Sunflower Smile - The Untold...

By miraculizzie

Every other character in Miraculous gets special recognition. We pity Adrien for losing his mother, we love M... More

Gone
Sadness
Apologies.
Forgiveness
Author's Note

Madness

760 31 4
By miraculizzie

She looked at her.

Nobody deserved this.

Nobody.

Not even Maritrash.

Nobody.

Why was she feeling so much pain? Why did she say all those horrible things to her?

She had never felt so sorry.

Chloé Bourgeois quite literally put her rival down. Everybody had seen her. Why was it suddenly so quiet? 

Madness, Chloé thought. I've gone mad. Verbal bullying was one thing, but physically? Emotionally?

She didn't know how to react, didn't know what to do, so she just stared at her enemy. What do I say, what do I say?!?

"Marinette!" came a worried Alya. She looked at Chloé straight in the face. "How dare you?!?" Alya spat at the blonde.

What do I say, what do I say?!?

"That Maritrash deserved it anyways," Chloé simply flipped her hair. "Sabrina! Let's go leave these losers to cry. Boohoo."

"Oh-OK Chloé," Sabrina replied.

Alya grabbed Chloé's arm. "I'm not letting you go until you say sorry."

Déjà vu.

It felt so intense. So much of it. When had she been through this before?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
101K 3K 27
Receiving a small bonus, the low-life freeter Kondou Natsuki goes home in a cheery mood. But the next instant, he's stark naked in the middle of a fo...
277K 8K 51
You believe him to be the love of your life. What if he is not? what if you are wrong? when you think of having an apple life gives you a lemon which...
3.9K 137 6
Absolute hell, that's not how most people describe Minecraft, but Izuku Midoriya was not most people. In a world of superheroes and villains, he pref...