Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

52- Cassius Warrington Party

639 23 24
By weasleytwinsimp11

(Nick Morales^^)

TW!!! This chapter may contain sensitive topics! I will warn you when if you want to skip over it!

It's been a week since Cedric's funeral, Emilia barely eats, barley sleeps and gets horrible nightmares of seeing her boyfriend's dead body. Y/n can't close her eyes because she imagined Cedric's dead body from that night Harry returned with him. Adrian and Miles lay awake at night feeling horrible, as Fred and George spent their week cleaning out headquarters.

Emilia spent her days in the graveyard where Cedric was buried, she would sit in silence looking at his headstone, bringing him new flowers everyday. "I have to learn to live without you again Ced.. I don't think I can handle that.. I miss you more and more everyday. It's difficult for me to imagine the rest of my life without you... I'm so mad at you for leaving me and it's not even your fault." said Emilia tears streaming down her face. "I visited your parents yesterday.. your mom told me I shouldn't spend my days here.. but I should've been spending them with you like we use too..I can't take it anymore.."

———

Y/n, Adrian, Miles and the twins apparated to Emilia's house only to find Nick and Hayden in the living room. "Oh hey." said Nick as he popped a grape in his mouth. "Emilia isn't home."

"Where is she?" said Miles

"Where she's been this whole week, where they buried Cedric." said Hayden as Y/n looked over at Adrian sadly.

"She's been there everyday?" said Y/n as Nick nodded.

"She stays there all day, she leaves in the morning and doesn't come back until sunset and then locks herself in her room." said Nick as Fred and George looked at each other.

"At least she's getting some type of sun." said Hayden.

"Should we go?" said Miles, Y/n nodded as she looked down at her watch. They apparated to the graveyard to see Emilia hugging her knees in front of Cedric's headstone. Y/n walked over to her as she sat down next to her. Emilia looked up with tears in her eyes as she laid her head on her.

"I know E.." said Y/n as her eyes filled with tears. George and Fred hadn't been to Cedric's grave, they made their way over to it and made flowers appear. "Let's take you back home yeah?"

Emilia held onto Y/n's hand as they apparated back into her house. Nick and Hayden turned around to see her as they looked at her softly. "Did Cassius invite you to his party E?" said Adrian as she nodded. "Let's go, I think you need some cheering up."

"Why is he even having a party." said Emilia

"He finish his last year at Hogwarts." said Miles as they all sat on the couch. Emilia looked down at her feet as she wiped her face.

"I think you should go, you can't be like this all the time." said Hayden as Nick nodded. Fred and George smiled as she looked at them.

"Are we all going?" said Emilia as Fred and George nodded. Adrian and Miles gave her a look as she sighed. "Alright.. I guess."

"Brilliant!" said Y/n as Emilia gave a fake smile. She went upstairs to change and wash her face when she came back down to see them all looking at her, Emilia had plaid skirt , with a crop top. "Beautiful as always."

"You're too kind Y/n/n, I could kiss you." said Emilia with a smile. Adrian narrowed his eyebrows at his friend as she chuckled.

"Let's head off now?" said Fred as the others got up, they apparated in front of a large house and knocked on the door. The house was filled with people when Cassius opened the door to see them all.

"Great! I didn't think you lot would come, come in come in!" said Cassius who seemed to be a bit drunk. He gave Emilia a look as she looked away. "You alright E?"

"Always." said Emilia as Cassius watched her walk in. Miles gave him a look as they walked over to where drinks were being made. Y/n handed Emilia one as she refused to take it. "No i'm good.."

"Really?? Miss Emilia doesn't want a drink?" said Y/n surprised as Emilia chuckled and sat down on the couch. Fred and George with no hesitation started drinking, being join in by Y/n and Adrian.

Miles was getting flirted with as he tried to ignore the girls, Y/n and Adrian were in their own little corner drunk, flirting with each other, while Fred was getting danced on. George was nowhere to be seen while Emilia felt so out of place.

Marcus came to sit next to Y/n and Adrian as they turned to look at him. "Hello!" said Adrian with a laugh as Graham came walking in.

"I'm waiting on Emilia's party, they're nothing compared to these." said Marcus as Graham agreed. Marcus looked around when he spotted Emilia.

"I don't think they're will be any parties this year." said Y/n as Adrian agreed. Graham turned around to see Emilia resting her head on her arm.

