The Undercover Princess

By karismabreann

Meet Rhylee Beaudreaux, she's kind of the next heir to the throne. There's one problem, some scary ass dudes... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Where Is The Rest Of Our Family?
Chapter 2: Change.
Chapter 3: Just STAHP Talking.
Chapter 4: The Trio
Chapter 5: Life Sucks
Chapter 6: Tale of the Fallen Kingdom
Chapter 7: All Is Fair In Love And War
Chapter 8: For Friendship and Family
Chapter 9: Girl Talk
Chapter 10: Knowing Where Your Faith Lies
Authors Note
Chapter 11: Knowledge is Power
Chapter 12: WHAT THE FU - ?!
Chapter 13: Thank You Captain Obvious
Chapter 14: I don't need comfort, I need my little sister.
Chapter 15: You're Losing It? I'm Losing It!
Author's Reminder
Chapter 16: How Normal is Normal?
Chapter 17: Picnic Fun Filler
Hello. Long time no see.

Description

11.1K 182 5
By karismabreann

Meet Rhylee Beaudreaux, she's kind of the next heir to the throne. There's one problem, some scary ass dudes attacked her castle, kidnapped her parents, and forced her and her siblings, Jordyn and Ellye into hiding.

Now, not only does she have to juggle looking for her parents, her missing sister, and the good of the country against her own feelings, but she has to keep being a princess on the down low while she attends a normal high school. Sound stressful?

Add in a bad boy, with a past of his own, who's determined to find out just exactly what Rhylee is hiding, a girl who seems to not enjoy her presence in any form, threatening letters that demand the throne be released, and feelings that are interfering with everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 421 10
*Discontinued* Aria is an average teenage girl with regular mood swings and a crazy obsession with any male celebrity that she sees... this couldn't...
509K 18.5K 29
Noah looked at me for a second before moving closer. I sucked the card off his lips but it faltered and fell to the ground. A second later I felt a p...
590 71 20
"Why?" A painful whisper escapes my mouth. My vision keeps disappearing from the corners of my eyes. I can't hear the loud thunders of this stormy n...
46.4K 1.6K 46
Born when her mother, Charlotte, was just nineteen years old, Rhiannon Blake has never know what's it's like to have a normal life. For starters, Rhi...