My Hazzy - [Narry AU]

By nannea

"Are you looking for a job?" She asks and he nods. "What kind of job?" She asks again. "Something full time,"... More

My Hazzy
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not a chapter but an important explanation
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Characters' ask
Chapter 37
Characters' ask - Answers
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Valentine's Day extra
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
One last note
Update / 2018

Chapter 48

19.2K 740 316
By nannea

At 5.30 on Wednesday evening, the doorbell rings.

Harry is upstairs with Aisling, chuckling when he realises Zayn and Liam are exactly on time. This is a habit of Liam's, or more like a strange obsession, he always wants to be exactly on time and if he's even one minute late, he'll be a stressing mess.

"Let's hurry up monkey," Harry tries to hurry Aisling who is opting between two dresses.

When Harry told Aisling they're having guests over, she informed the last minute how she wanted Harry to do her hair and also, she wanted to put on nicer clothes. She has been choosing the clothes for the past ten minutes and Harry thinks if she isn't going to make the decision soon, he'll choose for her.

"Alright love, just point at one dress," Harry finally tells her and she whines a bit but ends up pointing at a dress Harry bought her for her birthday.

"Good choice, now let's change it on."

Harry helps her to change, smiling when she reaches for his hand as they walk downstairs. Aisling holds onto Harry's pinkie just like always and when they step inside the living room, Aisling hides behind Harry and places her hand on his hips.

"Aisling," Harry chuckles, stopping next to the sofa where Niall, Liam and Zayn are all sitting.

"What are you doing?" He chuckles again and tries to take a look at the little girl who is still hiding behind him.

Niall laughs a bit when Aisling peeks her head from behind Harry's body, pressing her cheek on Harry's hip. Harry looks down at her, bringing his hand on the side of her head in a comforting way.

"Are you going to say hi to Liam and Zayn munchkin?" Harry softly asks, caressing her cheek.

He guesses she's feeling a bit shy, after all she's never met Zayn before. Harry looks at her, seeing her nodding her head the tiniest bit so he reaches for her hand, taking it in his and walking her to Liam.

"You remember my roommate Liam," Harry gently tells her and she nods, smiling a little when she realises this is not a stranger.

"Hello Lee-am," she carefully says and waves at Liam who smiles at her, thinking she's adorable.

"Hello Aisling, how are you?"

"Wonderful. You good?" She asks and Harry chuckles a bit.

"I'm great thank you," Liam answers with a gentle tone and looks at Harry, smiling at his roommate.

"Okay munchkin, this is Liam's friend Zayn." Harry introduces Zayn to Aisling.

Zayn leans forward, smiling at Aisling who tilts her head, looking at the stranger for a minute before doing what she always does. She brings her hand towards Zayn and when he does the same, she wraps her fingers around his index one and quickly shakes it.

"Nice meeting you Zaynie," she comments and Harry chuckles at the way she's pronouncing Zayn's name.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Zayn says with a smile on his face.

"Alright shall we get dinner then?" Niall asks, looking at Harry who nods before bending over and picking Aisling up.

"Where do you want to sit monkey?" He asks, not feeling too surprised when he hears Aisling's answer.

"With my Hazzy."

"You can't sit on my lap Aisling, that's not going to work out," Harry protests a little.

"Yes," she demands and Harry sighs, looking at Niall who nods a bit.

"Alright then."

Harry takes a seat, placing Aisling on his lap. Liam and Zayn are sitting down on the opposite side of the table while Niall brings the food to the table.

Harry did most of the cooking since the food took quite a while to be cooked in the oven. He has cooked salmon with a home-made sauce along with some oven-cooked tomatoes. He also made a few stuffed sweet peppers and potato wedges, thinking they would go nicely with the meal.

"Harry did you cook this?" Liam asks, guessing this is his roommate's achievement.

"I did," Harry nods.

"Looks amazing," Zayn comments.

"You know Harry's a great cook," Liam murmurs and pokes Zayn's shoulder.

