Black Clover Oneshots and Sce...

Oleh holyromanDISASTER

Request Status: CLOSED FORVER. You know the drill :) [500 follower special!] Lebih Banyak

Request Form [CLOSED]
> Yandere Oneshots
Nozel Silva x Royal! Reader
Zora Ideale x Silva! Naive! Reader
God! Nozel Silva x Human! Reader
Langris Vaude x Commoner! Reader
Yami Sukehiro x Reader
Magna Swing x Royal! Reader [NSFW]
Solid Silva x Yandere! Reader
Mafia! Nozel Silva x Reader
Yuno x Vangeance!Reader
Rhya x Novochrono!Reader [Slight NSFW]
[My Nightmare] Dante Zogratis/Gauche Adlai
[A Beautiful Nightmare] King! Yuno x Vermillion!Reader
[Romeo and Juliet] Yandere Langris
> ABC/Scenarios
Solid Silva: Yandere ABC's
Nozel Silva: Yandere ABC's
Fuegeleon Vermillion Yandere ABC's
Julius Novochrono yandere ABC's
Zenon Zogratis (NSFW ABCs)
Langris Vaude Yandere ABCs
Solid Silva NSFW ABCS
> Fluff Oneshots
[Cold Hearted] Langris Vaude BOOK TEASER
[Up His @ss] Nozel Silva CRACKFIC
[Up His @ss] Nozel Silva CRACK PArTร‰ dรถล›
[Up His @ss 3] Nozel Silva CRACK
[Yami's Toilet Seat] Crackfic
[Justice Toddler Talk!] Damnatio/Nozel
[Let Me Protect You] Nozel Silva
> Angst
[Midwinter] Nozel Silva BOOK Teaser
[My Mistake 1] Solid Silva
[The New Mistake 2] Solid Silva
[Inevitable Mistake 3] Solid Silva
[A Coincidence] Langris Vaude
[Love is War] Langris x Reader x ???
[Until The End] Yuno x Reader
[Lost to Him] Langris Vaude/Yuno Grinberryall
[Not My Son] Langris Vaude/Finral Roulacase
[Light and Shadow] Nozel Silva
One Death, Three Losses [Nozel Silva]
[Pirate Ships 1] Nozel Silva
[Shipwrecked Pirates 2] Nozel Silva
> Boyfriend Scenarios
How You Met [Part 1]
How You Met [Part 2]
How You Met [Part 3, Waifu Edition]
ALL Captains as Idols Ft. (y/n)
Vice Captains as Kpop Songs
Captains as Kpop Songs
Breakup [Captains]
Makeup [Captains]
Your Magic Type In the Scenarios
Your Family in the Scenarios
Seeing You Cry [All]
B/A/T (NSFW???)
[Zenon Zogratis]Would You Rather [NSFW]
First Time [M! Captains]
They Find Out You're Pregnant [Captains, Vice-Captains]
Golden Dawn with a Siren S/O
What They Would Teach [All]
You Leave His Squad [Nozel Silva]
Damnatio Kira Catch Up
Love Alarm (Male Captains)

[Be Mine] Solid Silva

2.2K 40 18
Oleh holyromanDISASTER

🚨Intense Chapter Ahead🚨

Reader POV

The merits ceremony.

"Are you sure I have to go?" I looked up at Asta with a scared look.

"Duh! You're a magic knight. Of course you have to! Especially since Yami said so."

I looked down at my shoes. "But..."

"Come on, I'll be right there next to you!"

I sighed and walked through Finral's portal.

Might as well deal with the Trio of Terror.

By the Trio of Terror, I meant Langris Vaude, Solid Silva, and Kirsch Vermillion.

I had originally gone to the Silver Eagles but due to harsh treatment and dear Nozel not doing anything, I pleaded to change to another squad.

Well, it all started off as Solid confessing to me and promising to bring honor back to my failure family.

I was enraged and told him I'd bring honor to my family myself without his help.

He was angry and managed to get the other members to hate me.

I then went to the Golden Dawn and recieved the same treatment and left.

Yami had offered to take me into his squad and I was on the verge of just qutting the magic knights altogether.

And I had finally been accepted for who I was.

Originally, House (l/n) was one of the most respected houses.

Until my older brother became the head of House (l/n) and drove us to poverty, banishing me from the family so he had one less person to worry about, nevermind the whores of the night I heard him with nightly.

Since then, I was treated less than nicely by my noble friends.

Oh well.

"Well, well, well."

I flinched and gripped Asta's hand tightly when I saw them.

Finral glared at Langris and his buddies.

"If it isn't the failure of the family as well as the outcast peasant," the short male (who was my height) smirked. "How shameful you must feel, Noelle Silva."

