Love You Like A Mother

By Snips_101

The war is over, the jedi were executed for treason, and then imperial times had begun. The only jedi left we... More

chapter 1: One last time
chapter 2: ship wrecked
chapter 3: interrogation and new friends
chapter 4: to much information
chapter 5: an unexpected ally
chapter 6: Auntie Soka's got a boyfriend
chapter 7: Ahsoka's vision
chapter 8: a daring rescue
chapter 9: I'm sorry Junior
chapter 10: pure beauty
chapter 11: inside the cave
OH MY GOD!!!
VERY IMPORTANT
chapter 12: the chosen two?
chapter 13: the overdue news
chapter 14: Kill them, kill them all
Please read this
chapter 15: you can never escape me
chapter 16: it's what Anakin would do
chapter 17: Bariss Offee
chapter 18: opinions change
Chapter 19: I promise
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS
chapter 20: and the special babysitter is...
Chapter 21: CAN ANYTHING GO RIGHT!?!
chapter 22: deal or no deal?
chapter 23: I did the impossible
chapter 24: There is no hope
chapter 25: She's gone
epilogue
The Sequel
Please read this its very important

chapter 26: the end of our beginning

670 9 16
By Snips_101

Okay yes. I admit I stole the title from Luke Skywalker but i couldnt help myself. The irony was just too good! In other news, this is the longest chapter I have ever created. It is also the last chapter, minus the epilogue of course. Here we go...

Leia's pov
"S- that- it's impossible! She can't really be gone!" Just as I finished my sentence tears welled up in my eyes. Luke and Ezra both put a hand on my shoulders as they looked at their feet. Bariss had finally stopped balling her eyes out.

"I'm sorry young one. But your blue haired friend destroyed the machine. And the machine was the only possible way to get the real Ahsoka back."

"W-what? So the only hope we had of healing her, we destroyed?" Two tears slipped down my cheeks as Bariss nodded. Just then her body started to move. I backed away and asked with hope

"Master? Auntie Soka is that you?" Master say up and I was giddy smiling. Until my Master opened her mouth.

"Jedi! Pathetic! Get away from me child! I have Jedi to destroy!" Auntie Soka said as plain as day. I held her down with the force.

"Where the heck is this coming from? One minute she's laying still and the next she's trying to destroy us!?!" Ezra gasped as if he figured something out.

"I think I have an idea! But Miss. Offee, could you tell me all you know about the machine and what it did to Master Ahsoka?" Luke Bariss and I were able to hold down Ahsoka.

"I think so. They were stupid enough to let me watch them build the machine. The machine is made to make a good persons body become under the Imperials control but still have their brain functioning normally. The whole time you thought Ahsoka was attacking you, she wasn't. Darth Vader was controlling her with a remote. Trust me young one, your Aunt never wanted to hurt you. There was a special red button on the bottom of the machine that would've set Ahsoka back to normal. But since that boy destroyed the machine, the remote Darth Vader was using must've glitched somehow and caused everything to be reversed. Now instead of her body being controlled while her mind was stable, her mind has gone crazily evil and her body cannot be tamed. The only cure that I'm aware of to stop Ahsoka is- is death."

(I'm sorry that was really long. The chapter isn't done yet but please still read this, it's just a short summary of what Bariss said. So Ezra destroyed the aching that made Ahsoka be under Darth Vader's control. There was a button to fix everything, but they didn't use it and now Ahsoka is totally evil and no longer under Vader's control. Now the only way to get rid of evil Ahsoka is to... kill her! Did that make sense? If it didn't let me know in the comments. Back to the story!)

Still Leia's pov
"So let me get this straight. While trying to save her... I dug her grave?"

"Yeah pretty much." Bariss replied to Ezra while holding Ahsoka down. Bariss was in despair I could tell.

"Quick. You 3 hold her down while I- I destroy her."

"What! No way! I am not about to let you destroy the best Mom in the universe!" I pushed Bariss back away from my aunt.

"Child, I'm trying to save you!"

"No! There has got to be another way! No one is destroying anyone!"

"Young one-"

"Stop calling me that! I'm a padawan now listen to me!" That shut her up.