"How are you two going to eat like that?" Zayn asks, pointing his words at Harry who still has Aisling sitting on his lap.

"They do this all the time," Niall jumps in the conversation, chuckling a bit and looking at Harry for a moment, a loving smile on his face.

"It's impossible to say no to this munchkin," Harry tries to defend himself, wrapping his other arm around Aisling and hugging her a bit.

"You're right Hazzy," he hears Aisling chirping and he chuckles, bending over to place a kiss on her temple.

They begin to eat dinner, the adults having a casual conversation while Aisling focuses on eating, occasionally interrupting the conversation and commenting on something.

Once Aisling has eaten, she becomes a bit restless and Harry puts her on her own seat, giving her pen and paper so she can draw something.

"Lee-am?" Aisling suddenly asks, raising her head and looking at Liam.

"Is Zaynie your husband?"

Everyone goes silent, none of the men knowing what to answer. Niall blushes a little, thinking it's a bit odd how Aisling just considers two men as husband. He isn't sure if every child is like this or not, and since Aisling knows nothing about gay people Niall has no clue where she gets these things. He guesses it could be because of him and Harry.

"No love they're not married," Harry finally answers.

"You and daddy married," she comments and looks at Harry, giving him a proper grin.

"That's not true," Harry chuckles a bit.

"Yes. You do adult kissing, daddy said so himself."

"That doesn't mean we're married," Harry half whispers half says, a blush raising on his cheeks.

"Yes Hazzy. You are like Ariel and prince," she says and goes back to her drawing, acting like she isn't going to listen whatever Harry would tell her.

He gulps, turning his eyes on Niall who has a heavy blush on his cheek. Harry hears Liam chuckling, quickly looking at his roommate whose face is a bit red since he is trying not to laugh. Zayn is the same, trying his best not to burst out a laugh.

Harry shakes his head, reaching for Niall's hand and grabbing it in his, resting them on Niall's thigh and lacing their fingers. Niall gives him a smile, not thinking much when he leans in and quickly pecks Harry's cheek, causing him to blush a bit. He isn't used to this, showing affection in front of other people and he isn't sure what to think about it.

Niall decides to offer Zayn and Liam beers and they start a conversation, mainly talking about Liam and Zayn's schooling and a bit about Niall's job. Harry focuses on listening, realising he has never really heard Niall talking about his job before. It's just a boring office job, according to Niall, and he doesn't like it much but it pays well and has reasonable hours.

"Hazzy?" Aisling pokes Harry's arm, giving him the puppy eyes look.

"My bath time," she informs, pouting her lower lip.

"You don't need to use that face," Harry chuckles.

"I'll give you a bath," he says and Aisling giggles, bringing her both hands towards Harry and leaning in. Harry understands it quickly, picking her up and placing her on his lap so she is sitting there sideways.

"Niall, I'll go give her a bath," Harry tells Niall who just nods, saying it's alright.

"Can you put her to bed too?" He wishes and Harry promises he will do it.

"Goodnight darling," Niall quickly says goodnight to Aisling.

"Not goodnight yet," Aisling protests a bit.

"Yes but you'll go to bed soon," Niall tells her.

"I love you," he then says, leaning closer to press a kiss on her forehead.

"Love you daddy," she happily answers.

Harry carries Aisling upstairs, thinking it's nice that Niall is spending some alone time with Harry's friends. He thinks it's important they get along, especially since Liam and Zayn are the only friends he's got.

Harry starts running the water, adding a bath bomb in the water and watching the water changing into pink and purple as the bath bomb dissolves into the liquid.

"Hazzy help me please," he hears Aisling whining and looks at her, chuckling when he sees she's stuck. She is trying to take off her dress but she hasn't opened the zipper and the dress won't come off of her head. He quickly opens the zipper, taking off the dress and helping her to get out of her tights.

"Is the water warm enough?" He asks and Aisling nods.

"Not too hot?"

"No," she happily says.

