Wild Fire | BTS

By mostlyybts

"Let me repeat this one more time." He takes a deep breath and fixes his gaze on you."The seven of us. We all... More

Wild Fire
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Epilogue

06

3.4K 129 27
By mostlyybts

"By the way‚ I'm Seokjin. Kim Seokjin."

He lends his hand for you‚ waiting for you to shake it. You gladly accepted it and you both shook it lightly.

"Hi, Seokjin‚ my name is Y/N." You tried to smile nicely for him.

When you had the opportunity, you quickly inspected his face. His face was stunning. From this viewpoint, his features were well-spaced and set, and he appeared to be a Greek deity. You shook your head, afraid Seokjin might catch you gazing at him.

"So you're down to go to the kitchen with me? I'll introduce to you a lot of dishes I know to cook." He gave you a kind grin. You were taken aback by Seokjin's tenderness toward you, and you guessed that you had been kidnapped by a nasty kidnapper.

"Sure‚ I'm down," you answered which received a clap from Seokjin.

"Let's go!" He grabbed your wrist and carefully dragged you to go downstairs. You were intrigued yet anxious to go outside of the room for the first time since you've been stuck in this area for a while.

"Are you sure I'm allowed to go outside the room?" You implored worriedly. The other men might detonate you when they find out you've gotten out of the room.

"Oh don't worry about that‚ they told me to look after you for a while and I also thought that you were bored being alone so I invited you here." He was still pulling you donwstairs‚ both of you heading to the kitchen.

You're taken aback by how elegant the entire house appears. The property was decent, but everything looked so posh that even touching the marble floors made you feel destitute. You went slowly and carefully, afraid of getting the tiles filthy.

When you walked into the kitchen, you were taken aback by how large it was. All of the drawers were the same color and had the same wooden feel. This mafia organization must be extremely affluent.

"Welcome to the kitchen, Y/N!" Seokjin exclaimed while his hands were both in the air‚ presenting to you the elegant kitchen they have.

"This is one of the glamorous kitchens I've ever seen‚ most kitchens are dirty and it smells bad but this one isn't." You applauded. It was true though‚ even their dining room looks tremendous.

He chuckled and stooped. "Thank you for recognizing my struggle in tidying up the kitchen for I am eternally in charge in here." He cackled.

"You must be a tidy individual then," you say.

He grinned. "Maybe‚ but some of the boys are also very neat with themselves‚ we all don't want a messy place so we keep this house decent."

You nodded‚ understanding what Seokjin was explaining but also roaming your gaze around to look at the design of their house and maybe looking for a doorway to escape.

"The house is beautiful‚ isn't it?" Seokjin asks you.

"It is," you replied not saying that you were finding an open space so you could jump out and hide from them.

"Hey‚ you should sit there on the stool and watch me cook with my amazing cooking skills." Seokjin guided you to the stool next to the kitchen counter.

"Can I help you with cooking?" You asked‚ perplexed on why he didn't persuade you to cook with him when you preferred to‚ even though you only learn how to cook the easy plates.

"If you want to‚ but I kind of want to know you more," Seokjin expressed. "And also‚ don't try to bypass on me since there are a lot of bodyguards outside and they might attack you."

Your eyes enlarged when he unexpectedly mumbled those phrases. He seemed to realize what you were planning to do. You coughed and pretended that nothing happened.

"So Y/N‚ do you know how to hold a gun?" He implored out of nowhere‚ trying to open a subject with you. He can't deal with the cessation that filled the space when he said that the watchdogs might detonate her.

"My father trained me," you explained. "He intended for me to take over his position in the Mafia world when he died, which is how he came up with the 'training' plan." You made certain that no secrets were revealed to Seokjin, or should I say Jin?

"Oh, he said that?" he questioned, taken aback by your remarks. "He wants you to be the heiress of his Mafia group?" You gave a nod.

"However, I don't want to. Being a mafia female is difficult because I can't live like other people." You grimaced, recalling that you, too, had been taken because you were a Mafia member.

"After all, you can still breathe properly, and you're not really that different from them. You're the daughter of a mafia leader, but that doesn't make you any less of a regular human being." He knows what you're thinking since he's familiar with you.

