Unexpected ➵ Horan

By taylahjasmyne

Taylah and Niall grew up together and now are dating, After being together and reunited with her best friend... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 "Dinner and a Sleep Over"
Chapter 2 "Ive Got A Feeling"
Chapter 3 Saying Goodbye
Chapter 4 "Happiness"
Chapter 5 "Flirting Guys"
Chapter 6 "Retelling My Nightmare"
Chapter 7 "Friends Together Again"
Chapter 8 "Isn't she Lovely"
Chapter 9 "Telling Our News"
Chapter 10 "The Interview"
Chapter 11 "Truth or Dare"
Chapter 12 "Girls Night Out Goes Wrong"
Chapter 13 "Waken"
Chapter 14 "Life Line"
Chapter 15 "Country Girl"
Chapter 16 "Big Jet Plane"
Chapter 17 "Nightmare"
Chapter 18 "The Fair"
Chapter 19 "The Light"
Chapter 20 "Torment"
Chapter 21 "Struggle"
Chapter 22 "Nothing To Be Afraid of Right?"
Chapter 23 "Halloween Night Party Part 1"
Chapter 24 "Halloween Night Party Part 2"
Chapter 25 "Sadness"
Chapter 26 "Locked Up"
Chapter 27 "No More Suffering!"
Chapter 28 "She's What?"
Chapter 29 "Gotta Get Home!"
Chapter 30 "Excuse Me?"
Chapter 31 "Model Time, Is A Fun Time"
Chapter 32 "Heartbreaker"
Chapter 33 "Depressed Mode On"
Chapter 34 "The Promise"
Chapter 35 "We're In Danger, RUN!"
Chapter 36 "I'm not Afraid!"
Chapter 37 "Free Falling"
Chapter 38 "Travelling"
Chapter 39 "Beauty In The Studio"
Chapter 40 "Take Me Home"
Chapter 41 "Madness Behind Friends"
Chapter 42 "One Time, One Love"
Chapter 43 "It's Now or Never"
Chapter 45 "Another Little Seed"
Chapter 46 "Things are going downhill & setting the Date"
Chapter 47 "The Wedding & New Life"
Epilogue

Chapter 44 "Christmas Time!"

311 2 0
By taylahjasmyne

Niall’s POV

It’s been a week since Harry told me he wants out of the relationship with Taylor and i don’t blame him. She seems way to clingy and always cheerful, and she always sends death glares to Taylah for no reason. We talked to Simon and he said he can’t do anything since they signed a contract so Harry is stuck with the whole ‘Haylor’ crap. Poor guy i hate seeing Harry so down.

Anyway it’s Christmas Eve and the boys and all the girlfriends are going to Louis’s Cabin for Christmas Eve and returning Christmas night. Taylah and I are driving to the cabin and when we arrive, Louis and Eleanor are carrying bags of food inside. We help them with the bags of food while carrying our own bags inside.

Taylah and Eleanor head into the kitchen and start cooking the Chicken for dinner, along with potato salad, prawns, fish, pasta and white rice. Louis and I set all our presents under the Christmas tree and start the fire for the cold night ahead for us. Then the door swings open to show Liam and Danielle carrying heaps of presents and more snacks for tonight. Danielle kisses Liam’s cheek and heads into the kitchen to help the girls. Liam sits down with us and puts his presents under the tree.

“So, are we the only one’s here so far?” Liam asks sitting on the couch.

“Yeah, Harry isn’t bringing Taylor thank god” I say to Liam smiling.

“The poor lad” Louis mumbles.

“Danielle be careful” I hear Eleanor shout to Danielle.

“Ahh Shit!!” Danielle screams and we all rush into the kitchen screaming in unison-

“WHAT HAPPENED!!”

“Danielle burned herself on the stove while cooking the pasta” Taylah smiles rubbing Danielle’s hand where she got burned under the tap.

“Ouch!!” Danielle screams quietly, guess that’s really cold water.

