Office Love/ R.T

Requested By: aicamchl

It was another day of work in the office for Roger. He started working 6 months ago and he liked it. But now let's just say that he hates it. Roger works as an office clerk which he basically answers phone calls and types out documents etc. His 3 friends; Brian, Freddie and John work in the same building as him.

Roger is a shy workmate whenever he's around his boss Y/N. A few months ago Roger fell in love with Y/N. He liked everything about her. Her smile. Her laugh. Her way to talk and her beauty. Roger thought that Y/N is the perfect girl for him. The only time he isn't shy is when he's around his friends.

He never really told Y/N how he felt about her since he was scared and nervous to tell her. He even thought that she might reject him at any point.

Roger was busy typing on the computer when Freddie came up to his desk.

"So Rog, When are you going to tell the boss that you like her?" Freddie asked him.

Roger stopped typing and sighed "I don't know Fred.. I'm just too shy to tell her" He said.

"Why don't you tell her today?" Freddie said.

"What? No, I can't!" Roger said back.

"C'mon Roger, it isn't that hard to tell her" Freddie whined.

Roger was about to speak when Y/N came in to the office and saw Freddie and Roger talking.

"Freddie and Roger, How many times do I need to tell you both that you guys can't talk during work?" Y/N said and looked at them.

"Sorry Boss" Freddie said and walked back to his desk.

Y/N went up to Roger's desk and it made Roger nervous.

"Roger, I need you to type some documents for me and I needed them ready for a meeting later in the afternoon, Okay?" She said.

"Uhh- Ye-Yeah I'll get them r-ready, Boss" Roger nervously said and started blushing a little.

"Thank you Roger" Y/N said and went to her office.

Roger started typing up the documents. "fuck.. Why am I so nervous around Y/N.." He whispered to himself.

Y/N was at her office looking out at the city from her office window. She always noticed Roger being shy around her, she never really asked him why until she realized why.

Whenever she was doing something she would always feel Roger looking at her. She didn't mind it all but she felt that he might have a crush on her.

Y/N was lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear Brian called her name.

"Ms. L/N?" Brian calls out again.

Y/N jumps and turns around to look at Brian.

"Brian, uhh what can I help you with?" She says while sitting down in her chair.

"I just need you to sign some papers" Brian says and walks up to Y/N's desk with the papers in his hands.

"Yeah of course" Y/N says.

Brian puts down the papers on Y/N's desk. Y/N grabs her pen and the papers then starts to sign them all until she finished signing them. 

"Ms. L/N, if you don't mind me asking. What were you thinking about?" Brian asked shyly.

"Oh- Uhh.. I-I was thinking about the meeting... Yeah about the meeting" Y/N says again and shakes her head while looking up at Brian.

"Oh, I'm sure it will go great" Brian says.

Queen Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें