Chapter 4

ATTENTION: if you like my story then pleaseeee share it! This is my passion and it would mean the world to me, if you would recommend my books to others!

Okay now that I am done with that I give youuuuuu chapter 5(I think?)

***
I still love him.

I wish that I could stop loving him, but it's just so hard to get over him! I still get tingles when he talks to me, or is near me for that matter.

***

"Hey Kayla, wait up!" (deja_love_hurts ) my friend from high school comes up to me. She has short brown hair and green eyes.

She looks really good, she had battled with some major problems in school because her dad had died when she was just 15.

We chat for a bit before agreeing on dinner at 6:00 at joe pizza place tonight. I walk the rest of the way to our cute but quaint yellow house a ways from our small town.

I stomp up the creaking steps and enter my Quaint house. "Hey Dad I'm home!" I yell to him.

I Trot up my stairs and sit down on my bed when I see a note.

A note most certainly from the man himself,

James the cheating lying scumbag.

Maybe you think I'm being hard on him but I'm not. Because he is.

The fact that he sent me this makes my blood boil with anger and I crumble it up, all ready to thrown it far away and I'll never have to see it again.

But I stop.

And I gingerly smooth out the paper.

Dear Kayla, I know you hate me. But I love you, and I will never be able to stop. Because I have tried and tried and tried so fucking much. But baby, you have imprinted yourself into my brain. I was a ass to let you go. And I will never stop blaming myself for losing the best thing that ever happened to me. You.

~Always yours, James

I slowly ball it up before chucking it as far as I possibly can out my window and watch it fly.

I set it free, I set him free.

I hope he has a good fudging life because I am sick and tired of his bullshit!

I let a bitter laugh escape my lips, damn right he was a ass for letting me go!

And I will torture him until the day he dies for it.

***

"How was your day?"

"Fine."

"Do anything interesting?"

"No."

"See any tadpoles?"

I raise my eyebrows

"Yes,"

"Really?"

"Nope." I pop the "p"

"Learn anything new?"

I slam my fist on the table.

"For fucks sakes dad, I'm not 5!" I shout

I flee out the front door and I don't care about the consequences that will come when I get back.

I know that I overreacted but damn James has got me on edge.

I run, and I run.

Into the cold air and night I run.

I hope that he has a fan fucking-tastic life.

Cause I don't care.

My feet pound against the pavement as I sprint.

I make a right, then left, then another left.

It takes a minute to register where I'm headed:

Straight toward James house.

But I can't stop, me feet keep going and they carry me right to his front door.

Oh my lord what if his mom answers?

I haven't seen her in God knows how long.

So I creep over to his window.

Yes, everyone over 25 does still live with their parents, we are all way to poor to afford our own house.

I pick up a few pebbles and start throwing them at his window.

My lord!

Where is he?

After another 5 minutes I see him and he opens the window, helping me climb in.

He dosen't as questions just crawls in beside me holding me close.

And I'm gone in the morning before he wakes up, because I want to forget what happened, forget that chemistry we have.

The way he makes electricity shoot through me.

He makes me feel alive, and I love it.

I will miss him so much when I forget him.

But I hope deep down I never will forget him.

Because I love him, and I always will.

***

Hey! Longest chapter ever in the history of my writing! I think like eight pages(and 758 )? That is a lot for me. So and you for this! My goal for next chapter is 1,000 words:)

~savanna