walked up to Y/N's desk.

"Hi Roger" Y/N said and smiled.

"Hi Ms. L/N, uhh I print the papers you need for the meeting." He says and hands them to her.

"Oh Prefect!" Y/N says and grabs the papers and looks through them carefully.

"Thank you Roger" She says and smiles at him.

"You're welcome Ms. L/N" Roger says amd smiles back. "I'll go back to my office now" Roger says.

Roger walks to the door and opens it but before he leaves Y/N calls him.

"Roger wait!" Y/N says.

"Yes?" Roger looks at her.

"How was your guys lunch?" She asks.

"Oh, it was great" Roger says with a nod.

"I'm glad it was great" Y/N says and nods her head as well.

The both of them stare into eachothers eyes for a second until Roger then looks away.

"Uhh- I-I'll go now" Roger says and leaves Y/N's office and closes the door behind him.

"I think I made him nervous.." Y/N says to herself and giggles a little bit.

Roger arrives fast to his desk and sits as fast as he can. Freddie and the boys notice but Freddie goes up to Roger.

"Hey, what happened?" Freddie says.

"N-Nothing, it's just that, I really think that brian was right" Roger says.

"On what?" Freddie asks.

'Omg Freddie! On how he said that Y/N might like me" Roger says in a whisper yell voice.

"Omg.. Don't tell me that she confessed that she loves you?!" Freddie asks.

"What?! No! But we did stare into eachother's eyes for a second and that was all" Roger says. 

"She likes you!" Freddie says.

"No, she doesn't" Roger said.

"No Roger, she really likes you. I mean looking into eachother's eyes means something" Freddie says.

"Maybe... I don't know" Roger shrugs.

"We will talk about this later or tomorrow" Freddie says.

"Alright" Roger says.

Freddie goes back to his desk and sits down on his chair.

~6 PM~

It's currently 6PM at night and Roger arrives to his house. He opens his front door and closes it behind him. He sets his keys down and takes his shoes off and also his coat.

He walked into his kitchen and grabbed a cup of glass and pour some water and drank it. He was tired and wanted to sleep but it was 6pm. Even though he wasn't going to work tomorrow he had to finished some stuff.

Roger put his glass of water and then went upstairs to the music room where his drums were. He grabbed his sticks and started playing his drums. He hope he wouldn't wake up the neighbors or maybe they aren't asleep yet.

After a few hours of playing the drums it was 8 PM already. Roger got up and went straight to his bedroom. He took off his clothes and just put on some pajama pants and went shirtless to bed.

*The Next Day*

It was 9AM and roger was sleeping peacefully until his alarm woke him up.
He groaned and moved his arm to turn off his alarm and he did. He rubbed his eyes and then open them for a little bit.

He got up from his bed and looked outside the window. It was a sunny and cold day in London. He stood up from his bed and went to the bathroom. He looked in the minor and saw that his blond hair was messy and sticking up everyone. Roger washed his face with cold water to wake himself up. He grabbed a towel and dry his face with it.

Roger then started to do his morning routine that he does every morning.

After he brush his teeth, fix his hair and all of that, he picked out his clothes of the day which is just so sweatpants and a white t-shirt. He put them on and made his way down to the kitchen.

He was thinking what he would have for breakfast but then the doorbell interrupted him.

"Who could of be? It's like 9AM" Roger said to himself amd made his way to the door.

He opened it and saw Freddie standing there.

"Hey Freddie" Roger says.

"Hey Rog, You ready?" Freddie asks and he comes into the house.

"For what?" Roger says and makes a confused face.

"To go to Y/N's house and tell her you like her" Freddie says and smirks.

"Freddie! It's 9AM and it's too early to go to Y/N's house. She might still be sleeping" Roger says.

"Maybe she isn't, anyways you have 10 minutes to get ready and we will go" Freddie says.

"No, Freddie, we aren't going. I'll just tell her tomorrow or i don't know when" Roger says.

"I'll call her right now and tell her that you like her if you don't get ready" Freddie says.

"Okay okay fine, jeez I'll go get ready" Roger says and goes upstairs to change.

"Do you need help with choosing your clothes?" Freddie shouts.

"No, thank you" Roger shouts back.

After Roger changed into his clothes he went downstairs to find Freddie sitting on the couch.

"Okay Freddie, I'm ready" Roger says.

Freddie stands up and looks at Roger.

"Very nice darling! Okay let's go now!" Freddie says.

Roger opens the door and Freddie gets out then Roger gets out and closes the door behind him.

"Rog, can you drive? Please?" Freddie asks.

"Yeah sure, just give me the keys" Roger says.

Freddie throws the keys at Roger and Roger catches them. They both get into the car. Roger turns the car on and he puts on his seatbelt and so does Freddie.

"You ready?" Roger asks freddie.

"Yes and you?" Freddie asks Roger.

"I'm nervous but thanks for asking" Roger says.

Roger gets out of the drive and he starts driving to Y/N's house.

Y/N'S POV:

I wake up and stretch my arms, I look outside the window and see that it's such a beautiful sunny day. I get up from my bed and make my way to my closet and pick out my clothes for today. I pick out a white t-shirt and some jeans since I'm not a work day and I have a day off. I grabbed my towel and my clothes then make my way to the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and wait for it to turn warm. I take my clothes office and get in the shower.

