Clone Headcanon's

By gbow1999

501st Legion 212th Battalion Wolfpack Bad Batch Fett Clan Might add more later but for now it will just be... More

Job and Best Friend
How you meet (1)
How you meet (2)
Asked out (1)
Asked out (2)
Cuddles (2)
Kisses (1)
Kisses (2)
You're Sick (1)
You're Sick (2)
They Can't Sleep (1)
They Can't Sleep (2)
Blanket Hog (1)
Blanket Hog (2)
Nicknames (1)
Nicknames (2)
Those Three Words (1)
Those Three Words (2)
Spiders (1)
Spiders (2)

Cuddles (1)

2.2K 43 0
By gbow1999

501st

Rex:

Rex loves to cuddle. If he's had a bad day or even a good day he will drag you to your bedroom and force you to lay down beside him.

He loves to hold you and to watch while you sleep.

Very rarely will he let you hold him when you cuddle.

Fives:

Playful cuddling, he is always teasing you and tickling you before pulling you against his chest and holding you all night.

This man loves to cuddle more then anything, besides sex.

Pre Citadel Echo:

He normally only cuddles when one of you has a bad day. It gives him a comfort in knowing he has someone who needs him as much as he needs them.

Hardcase:

When aren't you in his arms. The man seriously cuddles you twenty four seven. Doesn't matter when or where he wants you in his arms.

Jesse:

He loves when you are holding him against your chest. It calms him after a really bad mission.

Nine out of ten if you are laying in bed he will just plop down and bury his face in your chest.

Kix:

He isn't big on cuddling but he will for you. He may be a medic but he doesn't enjoy human contact that much.

But he does like to make you happy so he will hold you tightly against his chest

212th

Cody:

He loves to have you in his arms. It makes him feel safe, a feeling he doesn't normally feel.

He won't admit it but his favorite thing is to just stare at your face as you sleep in his arms.

Waxer:

It's Waxer so of course he loves cuddling. Even if you aren't in the mood he will pick you up and force you to cuddle with him.

He just loves feeling you in his arms... not to mention he is normally freezing so he likes your warmth.

Boil:

This man is playful, yes he seems stern but he loves to place kisses all over your face when you're cuddling.

He loves your laugh and smile when he is holding you tightly against his chest.

Gregor:

Cuddles are normally rare. He is always scared that you will disappear if he holds you to tightly.

But when you cuddle he is always cracking a joke and making you laugh as you pull him closer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 531 19
Like my 'Star Wars the Clone Wars' one-shots, but 'The Bad Batch'
947K 21.5K 200
Part 2 to Star Wars Rebel oneshots
1.9K 64 11
━━━━━━━━━━ β•°β”ˆβž€ π€π«π’πš 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐑 𝐭𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐬𝐒𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐒π₯𝐲 𝐭𝐨 π›πžπœπ¨π¦πž...
68.5K 1.5K 36
One shots for all the favorite clone boys! To be continued in January 2023... DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters written in this story...