"She still isn't doing good?" said Graham as Y/n shook her head no. Adrian made a face and sat back.

"We had to drag her here, she was at Cedrics grave.. she doesn't leave it." said Adrian as Y/n nodded. Graham and Marcus both looked at her and turned to look at each other. Miles came sitting down next to them as they watched him.

"Bloody hell I finally got away from that girl." said Miles.

"I would imagine her to be throwing parties, drinking, smoking, anything to get her to feel something else." said Graham as Miles turned around to look at Emilia.

"I'm sure she knows if she gets drunk she'll start crying over Cedric." said Adrian. Emilia turned to look at them as they quickly looked away. She walked over and sat next to Graham as they smiled at her.

"Can you guys stop looking at me like that, like if i'm some type of hopeless mess." said Emilia softly as Graham handed her his drink. She looked at him as he smiled. Y/n watched her take it and take a sip giving it back to Graham.

"Why don't you jus have fun E.. i'll go home with you if you want to leave early." said Y/n as Emilia gave her a small smile.

"I wouldn't want to ruin your fun Y/n/n, excuse me." said Emilia getting up and walking away. Miles looked back at her as the others sighed.

TWWWWW!!!!!!

Emilia was making her way to the bathroom when Cassius stopped her. "Hey E! How are you doing?" said Cassius as he smiled at her, she smiled back.

"I'm fine Cas, I just didn't want to feel like a bummer, if you'll excuse me." said Emilia going to walk away. Cassius opened the door and pulled her in as she looked at him surprised.

"I know you're not." said Cassius wrapped his hands around her waist, she pushed him off as he smiled. "Oh come on Emilia, you know i've always had such a crush on you."

"Stop it." said Emilia pushing away from him. He pushed her on the bed and started to kiss her as she tried her hardest to push away, his breathe smelling like straight alcohol. His hand went up her skirt as she tried to moved them. "GET OFF ME!!"

Cassius pulled off her shirt as she tried her hardest to get away from him, tears started streaming down her face as he held her arms tightly, she couldn't reach for her wand and her words weren't forming. "Why are you acting so innocent, you're friends with Adrian and Miles, you have to be just like them!" said Cassius. Emilia started screaming as he held her tighter. "Shut up!"

George had came back from the bathroom to hear screams, he opened the door to see Cassius on top of a shirtless Emilia, Cassius turned around as he moved away from her quickly. "What the fuck!" said George grabbing Cassius and punching him, Emilia still had tears in her eyes as she watched George pummel him. "Dont. Ever. Touch. Her. Again!"

Y/n had wondered where Emilia had went, as she got up. "I'm gonna go look for E." said Y/n as Adrian and Miles got up with her.

"I'll join you." said Graham as the four of them made their way up some stairs. Finding Fred coming out of the bathroom to hear noises, Miles stopped at a doorway and quickly made his way in as Adrian followed after him, Y/n walked into see Miles and Adrian pulling George off Cassius. "What the hell?!!"

"You bastard! Don't ever fucking touch her!!" said George as Adrian grabbed him back. Miles turned around to see Emilia shirtless, shaking and crying as he quickly made his way over to her and hugged her.

"She wanted it!" said Cassius as Y/n eyes widen finally figuring out what had happened. Adrian punched the boy in the face as he fell back on the floor.

"I DONT THINK SHE DID IF SHE WAS SCREAMING AND CRYING FOR HELP!" spat George as Cassius turned to look at Y/n, Graham stood in front of her as Adrian punched the boy again.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Cassius, are you mental!" said Adrian as Miles held Emilia tighter, putting his sweater on her. "You're disgusting!"

"Oh come on! She needs to stop acting so innocent." said Cassius as Y/n's eye twitched. She pulled out her wand.

"Ascendio." said Y/n shooting Cassius up into the air as he hit the ground hard, groaning. "You're an idiot! You're disgusting! Rot in hell!"

"If you weren't with Adrian I would've-" said Cassius but was cut off by getting punched by Adrian, nonstop punches hitting him as Y/n gasp. Graham tried to pull Adrian but he wasn't folding.

"Don't. Ever. In. Your. Life. Think. About. Touching. Her. I. Wont. Be. Scared. To. Get. Sent. To. Azkaban." said Adrian after every punch. Fred helped Graham pulled Adrian off Cassius as he moved back, holding his bloody face.