"Thanks for the entertainment, though," you said, glowing. "How about you? Tell me more about yourself; I've already done most of mine." You smiled and chuckled. It simply seems strange to have a kidnapper and an abducted person communicating with one another, but who cares?

"I love to cook and to take care of my fellow brothers," he simply admitted. "I'm the oldest here so I'm the one in responsibility for all of them."

You needed to ask one question but scared of Jin's outcome but it doesn't harm to attempt. "Are they your brothers? I know it sounds disrespectful but I just wished to know."

It took a while before he responded. "Not by blood but in our hearts, we're like brothers‚ that's why we always say we're brothers when we inaugurate ourselves."

You were flabbergasted by his explanation. You thought they were brothers by blood turns out they were like brothers to each other. They must be together for years that they're inseparable.

The two were engrossed in their conversation, not paying notice to the gentleman who was discreetly studying them. He sneered as no guards observed him scouting the two people who were beginning to comprehend one another.

The silence was broken when his boss phoned, the phone buzzing in his cubicle. He took out his phone and answered the call. Why would his supervisor contact him at such an inconvenient time?

[How are you doing the task I bestowed you?] His boss inquired. [Did you get some of their communication? If you did‚ tell it to me.] The demanding manner of his supervisor's voice was there.

"Turns out‚ they brought a girl with them. The girl is talking to Kim Seokjin and I think they're getting to know each other. While for the other boys‚ I can't see them around." After blurting all those words out‚ his boss chuckled darkly.

[May I know the girl's name?] His voice was full of mischief.

"I'm afraid I haven't gotten the girl's name yet‚ but I will certainly tell you once I know." He assured.

[Fine. Do your duty correctly‚ this is the only thing that is maintaining you alive.] His boss endangered before breaking off the call.

I have to complete this work because my supervisor expects me to. My life is also being impacted here. Damn, Bangtan Boys!

***

When Jin told you a Dad joke, the entire kitchen burst out laughing. You weren't expecting him to be mocked in that way, but it was amusing, with the exception of a few jokes. It can help you improve your mood.

He continued cooking while talking to you since it was enjoyable to listen to your chatty side. He also intended to invite you to dinner with them tonight, but only if you agreed.

"Hey‚ uhm‚ Y/N. Can I ask you a question?"

You nodded. "Yeah‚ sure."

"If it's okay with you. Would you like to dine with us later at dinner?" He asked‚ pleasingly. When he saw the bother on your face he spoke again. "Don't worry‚ I'll inform my brothers that I asked for you. You can sit beside me."

"Are they not going to get hysterical at me for joining you at dinner? I think back to them confessing that I was involved with the person who was the purpose of why I was kidnapped." You reasoned out.

"Those idiots!" Jin hissed but when he turned to talk to you‚ his voice softens. "Do not worry about them‚ I'll handle them when they make you uncomfortable later."

You think about it. You wanted to join them for dinner‚ a little bit but you're still scared they might shoot you when they get annoyed by your personality. In the end‚ you agreed.

"Fine‚ I'll dine with you guys later."

"Awesome! You'll get to learn more about the boys. I'm pretty convinced you only recognize Taehyung and Jimin," he says. "And me‚ of course." He added with a chuckle.

You scanned him as he was cooking, remembering how to make the food because he was training you as well. You don't always trust yourself when it comes to cooking. When you cook, it's either charred or far too raw.

When he's finished cooking, he gives you a taste first. He brought the spoon up to your lips, blowing it beforehand so it wouldn't be too hot when it got there. You had a taste of the soup Jin had prepared for all of you.

Your eyes widened when you tasted it. "It's fine. You're a fantastic chef." You nodded many times to indicate to Jin that the food was OK.

"I told you‚ this handsome face has good cooking skills." He showed off and we both snickered at his chosen remarks.

***

"We're back—" Namjoon's heartbeat came to a halt as he noticed Jin and you laughing joyously in the kitchen. Despite the fact that you had been kidnapped, his eyes expanded as he saw you chuckle.

"What happened?" Jimin said, concerned, as he noticed Namjoon staring at two people standing at the kitchen counter.

He followed Namjoon's gaze, and when he saw you with Jin, his eyes widened.

What did we overlook? We were just gone for a few hours.

