Meet the Queen || Complete

By scardy_lol

Etherious Natsu Dragneel, END in short and also known as the King. He gets anything he wanted, name it and he... More

Beginning
New girl
Kings Rule
Memories
An Old Friend
Attempt
Bittersweet Encounter
Fun of having a friend
She's Back!
Exchange Student
Date Night
Day after yesterday
Lucia Heart
Feeling Concerned
Mission Complete
Intention
Change of Heart
Plan of Action
With You
Plan B
Revelation
Truth and Lies
Escapade
Girl's Out
Victory!
Catch me I'm falling.
Chasing
Discussion
Distracted
Attack
Bloody Moon
Stay With Me
Awaken
Back to Normal
Queen meets Queen
Chances
Cold as Ice
J-e-l-o
Party's On Fire!
Aftermath
Sealed With A ...
Calm before the Storm
Date?
Surprise! Surprise!
Meet the Brother
Suspicion
Preparation
Masquerade Ball
Knight in a Suit
Missing You
Experience Hell
Ugly Reality
Betrayal
Trapped
Galluna Island
King's War
Until
Worst Nightmare
Final Words
After
1 Year Later
His Queen

Phone Call

413 25 4
By scardy_lol

"Shit."

"Oh damn. What now?!" Gray shouted in frantic.

"I only have 3 bullets left" Cobra hissed in annoyance as another man tried to aim for him with a broken glass on hand.

Bang!

"Now, make that 2 bullets"

"Shit" Now, it's Gray's turn to curse as a skinny man tried to drag him out of the car through his collar but he fred himself by biting my the man's hands and pushing him hard out of the way with the use of the side door leaving it with some scratches.

"Am glad this ain't my car after all" Cobra rhetorically stated that received a 'what-are-you-talking-about' look by Gray. He just shrugged his shoulders innocently.

As the others give their utmost greetings of punches to those men who tries to assault them yet, it is evident on their faces that they are having a hard time dealing the situation.

"Gray... start.. the... fucking... CAR!!" Gajeel shouted in between his punches.

"Am trying! Am trying!!" Gray responded as he turn the key up and down hoping it would start the engine.

"More is coming!" Laxus alarmed.

"I don't wanna die single" Loke said to no one and the other's facepalm at him.

With the adrenaline of the possibility of dying, Gray turned the key to start once again and it did responded accordingly.

"It worked. It wo-"

Gray short celebration was cut out when a boulder that is used for carrying cargo hit them from behind.

"What the hell's going on!''

The boulder started pushing them forward towards the open sea.

"We must get out of here!" Gray shouted to everyone. But even before they could open the car a bullet fires on them as if preventing them from escaping the fortuitous event.

"Those fuckers is not letting us!" Gajeel hissed.

"This is mad!" Loke said in despair.

The boulder continued to push them away with the reward present on mind.

"I hope you all know how to swim" Cobra's last remarked before their car totally reached the end of the line and they all submerged to the sea water.

As soon as water hit them coldly, they all bring themselves out of the car and hurriedly escaped for air before they'll be all drowned inside the wrecked car.

They reached the sea surface and gasps for air.

"Where's Gray?!" Laxus questioned before they all realize.

"Oh, fuck me!" Cobra utter in dismay as he swam back to the car feeling responsible for saving the guy.

Gray is losing his air as he tries to get out of the seatbelt but couldn't because it's broken and so he was stuck.

Before he lose consciousness, Cobra appeared and helped him out. Cobra signalled Gray that he will shoot the seatbelt to get unlocked and he will swim his way out towards the surface. Gray nod in understanding and without wasting any second Cobra did what he ought to do. It was a success and together they swim up hurriedly and gasp for air.

"Don't move" a man shouted from above them and as Cobra regained stability he aimed his gun towards the owner of the voice.

It's him against five people with guns. The others furiously raised their hands in surrender.

"Drop your gun or we'll shoot you" the same man said with no hint of joking.

"How many bullets left" Gray murmured from behind.

"One"

"We're screwed"

The man gave a warning shot just a meter past them.

"Shut the fuck up and drop your gun now! I'll count to three, One!.."

"Swim deeper as you can on three" Cobra murmured enough for them to only hear.

"Are you gone crazy snakehead!"

"Two!.."

Cobra didn't move a bit even if the man together with the others prepared their guns to shoot.

"Just fucking drop your freaking gun Cobra!" Gray shouted in horror.

"Three!!"

A booming echo of alarm sounded the whole area and the sound of the siren comes afterwards.

"Police!" The man shouted and they all suddenly ran to escape. They hear three simultaneous gun shot as a warning as the siren continue to alert the gang members and they find their escaped in fear of being behind the bars.