"I have a name ya know. And it's Leia! Now you listen here and you listen good. I don't know who or what you are, all I know is my master cared about you enough to risk her life for you. But your so worried about protecting us? You just met us! You've knew my Auntie Soka before I was even born! And your willing to kill her, just like that to protect three kids you just met? Well good luck with that because as long as I'm alive you will never... I say never. Touch. Her." Bariss looked utterly shocked and taken back by my words. Honestly, I was shocked I said that too. Bariss looked defeated and I eased up. I was blocking Bariss from reaching Auntie Soka still while I was also holding down Auntie Soka's legs.

"Alright. If we don't kill her then what do we do?"

"I don't know! Your the adult. Do something!" Bariss caressed her chin with her skiny green fingers. Then she beamed for a moment.

"I have a question. When she was being controlled by Vader were you able to talk to the real Ahsoka?"

"YeH. She's the one who told me to shut down the evilinator machine in the first place. Why do you ask?"

"When blueberry child (Ezra) destroyed the machine all it did was reverse it's primary function. So the actual Ahsoka is in her mind somewhere but is still dormant within. If we find a way to somehow trigger her neoron passageways she can break out of her neorological cell!"

"I know your an alien but would it kill you to speak English!?!" I retorted back. She rolled her eyes and was clearly annoyed. It's not my fault I'm not a nerd.

"What mean is your Auntie Soka is still in there somewhere, she just needs help to get back out and take back control of he body!" Hm... interesting. That gave me more questions then answers though.

"What kind of help does she need?"

"Like I said, the real Ahsoka is in there we just have to help her remember who she truly is. That's it! Remember! Leia, did your Master ever teach you about force bonds?"

"A little. But what does this have to do with remembering?" She had a wide light purple smirk plastered on her dull green face.

"Do you know how to connect your minds with your bond?"

"Duh..." I let go of Auntie Soka's legs and put my hands on my hips to complete my look of sassyness. Bariss moved closer and got in between me and Auntie Soka.

"Leia, you have the power to save your Master. All you need to do is-" She was interrupted with a huge kick to the stomach. She went flying and hit the wall head first.

"NO!!!" I Yelled. But it was useless. Bariss was knocked out cold already. Luke and Ezra struggled to contain my Aunt. This was a nightmare. I couldn't go get help because I didn't want to leave the boys alone. But now the only smart person able to help me is gone. What do I do now? It's hopeless... no. No! I may have lost everything else, but I will not lose hope! Okay, first I need to secure my Master in one place. Then figure it out from there.

"Stand back boys. I got this." Ezra happily leaped away from my Aunt while Luke was more hesitant. I gave him a simple nod and he sighed. He finally backed away. For a split second she pounced off the bed, and then I immediately froze her in mid air via the force. I need to get in contact with our bond so I can... I don't know... do something? Yeah. Ooh! But first.

"Ezra, set up your holorecorder over there!" If I tell Auntie Soka she turned into an evil lunatic and threatened our lives, she probably won't believe me. But with proof, aka the holorecording were about to film, that could be a different story.

"Recorder is in place." Ezra confirmed. I nodded and zeroed in on my Master. Okay, she's locked in one place. Now what do I do? Oh! Okay so Bariss said something about remembering. Maybe it's like that time I bumped my head so hard I got amnesia and Auntie Soka cured me by showing me scenes of my past. But I didn't have much of a past considering my amnesia happened when I was 6. And Auntie Soka is like, 60! (Lol, Leia, your aunt is only 26. Will somebody please get this girl a math tutor! Lol, why did I write this 😂😉) My aunt has had so much happen to her that I wasn't there for, so how am I going to show her the stuff of her earlier years? Maybe I'm over thinking it? Yeah, yeah I'm sure that's it. I'll just reach out with the force. I hot in a fighting stance and held out both my hands.

Luke's pov
"alright that's it! We have been standing here for 5 minutes watching you struggle and grunt!" I yelled at her.

"I think it's pretty cute." Ezra said. My head snapped over to him and stared at him in awe and disgust.

"Dude. She's my sister." He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. Ugh, even Leia was grossed out by his comment. But then she turned serious again.

"Well if your so confident that I'm doing it wrong, how about you do it yourself!"

"With pleasure." That little brown haired she-devil. I'll show her who's boss. She let go and Auntie Soka was able to stretch more. I put one hand out toward my aunt.

10 minutes later

After 10 minutes of having Leia stare at me while I grunted and hoped for the best, I can confidently say I am stupid and have no idea what I'm doing.

"Okay you've proved your point sis. Ezra? You got anything?"

