°THE NEXT VAMPIRE HEIR °ʏᴀɴɢ...

By HESSEUNGLEE_1015

VAMPIRES AND HUMANS ARE RIVALS SINCE THE 16TH CENTURY TILL THE PRESENT TIME, THE 18TH CENTURY. BUT THESE TWO... More

°ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ°
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

759 35 14
By HESSEUNGLEE_1015

I changed again in my bat form and flew away from the house and head back to the castle. I checked the window of Y/N's chamber as I saw her sleeping peacefully.. I should just head back to my chamber too and read  some of my book.... Tomorrow is gonna be a long day..

THE NEXT DAY

°JUNGWON'S P.O.V°

I woke up in my bed and got up to get ready for today, my cousins Heeseung hyung  and Sunghoon hyung are  coming for a visit for the wedding that will be held in a few months . I really hate this... Why would I have to marry this human? First of all, I don't know why that bracelet chose her.... It is a headache. I should hurry, they must be waiting for me at the ballroom. I walk in a hurry and suddenly I bumped into someone that made the person fall.

"OUCH!" A familiar female voice shouted and I look at her and it was that human, wearing that annoying face. She looked up to me and she was shocked and hurriedly stand up and bow at me. "I am so sorry Prince Jungwon. I was in a hurry to go at the ballroom.... I am having my dance lessons for the wedding." she said. " I was about to go there too.. Would you like to go there together? If you insist...."  said. "Uh... It's fine I guess. Let's go." She said while she walked away. 

°Y/N'S P.O.V°

It was really a long silent walk with the prince, as we already here in the ballroom with a few people that I am familiar with.. One guys over there was the one who avoid me from falling.. And another  guy too and a woman at her 30's, it should be our dance teacher.

"Prince Jungwon. Miss Y/N will be joining us for todays lesson, this is very important for your wedding. now miss Y/N please come with me." I followed her and make me into the position. " Prince Jungwon, do what we practice last time." "Ok.." "MUSIC!" 

The dance teacher said and the vampires play some delicate music. I noticed Prince Jungwon walk towards me and bow while his right hand rise. "May I have this dance....M-my Queen..?" He said  in a shy way.. So this is what it feels to get a dance with a prince.. I should play along or else I am doomed.

"You may... My...My king.." As I said that line, the prince look up to me as he was surprised what I said.. I reached out my hand as he stand up. I started dancing when I was a kid so I can follow him. 

°JUNGWON'S P.O.V°

We started dancing, from the start  she was doing great following me as she knows where I am going. "I must say human , you're a good dancer.."  I said to her. "Thank you Prince Jungwon.." " You play along as well.." I said." I just don't want to get scolded you dummy." " Heh.." I gave her a smirk as she got really grumpy at me. 

"Um.. I know it's not the time but, how about my mother? Is she okay? " "Oh your mother? She's fine...Now that I think about it, your mother almost kill me." "Why?" She asked. "She had a knife in her hands." "Hehe...Oh. I-I'm so sorr-" "It's fine, Human. Let's just finish this dance." "O-okay.." 

°Y/N'S P.O.V°

We finished the dance as the three of them clapped so that means they enjoyed it. "Wonderful Miss Y/N and Prince Jungwon!!  I should inform the King about this and he will be very happy hearing this wonderful news! Since you both did a fantastic job, we will continue this tomorrow." "O-of course..."Prince Jungwon said. "I should be on my way, Prince Jungwon. You can have some time for miss Y/N" She bowed down and left us four. " You were amazing miss Y/N. " The man said. "T-thank you.." "I forgot to introduced  myself. My name is Park Sunghoon, and here is Lee Heeseung. We are the cousins of your fiancé." He said as the other one walk towards me.

