The Characters.

By sheepishlyme

The characters I've created. More

千丨ㄥ乇 445
"When we you learn that you are Nothing?"
The Queen.
The First born.
The Lover.
The Chosen.
The Guard dog.
The Bartender.
Harper Alina Riddle (redone)
Thragalia

ℌ𝔞𝔯𝔭𝔢𝔯 𝔄𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔞 ℜ𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔩𝔢.

79 1 53
By sheepishlyme

𝐻𝐸𝒜𝒯𝐻𝐸𝑅
by
𝒞𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓃 𝒢𝓇𝒶𝓎
is
now
playing

"Harper Alina Riddle! The real life Water Bender!"
- Hizashi Yamada

Harper Alina Riddle-

Season 1-
16.

Quirk:

KYMOPOLEIA-
To control any liquid, the shape it makes and the temperature.

Drawbacks
If used too much, nosebleeds will occur, as well as blood coming out of the mouth, Exhaustion will hit like a truck, and it can get to the point of blacking out.
If the water source wanted is too close to a person, there is a high chance of accidentally taking control of their blood. It's a disgusting feeling, but it can be helpful at times.
Another thing is her emotions can cause her quirk to go crazy, not quite in water going everywhere, but normally if she's angry, the closest sources of water will start to sway back and forth until it's very gotten to violent waves.

Strength 4/10
Throughout her life her quirk gets stronger and develops like Katara from The Last Airbender. (Tv show,)

  Hero Name-
  Storm.

"You won't get anywhere if you don't try."
-Hitoshi Shinsou.

Appearance-
Short, Reddish brown hair that shines more red under the sun. Dark brown eyes with flecks of green near the pupil.
Round face, chubby cheeks, round nose, freckles dotted all over her body.

Harper is plus sized, she slims down slightly throughout the years and muscle replaced most of her fat on her arms and thighs. Though she's just a bit smaller, and slightly taller as she gets older. Her tummy rolls normally hidden under an oversized hoodie, her hip dips hidden. Her thighs are quite large, and quite strong.

(Age-
24.)

Personality-

Insecure, afraid to step on someone's toes, a people pleaser in her teenage years.
Shy at first, though as she gets comfortable around you she'll get a bit louder, more carefree.
Anger issues almost as bad as Katsuki Bakugou, stubborn as a mule, doesn't know when to back down.

"Wreck a single page in that volume, and you die."
- Katsuki Bakugou.

Family
Mother- Heather Riddle. (Deceased.)
Step-mother- Anna Riddle. (Alive.)
Father- Jack Riddle. (Alive.)
Grandparents-
All deceased.
Older Brother- Lorcan/Lorrie Riddle. (Alive.)
Younger Step-sister- Eloise Riddle. (Alive.)

Foster Father- Shouta Aizawa. (Alive.)

"It could be raining dogs and I'd still get a donkey." -Harper Riddle.

Relationship with family-
Harper was disowned when she was six, tossed into an orphanage, through the next five years she got tossed around from state to state, all the way to Japan. Shouta found her beat up, sobbing in an alleyway. He adopted her barely even three hours later.
Lorcan is Harper's older brother by five years, joined the Navy as soon as he was old enough.
Once he learned where Harper was, he tried to reconnect with her, though was stopped time and time again by Shinso and Shouta. Lorcan is married to Mora Alister, who is two years younger then him.
Eloise is seven years younger then Harper, slapped Harper the first time they met, and the two barely ever speak. Avoiding each other like the plague but throughout the years their relationship does improve.
Jack cried tears of joy when he managed to contact his middle child. It took a long time, but they worked out their issues, and Jake had left his farm in his middle child's possession when he passes. He's definitely the man who would be wrapped around his daughter's finger.
Anna-
Anna was the whole reason Harper was put in an orphanage, once Harper developed a quirk she became a freak in the woman's eyes, and once she got the chance she decided to send her to an orphanage, Jake and Lorcan were gone on a trip, once they came back to find Harper, it was already too late to find her.
Heather and Harper were inseparable, Heather taught Harper how to sew, crochet, and always let her help in the kitchen. She passed when Harper was only four.
Shouta tries to be there as much as he can for Harper, he was the closest thing Harper had to family since she was eleven, he helped her train her quirk over the years, and she soon became good friends with Shinso, the purple haired boy reminded her of the little bits she remembered of Lorcan.

"No, really, I'm that freakin' stupid, and if you don't believe me, watch!"
-Harper Riddle.

Crush-
Katsuki Bakugou.

Facts about Harper-

She's practically blind, terrible, terrible vision. Everything become blurry when it's about seven inches in front of her and it only gets worse then further it is away. So, she has a pair of silver, round shaped glasses. Which earned her the nickname Potter from Shinso when he found out about it.

She's a lover of romance,
She enjoys a good, clean love story, watches hallmark but will stop for awhile because it can be so predictable but will begin watching again after a while.

She works part time on a farm. Specifically during summer and winter break, she enjoys it and it's familiar to her. She's good with horses but not very good when it comes to roping.

Her father grew up in Japan and was once best friends with Masaru Bakugou. But once he was fifteen he and his family moved away and the two lost touch.

Has a pet German Shepard named Hades.

Big fan of most Greek and Roman mythology.

A potter head.

And a Percy Jackson fan.
Her favorite character is Luke Castellan.

Terrified of Geese.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 6K 98
A villainess known by all as a wicked woman who has done all sorts of evil deeds-Ducal Lady Violet. She regained her memories of her previous life af...
179K 1.6K 175
作者:村里的小傲娇 Chen Xiaolin accidentally bleeds on the bracelet her grandmother left her, and she discovers a space inside. She then fills the space with...
182K 3.9K 21
❝ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❞ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘...
227K 23.9K 30
الرواية بقلمي أنا إنتصار لخضاري (غيمة) سأقاضي كل من ينقلها بدون إذني . 🍂تنتقل فتاة المدينة للعيش في بيت جدتها في الريف بعد ذلك الحادث الذي تسبب في م...