š‚š‡š€š‘šŒšˆšš† ! ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ draco...

By -neverkoo

# Ā° šŸ“šŸŒ¹ šƒš‘š€š‚šŽ šŒš€š‹š…šŽš˜ ā†· ā OH NO ! , HIS CHARMS ARE WORKING ! āž āŒ• d... More

š‚š‡š€š‘šŒšˆšš† !
š†šŽšš‹š„š“ šŽš… š…šˆš‘š„
i . intro
iii . reactions and quidditch
iv . death eaters and ex's encounter

ii . the burrow and port-key

1.2K 67 45
By -neverkoo

UNEDITED

"Ah, our favorite badger ! " Was the first thing Rejun heard after the green flames consumed his body. His pump lips stretched into a smile. He can recognize those two voices from anywhere. There stood the hot weasley twins with goofy smiles on their handsome faces. They definitely got more mature. Longer hair, more defined cheek bones, way taller and slender. It was funny how Rejun didn't care about their existence back then and now he never missed a chance to flirt or just hang out with them. The Weasley house still beautiful as ever. Some sort of dish with noticeable mashed potatoes next to what looked like a freshly baked oven resting right beside the window, making the boy's mouth water. Pots and pans were being washed by a charmed scrubber while an old tune from a beaten up muggle radio played. Although everything inside the house looked cluttered and unorganized, it still gave off major cozy and home vibes. The rusty lantern above them radiated warmth that Rejun really needed at the moment since the mansion was extremely cold.

"Miss me, didn't you?" Rejun asked with a smirk, fluttering his black eyelashes. George pushed himself off of the counter he was previously leaning on and wrapped a long arm around the boy, completely towering him. "Of course we missed our favorite client, nice hair by the way blueberry boy. " He replied and teased, sporting his own smirk. "You wouldn't believe what we've created during the summer ! " Fred boasted as he searched for something in his pockets. Rejun raised a brow. They were creating things without telling him? The audacity ! "What did you trouble makers create this time and without your beautiful best friend ?" He asked making sure they knew that they left him out. Fred rolled his brown eyes and threw some sort of candy on the table in front of them.

Rejun hesitantly picked up the thing wrapped with brown plastic, he was afraid it was going to explode like many times before. The wrapping read 'Ton-Tongue Toffee' and the boy raised a brow. "Brand new candy that hopefully mum doesn't take away this time." George hoped. "It's supposed to make your tongue about four or less feet long." The other twin continued. Rejun laughed, they always made the most stupidest things ever. "Laughing at our work are you Foxx?", "How about you become our first victim?" The Hufflepuff immediately shut his jaw. 

The boy and the twins continued to mess around until the other two siblings came surprisingly late, saying that mother needed to talk to them about some certain things. Then came Molly Weasley, giving them a bunch of kisses and hugs as if they was one of her many sons. Then Ron who was sleeping. Him and Rejun gave each other a manly hug and talked for a bit before the red-head went back to his room to sleep. Next was a fresh out the shower, Ginny Weasley looking beautiful as ever and now a days more sassier than ever but it was okay because she's a badass. After came Arthur Weasley the head of the family, welcoming the boys, and finally Percy Weasley who was grumpy until he saw Ryeowook. Rejun thought they were secretly hooking up but he didn't want to think about it. 

The boy gushed at the compliments he got from the family during dinner. On how well the summer treated him and how much of a fine young man he has turned into. He also caught George staring at him a few times through out the meal but the twin just played it off with a wink.

"Were going to pick up Harry from his evil relatives house, do you want to come with?" George offered to the boy. Oh definitely. Harry was another cutie he was quite desperate to see, since last year they became friends even though the sapphire haired boy was erm- dating  Malfoy. He was glad the chosen one didn't automatically think of him as a bad person just because of his relationship. "Yeah sure, I'm dying to see how cute he got." He sighed dreamily, resting his chin on the palm of his hand. The Weasley pouted playfully and crossed his arms across his chest. "What about me, hm?" He asked, expectantly. Rejun locked eyes with him and smirked. "You got fucking hot." George audibly gulped and opened his mouth to say something in return to not make himself seem like a fool but in the end nothing came out.

"I smelled sexual tension so here I am!" Rowoon announced, holding out his hands that looked freshly painted with bright red and yellow nail polish. Fred came in as well with the same exact colors on his nails but they looked way more sloppy. "What's up with the nails?" Rejun asked, trying not to laugh at Fred's. "Gryffindor pride."

The trip to save Harry from the monsters named The Dursley's turned out to be worth it since one; Harry did get cute, two; it was funny seeing Dudley openly gay panic upon seeing Rejun and three; the thick-skulled boy couldn't help it and actually ate the Ton Tongue Toffees the Weasley twins purposefully dropped and left behind on the floor. Even better Rejun got front row seats to the whole scene. He didn't know that much about Dudley but from what he's heard the kids the literal definition of a spoiled brat so he deserved it.

"How was your summer, Harry?" Ron asked from beside him as they played Wizard's Chess. The green eyed boy sighed loudly and shrugged. "The same although they were harsher on me since I ran away last year." Rejun snorted. "Yeah, after you turned your aunt into a literal fucking balloon." The two boys joined in on his laughter. "That was bloody wicked, the old hag deserved it." Ron praised, muttering directions for the chess pieces on the board. "She pissed me off so much that I didn't have to do anything to make her float, too bad I didn't have a pin with me to pop her." Rejun's brows raised, it was actually very impressive that he managed to blow her up without saying anything, much more without a wand. Guess he really is the chosen one.