"You were the one who save me from falling.." "Yes... Is your ankle fine?" He asked. "It didn't made any scratch, so  it's okay. Thank you for worrying about me Prince Heeseung." I said while bowing at him. "No need to bow miss Y/N. After all, you will be the future Queen." Sunghoon said while smiling. "Oh... Of course..." I said in a sad tone. "Did I made you uncomfortable?" "N-NO! It's okay! I just.. remember something important to me.."  "Oh.. Okay. Heh." " I will be going. I have something to do." Jungwon said and walk hurriedly.

°HEESEUNG'S P.O.V°

"I should head back too Prince Sunghoon and Prince Heeseung.. Please have a good time here in the castle." Y/N left us too. " I think they are getting along Heeseung hyung." Sunghoon said "Yes indeed..." I said "Oh hyung. Jungwon's birthday is almost coming too and Y/N don't know yet. We should tell her later without Jungwon following us." "Not now Sunghooon, let them bond for now. we will tell her two days before Jungwon's birthday." "We should know Y/N more since she will be the wife of the king." "Yeah.. We should.."

°Y/N'S P.O.V°

I was going to my chamber and rest for a moment. But suddenly , a maid comes in front of me. "Do you need something?"  "The King wants to have a conversation with you, miss Y/N." She said. "Like.... Right now?" I asked.  "Yes miss Y/N. Right this way." 

I followed her from behind and getting nervous... Why does the King wants to talk to me? Am I going to get punished? Will he kill me? Is he going to take my life? Then suddenly the maid spoke. "Don't worry miss Y/N, everything is going to be fine, don't be nervous in front of the King, he will not be very happy."  " Oh... I-If you say so. I'll try to" "*Chuckles* We are almost there miss Y/N."

MINUTES LATER... 

"Here we are miss Y/N, let's go inside." She said.  "Okay.. You can do this Y/N... "  As she open the door, it was really a dark room but the moonlight gave a shine in the room . "Your Majesty, miss Y/N is here." "Leave us be."  The King said. "Yes, Your Majesty" She left as me and the King are the ones left in this room. "You need me, Your Majesty?" I asked. "Yes Y/N. Let's go outside the balcony." 

I followed the king and we sat there with the candles lit up. "So Y/N... How is your stay here in the castle?" "It's good.. I guess... Jungwon is opening a little bit to me.. and the other vampires here are being nice to me." "That's a good start for a human like you, when we have humans here they usually be dead for a short time, so you're lucky." "U-um.... okay.." "If you need something and something is bothering you, just let me know." He said. "Yes, Your Majesty."  "Oh, I will warn you, Human." "What is it, Your Majesty?" 

 " I will warn you about Jungwon's Previous lover.. They part ways because of the woman." "Why?" "She is a Swindler...She will come here sooner or later." "Is she really that bad?"  "Oh yes... She always come here in the castle, and she want to be the Queen, so you better be careful." " I-I'll try Your Majesty." " That's all for now. Jungwon is waiting for you at the garden." "What? He's at the garden right now?" "Yes, now hurry and don't make him wait. He will lose his temper." "Ah.. Yes, have a good evening, Your Majesty."

°JUNGWON'S P.O.V°

"This human is a sloth. They should be done by now. Why would father set me up like this?" He is a demon.

MINUTES EARLIER...

"Prince Jungwon. May I come in?" A maid  talked at the other side while I was doing my lectures in my chamber. "Come in." The door opened. " The king wants you to have a conversation with miss Y/N at the garden immediately so the two of you will have a good time for the meantime." "Ugh.. This instant?" "Yes." "But, I have lots of things to do..Fine. I will go there as fast as I can." "Very well, PrinceJungwon." She left.

°Y/N'S P.O.V°

I walked in a hurry, God he will be very pissed at me. I arrived at the garden as I saw Jungwon walking back and forth. I walk towards him. " Prince Jungwon." "Do you know how to walk faster?" He asked. "Well I'm sorry! These shoes are a pain in my feet." "Let me take a look." " No, thank you. I'm fine Prince Jungwo-." " NO. I INSIST. Take a sit there." "You shouldn't have to.." "I am trying to help you, so be grateful that someone is helping you." 

