Life of a little sister - ava...

Par Anna_kayy

****Edited Version Now Available on Amazon****** 16-year-old Lydia Tonelli has six overprotective, overbeari... Plus

Chapter- EXCITING UPDATE
Life of a little sister
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter G
Chapter 28 (had to reupload
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Important!
Enddd
SEQUEL

Chapter 19

47.3K 1.2K 717
Par Anna_kayy

Happy reading :)

Marcus dropped me off at Lexi's without a second thought. This was normal, and while I was with Lexi they didn't call or text because they knew I was safe where I was. I walked up to her door and before I could knock she opened the door and dragged me in.

"You have thirty minutes! Let's get you hot," She winked and I laughed.

We walked upstairs and into her room. She had a large house but her parents were barely ever home, she had an older brother who was away at college so she was basically an only child. Her brother was nothing like mine, he didn't really care what she did as long as he didn't hear about it.

"Lexi touched up my hair and added small waves to it, it surprisingly looked better than straight hair. I changed into the skirt and shirt and put on my sandals. She touched up my make up and I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

If you don't have a spare toothbrush at your best friends house are they really your best friend?

I walked through Lexi's sweet smelling body mist and sat back down on her bed.

"Lexi I'm nervous," I admitted after a minute.

"I know," She smiled and flung her arm around me.

"I don't know if I can do this," I breathed.

"Lydia just remember you don't need to do anything you dont' want to, if he can't respect that then fuck him," She said and then her eyes widened, "No, don't fuck him, for the love of god don't fuck him!"

We burst into laughter and the nervousness faded away, this was Damon we were talking about, I had gotten to know him extremely well over these passed few weeks and I knew I could trust him.

"I won't, don't worry," I chuckled.

"Good," Lexi laughed.

"But I know I'm ready, to kiss him at least," I said. My first kiss had to be special, with Damon I knew it would be, I wasn't expecting fireworks but I know there would be sparks.

"It's about time," Lexi scoffed.

"Shut up," I giggled and smacked her leg.

"I think that's him," Lexi said when my phone vibrated, it was five twentyfive.

"Hello?" I answered on the third ring.

"Hey beautiful, I'm here," I could hear his smile through the phone.

"I'll be out," I said and hung up.

"You got this Lyd, remember my tips. Don't forget no glove no love!"

"Lexi!" I screeched and I blushed a deep red.

"Kidding, now get out there kid, make us proud," She said referring to her stuffed animal collection.

"Bye," I laughed and skipped out the door.

I walked up to Damon's car and got in, I turned to him and smiled. He leaned forward and kissed my cheek causing goosebumps on my arms.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hey," He grinned. He took my hand in his and sped off.

"What beach are we going to?" I asked after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

"It's uh, it's a private beach," He said looking slightly uncomfortable.

"I private beach?"

"Yeah, my family has a beach house and we own the part there," He looked up to see my reaction. It was almost like he was scared I would react badly.

"That's, that's awesome," I was shocked, I didn't know his family was well off, he said his dad didn't stick around much and that his mom worked a lot. I never thought that bad family situtations happened with rich people.

"That's okay right, I can take us to another beach if you'd like," He said nervously. Damon Rodriguez was nervous? Never in my life did I think I would see such a thing.

"No of course not," I laughed, it was funny to see the tables turn. He smiled warmly at me then turned back to the road, his hand had not once moved from mine.

"I love your laugh," He said after a minute of silence. I blushed shaking my head.

"Yeah if you like the sound of donkey's having sex," I rolled my eyes.

"Hey I happen to love the sound of donkey's having sex," He said and brought my hand to his lips and kissed it.

"Gross," I laughed and he chuckled.

"Change of subject,"

"Let's listen to music," I suggested and he agreed. He let go of my hand to turn on the radio and brought it back to rest on my lower thigh.

Through the thin material of the skirt I could really feel him, I mean REALLY feel him, my skin began heating up in a new and pleasant way.

The weeknd's song, Earned it came on and I sighed in content, this was my favorite song.

"You like this?" Damon asked.

"Love this," I smiled. He smirked and rubbed circles into my thigh.

"Me too," He said softly.

We pulled up into a wide street that was paved with white stones, it was beautiful. We got out of the car and Damon grabbed my hand and led me to an enormous house.

"Wow," I marveled at it's beauty. Inside was even more beautiful, it was metallic and granite, not a warm inviting look but very sleek and stylish. We walked through a huge living room to two glass doors. What I saw was breathtaking.