"Oh‚ you guys arrived!" Jin exclaimed once he took a glimpse of Namjoon and Jimin standing up at the doorway. "You must be shocked seeing me and Y/N together‚ huh?" Jin cackled.

"I mean‚ who wouldn't be?" Jimin proclaimed sarcastically.

"I understand." He laughed again. "By the way‚ I invited Y/N to dine with us‚ is that okay?"

Jimin shrugged. "Sure‚ if she's satisfied with it."

They noticed how Jin came in contact with your ear to murmur something. They felt a little bit of resentment since it hasn't been one day since you arrived at this building yet it looks like they're getting fond of you.

"Told you they'll approve," Jin whispers with his hand in the side of his mouth so the two won't be able to see what he was grimacing. You laughed and pushed him away.

"I'm going upstairs to change, " you announced and head off upstairs to your room.

You're planning to transform into some prosperous and fine clothing to wear for dinner since your attire right now isn't very respectable when you stand next to them.

***

Here you are‚ settling next to Jin and Taehyung in the dining room. At first‚ it was very uneasy since Yoongi and Namjoon seemed to loathe you for some reason since they have been scowling at you the whole time you take a bite of your food.

"Yoongi‚ Namjoon," Jin called out. "You're making her uncomfortable with your gapes. Stop it!" Jin hisses‚ both Namjoon and Yoongi shifting their gazes on something else which you sighed in relaxation.

"Hi Y/N!" The one with a luminous smile waved at you. "My name is Hoseok. Nice to meet you." He seemed so excited finally introducing himself to you which made you smile a little.

All of the boys had introduced themselves to you‚ each one having different sentiments. One was looking like they were mad at you while some were looking enthusiastic to finally encounter you.

"Don't feel shy Y/N‚ you can speak to us if you prefer." Taehyung interrupted.

"No‚ it's okay. I'm just a quiet person." Your voice came out soft.

"So Y/N‚ how was your day being here?" Namjoon asked you after not speaking for a while. You were shocked by the question but proceeded on answering it.

"It was great‚ I guess." Great being kidnapped. "Jin taught me how to cook this certain dish so I had a lot of fun with that."

You saw how they all stared at Jin who seemed confused why he was the star right now. His mouth still full with the food he just stuffed up in his mouth.

"What?" He gulped.

They suddenly feel jealous because Jin‚ Y/N has only been here for a day but she's gotten close to Jin already. Meanwhile, Jin was peacefully eating the food he cooked. I'm such an amazing cook. He thought.

You were eating in serenity next to Taehyung and Jin‚ not caring for the boys who were staring at you while you eat your food.

The explanation of why they were glancing at you was that they were appreciating your aspects. You had that almond-shaped eyes‚ your perfectly-shaped brows‚ your cute little nose and your heart-shaped lips.

They continued admiring you‚ especially Yoongi and Jungkook. Even after dinner, some were still watching you. You just remained unbothered by it.

***

'That dinner was awkward' you thought to yourself while gazing at the window right beside you.

You want to walk outside and stargaze, but you're aware that there are a number of escorts around the entrance. You're lying down on your bed, planning another escape. You were not going to stop thinking.

You awoke in the middle of the night with your mouth dry, so you got up and prepared to walk to the kitchen. I'm sure they'd allow me out of my room, right? You're hoping they don't go nuts.

You sauntered‚ afraid to get caught by the slumbering Mafia men. Just like what they said. "Slowly but surely."

Only crickets from outside could be heard since everyone in the house kept their mouths shut. You walked into the kitchen, looking for the pitch of water so you could bring a glass of water upstairs.

You carefully poured water into your glass while producing these strange noises after you discovered the pitch of water. When a deep and harsh voice yelled from behind you, you were on the verge of slamming into the glass. Who was it?

"What are you doing at this hour, princess?"

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: YOONGIIIIII!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 2.5K 46
When a prince was punished for a sin he committed, he was banished. Cast out to another realm. There, he met a mortal. Their past will be unveiled. S...
5.6K 76 10
SHrug I just wanna post smth while I write my fanfic
111K 2.8K 23
With Fred as his older, much more popular and idolised, womaniser of a brother, George hadn't had much experience in the field of romance, except tha...
582K 29.8K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...