The Hot Nerds Girl | k.th ✎෴

By Tae_bubble_boo

❝ π™‰π™žπ™˜π™š π™‹π™–π™£π™©π™žπ™šπ™¨ π™ˆπ™žπ™¨π™¨ π˜Ύπ™π™€π™ž ❞ The story about the so called Nerd who fell in love with the sc... More

1: The Hot Nerd
2: Almost Kiss
3: Hot pink panties
4: double kill
5: I want you so bad
6: hey, this is sean
7: Bullying
8: Ever had a Girlfriend?
9: just to smoke
10: kitten
10: Make a move
12: Wipe my sweat
13: The tryouts
14: Kim Taehyung?
16: Sick
17: The bitch
18: I like you
19: The date
20: Sexy legs
21: Park seo joon
22: Nayeon's plan.
23: hurt
24: Missing
25: Confessions
26: Hotel room.
27: Just do it πŸ”ž
28: Mine πŸ”ž
29: Too skinny
30: Mr song and Nayeon
31: Abroad
32: Sad
33: Sexy
34: Revenge πŸ”ž
35: What the fuck?
36: Caught
37: he's Trap πŸ”ž
38: Black Beast.
40: Injured
41: Unknown
42: Gift
43: Engaged
44: Let's break up
45: Pathetic Girlfriend
46: separated
47: Irene
48: No Chance
49: Letting you go
50: Get her back

15: Tired

1.6K 106 43
By Tae_bubble_boo

"Just continue it come on~"

He whined which made you smile. you continued to dry he's hair as he closed he's eyes enjoying your care. You Push away he's sweaty hair to wipe away the sweat. Seeing he's face up close with exposed forehead made him look more hotter and handsome.

You've never done this to anyone before except for Yoongi. once you were done drying he's hair he stood up properly and you hand him he's Gatorade which you brought for him from convenience store in the Morning and that's why you also got late.

Taehyung's face turned bright red as he took the bottle of Gatorade and thanked you before drinking it. He finished so fast as you blink your eyes multiple times. he sighed freshly while having a smile on he's lips.

"Thank-you kitten"

He suddenly kissed your forehead making your eyes go wide because you guys are in public. Not like you do this in private you playfully hit he's arm when you felt your cheeks getting hot as Taehyung just laughed at your reaction.

"people might think that we are dating!"

"Are we not??" You hit the back of he's head as he groaned and rubbed it.

"we're not you dumbhead!" He playfully pouts but laughed afterwards.

"I told you not to be so violent. Anyways I'm gonna take a shower will you wait for me?" You nodded your head and was about to take your bag from bleachers but Taehyung quickly took it before you and now again he's the one who's carrying it.

"Tae you don't have to-"

"I don't want my princess to get tired"

You can't help but blush on he's words. your heartbeat getting so fast it felt like it will blast any moment.
He smiled successfully when he saw you blushing and took your hand, interwining it with he's and dragged you out of the gymnasium while you only looked down because of the attention you both are getting from students.

But little did they know that someone was tightly holding he's towel while looking at you both exiting the gymnasium.

〰️

Only the sound of shower running can be heared from the gymnasium's bathroom. He just closed he's eyes letting the water pour on he's skin
When he Heard the other shower running.

Someone got into the bathroom beside him.

Taehyung peacefully enjoyed the shower when suddenly someone spoke from the other side. Taehyung rolled he's eyes immediately recognising the voice.

"what's your relationship with Y/n?" Yoongi asked with he's cold tone as Taehyung chuckled with he's deep voice.

"why are you asking?" Taehyung heared Yoongi scoffed on the other side before he spoke.

"you think I'm blind? I saw what you were doing in the gymnasium. what's your relationship with her?"

"You can think what you want I don't care"

"I don't trust you Taehyung. y/n never trusted any guy besides me"

"well iy don't trust you either. Who knows you might do something to her"

"you really think that I will do something to her? Boy she Trusts me more than you"

"Maybe you're right but cant you see? She's changing in a good way and not a bad influencer like you. Who did that? Oh yeah its me" Yoongi's hand formed into a fist. blood boiling so hot in he's body as he spoke calmly but triggered from inside.

"if I saw a single Tear in her eyes because of you, I won't hesitate to break your neck"

"And if I saw you hurting her I  won't hesitate to break each fucking bone in your body"

Taehyung turned off the shower wrapping a towel around he's waist and went to change. Yoongi punched the tiles as he breathed heavily not expecting the nerd to be so fierce.

"I'll keep an eye on you nerd"

Y/n's Pov

I was waiting for Taehyung in the school's garden because he told me to wait for him. I was admiring the beautiful nature while sitting on a bench.

Not to long the vanilla scent hit through my nose. a smile formed on my lips as I look at the side and saw him walking towards me with he's sport bag.

I stood up from my seat but Taehyung suddenly pulled me by my waist and burried he's face in my neck. Surprised by he's actions I didn't knew what to do. I also notice that he wasn't smiling like usual.

"Y/n, do you Trust me?" I was so confused why is he asking that suddenly? Its also ticklish a bit cause of he's hot breath on my neck.

I felt him softly kissing my neck.

Blood rushed to my cheeks as my heartbeat fastened. I know that he can hear my heartbeat.

I held he's shoulders and pushed him away a little to face him. I can tell that he's exhausted. Sadness is clearly visible in he's eyes.

"ofcource I trust you Tae, if i didn't Trust you then why would I be friends with you? What made you think that I don't Trust you?" He smiled weakly and shooked he's head mumbling "nothing" and then again hugged me burrying he's face again in the crook of my neck.

"woah why so clingy?" He holded me more tightly and now he started giving soft kisses on my neck making me flustered.

"I need to recharge my energy and your my energy Y/n so please stay like this for awhile"

I'm starting to like him even more, or am i already in love with him?

He then let go off me but he's hands are still on my waist. I still feel some wetness on my neck because of he's wet kisses. he gave me a warm smile before speaking.

"now I am fully recharged. accompany me while I study?" I smiled and nodded as he was about to take my bag but i held it tight and didn't let him take it.

"Tae your tired let me carry my bag this time okay?" He nodded giving a sweet smile and took my hand interwining it with he's and dragged me with him in the library so that he can study.

〰️

Same table, same place, and same position but I didn't placed my leg on he's lap cause I know he's Tired. I was scrolling in my IG when i suddenly felt weight on my shoulder and it was Taehyung. He was sleeping on my shoulder.

"you must be really tired Tiger.. sleep well" You slowly brushed he's hair back which is blocking he's eyes and took off he's glasses and the book from he's hand and you kinda felt bored so you started reading the book.

Without you knowing he opened he's right eye and saw you studying as he smiled cause he's plan worked to make you study. He again closed he's eyes and drifted to sleep on your shoulder.

〰️❣️〰️

If this can no longer resonate, no longer make my heart vibrate then like this maybe how i die my first death but what is that moment's right now?
-BTS "BlackSwan"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 16.2K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...
92.6K 2.4K 24
Meet the bad boy who falls in love with the nerdβ™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯.
370K 7.4K 23
When the anxious, new girl to the school runs into the popular boy and his friends she couldn't be more mortified. He couldn't be more godsmacked. ...
4M 102K 40
Brooke and Zac have been best friends since preschool. During senior year Brooke decides to transform the nerdy Zac into a super hot guy, so he would...