MEET THE BLACK CARDS : (Meet...

By _blackphoenix

This is a story of Hell Zypherine Schimdt. A ruthless gangster they say, a cold, unpredictable,emotionless wo... More

Prologue
Authors note!
CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
♥CASTS♥
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17

Chapter 16

62 6 1
By _blackphoenix

Chapter 16 : KALI

*Kali's POV*

If you are going to ask why didin't I join my members to fight...well maybe because I don't want to kill any of them...

Yes, you read it right...I can kill...my members can give a serious injury to their opponent but they don't want to kill...but I am different...

Ever since I was a kid, I was trained...I was trained to fight, to assassinate, to kill without mercy....

I hated what I have become but I also love it...I don't want to be dominated ...I don't like to be weak...I want to be strong to protect my loved ones...I can endure this burdened sufferings but they cannot...

During our death fights, I'm the one who take their pathetic lives....

And just now, as I am watching my members fighting the DEG, I think they needed to train more...they are getting slower...

*sigh*

I noticed something from my peripheral vision...

He was holding a gun pointing at the arena... I traced to where he was pointing... At first, I thought his target was Durga but as looked at it thoroughly, his target was the leader of DEG.....

Then I noticed his weapon....he's an assassin...

F*ck!!!

I took out my specialized weapon...Our Black Card's special weapon....

So before that d*mn assassin could trigger the gun,  I hit his hand first with my weapon, resulting his hand to detached from his body....

I silently smirked as he wailed from the pain...his shirt now soaked with blood...

There is no way that he can escape from my grasp...

You dare to play tricks under my watch...You're looking for death...

I walked infront of him...I know that I am now attracting all the attentions of  the gangsters here... But whatever, they can come to me if they want to die...

" Speak....Who's order you're taking with? "

I swear to God he just pissed himself...Seriously!? Is he even a qualified assassin? Like what the h*ck!!!

" I...I...I-i can't "

He suddenly said that makes my brows to arc upward...Well atleast he knew the assassin rules...'Never give your client's name up even to death'

Well, I am death myself so why not let the truth out?.... Before he can blink, I cut his other hand making him shout in pain...blood splurting everywhere....

Ahhh, so annoying...

" Who? "

I asked again...but he's so stubborn to not answer my d*mn question... Oh well, since he still has many body parts, I can torture him for a little while...

I noticed my members slowly approach behind me with the DEG...

" Kali, what happened? " Durga cautiously asked... But I didn't answer her question, instead I face the DEG, specifically the leader...

* Ezekeil's POV *

F*ck!!! Is this woman infront of me the leader of Black Cards? F*ck! She's totally a monster! How could she stay calm like she didn't cut off someone's hand!!!

Ito ba ang ibig sabihin ng sinabi ng kalaban ko kanina? Na hindi ko gugustuhing makilala ang leader nila???

And now that person is standing infront of me. I involuntarily gulp.

Sh*t!

She suddenly took off her cloak....revealing her *gulp* perfect body... D*mn! Just like those four members of Black Cards, she's also wearing a mask ... Pero medyo kakaiba sa apat niyang kasama... Her mask is formed like a yin yang...

I almost jump when she suddenly speak...

" Did you offend someone lately? "

F*ck! I felt shivers down to my spine... That voice...is overpowering us....I silently gulp again and asked her cautioisly...

Tang*na! Baka atakihin ako nito sa puso sa kaba...

" Why? "

Akala ko di na niya sagutin ang tanong ko dahil nakatutok lang siya sa akin...

" He wants to kill you "

What? Did she just say that the man whom she cut of the hands wants to kill me?  I don't remember I offended someone lately... Wait.... I offended THAT girl in the university...is she the one who ordered to kill me?

" I think I have an idea who ordered him but I'm not sure yet... "

Hindi siya nagsalita, nakatutok lang siya sa akin...P*ta naiilang na ako...

Magsasalita na sana ako nang bigla siyang tumalikod sa akin at hinarap ang duguang lalaki....Nilapitan niya ito...

I don't know if should I pity the guy or not since he wants to kill me....He is just unlucky to meet this dangerous woman ...

" Aggghhhhhhh!!! "

My eyes bulged out when she suddenly cut off the man's arm...Holy sh*t!!! When did she took the samurai from her member's hand?

The man's cries ehoes every corner of the underground....

Pansin kong ang ibang gangster ay gusto nang umalis dito dahil sa nasaksihan pero hindi nila magawa dahil sa takot....

" I won't repeat myself...speak! " this woman said...F*ck! Seems like she losses her patience...

" Please....please....p-please...I-I'll speak! I'll speak!...."

D*mn! Di na yata makayanan ng lalaki ang sakit. Buti buhay pa siya.

" Sinabi nung babae na patayin ko daw a-ang leader ng DEG! H-Hindi ko alam ang pangalan niya! N-nakatabong ang mukha niy------ "

* Silence *

" Tsk! Useless "

" WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!? "

Hindi ko man lilingunin kung sino ang nagsalita , alam kong si KING yun....siya ang namamahala dito sa underground....

Gusto ko mang magsalita, hindi ko magawa...I was shocked and stunned to what I have wittnessed....

" Assassin "

Tanging salita na lumabas sa bibig ng babaeng salarin....

" Gaja! " (Let's go)

Salita niya ulit, but I think she was talking to her members...

And then we heard their bike's engines starts...And finally, they are now gone....

The turmoil sudddenly starts...Halos lahat ng mga gangsters ay nagsitakbuhan palabas ng underground....

Until it was only King and us DEG are left...

Who are they?

Who is she?

" Who is she? "

It was Silent Prince who voice out my question...

" That is Kali....She was also known as the 'Goddess of  Death' "

King answered as if he really knows her...as if this often to happen....

" You can count yourselves as lucky, as you didn't get her bad side or else it would be your heads that rolls on the ground...That man is just unfortunate to meet Kali...tsk tsk... "

Salita ulit ni King at tinapik ang likod ko...Now, as I look on the ground, I can say that I am really lucky...

This man's death looks so horrible...I looked at his head near my feet...eyes open and soulless...

" I need to go boys...Be careful next time... " sabi niya at umalis na din...

" So, what now? " biglang tanong ni Thunder...

" Is there anything we can do about this? Kita mo naman kung paano niya kinatay ang lalaking ito! " sabat naman ni Lightning...

" Woy! Anong kinatay? Kinuha niya lang ang masamang parts ng lalaki yan! May balak pang patayin si Dark! Asa lang yang gagung yan! Buti nga sa kanya! " ani naman ni Playful Prince...

" Would you guys please shut up!!! Dark, ano na ang gagawin natin nito? " ani naman ni Vicious Prince

" Burn it "

" Dark, should I check their identies? " Silent asked...

" No, Vicious will do that...You will investigate who's after me...Let's go...Let's know who's our enemy..."

Kali?

That name brought shivers down to my spine...

Goddess of Death?

Well, I won't question that alyas since I have witnessed it...The question is....

Is she an ally?

Or

An enemy?

______________________________________

_blackphoenix😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 280K 54
"I don't know who you think you are coming here, and acting like you don't care about anything. Now listen here Princess, because I'm not going to re...
786K 43.9K 34
[2022 Wattys Winner] When love cynic Madison Watson starts university, she vows to follow three simple rules. One: Work out at least twice a wee...
1.7M 50.8K 37
She thought she lost herself in love, but in fact she was found. Copyright © 2016 by moonpilots. All rights reserved. {featured on the official wat...
2.2M 87.7K 32
How long can a mother keep the father's identity from her child? Not that long if luck isn't on her side. ****** Wattpad Originals 5th Anniversary Ev...