Dominating an Alley Cat (boyx...

By BigNeptune

[A/N] This is a werecat story. Bxb. Gabriel is probably not the sharpest knife in the kitchen but he knows ho... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Authors Note
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Authors Note
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
New Book: The Sensible One

Chapter Sixty Three

14.1K 848 131
By BigNeptune

[A/N] Sex! Ahhhhh!

I inhaled scrunched up my eyebrows. My toes curled in response as I tried to keep my climax at bay.

My eyes were wet with tears, I wrapped my hands around his middle. There was no way... the need was growing sharper and more clearer, I could feel my balls tightening up, I was close to coming "I'm going to cum..." I whispered.

He narrowed his eyes. "Wait." He demanded.

I shook my head desperately, the spasms of a climax making my legs tremble. "Can't."

He growled but this time I was helpless and if anything the growl only pushed the need further along, the buzz was ringing in my ears now, and even though he demanded that I hold off his hand didn't slow down one bit.

"Oh shit, I can't..." I moaned, attempting to slow down his hands with mine but not managing to slow them down at all, only feeling the hand that was torturing me like this.

He finally huffed, seeing the tears roll down the side of my face, into my hair. My face and skin burning, my hypersensitive flesh already dripping precum onto my belly as his thumb swiped roughly over the head.

He leaned down and his lips met mine, I sighed as we kissed, wanted to taste his lips forever. Soft and sweet, a kiss that almost distracted me from the rough hand on my cock. Desire bubbling away inside me like a pot about to overboil. He bit my lips and sucked at them and I cringed, too close to coming, trying too hard not to.

There was a curve to his lips as he pressed them against my neck. "Come with me." He said, finally giving me the permission I desperately needed. His lips bared, still pressed against my neck, and I gasped as I could feel his teeth pressed against my skin.

Fire raced its way all across my body, pleasure making me cry out as I came so hard I felt the cum shoot up towards my chest, the climax sending rippling waves of desire through my body, I was on fire, and flying, desperately clinging onto him, a bead of sweat running down the back of my neck as my eyes were shut so tight I could have been blind and I wouldn't have known.

He held me tight, his own seed shooting up along my chest, his hand only slowly releasing my cock and his the brief friction of the movement almost reawakening the former feeling of arousal. I desperately squashed the feeling, knowing that another climax so soon might just end me.

He relaxed over me, his weight to the side of me so that he didn't crush me under his. The warmth, the scent that now overwhelmed me, the scattered thick mixed semen on my chest. Nothing was over. I was still burning up inside. However there was a sense of calm that was so impossibly soothing.

His eyes now relaxed and his growling taking on a softer tune, turning swiftly into purring, a soft sound that made me sag beneath him, my heart still racing.

There was a chilly breeze dancing through the trees, it brushed my arms and legs, rustling the leaves on the trees climbing above us, a couple of them being shaken loose. They fell gently through the air and as I lay there panting quietly beside Kerberos I reached out, seeing one fall unnoticed on his hair, and plucked it off his head.

He raised an eyebrow, I buried my face in his neck, hiding my smile.

The breeze continued whistling past, not noticing us.

That moment of calm, though, could never last so long.

"Reusieum!" Someone shouted off to the distance, I could hear their footsteps as they ran, coming closer but not close enough yet to be in sight. "Sir!"

~⌣︵⌣︵⌣︵⌣︵⌣︵⌣~

Even as we sat there, Kerberos unhappily smoothening out his hair and passing me my shirt to put back on I knew that nothing would matter. We would look more presentable but there was no way to hide what we had just done, not until I at least made it back inside and washed, the both of us.

I didn't want the moment to be over, the forest had seemed so pleasant and still for a moment. The ferny overgrowth suddenly returning to my vision, I now remembered where I was and my heart thudded loudly.

I sat up, pulling my shirt back over my shoulders and wrapping my hand around my knees. I'd wiped most of it off of me but I could still smell it all over me, on my chest, on my neck even, especially on my fingers, and the smell alone was enough to send a shiver of pleasure through me.