"Oh wait, she's also a failure just like the rest of them," Solid Silva entered the conversation as well as Kirsch Vermillion.

Noelle was standing behind me, gripping my shoulder tightly while we allowed Asta and Magna to defend us.

"Oi! Shut it, you assholes!" Magna spat. "No one likes a-"

"Silence." Kirsch glared. "You will respect me as a vice captain and royalty."

"A royal pain in the ass," I mumbled.

Before they could say anything, Asta herded Noelle and I away from them.

"Don't listen to them," he stated and patted Noelle's head. "They're just mean."

I nodded.

Through the ceremony, I ignored them and decided to just accept my war medals.

I was promoted to a second-class senior magic knight, one rank below vice-captian level.

I was shocked at that award and clearly I wasn't the only one.

Yuno complimented me as did some of my former Golden Dawn comrades.

"It is a shame you joined Asta's squad," Mimosa said with a smile. "You would've been an asset to my team with Klaus and Yuno."

Yet you were never nice to me when I was in your squad because you were jealous that Yuno had a thing for me.

I shook my head with annoyance and simply walked away from the flabbergasted royal.

"How rude of you to not respond to my beautiful sister," Kirsch frowned when he cornered me along with his buddies after the ceremony.

I noticed some shadows nearby and slunk into them, not wanting to deal with them.

A couple months later, I was forced to go on a mission with Solid and Alecdora from the Golden Dawn.

We completed our mission and I never responded to their taunts, not wanting to deal with them.

"Good work," Julius said to us when we handed him the magic stones. "Especially you, (l/n). Oh, and I heard something regarding about your brother-"

"I don't want to hear it," I said with a cold and uninterested expression.

Over the past few months, I had not only become a devil's host, but I was also much stronger.

I had lost my friendly nature to anyone except my squad but even that was a stretch.

Finral was upset when I no longer accompanied him on his pranks or missions to seek out a date for the night.

But I didn't care.

"She'll become the vice captain one day," I heard Marx say to Julius as I left with Alecdora and Solid. "That much is certain."

"Too bad Yami already has Nacht," Julius shrugged. "Though I think Yami might make her a co-vice-captain."

I looked down at the necklace my brother gave me when we were much younger, yanking it off and breaking the chain.

"I don't give a shit where you are, David. You're dead to me just as much as I'm dead to you." I tossed the necklace outside, not caring where it went.

Solid Silva POV

I watched (y/n) toss her necklace out the window and I quickly caught it with my water magic as she and Alecdora went off on their own directions.

Every time I saw (y/n), I've seen her wearing this necklace.

It's a locket.

I opened it and saw a picture of four children.

One being the Vicount David (l/n), two unknown brothers, and (y/n) who was the youngest.

Her smile is kinda cute.

I had never seen the cold (h/c)-haired girl smile.

Never.

So it was alarming to see her smiling in the photo.

I shared the item with my two friends as they mocked her, me feeling guilty for some reason.

"What's with you?" Langris jabbed my side.

"Yeah. You're silent. Don't tell me you caught feelings for that bitch?" Kirsch frowned.

I shook my head and grabbed the locket before Langris could destroy it. "I'll see you guys around."

"Huh?"

I found (y/n).

She was getting some desserts, nodding once to a pair of children who were looking at her with fascination.

"(y/n)!" I raced toward her, but she slipped through the shadows before I could catch her.

The next month, she joined Noelle, En, and Yuno on the P-Team.

"(y/n), trust me!" Noelle yelled to her teammate.

(y/n) nodded. "I will. Yuno! Let's go."

Noelle managed to unleash her dragon on me, but my mind wasn't on that.

I watched (y/n) lean against Yuno as they worker together against Alecdora and my other irrelevant teammate.

I was sent to the hospital and heard that (y/n) and Yuno easily defeated a captain together.

I expected (y/n) to go with Noelle to see me, but she didn't.

"Where is she?" I asked Noelle who was silent.

"Who?"

"That commoner bitch." I looked away with a horrible feeling in my chest. "Of course she wouldn't come see me."

"Do you want me to ask her?" Noelle suggested. "I'm sure she'd come if I asked."

That's exactly why.

She doesn't give a shit about me.

And why should I care?

Despite me telling Noelle to fuck off, (y/n) herself appeared the next day with a box of my favorite sweets an hour after I was moved to my bedroom at House Silva.

"So you came," I sat up and she sat down on the seat furthest from the bed. "And I see you brought my favorite treats. Are you sure you aren't in love with me?"

She glared at me. "Hardly."

"Yet-"

"Yuno likes bittersweet caramels. Asta will eat anything he gets. Langris likes cherry tarts. Finral likes blueberry tarts. Yami likes smoked bacon pieces. Please." She rolled her eyes. "It's just my observations."

"I see."

