The death of me(inspired by t...

By reckless_princess

Kayla Heart. The girl that lived in a small town where she fell in love with James Lynn when they are torn ap... More

Authors note
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
"Update:authors note"

Chapter 2

38 6 1
By reckless_princess

"Where the hell have you been?" My dad demanded

Oh crap, I've been gone for hours without telling him where I was. I'm so dead meat. I may be 27 but I still should have told him where I was.

"Um....I....I" I stuttered

I Couldent tell him where I really was. This was between me and James.

"Go unpack your room, I'm really disappointed in you Kayla." He points to the stairs and I slowly walk over and pick up three boxes before bringing them up into my empty room.

There are so many memories in this room.

I trace my fingers lightly over the bright yellow sunflower my mom painted when I was 4. I remember begging her to just, draw what she felt like on here. The orange lily, the same sunflower, red and pink roses, daisies.

I miss her so much.

Before we left when I was 16 and she was in the hospital she told me somehow in her sleep to be with the one I love, to choose him before it is too late.

The thing is, she was in a coma.

so how she spoke I don't know and no one would believe me.

"Baby I love you forever, promise me nothing will ever come between us?" "I do"

(A/N it won't change back from italics so just remember that the sentence above is from a long time ago but the rest is present time)

That was the promise. That was my first "I do" but he shattered that promise when he left me.

I won't ever forgive him.

At least I can keep a promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992K 47.8K 40
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...
3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
629K 59K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
283K 33.3K 24
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...