“Sorry Dani” Taylah smiles and turns off the tap “Now go bandage that burn up and let me and Eleanor finish the cooking” and with that Danielle heads to the 1st aid kit and wraps her hand up.

“Babe you want me to help?” I ask wrapping my arms around her waist.

“No way! You will eat everything before anyone gets to even taste it” Taylah smirks while finishing off the pasta.

“Please babe, i promise i won’t eat anything” I mumble into her neck kissing it.

“N-Niall, F-Fine” Taylah stutters. I win ehhehhe, I always win when i turn her neck, she can’t help herself. I step away and start cutting the potatoes for the salad but she swings around and whispers in my ear “You eat anything and you will get no dinner”

I gulp and turn my head and stutter “O-Okay”

Then Perrie walks into the kitchen followed by Zayn, they both start un skinning the prawns and making seafood sauce. Zayn then walks over to me and helps with the salad while the girls are talking up a storm.

“Niall, where is Harry?” Zayn asks.

“Give him a bit, he had to drop Taylor at the airport so she could go back to America” I say sighing. Then Harry runs into the kitchen screaming “FOOD!!”

“THATS MY LINE!” I scream back and everyone starts to laugh.

After everyone was sitting at the table, the girls bring the food out and sit down. We all start eating. Within thirty minutes all the food is gone. Its now about 10pm at night and everyone heads to bed. Liam, Danielle, Perrie & Zayn are sharing a room, Harry, Eleanor & Louis are sharing another and Taylah and myself get one just us, alone, oh this will be fun. We walk into the bedroom and she puts on one of my jack Willis shirts and walks over to the door.

“Babe, where are you going?” I ask walking up behind her.

She gulped and she stuttered “J-Just asking D-Dani something” She ran out of the room then came back in with something behind her back and she threw it into her bag and ran into the bathroom. Whats going on? I walk in to find her shaking like hell, i quickly hug her and rock her back and forth and whisper- “Babe, whats the matter?”

“Babe, I-I think I’m ready” she mumbled.

“Ready?” I asked then i realized what she meant.

“Y-Yeah, Ni-Niall?” She stuttered. I didn’t say anything i just grabbed her face and kissed her, i wrapped my hands around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck, i moved my hands to her butt and squeezed it slightly making her jump and she wrapped her legs around my waist, i walked into the bedroom and pinned her against the wall. I felt her smirk into the kiss and tangle her small fingers into my hair. I removed my lips from hers and kissed down her neck which made her moan with pleasure, then i kissed her lips again and threw ourselves onto the bed. She gripped my shirt and pulled it off with no problem and I did the same to her, within a few minutes we had nothing on. I looked into her eyes and she nodded.

Thats when things got dirty......

Next Morning...

“WAKE UP!!” Louis bangs our door loudly.

I look over at Taylah smiling in her sleep and she slowly opens her eyes, i kiss her forehead and she tries to stand up but falls to the ground. I laugh and ask-

“Bit sore are we?” A smirk playing on my lips.

“Shut it, it’s your fault” She smirks back.

“I would hope it would be my fault Fiancé” I say standing up and throwing some sweatpants on myself and on her. She grabs her Pink hoodie and we walk into the living room to see everyone awake.

“Good morning love birds” Zayn smirks at me.

“You two were very loud last night” Harry smirks winking at me and Taylah. She starts blushing like crazy and so do I. We both bite our lips, i didn’t think we were that loud.

“Don’t worry, Eleanor and Louis were worst, Harry even came into our room cause of the noise” Danielle says laughing.

“Well, we can do what we want” Eleanor says giggling.

“PRESENT TIME!!” Louis shouts like a child.

“Liam, you get your presents first” Perrie says.

Liam’s POV

After opening all my presents i realize what I’ve got. Harry got me three Jack Willis hoodies, Louis & Eleanor got me something i will not say since it’s very naughty if you get what i mean, Zayn and Perrie got me some Disney movies, Niall and Taylah got me a photo frame of me on Casper in Ireland since i really loved that ride with Taylah.