I lift up my dress a little for the shoes. He take a look at my shoes, as he noticed something, " I need to take off your shoes."  "Do you really have to?" "Your heels are wounded, so I have to take them off." " F-fine.." He removed my shoes and showed that my heels are stinging which make me yelp a little. "Does it hurts?"  He asked. "No, I'm fi- Agh..." " Don't lie human"  "Hmp..." I didn't bring anything so I have to carry you." 

"W-WHAT?!" I was surprised what he said. "A-ARE YOU CRAZY!? I DON'T WANT TO! I CAN WALK BY MYSELF!!" I tried to stand up but failed and I am gonna fall, but Prince Jungwon catch me from behind. "You don't know how to be careful too? How clumsy you are." I looked at him as I didn't noticed how close our faces are. My heart skipped a beat for being nervous in front of him. "Umm.. P-prince Jungwon.. Too close." I said stuttering my words. He widened both of his eyes realizing what I was saying. He removed his hands from me as me on the other hand, flustered what happen to us. "I-I will just the caretaker, wait for me here." "Okay..." He left still shocked at what happen today... What just... Happen?

°JUNGWON'S P.O.V°

I walk as fast I can trying to get out from that confusion that I was having. Our faces were too close that I didn't even notice earlier. I should just get the caretaker so that human get treated. I immediately teleport to the infirmary and called the caretaker. " Is anyone here?" "Prince Jungwon, what brings you here in the infirmary." She asked. "Go to the garden with me. Y/N have a bruise on her heels. Now. I will wait for you there." "Will do, Prince Jungwon." I teleport again to the garden, as Y/N was siting there, looking at the bright moon. Her brown hair flows as the wind passes through her and as her eyes shining like the stars. Oh my, what am I saying?! STOP DAYDREAMING JUNGWON! I shake my head and walk towards her. 

°Y/N'S P.O.V°

"Hey, human, The caretaker is almost here, does it still hurts?" Prince Jungwon asked. " A little bit.."  I said. "Prince Jungwon." " The caretaker is here, she will treat your wound." "Thank you." "This will hurt a bit." " Is that Yarrow?" "Yes, Miss Y/N, how did you know?" " My mother taught me all the names of herbs when I was little.. My mother is also a caretaker."  "Oh, I see.. Let me treat your wound miss Y/N." "Here."  She put the yarrow in my wound. "*Hisses*"  

"It's done, miss Y/N. Let me cover it with cloth, and  Prince Jungwon, you have to carry her  to her chamber so the wound will heal faster." "Okay. Let's go human." "Ugh... I cannot do anything but to follow you." I stand up and Prince Jungwon carried me in bridal style as my arm shoved into his neck. " Hold tight. I will teleport to your chamber." he said looking at me while I avoid his gaze. I close my eyes really tight. " Were going now."

"Were here at your chamber human." I open my eyes. " I am fine now, will you kindly put me down?" I asked him. " At your bed." He put me down in my bed. " I will call the maids for you to change into your nightgown." "T-thank you..." "'Get some rest, we have another lesson tomorrow. I will be on my way then." 

TWO DAY LATER...

Two days passed, Me and the prince getting along  that was a bit surprising for me.. We were having a break in our lessons until someone arrived. A girl that was in my age, was looking for someone. "JUNGWOOOOON~~~~ I"M HEEEREE~~~ I  MISS YOU SO  MUCH~~~!!" she hugged her as Jungwon makes a disgusting look at her "What in the world are you doing here, Margarete? Didn't I tell you not to come here?" So this is her previous lover? She is very pretty.. Compare to a girl like her, she is more beautiful. " But, why? You are my fiancé after all.... And who is this?! Why is a human doing here in the Land of vampire?!"  "Hello, my name is Y/N-" 

" She is my fiancé." "WHAT?! THIS IS NONSENSE!OUTRAGIOUS!" "It's true, so I say that will you please leave me alone? Even though she is a human, I will love her eternally. And further more. You swindled me with another man, which made me furious." "We'll see about that. once I have my hands on you, I will suck all  your blood and eat your flesh-" "STOP IT!! I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU! LEAVE!" "Tsk... I am not done with you, human." she left us furiously. "Sorry for that." he said. "It's okay, Your Majesty. I don't mind. Should we start practice once again?" "I'm all tired from this, but I cannot deny."