Everyone fought to get inside the bathroom to do their business when night came. It had gotten to the point where Ron was legit ready to fight with George until Molly came out and broke up with fight, scolding, 'we have guests and you don't even know how to behave yourself!' Too bad she wasn't there to stop Ryeowook from punching Rowoon straight in the jaw.

After that whole fiasco that hopefully never happened again, everyone headed to bed.

"I can believe we're going to the Quidditch World Cup tomorrow." Ron sighed, placing his arms behind his head. "Yeah, Victor is going to be there Ronniekins." Rejun teased with kissing noises as the red head chucked a pillow aimed at his head. "Hate to ruin the moment but who is Victor?" Harry asked dumbly, placing his glasses on the night stand beside him. Ron looked as if he was going to faint. "Victor Krum is an overrated Quidditch prodigy, good thing he's hot though." Rejun answered simply while picking at his already short nails. Ronald groaned. "He's not overrated!, He's the best player out there, think I'd pass out if we ever breathed the same air." Ronald clasped his hands together and smiled dreamily at the ceiling which had a poster of the Bulgarian player. 

"Bet he wanks off to that-" "REJUN!"

The following morning wasn't any better. The Hufflepuff was peacefully sleeping when Hermione thought it was a brilliant idea to come in and start yelling. He was tempted to throw a pillow at her to so that she could shut up but her hair looked pretty so he didn't. "Honestly Ronald get dressed!" She yelled. "And don't go back to sleep, you too Rejun don't think your slick!" He groaned tiredly. The boy dragged himself off of his bed and applied some lip balm onto his plump lips, not even bothering to listen to what Hermione was ranting on about now. He put on high waisted tartan pants along with a baggy, brown striped grandma sweater. It wasn't much but the male wanted to be comfortable during the game. Finally, he slipped on some black platform vans, another gift from Jaime.

"Is it just me or is ickle little Rejun wearing heels?" George whispered very loudly to Fred who nodded in agreement. "I think so Georgie." Rejun rolled his grey eyes at the two's lack of fashion sense. "They're not heels you thick heads, they're called platform shoes!" He scoffed as he walked away.

"Guys, where are we actually going?" Harry once again asked dumbly. "Don't know." The other Dumb Head replied. "Hey dad where are we going?" Rejun winced at the sudden loudness. "Haven't the foggiest, keep up!" Everyone picked up their pace. Rejun found himself right next his only brother for now since Ryeowook stayed back, claiming he needed to study. The brunet was complaining to a two very interested Hermione and Ginny about his love life. Spilling the beans on different girls such as, Fiona Chang who was his summer fling. 

"Arthur!, it's about time son!" A man yelled from a distance. What's up with everyone yelling today? Rejun looked up and immediately recognized the man to be Amos Diggory since he'd seen him pick up Cedric Diggory before. Wait did that mean that he was here too? Weasley twins, Harry Potter, and now Cedric? Oh this was definitely the best dream. "Sorry Amos, some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." Rejun could feel Hermione's glare from behind. "This is Amos Diggory everyone, works with me at the ministry." Arthur introduced. Amos flashed everyone a quick nod and a kind smile. Rejun would have screamed when Cedric jumped down from the tree but then the other Hufflepuff wouldn't find him as attractive. It was safe to say that the older boy immediately passed the hot check for Rejun. 

" And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?" The Weasley father said and firmly shook the boy's hand. "Yes sir." He respond with a nod. Rejun, Hermione and Ginny shared a look. "I don't know about strapping but he could get to stripping-" "shhhh!"

Rejun made several attempts to use his new charms on Cedric, such as biting his lip, making sure his arse popped out, and even lifting up his shirt to show his abs but he only ended up receiving a smack upside the head for being so shameless from Hermione and a smack from Ginny for being so obvious. The pack continued their travel and finally made it to the hill where supposedly stood a port-key. The youngest of the Foxx family had never used that type of transportation before so it was quite exciting to experience it for the first time.

"Yes, it's uh, just over there." Amos said unsurely. Sure enough there stood a single boot on top of the mountain, positioned as if it was looking out into the sunset. "Get yourself into a good position!" Rejun rushed next to Cedric. "Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Ugh. "Harry stop asking and just do it." The blue haired boy sighed tiredly, making Potter playfully glare at him. "That isn't just any manky old boot, mate." , "It's a port-key!" The twins decided to answer, shooting the HufflePuff a wink.

Everyone laid on the floor, at least two fingers on the boot as Amos counted down to three. Suddenly everyone started swirling and it was not good for Rejun's stomach. He thought it was going to be like apparition not going in bloody circles! They immediately rose up into the air as the hill seemed to have opened with some sort of electricity coming out from the hole. Soon enough everybody was screaming their lungs out. "Let go, kids!" Arthur yelled from across the boot. Rejun stopped screaming showed put on his horrified face. "I knew you Weasley's were mental, but not this mental!" He screamed, regretting ever wanting to come. "Let go!" He repeated. They all removed their hand from the boot while screaming as the whirlpool of magic sucked them in.

The boy let out a loud 'oof' as his back collided against the hard floor. All that pain quickly went away though since he bursted out laughing at Cedric gracifully coming down from the sky. Rowoon found it funny too because his snorts could be heard from a few feet away. Rejun stopped though as the older Hufflepuff walked up to him and held out a hand with a kind smile. The boy smiled back timidly and took his hand in his with a small thank you.

"Well kids, welcome to the quidditch World Cup!"

Sly speaks !!

I was supposed to publish this 

yesterday but I fell asleep. 😩

Sorry if this is too chaotic I was going through 

different moods while typing this 😟😟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...