"You're all mad! Get out!" said Cassius getting up and pushing past Y/n. Emilia buried her head into Miles chest, they all apparated into her room as Y/n looked at her.

———Done

"Are you ok?" said Y/n as Emilia looked over at George and hugged him. He hugged her back as she moved away. "What on earth even happened."

"Yeah.. i'm fine.. George got him off me.. I.. that's so gross." said Emilia cringing. "He was asking me if I was fine and then pushed me into a room and I didn't think much of it until he was trying to force himself on me."

  "That bloody git." said Miles furious, he was pacing back and forth as Adrian looked at her surprised.

  "That's disgusting, what a fool he is." spat Graham as he sat down next to Emilia. Nick came opening the door seeing all of them in her room as she pulled Miles sweater closed.

  "You all are back so early! Graham nice to see you." said Nick nodding as Graham did the same. "Well Hayden went out, not sure where, he didn't tell me. Do you all want to have some drinks downstairs?"

  They all followed Nick into the kitchen as they sat down, Y/n stayed with Emilia so that she could put a shirt on. Emilia was calm surprisingly, Miles would often glance over to her. "How the hell do you know how to make all these types of drinks Nick?" said Adrian as he watched Y/n take a sip from the cup Nick handed her.

  Nick laughed as he looked over at Emilia who gave him a face. "Well my parents moved over here when I was sixteen and Hayden was nineteen so we stayed in America due to the fact that I was still in school and Hayden was working for the Congress and when I turned eighteen, I went to work in a muggle bar and became a bartender. Don't tell my parents, they don't know they would kill me if they find out." said Nick as the others looked at him surprised. "Where do you think Emilia gets her rebellious side from? Sure as hell is not Hayden, I raised her when we were little."

  "You guys know Nick set my hair on fire when I was six, he had got mad and my hair went into flames.. then threw me in the pool." said Emilia as Nick bursted into laugher.

  "So your parents have never been around?" said Y/n as Nick and Emilia shook their heads 'No'. She raised her eyebrows in disbelief as Adrian and Miles looked over at Y/n.

"They were around more for my childhood, not Emilia though. Probably by the time she started was able to walk thats when my mom started going to work." said Nick as Graham turned to look at the girl who was looking down at her feet. "Hayden though, he got the best of our parents. He's our parents favorite, he was already in Ilvermorny when my parents started to go back to work, Emilia and I were still little and we took care of ourselves."

  "Seriously!?" said Y/n as Emilia chuckled and nodded.

"Yup and then when Nick got his letter to Ilvermorny, I was five being home alone all the time, that's when I started reading and playing the piano and all that to pass my time." said Emilia narrowing her eyebrows. "Have I never told you all this Y/n?"

"No, actually you haven't." said Y/n surprised.

"Oh I guess I must have just told George then, I thought I did." said Emilia as Nick looked over at her, seeing his sister out of her room and actually talking made him notice her relationship with her friends.

"Are you all staying the night?" said Nick as they all turned to look at Emilia. "I'm sure it would be nice if you guys do, make Emilia have some conversation."

  "We can E, if you really want us too we can, after what happened you know." said Adrian as Emilia glanced over at Nick who narrowed his eyebrows. Y/n looked down as Miles and Graham looked at each other.

  "Did something happened at that party?" said Nick as Emilia shock her head no. Miles gave Nick a look as he turned to look at him. "Miles, Adrian what happened."

"Nothing happened." said Emilia quickly.

"Y/n." said Nick.

  "If Emilia whats to tell you that's her to tell you." said Y/n looking at Emilia. Fred and George looked down as Graham placed his hands in his pocket.

  "What the fuck happened Emilia." said Nick in a tone as Miles sighed. "One of you will tell me."

"Cassius was trying to force himself on Emilia." said Miles as everyone looked away. Emilia face palmed as Nick turned to look at her.

  "Y no me ibas a decir?(and you weren't going to tell me?)." said Nick as Emilia turned to look at Miles with a face.

  "I was, just when I felt like I could." said Emilia calmly. Nick tilted his head at her as she stared at him.

"And you're ok? He didn't do anything right?.." said Nick as Emilia shock her head 'No'. "If he did Emilia, don't be scared to tell me.."