"Other then extreme guilt, no not really. Oh wait! Here's a totally strange idea... trust your sister for once in your life." I gave him the death wtare, meanwhile Leia was beaming.

"Finally! A boy who has some intelligence on this ship. Jeez, it only took 10 years."

"We get it! Your smart I'm stupid, now would you mind taking a break of insulting me to FIX! OUR! MOTHER!" She scoffed.

"Somebody's in a bad mood."

"Oh I'm sorry. You see, when your mother turns evil and tries to kill you multiple times, then maybe you'll know what it's like!"

"I do know what it's like. For Petes sake we have the same mother! Now sit down and shut up, I'm trying to focus here!" I complied and sat in a chair next to the bed. So did Ezra. She stood still lightly tapping her pointer finger on her chin.

"Well..?"

"I need time oka-" she was cut off by a humongous golden light that came from Ahsoka.

"What's happening?" I desperately asked as I covered my eyes from the golden light. There was no response. Finally the light dimmed and I could see again. Oh my force! What the heck is happening! Leia is floating in mid air her eyes are wide open, but instead of the iris and pupil every inch of her eyes were covered in the same golden light we just saw. The same with Auntie Soka. Will somebody please tell me what's happening!?!?!?!

Leia's pov
Suddenly all I could see was a huge golden flash in my eyes. I know what's happening! I'm being shown the memories of my Auntie Soka's past. And she is seeing it too through our bond.

In the flash:
Slowly but surely the ramp of a ship lowered. A small person fame out but I didnt have a good look at them.

"And... who are you supposed to be?" A young man asked in front of a bright aqua city. Next to him was another jedi in whitish tan robes.

"I'm Ahsoka, master Yoda sent me."

Another golden memory flashback:
"What's the status Rex?" The same dark haired jedi asked. That's weird, I don't know many jedi who wore black robes.

"Quiet for now sir. The separatists are gearing up for another as sultanas though... Who's the youngling?" Oh no he didnt!

"I'm master Skywalkers padawan. The names Ahsoka Tano." Woo hoo, you go Master! Rex looked totally confused. I'm just watching and enjoying the show because wherever my master is, there's trouble, and whenever trouble is, my masters in the middle of it.

"Sir I thought you said you'd never have a padawan."

"There's been a mix up. The youngling isnt with me." Oh boy, here come the fireworks.

"Stop calling me that! Your stuck with me Sky Guy." Rex tried to contain his laughter but eventually he burst out laughing, just like me.

"What did you just call me? Don't get snipy with me little one! You know I don't even think your old enough to be a padawan!"

"Well maybe I'm not. But master Yoda thinks I am."

"Well your not with master Yoda now. So if your ready, you better start proving it!"

In another the flash:
I saw a young togruta girl and a fairly young man in a dreary looking place. The young togruta must be... my aunt! She was holding a little baby huttlet.

"What are you trying to prove anyways?" The young man asked.

"That I'm jot to young to be your padawan."

Another golden flash
"Master, if there's one thing I've learned from you its that following orders isn't always the best way to solve a problem." My aunt said. Now she was a little older in a red dress and green pants, she was still talking to the young man in a planet I could identify as felucia. Wait a minute, she called him master! That means- that man is the Anakin Skywalker!

Another golden memory flash:
"Ahsoka... what are you doing?" Anakij asked her.

"You didn't even try to come and help me."

"They wouldn't let me in to talk to you!" Anakin defended.

"You could have if you tried!"

"How would that look Ahsoka, huh? Forcing my way in would have made you look even more guilty!" She faked a brief laugh.

"I am not guilty!"

"We have to prove your innocence. And the only way we can do that is by going back."

"I don't I now who to trust!"

"Listen snips, I would never hurt you Ahsoka. Never! But you need to come back and make your case to the council!" Anakin pleaded. Young Auntie Soka looked at her feet and over the ledge of what seemed to be the Coruscant underworld sewers. Gross. She looked back up to Anakin with sadness and determination burning in her eyes.

"No. I'm not going to take the fall for something I didn't do!"

"I am ordering you to put down your light saber, and come with me. Now! Trust me."

"I do trust you. But you know as well as I do that no one else will believe me."

"Anakin. You have to trust me now."

