Ask Cogsworth

By Cogsworth

Ask me any question u want people and I will answer them as best as I can! :) I just hope that Lumiere won't... More

Question 1: What did you think of the Enchantress when you saw her?
Question 2: How's my relationship going with Lumiere?
Question 3: Do you really like Christmas Pudding with Custard THAT much?
Question 4: Are You Dating Lumiere?
Question 5: Do You Get Jealous Of Fifi?
Question 6: Why are you a clock and not something else?
Question 7: Who is your BFF in the castle besides me (Lumiere)?

Greetings!

464 5 1
By Cogsworth

Hello!!

Ask me any question u want and I will answer them as best I can!

I just hope Lumiere won't tease me about this....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7.8K 16
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
23.9K 587 21
𝑲.𝒃𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈𝒐𝒖 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ↳ 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 two students relate to eachother in more ways than one. ↳ Class 3-A students A little Secret rela...
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
271K 2.5K 42
قصه الرجل السادي الذي يقوم بممارسه معا جميع الفتيات الذي يراهم وهوه اكبر رئيس مافيا في كوريا سادي ليس لديه رحمهً في قلبه يقتل اخ البطله فتقرر الانتق...