"Where are my toys?" She asks and Harry realises he has forgotten the bath toys. He quickly grabs the basket where Niall keeps the toys, bringing it closer and letting Aisling pick what toys she wants to play with.

Harry lets her play for a while, smiling when she starts yawning widely and looking tired. He quickly washes her hair and body, laughing when he begins to wash her armpits and she squirms away, complaining it tickles.

"Alright here's your pyjamas. Are you tired?" Harry hands over her pyjamas and she nods, right after that yawning.

"Let's get you to bed then," he pulls her sheets away for a bit and tucks her in to bed.

"Hazzy?" She mumbles after grabbing her teddy.

"Yes Aisling?"

"Sing a song goodnight?"

"Of course."

Harry begins to sing, using a soft and low voice which he knows is very calming. Soon, Aisling seems much more sleepier and Harry begins to caress her soft cheek as he continues singing.

Once he finishes the song, he leans in to place a kiss on her forehead. He combs her hair with his fingers for a few seconds before giving her another kiss.

"Goodnight," he whispers.

"Hazzy? Love you," he suddenly hears Aisling mumbling and at first, he stiffens a little, not really knowing what to feel. He soon feels himself tearing up as he realises the words Aisling has just said to him.

"I love you too munchkin. Sleep well," he whispers. He stays for a while longer, waiting until he is completely sure she has fallen asleep.

As he looks at the little girl who is sleeping peacefully, a tear drop rolls down his cheek. He feels emotional, finally realising what Aisling just told him. It's not exactly the first time, she has said it once before on her birthday but it was different because she included both Niall and Harry in it.

This time, it's different. Harry realises he has no clue what Niall would think about it and starts wondering whether to tell him right away or not. He quickly figures he has to, and he wants it too, since he doesn't want to keep any secrets. He reasons Niall should be happy, after all they're in a relationship now and Harry getting along with Aisling this well should be important.

What Harry doesn't know is, a bit earlier Niall was coming upstairs to use the bathroom. Once he stepped outside the bathroom, he heard Harry talking to Aisling so he eavesdropped them, just in time to hear what Aisling told Harry.

It was not something he was expecting to hear, in fact he has never really thought about it before, Aisling loving Harry or vice versa. His own reaction took him off guard because he started crying, well not properly crying, but he was in tears.

He quickly rushed back downstairs, wiping his face clean.

A while later, Harry comes downstairs, sitting next to Niall on the couch. He smiles when Niall snuggles on his side, resting his head on Harry's shoulder.

"Babe, you're staying the night," Niall informs and turns his head, reaching for Harry's cheek but ends up placing a peck on his neck instead.

"Okay," Harry quickly says, wrapping his arm around Niall.

"I think we should go soon, early morning," Liam suddenly says and Harry nods, understanding it.

"We should do this more often," Niall tells and sits up, looking at Zayn and Liam who both smile and nod, saying any time.

"I'm sure you'll start seeing us around, I think it's safe to say we're both in love with Aisling," Liam jokes and Niall lets out a laugh.

"She's amazing," Liam compliments and Zayn joins him, telling Niall's daughter is wonderful.

"Thank you," Niall says, feeling genuinely happy.

"We'll get going now."

Harry and Niall walk them to the hallway, hugging them goodbye. Harry tells Liam not to empty their fridge and Liam grins, saying he won't promise anything. Harry laughs, thinking his roommate is being an idiot.

"Babe," Niall says after closing the front door.

"Are you tired yet?" He asks and looks at Harry.

"No but I really want to shower," Harry truthfully tells and Niall chuckles.

"Let's go do that then. I can shower too so we can sleep in later," he says.

They quietly go to Niall's bedroom, closing the door. Harry begins to undress, not wasting any time pulling his shirt off before dropping his jeans on the floor. Niall looks at him, mouth slightly open and as Harry strips out of his boxers, Niall feels himself hardening.

"What?" Harry asks, catching Niall staring at him.