"Ahsoka I do trust you-

"I know you do... wish me luck." OH MY GOD SHE JUMPED OFF THE RAILING!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT GIRL, SHE'S CRAZY!!! She flipped in mid air and landed perfectly on a transport. Okay okay, so maybe she isn't crazy. But she is certainly reckless. Anakin looked one last time at her. So this is what sadness and rage is.

Another golden memory flash:
This time I saw many of the past jedi masters standing before Ahsoka. They all looked very guilty, but happy. I noticed Anakin and a young red head- Obi-Wan! Oh wow, it is Obi-Wan... its been 9 years and I can confidently say he does not age well.

"They're asking you back Ahsoka. I'm asking you back." He held out his hand to her with a string of beads in his palm. Auntie Soka looked hesitant. She looked like she was about to take the beads, but just as Anakin was about to rejoice she instead closed his hand without accepting the beads.

"I'm sorry master... but I'm not coming back." She told me all of this before but it's so much sadder watching it happen play out right in front of you.

Another golden memory flash:
"Alright Admiral. What's so important you-" A slightly older Anakin said. There was a blue hologram showing two backs of people. They turned around, it was my Aunt with some weird armored freak.

"Hello Master, it's been awhile." He stood there absolutely stunned and thrilled.

"A-Ahsoka! I dont believe this! How are you? Where are you! A-are you okay?"

Another golden memory flashback:
"I will join you. But you must answer one question." My aunt said. Ew, what's that weird gross looking red dude doing near my master!

"You have but to ask?"

"What do you want with Anakin Skywalker?"

"He is the key to everything."

"To bring balance to the force?"

"To destroy. He has long been groomed for his role as my masters new apprentice." What!?!

"You lie!"

"I'm afraid not. In fact I was so certain of his fate that I orchestrated this war to lure him here with Kenobi, to kill him. Thus depriving Sideous of his priced pupil!" Who is this Sideous dude? Eh, I'm sure it's no one important.

"I know Anakin. Your vision is flawed."

"I see the padawan... needs one last lesson."

Another golden memory flash:
Auntie Soka was waiting on a bridge deck patiently. When all the sudden I heard voices.

"You must choose."

"Don't listen to him Anakin!" They were voices in the wind almost as my aunt was sensing it through the force. Then Anakin spoke up. Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

"It's not the jedi way. He must live."

"He's to dangerous!" Somebody else said. Then it was a blur. I heard various please from people and then something that truly terrified me. The sound of a light saber activating. And almost immediately after it, was a scream.

"Power!" I heard another voice say. That voide, I've heard it before. It's the Emperor, but back when he was Supreme chancellor. My aunt was fiercely clutching her head, she dreaded hearing this even more then I did. Then Anakin spoke. He spoke words that almost made me cry.

"What have I done?" Auntie Soka was in utter shock and terror as I am right now.

"Anakin?" She desperately asked. I know what this flashback is. It's the downfall of Anakin Skywalker, jedi master, and my father.

Another golden memory flashback:
I saw my Aunt walking in a room as the blast doors opened. She looked extremely panicked.

"Rex. It's Anakin. I fear something is terribly wrong." Rexter, it's him! This ought to be a good flashback if Rex is in it. His helmet dropped to the floor. All of the sudden 3 clones behind Ahsoka gripped their weapons and aimed them at her. What the heck!?!

"No! I'll do it." Rex said.

"Rex. What is going on?" He started muttering something under his breath it sounded like... fives? And something about finding him? Eventually he started saying it louder until eventually he screamed and started shooting at her. Rex, shooting at my aunt. Allow me to repeat myself... WHAT THE HECK!!!!! She jumped out with two blue light sabers and deflected blasts from all different directions. She said that the clones were destroyed by stormtroopers! She never said the clones were the stromtroopers! That's why she was so attached to them. That's why she never killed one. It all makes so much sense now. Oh my force! My aunt is such a fighter. She's been through so much.

Another golden memory flashback:
Auntie Soka stood in front of multiple stormtroop- I mean clone helmets on large sticks poking out of the ground. She wore a dark grey cape, similar to the one she owns now. She and Rex looked over the helmets with pure sadness in their eyes.

Another golden memory flashback:
(This is all I got up until my book starts at the first chapter. If you want to reread my book I wouldn't be opposed to that. Lol, now back to the stuff you really care about.)

