BENEATH THE STARS

By BlackwoodHeronstairs

***[[ EDITING ]]*** A broken girl who believes stars are rays of hope, Saves A broken boy who believes there'... More

Welcome!!
They might look like this!
Look at the sky
Words of Pain
Friends
Just a source of Entertainment
Finding home
A/N: New Year Special
Answers
Viking
The Café
The Three Paths of Pain
The Mortal Instruments
Date with Doug
The truth
Miracle
I'll be there for you
Humans are meant to help Humans
Nightmare
For the love of pizza
The unexpected guest
It's a small world
The Guys
Lunch
I Can't Ever Hate You
Our story
Letters Part 1
Letters Part 2
Letters Part 3
I love you too
A/n:- Just because.
Cuddle buddies
"We have a wedding to plan."
Everyone is here for me
Get the hell away from him
Best Friends for a reason
The Miller Charm
Detectives
Accident?!??!!
Mess
2 A.M. Confession
Sammy
A/n: GLITCH MODE!!!
Adoption
Shopping
The Date

A/n:- Schizophrenia

59 4 3
By BlackwoodHeronstairs

Hey there guys!!!

So this A/n is specially for schizophrenia...

It is a mental disorder in which a person's thinking ability is altered. They face hallucinations which may or may not be based on reality. It can be treated with proper medications and therapy.

I came to know about this disorder recently when I saw the trailer of the upcoming film, 'Words on Bathroom wall' featuring Charlie Plummer and Taylor Russell. I wanted to know more about the illness and I wanted to be some help to those who go through it.

I feel the society doesn't treat people with mental illness properly. Our mental health is just as important as our physical health or even more than that according to me. So I'm not gonna reveal what schizophrenia has to do with my story, you'll know about that soon, but it'll play an important part.

Also I want people out there reading this book to know that if you ever feel the need to talk about anything, you've got me, I'm always there to help. Feel free to dm me anytime you like, I'll definitely try to help.

*sending virtual hugs*

-------B. H.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 954 16
After being hurt your whole entire life, how could you even risk opening your heart to someone who is just as broken as you are? Could you ever lear...
270K 36.9K 94
He loved her She loved him But the stars changed the way and they didn't want to be next to each other and the little life was the only connecting s...
13.9K 1.6K 103
WARNING: My story contains mature and sensitive content. Please read at your own risk. *** Previously "Saving The Girl Who Thought She Was Broken" **...
3.1K 414 33
the person you think of when you stand in front of the ocean. that's the person you are in love with. ************** Crystal nights. Crystal tea...