Were we about to get into trouble?

It was Callum who came running. I hadn't recognised his voice because I'd never actually heard him shout before. Even when they had come looking for me they hadn't actually shouted, probably because they didn't want to draw attention to the situation but I also got the impression that although they were all tall and relatively buff and loud guys they wouldn't shout over nothing.

The alarm bells were ringing in my head as I saw him approach us in the distance. He was running towards us.

I panicked for a moment, patting my head trying to flatten my ears against my head when I realised they had, at some point, transformed back. There was only hair there and my regular ears were back, I had to smooth out the hair on the top of my head for a moment just to believe it. That they could just disappear and reappear out of nowhere freaked me out, what if I transformed in the middle of everyone and didn't even notice it?

Elijah had said it had been painful, uncomfortable, changing was horrible, but so far the little bits of transformation I had done had occurred almost completely without my own knowledge.

"Sir!" He called out, finally catching up to us.

"What are you shouting about Callum?" Ker hissed, still trying to correct his appearance.

I tried to hide the guilty expression I knew I had plastered on my face, still flushed and smelling of cum. There was literally nothing I could do to hide what had happened.

Callum definitely did double take, seeing us from far away apparently hadn't revealed yet what was obvious up front. His eyes were wide as he watched me shift uncomfortable on the ground, Ker collecting himself completely and standing up with all the dignity life had to offer, apparently unfazed. Then again he wasn't the one whose chest was still wet with both our semen, the shirt on me sticking to my skin.

I hunched forwards, wrapping my arms around my legs as I tried to collapse into myself out of embarrassment. Shyly looking up at them both.

Ker clearly didn't want Callum to take a step further. I thought I could see it, somehow, the boundary lines that needed to separate me and anyone other than him. I knew that if Callum crossed that invisible line he would get touchy, and I wasn't prepared to get up and stop him from taste testing Callum's arm.

Callum knew. It was obvious from his whole demeanour, he cringed, taking a step back. "Shit." He mumbled. "Okay, okay." He took a deep breath, trying to get over what he had walked in on as he turned to look Ker in the eye. "I need to talk to you about the tiger shifter."

Ker raised an eyebrow, running his hand down his shirt, trying to smoothen out the creases and wipe off any dirt. "What is it now..."

He swallowed. "He wants to challenge you to a rhafat."

Ker stilled completely, frozen for a good ten seconds.

I went still myself, not because I knew what that meant but because all the alarm bells in my head were now ringing together, this was bad for some reason and so I was worried. I watched him with wide eyes, wanting him to immediately turn around and explain exactly what that is.

He took a long breath, brushing his chin with his hand. "Has he declared his interest already?" Ker asked Callum.

He shook his head, and I was relieved without having any context to be. "Not yet. I know he's planning it, I overheard him talking to his pride members over the phone. He's warning them. He's convinced he can take on everyone."

Kerberos sighed deeply, glancing at me, I looked up at him slowly climbing back onto my legs, feeling awkward and somehow half naked even though I was fully clothed. "What's the matter?"

His unhappy frown remained. "I had hoped anyone considering such a thing would not be mad enough to do it so early on."

Callum nodded. "The two werecats fighting while you were gone were strong, one of them left particularly wounded, she is being taken care of now, the other is also took some damage. We have a lot of contestants left, if he declares rhafat soon we will be in trouble."

"What is it!" I said loudly, getting angry.

Kerberos wrapped an arm around me, drawing me towards him and pressing me up against his side, apparently deciding that our secrecy was a lost cause at this point, like or not, Callum knew.

"Rhafat is when a werecat wants to speed things up, or show off, or prove himself I suppose. Instead of taking part in fights when they are scheduled for you the one who declares rhafat will fight each contestant until he either loses or defeats them all."

I stared at him. "He's going to... fight everyone consecutively?"

He nodded.

"Why is that bad? You'll fight him and win?"

Kerberos shook his head slowly, Callum still looking shell shocked watching us interact at such close capacity also shook his head.

"Whoever fights him and wins takes his place and fights everyone else. So many fights one after another... I'm afraid that would be a death sentence."

I swallowed loudly, feeling the cold fingers of fear tickling the back of my neck. "So you... so you have to wait until he is injured, then fight him."

Callum stepped in. "He chooses who to fight first, and that may likely be Kerberos."

There was a sickening twist in my stomach, took his hand and gripped it tightly. "How... What do we do then?"

Kerberos's expression was grim, he looked down at me, grabbing both of my hands in his grip and turned fully toward me.

I looked up at him, sensing that he was about to say something I would hate, worried.

"There is one way he cannot pick me first." He said slowly, his voice low. "I will declare rhafat along side him."

Callum hummed his approval. "The last member of our own claw has been expelled last match, had we had any others we could have employed them to do the same."

"Wait." I waved my hands. "Why will this help, why the hell would you do that?!"

Ker held my hands tighter, as if sensing that I wanted to pull away, even though all I wanted was to plaster myself to his side instead. "This will split up the competitors. I can win against him, I know that much, he has some power but I'd defeated far more brutal tigers in my life. The moment it's over I now hold the responsibility to fight everyone, no breaks. If I declare rhafat as well, I fight half and he fights half, and when, if he doesn't lose, we are both done, we fight each other."

I trembled. "If you don't lose..."

A sickening thought started to wrap it's yarn threads around me. What if the tiger shifter won? Even if only by default, only because he Kerberos had been injured along the way and had to fall out. What then?

"I won't lose." Kerberos said, his eyes brimming with confidence, and also a dark acknowledgement that there was a possibility he was lying.

"You don't know that..." I breathed. "You'll get hurt, you'll be exhausted..." I shook my head. "No."

"Gabriel..." He wrapped an arm around my back, but I pushed away from him.

"No..." I gasped out. "Tell me you won't get hurt!"

"I won't." He replied, but it was a lie. He frowned, knowing from my immediate push away from him that I knew it just as well as he did. "I won't lose." He amended his sentence.

"Just maimed." I spat bitterly.

He grabbed me, this time allowing for no room to pull away, my arms pushing at him might as well have been pushing at a wall, he wrapped his arms around me and drew me against his body and despite my racing heart and the fear swimming around in my head his scent reached out and snuffed out some of it, such an addictive scent.

I pulled closer, burying my face in his side despite all my fear.

He leaned down so that his lips were close to my neck. "This will all be over by today..." He murmured in a low growl into my ear. "Don't you want that?"

My heart fluttered in my chest, the memory of my imagined form in front of the mirror, his mark on my neck, a permanent reminder that we were bound to each other, that I belonged to him. I swallowed. It was so tempting, the strange need to feel and see that mark emblazoned on my neck so perfervid in me that I almost fell for his seductive, persuasive non-question.

Still, I said nothing, burying my face in his chest and trying to shut out the rest of the world, my neck tingling as though in anticipation.

[A/N] Patrons!  (◦' ⌣ '◦)〜

♆ Deadnerd4life ♆ Lola ♆ MidnightMystery2000 ♆ dianaluvsumore ♆ sour_reads ♆ Nakiro ♆ Ingomiel ♆ Xprincess_darknessX ♆ Alysse714 ♆ Orphylia ♆ cherry_100 ♆ @LadyQueen-Sama ♆ midnightdirrty ♆ bec212 ♆ tarry_omlins ♆ Nightstalkingheroes ♆ Kasilo ♆ darkabyss7851 ♆ Aylaxana ♆ Alaskan_Outsider ♆ Onibun ♆ hannah_khatter ♆ Fullsunn00 ♆ Annabun ♆ eatsyounu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9M 511K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
1.1M 53.3K 30
There is no one in the world who could possibly love me, I know it. I've pretty much resigned to crying under my covers at night as my boyfriend who...
2.6M 163K 200
In the beginning... he was like a storm: violent, dangerous, and perfectly capable of destroying everything in his path. He'd gotten his hands on eve...
158K 7.4K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...