The beach was beautiful, it was still sunny so the dark blue water sparkled, it looked amazing compared to the white sand.

"I thought we could picnic on the sand," He said, bringing me back to reality.

"Yeah, that sounds wonderful," I smiled. We walked along the sand and found a spot not too close to the shore but enough to be able to see it clearly.

"I love the way the beach smells," I said taking in all it's beauty.

"Yeah,"

"Gorgeous," I whispered.

"Yeah, you are," He said and I cracked up.

"Come sit," He said patting the blanket next to him. We were completely alone at this amazing beach and all I had been focused on was the beach, not the amazing guy who brought me here.

"Thank you for bringing me here," I said and kissed him on the cheek. He was sitting down and I placed myself in the space between his legs.

"Anytime babe," He smiled, revealing adorable dimples that I hadn't noticed before.

"So cute!" I squealed and touched the dimple before it disappeared.

He grabbed my wrist and flipped me over so he was hovering above me.

"Not cute, sexy," He growled and I giggled, "God I love that sound," He stayed on top of me raising an eyebrow, clearly waiting for me to admit he was sexy.

He wasn't getting off me so I gave in.

"Fine your sexy, not cute, sexy!"

"Better," he smiled and pulled me up to sit next to him.

"Someone's a little sensitive,"

"What?"

"Nothing," I laughed and he put his arm around me.

"I have chocolate covered strawberries," He whispered into my ear.

"What? And all this time we were just talking, dammit Damon get your priorites straight," I faked hurt.

"Just eat the damn strawberries," He laughed. We ate the strawberries and continued to talk. He told me about the time his grandpa accidentally ran over his foot while driving.

"Oh my god!" I gasped between mouthfulls of strawberry.

"Yeah, and the worst part was he backed up to see what he had ran over," He said and we both cracked up.

"That's awful!" I felt bad but sitting here on a beautiful beach alone with Damon made it hard to stay sad.

We layed back on the blanket and looked at eachother. I smiled thinking this was the best date ever, then I realized this was the only date I had been on whereas Damon probably went on more dates than I could count. I frowned slightly and Damon noticed.

"What's wrong?" He asked furrowing his brow in concern.

"I'm just so inexperienced with this whole dating thing and you've probably brought hundreds of girls here," I looked away, pained at the thought until he sat up and faced me to him.

"Lydia you're the only girl I've ever gave a shit about, and I've never brought anyone here," He said reassuring me. I felt a little more at ease but not quite yet.

"Damon I don't want to be one of the other girls," I warned. I wanted to sound threatening but I was just trying to protect my heart. I looked to the horizon and saw the sun setting making the sky a deep pink.

"You're not one of the others, you're smart, your funny," With each word he kissed my forehead, my cheek, "You're stubborn," My other cheek, "You're beautiful and kind hearted," My nose, "And most of all, I want to make you mine. So Lydia, will you be my girl?"

He smiled, inches away from my lips, my heart was beating faster than the speed of light and I could barely speak so I just nodded. He placed his hands on my neck and tilted my head upward.

What happened next was possibly the greatest thing in all my sixteen years on this planet. He kissed me.

His lips were warm and soft, they tasted like chocolate and strawberry, my heart pounded and I could feel the electricity shooting down my spine.

It was a foreign feeling yet his lips felt perfect on mine. He pulled away, keeping his hands on my neck, and looked at me with his dark brown eyes. My lips tingled from the kiss and he traced them with his finger

"Worth it?"

"Worth it,"

Wawaweewa, that was an amazing chapter to write, sorry I kept you guys waiting, I hope you liked it! Vote comment and be awesome! The gif is how I picture their kiss was like ;)

P.s this song is from the fifty shades of grey soundtrack I love it!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Caged Par Megan

Mystère / Thriller

902K 35.3K 51
They will claim to be her salvation as they take her through hell. Left in the care of her brothers, Isabella starts to realize this as the truth be...
111K 4.9K 71
The sequel to book Lissy Romano. Everyone remembers fourteen years old Lissy Romano and her brothers. Now she's sixteen years old and she has difficu...
Isabella Par Wazzuupppp_

Roman pour Adolescents

468K 10.7K 51
Fifteen year old Isabella Delgado is living her best life (kinda) - until she's pulled into a police station shipped off to America to live with the...
Us Two And Them Par Peachsk

Roman pour Adolescents

1.8M 45.2K 64
What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated from one another. When the father receive...