The Witch's Wolves (GxGxG)

By YezWorkingGirl

Addal Lovelorn is looked at as a freak in school. Bullied and isolated, only rebels and outcasts dare to befr... More

1. He's Here?
2. An Ordinary Day
3. Rejection
5. Sorry
6. Wolves and Vampires
7. Warlock and Demon
8. Fucking Hunters
9. Witch and Wolves Pt. 1
10. Witch and Wolves Pt. 2
11. Witch and Wolves Pt. 3
12. Traitor, Who? Pt. 1
13. Traitor, Who Pt. 2
14. Witch and Demons Pt. 1
15. Gone Mate
16. POV Pt. 1
17. POV PT. 2
18. Angel Pt. 1
19. Angel Pt. 2
20. Paying in Blood Pt. 1
21. Paying in Blood Pt. 2
22. Jolene
23. Witch and Demons Pt. 2
24. War & Choices
25. The End

4. Wolves And Hunter

9K 355 4
By YezWorkingGirl

Evangeline pov

I didn't feel safe. Every minute feels like a ticking time bomb waiting to give the signal for something bad to happen.

"Are you alright, Evangeline?"

No, I'm not.

Luna Ravena peeks through my door, watching me with concern and caution.

I guess she has the right to. Alpha Jack put me under house arrest until they find out my ex's whereabouts. They didn't want a repeat of what happened before, they said.

"You don't seem to have slept well." She comes close enough to touch my face, examining the bags under my eyes. "You seem pale too." She mumbles to herself.

I haven't slept at all. Whenever I close my eyes, I see him from that night. His twisted smile etched on his chiseled face and wild green eyes.

I'm terrified, for me but also Raven. I'm scared she'll find out and be reckless again. That she will be hurt and it'll be all my fault again.

"Don't cry," Luna lulls me with her soft voice. Her long, brown hair brush my skin as she rubs my shoulder in comfort.

Raven may have inherited her mother's looks but her personality is more of her father's. It didn't take long for me to calm down, but it did not stop me from worrying.

Neither did the following events help.

Luna stops comforting me as she pulls back her slender hand only for her body to make a jerking motion, then she just stops. Her blue eyes glazed over with a hazy look. A pack member telepathically communicated with her through the pack's link.

Everything happens in a blink of an eye, but fast enough for me to understand that it can only be trouble. Her face hardens as her eyes become more focus.

"I have to go," Luna says as she dashes out the door.

I didn't know what made her so jittery, but I can bet it has something to do with the noise gradually growing louder outside.

Even with my blood raging and my heart pounding against my eardrum. The loud growls and sounds of flesh being torn can be clearly heard, but I didn't move from my spot. I have to do what the Alpha ordered, no matter what.

"Nooo!" Luna screams, follow by a big bang outside. Someone was shot.

My wolf attempts to gain control of my body— while below, someone crashes through the pack house. My skin starts to grow fur as it stretches and my bones are in the middle of reconstruction, but I try my best to hold off the transformation. I grab my arm and tighten my hold around it— watching my nails grow into claws digging into my skin until I bleed.

The pain helps me to gain back control long enough to return back to normal, but not fast enough to catch the familiar scent behind my door. The door bursts open and Judith walks in with a smirk on his chiseled face. "I'm back, Evie."

He wore leather clothes and a strap containing mini pockets. He searches one of them and I watch him with wariness.

Should I just kill him? I plan to just do it and get it over with, but before I can.

"Desmond don't you dare do anything!" Alpha Jack commands through the pack link.

Alright, sitting it is.

Judith throws me a card before running to my window and opening it. He says, "If I had my way, you would be already by my side looking only at me, but I have to kill all those other distractions first."

My wolf growls at his horrible intention. I won't let him touch my pack, but before I can tell him off— he jumps out the window.

"Are you alright." An injured Alpha Jack and some pack members run in.

I just look at the card and read it, "Hallie, Witch Grove Avenue 8330."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.7K 46
(Third book in the my mate series. Other books do not need to be read to read this book, but characters from other books will be mentioned in this bo...
4.8K 73 17
Raven was the Beta of her cousin's pack. Best friend to the Luna. That was until she found out who her mate was. In their world werewolves don't age...
59.4K 1.8K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...