She looked around. "You look like shit. Your normal seaweed hair is all messy and not what I'm used to."

"Haha..." I shook my head. "It's embarrassing, isn't it? How pathetic."

"You said it, not me." (y/n) looked at me with a bored expression.

"So..."

"I'm going." She stood up.

"Wait!"

She stopped and looked at me.

"Your locket. It's in the closet to the left on the fifth shelf behind my jewelry."

"Keep it. I don't care about them."

"Understood. But who are those two other boys? I recognized you and Vicount David (l/n)."

"My two older brothers Haruka and Makoto. They both drowned."

How come I never heard of them?

"My parents drowned trying to save them," (y/n) said. "How foolish. But it's too late now. They're dead."

I saw the shadows in the room manipulate and take on the forms of two boys.

I had heard that (y/n) could use her shadow magic to manipulate into the forms of people who passed on.

"(y/n). If you don't mind me being selfish-"

"You're always selfish."

"My mother Acier. You know she died."

(y/n) shook her head. "I'm sorry, Silva. I can't summon the dead who I don't share DNA with."

"Oh."

"Is that all?"

I didn't respond and she left anyway.

The next night she returned.

But as an elf.

She attacked my siblings and I.

Noelle managed to best them and (y/n) managed to get her body back and work with her elf counterpart, healing Nozel, Nebra, and I.

I didn't know what happened next, but the battle was done in the morning.

But (y/n) didn't wake up.

I watched as Dr. Owen brought her to the ER quickly.

"She's in critical condition," he said to Noelle and the rest of the Black Bulls who came to visit. "I suggest making any amends and any last words you have to say now."

I contacted Kirsch and Langris who were shocked to hear what happened.

"She's so fucking weak," Langris shook his head with amusement. "No wonder she couldn't even fight well, despite reincarnating into an elf."

"How could you say that?" I looked at the two with disgust and disbelief. "She sacrificed herself for the kingdom!"

"So?"

"So? My ass! You two need help." I stormed out of the building and went to (y/n)'s hospital room which was filled with her favorite flowers as well as her favorite non-perishable foods.

She was sleeping, her body absolutely still aside from the rise and fall of her chest.

I didn't know what to say.

One moment she's being cold and her usual aloof self. The next she's on the brink of death.

"Hey, (y/n)." I sat down and let out a sigh of annoyance. "How annoying. Making me drag myself out to see you and calm my nervous self. Do me a favor and wake up so I don't have to worry."

I didn't know how long I was just randomly speaking to her when the mana around her became powerful.

I was pushed out of the room and told to go home while the doctors went to tend to her.

The next day, I heard she was awake.

I ran to the room but stopped in my tracks when she blocked the entrance with her magic.

"(y/n)-"

"Stay away from me," she said with her usual cold expression. "I don't want to see you."

"You almost fucking died! Like hell I won't see you!"

"Why do you care so much?" (y/n)'s eyebrows furrowed. "I'm just a peasant. And you hate me."

"Fucking shit we both know I don't! I fucking love you after all this shit happened!"

My face was red with the confession.

But (y/n)'s eyes didn't go soft at all.

"That's your problem. Do you really think I'll ever love you, Silva? You almost ruined my life. I don't give a shit what you say."

"But-"

"You're a cruel and sadistic man. Get out of my sight."

"(y/n), I fucking love you!"

"Good for you. But I'll never be yours, Silva. Goodbye."

And she pushed me away from her room using her mana.

A year passed and she still avoided me.

I was fighting beside her when the clover kingdom was attacked by demons and one struck her neck.

(y/n) slumped down to the ground.

Dead.

Her neck bent to an odd angle that I knew she wouldn't ever wake up again.

And just like that, she was gone.

I would never be able to redeem myself and win her heart.

I would never be hers.

And she would never be mine.

_____________

Happy Valentine's Day💕

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

348K 10.4K 91
โ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ๐—ง๐—› ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐—™ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ. โž ๏ธป ๐Ÿฟ โžค a black clover one - ๐Ÿพ...
7.8K 146 11
ห—หห‹ โ™ก หŽหŠห— "-๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…!-" ห—หห‹ โ™ก หŽหŠห— ๐‘จ ๐‘ป๐’๐’Œ๐’š๐’ ๐‘น๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’” ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’†!๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’...
468K 15.6K 49
a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. ยซโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยซ โ‹…สšโ™กษžโ‹… ยป โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยป ใƒผ come and have a thrilling romance and adventure with the...
12.4K 340 20
โŠฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ {.โ‹… โœฏ โ‹….} โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠฐ {hiatus} Yuno x Fem Asta Disclaimer Bad Grammar โŠฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ {.โ‹… โœฏ โ‹….} โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠฐ