{β„™π• π•€π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•§π•– 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠...

Par NanisayNani

(Don't know how to describe this, other than that it's Au of a certain NSFW AnimeπŸ˜‰) Plus

{Familiar Faces}
{Escape Attempt}

{Getting to Know}

2.9K 59 59
Par NanisayNani

Reader Pov

'So his name is Toji? Not sure but I feel like I've heard that name from somewhere' I thought, while sitting down and eating lunch with the man. Not gonna lie I was kinda expecting him to complain about me being next to him, but he seemed to not mind it at all. Then again I don't know why I did, he was the same person who just saved me after all.

I guess it was because the fact that he was also in prison told me to think otherwise, plus that intimidating appearance of his. The way his muscles practically bugle out of his uniform, that 6ft height, shaggy yet well-kept black hair, deep luscious voice, and thighs that could easily crush my head like a ca.....Wait! Am I getting off topic here? Like seriously what's wrong me I have a Fiancé! I-I can't be thinking or eyeing this guy like this! E-Even if he is...I'll admit..handsome.

Toji:"Hey, did you fall in?"

(Y/n):"H-Huh?"

Toji:"I mean you've been staring at me for quite some time now you know"

(Y/n):"A-Ah wow your a-absolutely right! Please forgive me, I really didn't mean to!"

Toji:"It's fine"

(Y/n):"Se...Seriously?"

Toji:"Trust me I've encountered people that have done more weirded shit"

(Y/n):"Oh, heheh, so I see. Um, I know probably don't want to, but is it okay if you could tell me a little about yourself?"

Toji:"Sure"

An animated sweat drop appeared on my forehead. Gee this guy really doesn't seem to care about saying or doing anything does he?

Toji:"Though I'm not really into long stories so I'll just tell you this. Theres certain people I don't like, when provoked I get annoyed pretty easily, and I firmly that life loves toying with my sanity"

(Y/n):"Hm, mhm, those are...some traits there to say the least"

Toji:"Well that's judgmental don't you think?"

I looked at him crazily, is this guy really being serious right now? He noticed my expression and smirked upon seeing it.

Toji:"I was joking"

(Y/n):"That was a joke?!"

Toji:"Yes and it was one that succeeded in telling me one thing about you"

(Y/n):"And what is that?"

Toji:"That no matter how smart you may be, your still quite keen on being gullible"

(Y/n):"E-Excuse you—!"

Toji:"Which is why during your time here, I like to come to me whenever you need help, and I promise I'll do it"

(Y/n):"Eh? While—this is certainly appreciative, why do you want to be my protector so suddenly?"

I probably shouldn't have asked that question. Because Toji had then smacked his hand against the table, startling me as my eyes met with his glare. W-What's going on? He was so calm until now, did I accidentally trigger something inside him?

Toji:"Don't start getting this whole thing twisted. Like I said I get annoyed very easily, and there is nothing more annoying than stumbling upon your moaning as your getting raped or beaten by some inmates. This place has enough commotion, and I don't need you being another one"

(Y/n):"I...."

Gojo:"Oh Inmate 6347!~"

We both turn our heads to see Gojo standing near the Lunches entrance. When he saw Toji close to me, he frowned before giving me that creepy cheerful smile of his.

Gojo:"There's a certain someone who has graciously come to visit you! Best not to keep them waiting"

Toji:"Looks like you have to go, I hope we cleared things up here"

I was scared to say anything else, so I gave him a slight nod and immediately went with Gojo. While following him I paid attention to his demeanor, was it me or was he a bit too happy and eager about me meeting this visitor of mines. Even more happy than I was when we made it to the visiting room and I got to see who it is, it...it was Yuji.

(Y/n):"Yuji!"

I nearly bumped myself into the glass header between us as I ran up to him. He smiled at me, but I could tell from the tiny bags under his lids making him look like L's from death note cousin, that he hasn't been sleeping much since my imprisonment. It honestly made my heart ache, I never wanted to see him like this.

Yuji:"(Y/n)! How are you? Those inmates didn't do anything to you did they?"

(Y/n):"No, I'm fine thankfully"

Yuji:"Good. I was worried I'd might have to go and maim someone in there"

(Y/n):"*smile* Luckily you don't, after all I wouldn't want you ending up in here as well"

Yuji:"If it meant having you in my arms again, I'd gladly accept it"

As I blushed, Gojo secretly rolled his eyes at Yuji's remark. He hadn't even known him for that long and already he had distaste for him. Which is why he felt no remorse for what he was about to do.

(Y/n):"That's very sweet of you. But listen, there's no way I'm staying here. I swear I'm going to get out and prove my innocence, when that happens we can...."

I gasped as I suddenly felt air near my crotch and hands skimming from my thighs, to pinching my (a/s) ass. No. There's j-just no way! Does this man not have a shred of decency at all?! Apparently not as he used his teeth to bring my pants zipper down and my panties, before sliding his tongue along my cilt and "lips". My lips quivered at my attempts to suppress the unsavory delight that my body wanted me to seep out.

Yuji:"(Y-Y/n), are you okay? Your looking pretty red in the face there"

(Y/n):"Mm—I-It's na..nothing~ I...I'm simply feeling a bit s-sick I..is all~"

Gojo:"*smirk* Giving a convincing lie, glad to see you kept that quality about you, (y/n)~"

He furthered my stimulation by carefully inserting his fingers inside me, making sure they didn't go too deep, before twisting them around. Like my body was on auto-pilot, the sensation made me numb and lean my cheeks towards the glass for support. While small ounces of my clear liquid splashed on Gojo's tongue and fingers.

Yuji:"*frown* Really? That's unfortunate to hear, I'm sorry I can't give you any medicine or anything"

(Y/n):"O-Oh t..there's n-no n..need to m..make a big fuss over it, I-I'm sure it's just a m..minor illness that'll go a-away soon—Ngh~"

I gritted my teeth as Gojo, who seemed to have gotten turned on by my stimuli, began sucking my "lips" before joining his tongue with his fingers. Creating a new sensation entirely, as it was somehow long enough to curl and almost puncture my G-spot. With watery eyes, I panted in exasperation, which caused a part of the glass to fog from my breath. Concerned by it, Yuji opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by the sound of a ring. Which indicated that his time has completely run out.

Yuji:"Seriously?! Already? *sigh* I'm sorry again (Y/n) but I've got to go, but I promise I'll try to visit you again tomorrow"

Yuji then pressed his lips to where my cheek was on the glass before leaving. I guess my body had fully succumbed to pleasure, because once he was gone I screamed and bucked my hips toward Gojo. As he gripped onto my ass tighter while deepening his tongue, overwhelming me and causing cum to squirt out for the second time. Which had continued to leak on the floor as he allowed me to drop to it after pulling out and moving to the side. I don't think I ever been this humiliated, this disgraceful, and staring at the putrid liquid between my legs certainly didn't make me feel better.

Gojo:"*licks lips* Well now, wasn't that fun~ I must admit I am kinda shocked you were able to not not utter a single croak through that. I'm also rather curious, has your boyfriend ever made you orgasm like that? Cmon, be honest with me~"

(Y/n):"*turns head* Yo...your an asshole"

Gojo:"*smirk* Say, are you crying?"

(Y/n):"O-Of course I am genius! How mentally unstable are you?! To do something like this...and in front of someone's loved one...just what are you and Getou's problem!?"

Gojo responded with an innocent hum, despite being the absolute opposite, and bent down to squish my cheeks. Using his thumb to play with my lips.

Gojo:"I thought me and Getou made it perfectly clear, your our problem (y/n). A problem that even if we tried, there's no chance we'd ignore~"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

100K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
913K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
248K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 36.6K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...