I Do Care (Deckard Shaw x rea...

נכתב על ידי Animegodess123

Hey everyone, this is a sequel to my first story 'I Don't Care' so make sure to read that first and enjoy! ... עוד

Prolouge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

2.3K 80 7
נכתב על ידי Animegodess123

*Your outfit*

"Спасибо" I smiled at the taxi driver before closing the door and stretching, taking the rest of the way on foot.
Thank you.

I found the motorcycle Luke stored for me, starting it and heading to the address I was given.

I got off, staring at the big blue mansion in front of me and sighed.

What the fuck has he gotten himself into now.

I walked up to the door, entering as it was already open.

However when I did I was greeted by men hanging from the ceiling, about six girls standing around them.

I ducked out of the way as one of them came at me. Using a metal pipe I found on the ground I knocked her unconscious.

I then kicked another one, using a broken chair as a weapon, bringing it down on her head, also knocking her out cold.

I swung a high kick to one of the others, making sure my heel hit her straight in the head, pushing her into a wall. I then used the metal pipe to smash her on the head, watching her fall to the ground.

"What on earth is going on here?!" I turned, still holding the pipe, while breathing heavily to see a Russian girl.

I recognised her from my research as Margarita or Madam M.

"Ya know Luke if this is the greeting I get I think I'll go back to being a recluse thanks" I smirked, throwing the pipe to the ground.

I felt my face pale, breathing becoming harder as I stared into the eyes of the man I still love who stood beside Luke.

"Deckard" I said, breaking the awkward silence, though he just kept staring.

"(Y/n)" he finally said, only breaking eye contact to look around the room at the damage I did.

"Wow, your friend is quite impressive, I might hire her" Margarita said amused.

"Thanks sweetheart but I'll pass, I'm only here for a favour" I said, walking over to Luke and hugging him tight.

"How have you been?" He asked.

"Well I was splendid until I got your call" I smirked making him laugh.

"How about you? And Sammy, how's my gorgeous niece, still a trouble maker like her dad?" I asked smiling.

"We're both good, though she's to much like you and it's scary" he said and I laughed, suiting my proud Aunty smirk.

"Niece?" A girl with blonde hair asked. "Wait... are you two brother and sister?"

"Mm Hmm, the names (Y/n) Hobbs, and you are...?" I asked.

"Hattie Shaw" she smiled, my eyes widening.

"I see, nice to meet you Hattie" I said.

"So how do you know my brother?" She asked curiously.

"We... uh... dated" I answered uneasily, the room filling with tension again.

"You let her go" she said to Deckard. "Your an idiot."

I snickered, covering my mouth with my hand to cover the smirk.

"I like you" I said amused. "We're going to get along well."

"Oh great" I heard Deckard mutter making me chuckle.

"So what have you done now Luke?" I asked, turning back to my brother.

"Actually, this is my fault. I have a virus injected in me, and have a super human named Brixton after us" she informed.

"Virus. Superhuman" I said nodding. "Fucking hell is it too late to go back to France?"

Luke and Hattie laughed and I joined in a little, still taking in what's happened.

"You said the guys name is Brixton right?" I asked and Hattie nodded. "I've actually heard of him, I had to do some research a while ago on him. I'm guessing he's after the virus?"

"Yeah, but we have a plan" Deckard said.

...

"Breaking into Eteon? That's your fucking plan?" I asked as we all crowded around a table.

"We need to find the C17 viral extraction machine. Could be anywhere" Deckard said.

"That facility is three square miles of research labs" I explained.

"Yeah and it's a powder keg packed with munitions" Luke added.

"We've got to pull a Mick Jagger" Hattie said to Deckard.

"Well this sounds like a fun game" Luke said.

"We are not getting you on the inside" Deckard said.

"When Deck and I were kids we used to spend our time coming up with these grifts. A Mick Jagger was a job that required one person to showboat to draw all the eyes while the others made the music. A typical inside job" Hattie explained. "Guys, you heard Andreiko. They have to use the extraction machine, so they'll take me right to it. No, I can do it. We can do it."

"So now the only question is how to ring Eteon's dinner bell" Luke commented.

"Oh, I can handle that part" Margarita said. "But first, let's get you geared up."

...

Margarita had just given us all equipment to help us get through this suicide mission.

I saw Luke and Hattie talking so I decided to leave them be.

I walked into the other room to see Deckard looking really worried, loading some weapons.

I sighed, walking over and grabbing some throwing knives, not making eye contact.

"She'll be fine Deckard" I said, still not making eye contact.

There was a silent pause before he continued what he was doing.

"I hope so" he replied.

"We'll make sure of it" I said, grabbing a shotgun before walking off.

...

The three of us walked out the door being greeted by a chopper.

"I got shotgun" Luke said.

"I got shotgun" Deckard said.

"No, no, no. Don't start. I got shotgun" Luke said seriously.

"Actually I got shotgun" I said, showing my gun and walking off in front of them to the chopper.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

62.2K 2K 26
*WARNIO!! This is my second book I wrote on Wattpad. THERE will be mistakes!* Read at yo own dang risk! "Who is she?" "Can you get me her number?" "...
42.9K 1.1K 26
Hey Fasters! What if Kaylee's relationship with Deckard Shaw hadn't ended when they lost contact in college? What happens when Kay finally finds out...
1.8K 117 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
6.2K 462 20
"If only I hadn't fall in love..........." An unreported medical error caused Jeff's mother's sudden death....... 12 years later, the time for vegean...