Ahsoka's pov
I fell from the sky and landed on my bed. Wait what? I'm so confused. The last thing I remember was being in a cell with Ventress and Rex at the Imperial senate building. Why am I on my ship. Did Darth Vader actually let me go? Nah, impossible. Lea fell from the sky about the same time I did. I wanted to check on her, but I got my own problems right now. My head is throbbing and I can't focus at all. Ezra ran to Leia while Luke ch ecked on me. I still ship them, just in the very very very distant future. I showed Leia a cheeky grin as she gently pushed Ezra away from her.

"Im fine." She said blankly. Shes clearly jot fine. She looks like she just saw a ghost. Everyone stood up and stared at me, Luke was glaring. Anyways I should probably get some answers first.

"Hey guys. Why's everyone staring at me?"

"Oh sorry. People tend to stare after they were hunted down and almost murdered!" Luke hissed at me. I sat up out of my seat, if I was drinking water I would've spat it out in an instant!.

"What!?! Who tried to murder you!?!" They looked at each other strangely.

"Seriously? You don't remember?" Leia asked me. It was my turn to look at her strangely.

"Remember what? The last thing I do remember is being in a tiny Imperial cell with Rexter and Ventress... Rexter! Where is my Rexter!"

"He is laying unconscious in the other room."

"What!?! By who!?! Who did that to him!?!"

"Um, you di-" Leia swiftly moved and covered Luke's mouth and smiled innocently.

"What he means is... um... you- You saved him! Yeah, yeah yeah Anaki- Darth Vader knocked him against a wall. And um you uh picked him up and took him to safety."

"And what happened to Darth Vader? Did I kick his butt as usual?"

"Um... yeah sure. You destroyed him. But uh, you decided to get us to safety instead of continuing to fight him! And we saved your friend Bariss Offee along with everyone else!" Hm, she's acting really suspicious. And she's stuttering. Leia. Doesn't. Stutter. But wait, what am I thinking. Why would my Sky Girl ever lie to me? She would never lie to me! We love each other to much. Bariss. Where's Bariss? All of the sudden I heard a groan coming from the floor.

"Bariss!" I exclaimed.

"Ahsoka? Is it you? The real you?"

"Um, duh. Who else would it be?" She scratched her head and looked to Leia. But she turned back to me and walked up to me until she was right in my face. She looked at my eyes.

"It really is you! Ahsoka I've missed you so much!" She leaped forward and gave me a tight embrace. A really tight embrace.

"It missed you to but, can ya let go, I'm trying to breath here!" She backed away and blushed a bit out of embarrassment.

"I-Im so s-sorry. For everything." Bariss apoligized.

"It's okay Bariss. I forgive you. For everything." We both giggled. And hugged ahain, this time not as tightly. Thank the force for that.

"Can I see my Rexter? What about Ventress and wait a minute! Wheres Rafa and Trace!"

"You can see them all soon. Rex is unconscious, and everyone else is looking after him. Don't worry now, we're all safe. T-Thanks to you." Leia said. Again with the stutter, why? My thoughts drifted away as Bariss tapped my shoulder lightly.

We're all safe now. At last, safe.

Please read below it is very important!

Hey guys, this is the official last chapter of my book. It has been a great ride and I'm so glad I had all of you with me through the journey. However I promise this goodbye won't last forever. I still have the epilogue to write. And on top of that, I will positively be making a sequel to this book. And it will will be called, "the chosen twins" and the main characters will be Leia, Luke, and Ahsoka. You all have been so wonderful to me especially in the comments. I am so happy in was able tom finish this book. I'll see you next time on the epilogue. And after that, I might add on a chapter to this book about the sequel ill make. Well see when the time comes. Anyways I'm sorry if I was to cheesy or horing. Or if you didn't like my ending. I hope you'll still at least read the epilogue and give my sequel a second chance. I got to go, see you next time. This is @snips_101, signing out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.4K 49
Book (1) Skywalker Series. Edited! Raina Starlight is a young Padawan. After her Master is killed by the Empire, she sets out to find Master Obi Wan...
32.6K 696 35
Ahsoka Tano's life has changed since the rebellion on Onderon. Her thoughts dwell on Lux Bonteri, the newly appointed Senator. She knows attachment i...
10.8K 225 26
Y/n and Anakin grew up together on Tatooine. They both had felt a spark for each other growing up. Anakin and y/n had both had a skill for building...
112K 3.5K 69
Anakin Skywalker could never forget his apprentice, Ahsoka Tano, but the Jedi Order will waste no time mourning the loss of the ex-padawan. With a ne...