---

After I'm done taking a shower I dry myself off with my towel and wrap it around me. I dry my hair off and brush it then I put on my clothes and do my makeup.

After I'm done puting my makeup, I put on some perfume and make my way down the kitchen.

Today, I'll have a strawberry smoothie for breakfast. I grabbed milk and some strawberries. I wash the strawberries with warm water and start cutting them and putting them in the blender, then I put some milk and then I put the top of the blender and then it starts mixing.

When the smoothie is done, I grabbed a glass and pour the smoothie. It looks so good and last but not least, I add a straw to it.

I make my way to the living room and turn on the tv and start watching a random show while drinking my smoothie.

NO ONE'S POV:

Roger and Freddie arrived outside of
Y/N's house. Roger parks the car and looks at Freddie.

"Okay, I'm going in, and you stay here ans wait, alright?" Roger tells Freddie.

"Okay, Good luck Roger" Freddie says.

"Thanks Freddie, but this was all your idea" Roger says.

"You'll thank me for it" Freddie says.

Roger gets out of the car and closes the door. He makes his way to the door but before he knocks he sighs in a nervous way and fixes his hair so that he looks good. He then knocks on the door and rings the bell.

Y/N hears the doorbell ring and so she turns off the tv and puts her smoothie down on the table. She stands up from the couch and makes her way to the open the door.

"Oh hey Roger!" She says with a smile.

"H-Hi Y/N, Can- Can I come in?" He asks.

"Yeah sure, Come in" She says and moves out of the way to let him in.

Roger comes inside the house and waits for Y/N. Y/N closes the door and makes her way to the living room and Roger follows her behind.

"Take a sit, Roger" She says and sits down on the couch.

"Thank you" Roger says and sits down on the couch.

"So, what are you doing here at 9AM in the morning?" Y/N asks with a giggle.

"Oh- I- Uhh I need to- to tell you.. Something.. Important.. I think" Roger nervously says.

"Oh? What is it?" Y/N asks.

Roger starts getting really nervous that he starts playing with his hands and starts scratching the back of his neck.

"Well... I-" Roger sighs and looks down.

"Well?" Y/N raises an eyebrow and waits for Roger to talk.

"I feel like you're going to hate me after this or get mad" Roger says.

"Just tell me Roger, I won't get mad at all" Y/N tells him.

"Okay.. I- okay" Roger takes a deep breath and looks at Y/N.

"I like you more than I should." Roger says.

Y/N stays silent for a moment. She is shocked that Roger told her that she likes her. She isn't mad or anything like that with him, she is actually really happy and feels butterflies in her stomach. Roger notices that Y/N is silent and so he starts talking again.

"I know, I know, that you didn't expect this at all but I just couldn't hold it anymore. I wanted to tell you but I was scared so Freddie told me to tell you today and so that's why I'm here" Roger says then talks again. "I think I should be leaving now" He says.

Roger is about to stand up from the couch until Y/N says something.

"I like you too Roger" Y/N says.

Now it's Roger's turn to be shocked and silent. "Wait- Did I just hear that right?" He says to himself. He sits back down on the couch and looks at Y/N.

"Really?! You aren't just saying that?" Roger asks her.

"No Roger, I really like you. In fact, I also wanted to tell you but I already knew that you liked me since I always feel you looking at me when we are in the office" Y/N giggles.

"O-Oh really?" Roger laughs a little.

"Yes!" Y/N laughs.

"Well, it's hard not to look at you, I mean you're so beautiful and such an amazing person" Roger says.

"Thank you Roger" Y/N says.

They look at eachother's eyes and smile. The fact that Roger was able to tell Y/N how he feels makes him so happy. He really loves Y/N so much. The both of them lean in and Roger gives Y/N a passionate kiss.

Y/N wraps her arms around Roger's neck and keeps kissing him. She feels really happy and so in love with Roger.

The both of them pull away from the kiss and look at eachother.

"I- I love you Y/N..." Roger says.

"I love you too Roger, you don't know how much.." Y/N says.

They share another kiss before they cuddle together on the couch

"Wait? Aren't you gonna tell Freddie that you're gonna stay here for a little bit?" Y/N asks.

"Nah, he can wait as long as he can. This was his idea after all" Roger says.

Roger and Y/N laugh and Y/N turns on the tv so that they can watch something.

And this was truly an office love..

Did y'all like it! I hope you guys did and thank you to aicamchl for this request! I had so much fun writing it and I hope you like it! I'm sorry y'all that I didn't had time to update last week, I wasn't in a good mood at all but now I'm doing a little bit better! Anyways that's all for today and the next imagine is the last request I got! Love y'all so much and see you in the next imagine! Take care! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 209 5
A bunch of imagines about the one and only, Roger Meddows Taylor. You can picture Ben!Roger if you prefer; it's all up to you! Enjoy, Queenies! We ne...
1.9K 42 17
I may or may not have fallen in love with Freddie Mercury... Welcome to my book of chaos! You can make any requests in the comments, or you can priva...
2.6K 158 59
Just something to improve my writing & creativity ! ;) *NO SMUT* *written with mostly British grammar/words* Please keep in mind that this is *purel...