EW I JUST REALIZED WHAT I SAID!! NOT LIKE THAT!! Dirty mind...

Anyway Danielle got me a very nice watch, its from Italy and i love it so much!

Danielle’s POV

I love all my presents so much, Eleanor & Louis got me 2 new outfits (http://www.polyvore.com/make_it_you_edgy/set?id=54151607 , http://www.polyvore.com/67/set?id=59896624#stream_box )

Taylah and Niall got me some new Dance clothes which i really need since I’m going to America for a dancing class which is exciting, Liam is the one who got me the lesson for this very great dance school and its amazing. Zayn and Perrie got me a cook book so i can make amazing dinners etc for Liam since we are moving in together soon and Harry got me another outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/41/set?id=57500787#stream_box )

Perrie & Zayn’s POV

We both got given clothes, shoes, hats, plane tickets to Australia for a holiday (Thanks Taylah) and a new guitar which I’m excited about. We gave each other small necklaces with hearts on them saying “Forever Love”

Eleanor’s POV

Taylah, Niall & Harry got me 3 very nice dresses (http://www.polyvore.com/40/set?id=57499778#stream_box , http://www.polyvore.com/31/set?id=57182227#stream_box , http://www.polyvore.com/sparklers/set?id=56888080#stream_box )

Dani & Liam got me and Louis tickets to France for a little holiday since Louis had his birthday yesterday so i guess that classes as a birthday present, Zayn & Perrie  gave me $500 to spent at any shop so I’m good i get to do some shopping and Louis is about to give me his present.

“Eleanor open the small box” Louis asks sweetly and I open it to show.... A ring! (http://buildlicious.com/wedding-ring-designs-for-women/12jpg/

“Oh.... My.... God” Tears flow down my face and he gets on one knee and asks-

“Eleanor, my light in the dark, will you be my wife?” Louis ask and i nod without being able to say anything. Everyone cheers and it was amazing.

Louis’s POV

After getting all my presents, the only thing I’m happy about is Eleanor saying yes to me asking her to be my wife. My life is complete!!!

Harry’s POV

I got given like 10 Jack Willis hoodies, 5 shirts, 4 sets of jeans and a plane Tickets for my mother and sister to come to America which can be used at any time.

Taylah’s POV

Eleanor and Louis gave me 2 nice outfits (http://www.polyvore.com/38/set?id=57447627#stream_box , http://www.polyvore.com/xxx/set?id=56998491#stream_box ) Danielle & Liam got me tickets to see The Wanted which i love so much!! Zayn & Perrie got me a poster book of Niall to put in my room (Ahhaha funny), Harry got me a lovely necklace (http://www.equipyourself.com.au/products/jewellery/neckwear/faceted-stones-necklace/3102429 ) & Niall got me a new dress to wear to the New Year’s Party the boys are hosting (http://www.polyvore.com/untilted/set?id=55365575#stream_box)

Niall’s POV

After everyone but me got their gifts it was finally my turn, from Liam, Louis, Harry & Zayn i got given a DVD of all our funniest moments that i have to watch later with Taylah, Eleanor, Perrie & Danielle got me a new camera so i can take heaps of amazing pics with my babe and Taylah got me a framed photo of us at my 10th birthday party that i love saying “Forever Mine”

After we had opened all the presents we all went home and i put in the DVD from the boys and cuddled up with Taylah on the couch.

4 days later

Taylah’s POV

Something feels very wrong, i feel like I’m going to throw up and i never get morning sickness. Without a second though i ran into the bathroom and threw my guts up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
262 60 100
Lydia is a small town California girl who moves to London because here parents got a divorce. She goes to school meets 5 amazing boys, Niall,Louis,Li...
394 8 11
Louis and Harry were once really happy. They welcomed new people with open arms and they were really the type of friend that you would want to have a...
49.6K 994 51
Do you believe, that best friends can make it work, if they become a couple?" Alice have known Niall for ages. They are both nineteen years old and...