Drowned in their own bliss, Cobra with the others didn't move an inch as they float on the sea. The situation continue to happen for a moment before Cobra initiated to move and swim towards the ground but Gray stopped him to do so.

"Let's wait here until we can assure it's safe to go out there already"

"Unhand me"

"Please listen just once!"

Cobra push Gray's hands away.

"I know what I'm doing. Hands off" He replied strongly.

"Hey!"

With a swift quick, Cobra pointed his gun towards the source of the voice.

"Thanks goodness you'll are alright!"

"Natsu!"

Natsu smiled in relief as the gang swim towards the ground and face him once again.

"Where's the police?" Laxus was the one who noticed the situation.

"There's no police"

"What?! What do you mean?" Loke question in confusion.

"Cana figured it all earlier that this is all a trap. We contact the police but they said they'll be here within an hour late, that's why do it all by ourselves. Cana is at the control room. The siren you just heared is fake. The gun shots are true, I did it just what she instructed me to." Natsu explained everything.

"Geesh! My old man's people really too slow in everything. I'll really tell him that when we meet" Gajeel said talking about his father's associates.

"Guys, I'm sorry. This happened because of me. Because I lost focus and didn't even think of a plan to resolve this all. I'm very... sorry. I understand if you won't help me anym-"

He was cut off by Cobra's punched.

Gajeel was about to burst but Gray stopped him. Natsu didn't argue or fought back, he may be thinking that he deserve it. Cobra was yet to give Natsu another punch but he stopped even before it touches his skin. Instead, he pat Natsu's shoulder.

"Don't think we're being dragged out into this to help you unwillingly. We're doing this because we want to and for Lucy" Cobra said in all serious.

Natsu was taken aback at first but soon he realizes, he smiled in favor.

"I won't let you down"

Cobra squeezed his shoulder in respond.

"But that doesn't mean I like you for Lucy." Cobra changed the atmosphere as he turn his heels towards the car.

Natsu chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, I know"

"And I still think your hair color is a gay"

"Yeah, yeah. Think whatever you like" Natsu responded casually. But the insults he's taking is not the same as it was before the first time they met. The mood is light and actually... friendlier.

"Dude, what's the problem with that bastard. Can I punch him now?" Gajeel said in annoyance.

"Yeah. I bet you can" Laxus responded tiredly.

"Is that a sarcasm?!"

"Is it?"

"Don't tell me you're on his side now? We're friends longer than him, you know" Gajeel rebutted.

Laxus didn't react as he made his way inside the car. He's too tired to argue with him.

"What a day. I want to take a hot bath" Loke murmured to himself as he passed Gajeel behind.

"Hey assholes!"

Gray tap Gajeel's shoulders.

"Didn't I say, we play the truce game today. Quit it, we all deserve a good rest"

Gajeel 'tsk' but stopped being so naggy.

As the sunset slowly cascading down as a sign of how long their day had ended. Another day is about to fulfill with yet another difficulties they overcome.

Natsu was also about to follow the gang inside the car when his phone rang. The number was unknown but he picked it up nontheless.

"It's a good thing you picked up. I'm guessing you're so-called 'friends' are still alive then?"

Natsu clenched his fist in anger.

"Why are you doing this? What do you want?!"

"Hmm, what a good question but not with the right time. But for you my dearest brother, I'll spare"

"You doing this is not saying we're brothers any longer"

"As if we were. Anyways since your asking, I'll give you a hint what this is all about. There's a document I sent to you. I think it's now in your room inside your desk, I want you to sign it and sent it back. I'll tell you the recipient. Then I'll give your girlfriend back to you. Simple"

"How can I trust you?" Natsu said in doubtful as he think of a better way.

"You don't have a choice"

"No!" He replied immediately. "... I'll give you what you want in person and let's exchange what we both want from then"

"You don't have the place to make commands here" Zeref dangerously said.

"That is my deal" Natsu said earnestly hoping that it'll move Zeref from the other line.

"... Deal if that suits you but you must not tell a single soul about this or expect the worst nightmare to happen. You don't have the ace on this game Natsu, remember that"

The phone call ended.

Natsu stared at his phone for a moment before a honk interupted his train of thoughts. He will not make the same mistake twice. He has people he can truly trust now.

He'll definitely win this war.

Don't mess with a King.
VOTE, COMMENT & SUPPORT MTQ!

~Sayōnara
Scardylol.out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.6K 26
Lucy Heartfillia is the type of girl that people don't notice. She likes it that way. She had her friends and didn't get unwanted attention. But one...
216K 4.5K 34
Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's also a heartbreaker and a sex addict. But...
431K 14.3K 50
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are best friends since they are young. They are always together. They do everything together. They don't keep secr...
4.4K 194 17
Lucy's world is bleak and full of her depression. With an abusive father, a dead mother, and bullying at school, Lucy isn't left with many options. S...