OWNED ✔️| JJK

By daddyjkcom

Falling in love with a mafia? COMPLETE ▪️ FIRST BOOK ▪️ WARNING!!- BAD GRAMMER, CRINGE More

Rules
Secrets
Trusting is harder
The marking
Finishing Product
The Party
Meet the Family
the buisness deal
the buyout
start over
no reason, no reason at all
bonded
the big question
THANK YOU 🫂

Sold

6.7K 164 98
By daddyjkcom

I don't understand, how could my parents sell me? I AM ONLY 19, AND THEY THINK IM A TOY TO BE SOLD?! ARE THEY SE-

Mom: YN, GET DOWN HERE, THEIR WAITING FOR YOU!

If I could jump out a window, I could. Too bad their boarded up.

Me: coming

I walked downstairs at a snail pace , already over it.

The dried teardrops on my cheeks that once marked my cheek, are gone.

No feelings

No emotions anymore

To be honest, I'd be anywhere else then this hell hole

Lets hope that my new house is better than this $hit show

Man 1: Come here, child.

He gestured me to walk towards them, and their ugly asf

I mean, how many tattoos can a monkey have?

And their bald

Ew

The other man grabbed my luggage and handed the 2 devils near the kitchen a suitcase

Probably filled with money

Not suprised

I just stared at them, with a bored expression

I just wanted to leave already

Man2: goodbye

And with that , they dragged me to the black SUV with tinted windows

Surprisingly, their really nice

Although, I sat alone in the back

Alone

As always

Hopefully my "owner" treats me better than those people that once "took care of me" .

~time skip~

Jesus Christ. We pulled up to a nice white  House- wait mansion. The fawk. This dude rich.

I found it kind of wierd when it was covered with a black metal gate. Doesn't really match the house if I'm honest. Why metal, and black?

They stopped the car, and opened the door , signalling me to get out, and go to the front step.

There where maids. Perfectly perfect. I mean, it looked like they knew what their doing. They looked like their all in their mid 40-50's .

I was in my thoughts until one of them spoke.

Maid 1: hello ms. YN, welcome. Mr. Jeon has been waiting for you

'Mr. Jeon'? What in the world. What is he, like a CEO or sumn. She smiled sweetly and I just smiled back. I honestly don't know what to do.

Maid 1: come with me, we're going to get you dressed for dinner, dear.

I nodded and followed her

Right when we entered, a big chandelier hanging on top of the 60ft ceiling caught my attention. This house was huge. And beautiful. He has nice taste.

I reached for the marble stair railing and it slid it up until I reached the top of the staircase. We reached inside a room and walked it. It was gorgeous. It seemed like a guest room. Please tell me it's mine.

It was so gorgeous

Maid 1: come here dear

She signalled me to walk into a nice bathroom. Marble floor, clear glass and shower, nice towels, and it smelled like heaven. I loved it.

Maid 1: I'll leave you to it. Your dress is on the bed when your done. Head downstairs as soon as possible, Mr. Jeon doesn't like to wait.

Uh- okay?

~time skip~

I got out of the shower and went to the silk bed and grabbed the dress. It was nice, but how did he know my size?

I mean it's cute, and it fits perfectly

I put on sum light makeup and brushed my hair, and walked downstairs.

Jesus, how many flight of stairs can this dude have?

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, a maid gestured me to walk into the room on the right. It was the dining room.

When I walked in, I just saw a muscular back facing the big, visible glass windows that hang before. His back was good looking. I could see his slick hair hanging from his face through the reflection on the window.

I couldn't see his face good though. His hands were glued inside his pocket.

He kind of looks ho-

Maid 1: Mr. Jeon., Ms. YN is here

Damn it

He turned around with a smirk on his face. Jesus Christ Hes hawttt. I just stood there like I was glued to the floor. He eyed me up and down and just walked towards me

'Move YN, move'

And then. An Angel spoke

Mr. Jeon: hello, princess .

His voice is even hawter.

Me: um, h-hi

WHY DID I STUTTER

He just chuckles at me. What the fawk. Rude much? He walks more towards me until our bodies touch.

'Don't fart , don't fart'

Mr. Jeon: you look gorgeous. I chose the right dress I see

I gulped

Me: It's nice. H-how did you know my size?

That's dumb, YN.

Mr. Jeon: your a very small, petite girl. Its not hard to find a 00x size.

Right.

Mr. Jeon: come, sit down.

I sat down on the chair, next to him. He sat on a chair, which looked like was made for him. The table was pure marble. I guess he has a thing for marbles. I just head my head down and played with my fingers.

I'm freaking nervous

I guess he noticed it and chuckled

Mr. Jeon: don't be nervous, princess. I won't hurt you. I simply only want to protect and love you.

What?

'Love' me?

Who wants to love me?

I shot my head up with a confused face. I decided to ask.

Me: what do you want from me? ARE YOU A SEX TRAFFICKER, HUH?!

He just laughed at me

WHAT THE FAWK?? DOES HE THINK THIS IS A JOKE?!

Mr. Jeon: no no no. That's disgusting. Remember, I brung you here to save you, and love and protect you. Kim YN, your very unique and special

His large veiny hands reached for mine and caressed them. Omg. HIS HANDS ARE SO SOFT THE ACTUAL FU-

Mr. Jeon: YN?

I just hummed in response

Mr. Jeon: I love you, YN. You are mine. Only mine. Nobody can hurt you anymore. Understand?

Awe. That was.....

Hawt.

Me: Mr. Jeon-

Mr. Jeon: no, call me Jungkook.

Oh

Cute name

Me: oh okay. Jungkook

I smiled at him

Jungkook: very very gorgeous smile for a gorgeous girl. So, what do you want to eat?

Me: umm, give me a steak please.

I showed him my puppy eyes

He just chuckled at me

Jungkook: anything for my princess

Hey, it's not that bad.

He's kind of....... nice

Hopefully he's different from everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 652 38
[undergoing editing ] Y/n a simple girl without parents work as a waitress in a restaurant and unware the danger which is about to come in her life b...
402K 11.5K 35
Kim Taehyung, a sweet and innocent guy fell into the arms of a Mafia King, Jeon Jungkook. What will happen when they meet? What will Jungkook do if T...
503K 13.7K 36
What will happen when a young mafia's daughter running away from her mafia leader father ends up meeting a mafia leader ,well you'll just have to rea...
38.6K 2.2K 35
"Why did you make me fall in love again y/n? Why? " "When is it gonna hurt like this? , why did you come into my life, like uninvited? " "Why do I ha...