๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐๐ฒ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐

By strappedjay_

Therealkylesister x Dave East Fanfic โ€ขThe Bodyguardโ€ข More

One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven

Three

19.4K 713 247
By strappedjay_

Ariana

I was laying in bed, watching 1000 Pd sisters. It was going on 3 o clock in the morning and here I was, wide awake and bored.

I was pissed at Jayda because that bitch lied to me but I should've known she wouldn't be coming back. Not after a dick appointment with that man.

Hearing and feeling my stomach growl, I got out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Cutting the lights on, I looked through the cabinets to find a few snacks.

Damn we're gonna have to go to Walmart.

Grabbing the whole various kinds of chips and a box of Cheez-it's, I grabbed one of my clear fruits and headed back upstairs until I saw Dave walking out the movie room.

"Where the hell you going with all that food?" He asked.

"My business." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Fat ass." He mumbled but I heard him.

"Hey! Girls eat." I said as I went inside my room, closing the door behind myself.

Climbing into my bed, I got comfortable. I stuffed my face like the fat ass I am until I was full and fast asleep.

*

It was the next day and I was getting out the shower. Wrapping the towel around me, I left out, going to my drawer and pulling out my undergarments.

Throwing on the black laced Victoria Secret set, I put on a white spaghetti strapped shirt with blue tie dye joggers.

Slipping on my fur slides, I grabbed my phone off the charger and purse, going downstairs.

I had a hair appointment and I couldn't be late because I'll be damned if Tae give somebody my spot.

Getting ready to touch the door knob, I heard a throat clear from behind me causing me to suck my teeth lowly.

I turned on my heels, meeting eyes with Dave.

"Where you going?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Out." I replied back smartly. He chuckled under his breath, folding his arms.

"Your gonna give me a hard time aren't you." He said and I nodded my head.

"Yes. Now can I go?" I asked.

"Call your pops and see if you can leave." He said and I stared at him once more to see if he was joking but his straight face didn't even move.

Calling my dad, the phone ringed before he answered.

"Daddy! I have a hair appointment with Tae and Dave here isn't letting me go." I said, looking at him with disgust even though his ass was fine as hell.

"I told him to not let you leave that house and if you do, he goes with you. So choose." He said before the call ended.

He hung up in my face.

I looked at Dave seeing that he was waiting for me to say something. I could curse my dad out.

"Can you take me to the salon?" I asked.

"Nope." He said and my eyes grew wide at his response.

"What?! Look at my head. I need this done." I whine as I follow him into the living room.

"I don't know what to tell you Ariana." He said and I rolled my eyes, plopping down.

"What if I say please?" I said and he looked at me.

"You might have a chance." He said and I smacked my lips but said it anyway.

"Can you please take me to the salon." I said and he nodded, standing to his feet.

My little self pranced behind him as he grabbed the keys off the holder. Walking out the house, we got in the truck and he pulled off to the Salon.

As he drove, I decided to play some music. Choosing the Chris Brown, Hold you down, I sang my little heart out as he looked at me crazily.

"I'm the one that's gonna hold you down!" I sang, my hand on my chest. Hearing the radio turn down, I looked at him crazily.

"Who you holding down?" He asked and I playfully rolled my eyes.

Could be you if you stop playing.

Hearing him laugh, I looked at him confusedly but it didn't take long for me to realize that I said my thoughts aloud again.

"Shit!" I mumbled.

Seeing that I was outside the salon, I quickly hopped out. I walked in and my eyes shot to Tae who was sitting in his chair.

Once he seen me, he screamed, picking me up and hugging me. Hearing the bells ring on the doors made me turn around but I quickly rolled my eyes when I seen Dave taking a seat on the couch.

"Girl who is that?" Tae whispered into my ear.

"Long story." I said, sitting in his chair, only to be pulled up and dragged into the bathroom.

"You gonna explain. We got time." He said and I rolled my eyes, folding my arms.

"My dad is out of town for a month of two and he left me here with him. He's my Bodyguard and he's fine as fuck but annoying. I can't do shit with him all on my ass." I said.

Watching a smirk find it's way on Tae's face, I took that as my chance and walked out before he could question me anymore.

He started on my hair and the whole time, me and Dave would make eye contact at times.

His phone began ringing as Tae took the wide tooth comb through my hair.

He stepped out the salon and I watched him closely.

He seemed frustrated and I could tell because the conversation he was having was getting heated due to him yelling loudly.

He soon walked back in, a mug on his face.

"We got to get rolling." He said and I nodded, taking out some cash and handing it to Tae.

Hugging him and saying goodbye, I left out the salon behind Dave.

With him being angry, I didn't want to fuck with him. He might fuck around and kill my little ass so I wasn't causing no drama.

Sitting in the truck quietly as he drove, I looked out the window, scared to move a muscle.

"You know you can relax right?" He said and I looked at him.

"Well you should've told me that earlier." I said, relaxing my body, feeling myself not so tense any more.

He didn't say anything. Feeling the truck come back to a complete stop, I seen that we were outside a restaurant.

"You paying?" I asked as I got out. He chuckled lowly, opening the door for me to go in.

"Over there." He said, pointing to a booth where a boy sat.

Sliding in, Dave slid in beside me.

I picked up a menu, looking through it. My mouth was watering.

"Is this her?" The boy asked causing me to look at him then at Dave.

"Yeah. This her." He said as a waiter came over.

"Are y'all ready to get started?" He asked.

"Yes. Can I have the 6 piece tender with a side of wings and fries!" I asked.

"Yes, what drink?" He asked. I could feel Dave staring at me crazily.

"What? Why you looking at me like that?" I asked him.

"Because I'm curious as to who's paying for that." He said and I giggled.

"You and a water will be fine." I said.

"Anything else?" He asked.

"Your number." I blurted out and Dave looked at me.

"You ser—,"

"Nah homeboy, she joking. Go get her food." Dave shooed him away and his friend started laughing.

"Why you cock blocking?" His friend asked.

"Ain't nobody cock blocking. She can get a nigga number but not around me." He said with a shrug and I rolled my eyes.

"Annoying." I said.

"I don't give a fuck." He said. "But anyways..." He continued his conversation with his friend.

I honestly tuned them out when my food came. They were talking about something my dad always talks about and that was "Business".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26 0 28
Just Read It. If you don't like it ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Thank you for giving it a try.
3.8K 242 32
"ะฝั” ั•ฮฑฮฝั”โˆ‚ ะผั” , ฮน โˆ‚ฮนโˆ‚ ั‚ะฝั” ั•ฮฑะผั” fฯƒั ะฝฮนะผ.. ะผฮฑัƒะฒั” ฯ‰ั” ะผั”ั‚ ั”ฮฑยขะฝฯƒั‚ะฝั”ั ฮฑั‚ ั‚ะฝั” ฯ‰ัฯƒะธg ั‚ฮนะผั”.. ฮน โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”โˆ‚ ะฝฮนะผ , ะฝั” โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”โˆ‚ ะผั” ะฒฯ…ั‚ โˆ‚ฯƒั”ั• ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ัั”ฮฑโ„“โ„“ัƒ ะผั”ฮฑะธ ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ฯ‰ั” ฯ‰ั”ัั” ะผ...
EAST By ๐Ÿฅฐ

General Fiction

403K 14.6K 25
#743 in fan fiction #158 in girls #31 in breakups
75.1K 3.8K 34
Continuation of Kiana and Draco lives.