"You're hot," Niall mumbles, looking up and down Harry's body before stepping closer and placing his hands on Harry's bum, bringing their bodies together.

He leans in, kissing Harry a bit hungrily as he presses his clothed crotch on Harry's naked one, wanting Harry to feel he is hard. Harry kisses him more roughly, bringing his hand between their bodies and palming Niall's bulge before starting to opening his zipper.

"Take off," he manages to mumble between the kisses and Niall pulls away to take off his shirt and then, dropping his pants on the floor.

"We need to be quiet," Niall reminds Harry who just nods, beginning to suck Niall's neck as he pulls down the boxers, wrapping his fingers around Niall's length.

"Shower," Niall pants, carefully pushing Harry.

Harry starts walking backwards, Niall guiding him to the bathroom. They are both breathing heavily, Niall leading them inside the shower and putting the water on.

Neither of them last very long, Harry is pleasuring both of them at the same time, his fingers wrapped around their lengths. Niall thinks it's one of the hottest things he has ever experienced and he has to nibble Harry's skin to silence himself.

Once they've both calmed down a bit, Harry washes Niall clean before wrapping his arms around his boyfriend and hugging him. Niall rests his head on Harry's shoulder, hugging him back and thinking this is the happiest he has ever been.

"Harry," Niall quietly says as he pulls away, gently pecking the corner of Harry's mouth.

"I want to," he stops there, gulping a bit and looking into Harry's eyes, feeling nervous.

"I think I'm ready," he decides to go with, Harry immediately understanding what he means.

"Me too," he says and places a tiny kiss on the tip of Niall's nose.

"This weekend? Ma could get Aisling," Niall wonders out loud.

Harry doesn't say anything, he just smiles and leans in to kiss Niall. He thinks about how in love he is, and how badly he wants to say it to Niall. It's not the right time yet, he reasons, and decides to wait until the weekend. He figures that is when he's going to tell Niall, it's only a few days away, he can keep quiet until then.

Harry doesn't even realise Niall has begun to wash his hair, rubbing shampoo into Harry's curls. He tells Harry to close his eyes and Harry obeys, enjoying the feeling of Niall's fingers massaging his scalp.

"Wash," Niall gently says and as Harry washes his hair, Niall is holding him by his hips, not wanting to let go.

Niall watches Harry, a small smile on his face. He thinks Harry is beautiful and wonders how he got so lucky. He has managed to get the most amazing boyfriend, better than he could ever ask for. Harry is smart, he is gentle, extremely silly but just in a good way, goofy, always in a good mood, a genuinely great person.

Harry is beautiful and he's handsome and cute, all at the same time. Niall carefully looks at his face, thinking how much he loves Harry's dimples, the way his mouth curves into a lazy smile, his perfectly shaped nose.

He loves Harry's tattoos, his soft and wild curls, his emerald eyes that sometimes have hints of yellow in them. He loves how soft and warm Harry's skin feels, loves the way Harry hugs him, loves the way Harry cuddles with him and places kisses on his forehead.

Harry opens his eyes, immediately meeting Niall's ocean blue eyes and wondering why Niall is staring at him so intensively.

"Harry," Niall says.

"You're so important to me," he adds, wanting to say something else too but backing off the last minute, his nerves taking a better part of him.

"And you're to me," Harry gently says, stepping closer to Niall. He brushes his nose against Niall's, smiling at him before slowly leaning in and kissing Niall. He keeps smiling, ending up pecking Niall's lips and feeling him smiling too.

"Really, really important," Harry mumbles and wraps his arms around Niall, holding him close.

He presses their cheeks together, holding Niall tightly. They both lost the track of time and it's not until a while later when Niall realises the shower is still running and they'll soon run out of hot water.

"I need to wash my hair," Niall mumbles and pulls away from their embrace, looking at Harry.

"Yeah," Harry breaths out and leans in to peck Niall's lips.

"I'll brush my teeth," he says and hops out of the shower, grabbing a towel and drying his body a bit.