MINUTES LATER...

"I should be going, Prince Jungwon-"  "Miss Y/N." I looked at the person who is calling me as Prince Heeseung was there with a smile in his face. "Good Evening Prince Heeseung, what brings you here?" " Me and Sunghoon wants to talk about something, is it okay for you?" "I don't have any to do anything, so It's fine. Prince Jungwon?" "I have other lessons so go ahead." "may we be excused." We bow and leave Prince Jungwon. "Let's talk while we are already there." "Will do..." 

We arrived at the big hallway as we saw Prince Sunghoon as soon as we got there." "Miss Y/N, greetings." He said while bowing. "So... What are we talking about?" "For the next days, it's our cousin's birthday."  Sunghooon said. "Oh really?" " Yes. We just want you to know so that you will get a present for him."  Heeseung said. " I will think about it. Do you have anything to talk about?"Sunghoon said while Heeseung is curious too. "I still don't know.. Sometimes we argue, sometimes we don't. So.... Yes?" "That's wonderful news."  "Oh. We want to say that let's have a good relationship too." Heeseung said. "Same for me." 

MIDNIGHT...

I walked back and forth in my chamber, thinking of something for tomorrow. "What should I do for Prince Jungwon's Celebration? I must think of it first before giving him the present.... I don't know his likes, what am I supposed to do? I just need to asked the maids in this castle, maybe the King too." I sing a lovely melody that my mother always sing for me. I have always love singing since I was little. It was healing for me. as I sing I dance as well. 

°JUNGWON'S P.O.V°

I was wandering through the castle to find something, but I suddenly stop by someone who is singing  with such beautiful voice. It was calming and it takes all my worries go away. I searched for it and I saw Y/N window that has that voice. I secretly look at the window and look for her. As I thought, she was the one who is singing.

Y/N was dancing also. it was graceful and beautiful, but suddenly I moved the window made a noise that made Y/N look at this direction and quickly hide myself. She was coming to the window and look left to right. "Huh.. Strange... I should go to sleep." I look at the window again as I saw Y/N was already in her bed. I fly as fast as I can, trying not to get caught. I arrived at my chamber as I was trying to get some air. My heart is still beating fast but I am not out of breath. I remember Y/N singing and dancing which made me feel that my face is burning. "What is happening to me? I should just sleep for now." 

THE NEXT DAY...

I woke up in my bed and getting ready for today. tomorrow will be my 4000th birthday which the human age will be 20. I am in the age of getting married. I walk to the hallway as I saw Y/N was walking by with Heeseung hyung, which I feel... Irritated? Mad? What is happening to me right now? I was about to walk away until Heeseung hyung called me. "Jungwon! Were over here!" Heeseung hyung shouted as Y/N looked at me and smiled, I don't wanna say such things, but my heart made a beat. I need to escape.

" I'm sorry but I have something to do, we will talk later. Please excuse me." I want to run.. I want to avoid that human.. I don't want to see her... My hearts is always beating fast when I saw her.... I feel.. I have some connection to this human. I don't like her, but why does it... Hurts to see her with some other man?

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 473 38
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...
14.1K 1K 37
"សូមរងចាំបងពួកយើងនិងបានរស់នៅជុំគ្នាវិញនៅថ្ងៃណាមួយ" មីន យ៉ុនហ្គី 🖤 ផាក ជីមីន
13.7M 412K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...
28.7K 2.4K 32
ចន ជុងហ្គុក / គីម ថេយ៉ុង សរសេរដោយ ; ចន ថេយ៍ហ្គូ BL Taekook Jungkook;Top Taehyung; btt