The Dark Lord's Lady.

By nir_writes

She was the only one...the one who could stop the beast inside him... she was the only person he loved...only... More

Author's note..
characters in the story..
The letter
On the way to Hogwarts
Yes..... or No?
Author's note.
First Meeting....
The next day
Author's note
Partnering up
Riddle's sudden change
How the characters look.
Attracting Riddle😏
Hogsmede trip
Encounter
Fancy you?
Thoughts
Back in form
Be my date?
Yes?
This Hurts..
THE BITCH IS BACK..!
Yule Ball pt.1
Yule ball pt.2
A stranger to you.
Burn me.. (18+)
Talk to me
Important Notice *Do read*

Cold Heart.

1.6K 48 13
By nir_writes

*My pov*

I woke up in the hospital bed with a hurting head. It was nearly 3:30 am. At first I couldn't understand how then memories came flooding into my mind..how I was trying to stop Tom from fighting..

I couldn't stop him..
A feeling of despair was working inside me! I didn't know why!

Automatically these thoughts bought tears to my eyes...rolling down my cheeks ..

I never cried this often...I am a strong girl..then why the hell is this happening to me now!!!!

" I could not stop him!" These words were playing inside my mind like a broken tape record..

I swear this hurts...but why?

All these thoughts crossing my mind...then suddenly I heard a sound..sound of opening the door...a cracking sound...I saw a dark figure near the door...

I literally got scared but calmly said," who is there!?"

The figure apperated..without answering.

I quietly went near the door only to see a bracelet which has a design of a snake..maybe it has fallen off ..while the person was apperating..

But who the hell was that person!

I went back to my bed as my head was pounding...took my medicine and went back to sleep..😴

Next morning I woke up...
I saw Sirius sitting beside me..

Y/n : Hey Siri!! Good morning ..

Siri: Oh! You up...good morning girl!!

Just he was about to say something I heard someone walking in..

Y/n :  Riddle...

Tom:  Black could you pls excuse us..we need to talk!.

Siri: you have nothing to talk to her!! Get lost u son of bitch!!

Tom: Donot provoke me to hex u..Black..!!

Y/n: Stop it guys!! This is the hospital wing..!! Sirius can u pls excuse us...only a few minutes..it's not like we r friends that Me and Riddle will talk for hours..😒

Siri : ok..

I didn't even look at Tom..

Y/n: Speak!!

Tom: Do you even know what u did that day.!! You could have been killed!!!

Y/n : As if you care!!!

Tom: I don't care about anyone!! But I don't to be accused of murder..!!

Y/n: yeah!! I was wrong...I should have let u get hurt...

Tom: ....

Y/n: Done talking!??

Tom: yes!!...oh!! Yes...Professor Dumbledore said u to join classes from tomorrow..

I just nodded my head and started think about what I saw just now...
Tom Marvolo Riddle came to the hospital wing to check up on me..
While he was talking to me..I saw a tinge of care in his..eyes...but his cold behaviour trying to cover it..

Hello loves!! Here is a new chapter!!!

Ik this chap was boring...but

I swear the next chapter is gonna be interesting!!❤❤❤

Do vote and comment...it motivates me to write moreee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720K 13.7K 30
"Uh, uh, uh, none of that. What have we talked about, hm? You're safe, yes?" I reiterate and kiss the top of her head as she nods against my chest. "...
692 37 38
I hit the door and just when I want to turn and grab the doorknob he pushes me with my back against the door. It was forceful but it didn't hurt. He...
500K 12.4K 37
In an instant she was slammed onto the locker and he held her shoulders tightly. She whimpered in pain. "Open your eyes" He spoke sternly. She knew...