  "No he didn't, George stopped him before anything else happened.." said Emilia as she looked over at George. Y/n turned to look at Adrian as he shook his head.

"Are you going to tell Mom and Dad?" said Nick as Emilia shook her head 'no'. Y/n looked at her surprised as Nick narrowed his eyebrows.

"Why not?" said Y/n

"It's not like they're going to care." said Emilia

"Tell them." said Miles

"No." said Emilia

"I think you should E." said Adrian

"No! Nothing happened, I already know what they're going to say! That i'm doing it all for attention! That's what they told me over Cedric." said Emilia as Y/n sat back in her seat and shook her head.

"This is different Emilia, this is important." said Nick

"So Cedric dying isn't important?" said Emilia

"I didn't say that." said Nick

"You basically did. I'm not telling them and neither are you, unless you want me to tell mom and dad everything you fucking do." said Emilia as Nick looked at her surprised.

"This is something you should speak on.. even if you don't want too E." said Y/n frowning as Emilia turned to look at her. "I'm not saying tell them right this moment but you should.. when you're ready."

"It's not like they're going to care Y/n/n.." said Emilia.

"I'm sure they would care if their daughter got sexually assaulted E." said Graham, Adrian and Miles sat looking at her as she rolled her eyes.

"If they cared they would've been worried about my life the past seventeen years." said Emilia as Graham turned to look at her. Y/n looked at Nick who was sitting angrily.

Hayden entered the kitchen smiling to see everyone looking grim. His smile faded and looked at Nick who looked angry. "Whats going on?" said Hayden.

"Nothing." said Emilia as Nick turned to look at her. "Where have you been all night brother?"

"Oh nowhere.. i'm heading to bed, dont drink too much, all of you." said Hayden looking at Adrian and Miles specifically.

"He seemed to happy didn't he?" said Adrian as Nick nodded. Y/n chuckled and turned back to look at Emilia who was moving the cup around, Fred nudged George as he looked down at his watch.

"Fred and I better be off before mum kills us, we aren't at the burrow right now.. but we'll see you guys soon." said George standing up as Fred joined him. Y/n gave them a confused looked at they looked at her.

"Where are you staying right now?" said Y/n as Fred and George turned to look at each other. Adrian and Emilia narrowed their eyebrows as Nick cleared his throat.

  "Well that's understandable guys, thanks for taking this brat out for a bit." said Nick as the twins nodded and disapparated.

  "I better be off as well, unless you want me to stay E." said Graham as he got up and looked at her. She smiled and shock her head no as he went and hugged her goodbye and shook the others hands, disapparating seconds later.

"I wonder if my mum home, she's been disappearing at night, saying she's doing something with Mrs. Weasley. Strange really." said Y/n as Nick looked at her and looked away.

  "Well i'm heading to bed, goodnight. I hope you all do stay with this one." said Nick pointing over at Emilia who rolled her eyes.

"Do you want us to stay E?" said Miles as she looked over at him and shock her head.

"I already ruined the night for you guys, I wouldn't want you to stay here. I'll be fine really." said Emilia as Y/n gave her a look.

"Oh shut up Emilia, we're friends. You didn't ruin anything." said Y/n going to hug Emilia. She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"But in all honesty, it's fine. I'll be fine really, go home." said Emilia as Adrian and Miles looked at each other and sighed.

"We'll do you want to hang out tomorrow?" said Adrian as Emilia looked over at him and nodded. Miles and Y/n gave her a half smile as Miles disapparated.

Y/n and Adrian looked at each other as he grabbed her arm and they disapparated to his bedroom. "What are we doing here?" said Y/n smiling as Adrian chuckled and locked his door. Y/n raised her eyebrow as he went to kiss her.

"I feel as if she haven't had time alone together, maybe just some time you and me." said Adrian running his hands down her waist.

I never understand how I can write 3000 words in like two hours but I can't do my essays for school🧍🏻‍♀️ but to all my beautiful people who've gone through something so traumatic as being sexually harassed, I hope you know you're strong and you didn't deserve it and it's never your fault❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 126 14
Your name is Mia your 17 and have a twin brother named Miles. He hangs out with the same boy every day and you have had a crush on him for 3 years he...
199K 3.4K 63
sad boys and sad girls. the whole world is nothing but a crybaby
1M 55.8K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
659K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.