As he brushes his teeth, he looks at himself from the mirror and starts smiling. He recalls Niall's words, smiling more widely until his cheeks hurt. He is almost certain he is ready to tell Niall about his feelings, thinking he has to do it during the weekend.

Harry tries to stop smiling when he hears Niall cutting the water off, soon stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel.

Harry's wide smile grows back on his face when Niall hugs him from behind, pressing a kiss on Harry's bare shoulder. Niall mumbles something what Harry can't catch and he lets out a 'huh', hoping Niall will repeat his words.

"I meant what I said," Niall mumbles a bit louder this time and presses another kiss on Harry's shoulder, tightening his hold on his boyfriend.

"I know. Me too."

Harry finishes washing his teeth, Niall never letting go of him. Once Harry is done, he tries to turn around and laughs when Niall whines and tightens his hold, resting his head against Harry's shoulder blade.

"I want to hug you too," Harry gently tells him and Niall loosens his hold, letting Harry turn around.

Niall buries his face on Harry's neck, breathing in his fresh sent and thinking Harry smells like him. He smiles, snuggling closer and tightening his hold, thinking he doesn't want to let go.

"Let's go to bed," he hears Harry mumbling.

"I need to brush my teeth."

"Okay," Harry says and lets go, leaning in and pecking Niall's nose, causing him to smile shortly.

Once Niall steps back to the bedroom, he smiles when he sees Harry is laying under the sheets, his curls spread all over the pillow. Harry looks cute and cuddly, and Niall doesn't waste any time slipping under the covers and snuggling on Harry's side.

"Niall," Harry whispers and places a kiss on his forehead.

"Aisling told me something earlier," he starts but decides he wants to cuddle Niall first so he scoops away, opening his arm. Niall snuggles on his chest, Harry wrapping his arms around him and pressing a kiss on Niall's forehead.

"What did she tell you?" Niall mumbles and nuzzles on Harry's neck. Although he knows the answer already, he wants to hear it coming from Harry. He needs to know how Harry feels about it, what he is thinking.

"She eh, she told me she loves me."

"I know. I heard," Niall decides to confess, raising up on his elbow and looking down at Harry.

"You did?" Harry looks confused.

"Yeah I was using the loo."

"Oh."

"So. What do you, I mean, you don't mind," Niall tries to ask something but fails massively.

"No I mean, I thought you'd mind, I mean she's your daughter and I'm just a nanny and I thought you'd be upset," Harry lets out a huge ramble, looking at Niall a bit nervously.

"No," Niall breaths out, offering Harry a gentle smile before beginning to explain himself.

"You're not just a nanny Harry, haven't been in a long time and you know that. I'm happy, I'm really happy babe and hearing her saying that means so much."

"So you're not upset?"

"Of course not silly," Niall huffs a bit.

"I cried," he confesses, feeling a bit ashamed.

"Aww love," Harry coos and pulls Niall into a hug, pressing him as close as he can.

"Just," Niall starts saying something.

"Just don't leave us okay?"

"I won't," Harry simply promises, pressing a kiss on Niall's temple and thinking on Friday, he will tell Niall those three words.

____________

Thoughts on this chapter?

Lately I've been thinking about moving my writing to somewhere else, possibly to ao3. I was thinking of at least finishing this story here first, but after that I might switch places. I'm just really tired of Wattpad not working properly and stuff. It's really really frustrating :(

Dedicated to @girlalmighty09 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Needy By ally

Fanfiction

36.8K 589 3
***THIS IS A SHORT STORY*** Harry Styles is a 32-year-old single father who only wants the best for his little girl. He hates that he couldn't be the...
436K 10.1K 35
For a good time text me;)
39.8K 1.9K 31
Niall Horan is looking for love. The only problem is that he's so busy on tour, there's no free moment to have a proper look around. Enter Mina Und...
278K 3.9K 19
Book Five. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both get used to dealing with a toddler and a newborn.