Loveless Marriage (COMPLETED)

By anushkaaa01

Kate Miller, a beautiful innocent girl with even more beautiful heart. Yet despised by her own parents. A dan... More

Introduction
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)
29)
30)
31)
32)
33)
34)
36)
37)
38)
THANK YOU!!!
SUPERSTAR'S LOVE
NOTE
EPILOGUE
CEO'S GIRL
MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN

35)

90.3K 3K 229
By anushkaaa01

Important announcement at the end:)
................

Kate's P.O.V

Believe me, whole day I spent thinking about where Ethan would be taking me. My mind was so occupied by that, Austin even scolded me that I wasn't practicing properly. After that I psyched myself and we did our practice.

As the days were passing, we were getting more focused on our practice, but also we were getting nervous. It was a pretty big competition and neither I nor Austin had participated in such a big competition before.

"Will we be good enough for the competition Austin?" I asked as we sat after practice.
Sienna now Austin's girlfriend was also with us. She came to see our practice.

"Ofcourse Kate, we will be the best. Don't worry."

"You guys are working really hard! You are gonna win the competition." Sienna said.

"Kate, don't worry. Austin and you are gonna rock in this competition." A voice boomed.

I turned around to see Ethan standing there. My lips automatically turned upwards.

"Ethan!!" I beamed.

"I'm here." He smiled and came towards us. We all got up.

"Hi Ethan!" Austin extended his hand. I was afraid Ethan would be his rude self and wouldn't shake hand with Austin but surprisingly Ethan wasn't rude at all.

"Hello Austin." He did the handshake.

"Ethan, meet Sienna Austin's girlfriend." I smiled.

"Hi Sienna." Ethan said.

"Ethan, nice to meet you." Sienna replied.

"Ethan, make your wife understand that we are going to do best in the competition." Austin said.

"I will." Ethan looked at me.

"Shall we leave?" He asked me.

"Yeah, sure."

"It was nice meeting you Austin and Sienna." Ethan said and shocked me a bit.
Where is my arrogant husband?

"Likewise." Austin and Sienna said in unison.

"Enjoy your date." Sienna said.

We smiled and left the studio. As we were reaching the parking lot, I was still shocked that how did Ethan behave so nicely with Austin?

"Ask." Ethan said.

"Huh?"

"I know you want to ask me something Kate. So ask."

"Um, how were you so nice with my friends?"

He chuckled, "Exactly because of what you said. They are your friends."

"But last time you were jealous because of Austin."

"I was. But now I know you don't like him that way and would never. And also he has a girlfriend now. They seemed pretty serious about each other."

"Smarty pants." I muttered.

"Thank you very much."

When we reached the car, it was Porsche. I still get astonished sometimes by how rich my husband is!

Like a perfect gentleman, Ethan opened the door for me.

"Thank you Mr. husband."

"My pleasure, wifey." He smiled.

We hit the roads. And now I was so restless to find where the hell he was taking me? He asked me to wear something casuals so maybe any adventure activity.

"I hate you so much Ethan for keeping me in suspense for 24 hours." I whined.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I will make it up to you."

"How?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Eager are we?"

"I'm sorry right now I'm driving, I can't kiss you sensually."

"What?" I coughed.
........................

Ethan's P.O.V

After driving through the city, we reached the outskirts. At a farm. My farm. As we reached, I could see how confused Kate was.

"Come on!" I extended my hand for her.

"This place is so beautiful and so peaceful. Away from the city noises." Kate said.

"Kate, welcome to my farm." I announced.

Her eyes widened, "This is yours?"

"Yes, it is mine. I have given a man and his wife the responsibility to cultivate on this farm, well the half of it."

"Wow, I never imagined you to be the farming guy."

"In childhood, my grandma used to take Aiden and me to a farm every summer. So we grew fond of it. But Aiden used to love farming more. I used to love something else to do."

"And what is it?"

"Horse riding! And we are here for that."

"Oh my god!! I always wanted to try horse riding. I always wanted to feel like a princess riding her horse."

I laughed at her wish, "I'm glad then, I will be able to fulfil  your wish."

Kate came towards me and kissed me on my cheek. I didn't go her away. I wrapped my hands around her waist. To get support, she placed her hands on my chest.

"E-Ethan!"

"What baby?" I whispered huskily in her ears.

"What are y-you doing?"

"Kissing you." I placed my lips on her. She responded in an instant. I pulled her more closer. She wrapped her hands around my check. We were kissing so much in sync. But someone had to disturb us!

"I'm so sorry Mr. Robinson."

"It's okay Leon. Come in." I said.

Leon was a man in fifties who worked on my farm. He and his wife stayed here at the farm cottage. When Aiden and I bought this farm we were young. We could come and work whenever we wanted. But as we grew up, we became busy in our respective works. So we hired Leon and his wife Juliette. They both are really good with the work.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Robinson. How are you?" Leon asked with a smile.

"We are good. How are you and Juliette?"

"We are fine. Juliette has gone to meet our daughter to Chicago. Last week we were blessed with a grandson." He said happily.

"Congratulations to you guys." Kate said.

"Thanks Mrs. Robinson. Would you like to roam around the farm?"

"We would do that, but mainly we are here for horse riding." I said.

"That's great. Your horse has been missing you badly Mr. Robinson."

"I missed him too. You can carry on your work Leon. We will go to the stable now."

"Sure. It was pleasant meeting you Mrs. Robinson."

"Likewise Leon."
.......................

Kate's P.O.V

"Come on!" Ethan grabbed my hand as we proceeded towards the stable.

As we reached the stable, I could see several beautiful horses. Some were eating, some drinking, some just standing around, some making noises.

"There are so many." I exclaimed.

"Yep, I love them all so much. But they all belong to either me, Aiden or Christina. Horse riding has been our thing since Aiden and Christina started dating."

"This is so cool!" I said as I looked around.

"Since you are now family too, you have to choose your horse too."

"Oh my god! I get to choose my horse." I clapped happily.

He chuckled, " Come on! Take a look."

I nodded and roamed in the stable. At the last left corner was a beautiful white horse, the moment I saw him, I stopped in my tracks. That is my horse.

"That one!!" I pointed.

"Ahaa! Great choice. His name is Casper. He is a very friendly horse, very strong too."

"I love him. Hello Casper. How do you do?" I attempted to talk with horse.

Well, he just made a sound. I will assume it as a yes!

"Where is your horse?" I asked him.

"There he is. Standing there dark brown in colour."

"He is so amazing! What is his name?"

"His name is Coco, just like his colour."

"I love him too."

"Coco buddy, did you miss me?" As soon as Ethan said this, Coco started licking Ethan's cheek. This is so cute:)

"Aww, he missed you."

"Yeah." He laughed.

"You have to teach me Ethan, how to ride a horse."

"Of course I will."

"Let's goooo!!!!" Ethan screamed in happiness. And I laughed!

************
Hi you! Hope everything is fine. If you like this chapter, hit that star button, comment and follow me.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
I HAVE STARTED WRITING MY 4th BOOK.
NAME: SUPERSTAR'S LOVE

if you are excited comment down below.

Love,
Anushka💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655K 18.6K 47
Ethan Andreas, your typical highschool famous footballer. He is Handsome, cute, great hair, totally dreamy to all. But what everyone doesn't know ab...
29.2M 999K 55
|#1 in Romance.| 15-5-17 Amelia Primrose. Your typical, carefree and bubbly girl who has been making through thick and thin to provide her sister and...
274K 8.3K 11
Okay, you've probably read too many secretaryXboss stories right? I mean, if your boss is totally handsome, any sane woman would probably have an inf...
1.7M 50.2K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...