One way love

By perksofbeingstrange

Spoken word poem Go follow me on tumblr: ignoredlikedeanwinchester More

One Way Love
Pure Love
Infinity

The fear of Falling in Love

12 1 0
By perksofbeingstrange

I promise you will will care for you, but I can't tell you that I love you. I promise you and you mean more than the stars and sky to me but I can't say I love you. Because I love you ruins things. Like when my best friend cried for hours after she told someone she loved them and they didn't say it back. because I don't want to lay in bed for days on end because you leave. I can't say I love you but I promise I will share in your sorrows and your joy as long as you want me to. Don't force me to say I love you because you will regret it when you decide you don't love me anymore. you will regret it when you find someone better than me. I guess I don't fear I love you as much as I fear not being loved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 675 85
Within this anthology lies a tapestry of verses penned by Jcena Mortiff, each intricately woven around diverse manifestations of love. These words ac...
5.8K 85 25
Kumpulan puisi semoga senangtiasa menikmati dalam setiap untaian kata yang sudah di rangkum berbentuk kalimat yang indah nan elok di baca
164K 12.6K 159
Holaa~ Bienvenidos todos a estas pequeñas historias, empezando de nuevo :D Muchas gracias por pasarte por aquí, supongo que pronto voy a abrir los pe...
1.5M 60.1K 39
စိုင်းတည်တံ့ဉီး + နှိုင်းမြတ်ဘုန်း